Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Phylos
No Caption Provided

Selene vs. Morgan Le Fey 

No Caption Provided

-Battle takes place at Saint Peters, Vatican City. 
-Win by KO, Incapacitation or Death.
-Loser gets sealed within the winner. 
-No prep. 

(Please use logic & reasoning)
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Chaos Prime

these two never got it on before? (fight people Lol)
For now im going for Morgan Le Fey for the simple reason she did a number on Doctor Strange in the past but Selene is no push over far from it so im looking forward to be told im wrong :-)

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Phylos
@Chaos Prime said:
these two never got it on before? (fight people Lol) For now im going for Morgan Le Fey for the simple reason she did a number on Doctor Strange in the past but Selene is no push over far from it so im looking forward to be told im wrong :-)

im also waiting for some more input. but im leaning towards selene. id think the only trouble morgan would give her is the time travel, but then again selene has dimensional manipulation, she could always just bring her back.
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Chaos Prime
@Phylos said:
@Chaos Prime said:
these two never got it on before? (fight people Lol) For now im going for Morgan Le Fey for the simple reason she did a number on Doctor Strange in the past but Selene is no push over far from it so im looking forward to be told im wrong :-)
im also waiting for some more input. but im leaning towards selene. id think the only trouble morgan would give her is the time travel, but then again selene has dimensional manipulation, she could always just bring her back.
Great match up BTW..Shame there hasent been more replies..
Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Phylos
@Chaos Prime said:
@Phylos said:
@Chaos Prime said:
Great match up BTW..Shame there hasent been more replies..

thank you :) im sure ill get some bites as the day goes on.
IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By IcePrince_X

Morgan Le Fey but as a character, I do love Selene more.

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Phylos
@IcePrince_X said:
Morgan Le Fey but as a character, I do love Selene more.

you dont think selene has a chance at all?
IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By IcePrince_X

Selene may have a chance but she has to get some powerful stuff or artifacts and she also need alot of "juice". Selene weakens quickly if she uses her powers intensively and knowing Morgan Le Fey she is a whole new level in magic wielding.

Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By lord_oraculous016

Selene has been around far longer than Morgan, but Moran is still acknowledged to be one of the greatest sorceress to have ever existed.. she has been a constant rival to Merlin, regard as the most accomplished sorcerer in history who even dropped the title of Sorcerer Supreme.. as much as i like Selene, i'll stick with Morgan in this one.. 

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Phylos
@lord_oraculous016 said:
Selene has been around far longer than Morgan, but Moran is still acknowledged to be one of the greatest sorceress to have ever existed.. she has been a constant rival to Merlin, regard as the most accomplished sorcerer in history who even dropped the title of Sorcerer Supreme.. as much as i like Selene, i'll stick with Morgan in this one.. 

too bad we didnt get to see her display her new godlike powers :( i still think she could take morgan, but i cant deny her arsenal of magic.
Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Phylos said:
@lord_oraculous016 said:
too bad we didnt get to see her display her new godlike powers :( i still think she could take morgan, but i cant deny her arsenal of magic.
well, her powers were impressive during Necrosha but its level is not constant.. Selene still needs nourishment.. Morgan doesn't have such limitations.. 
Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morgan

yuuki157

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers