• 61 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

Can the former White Queen defeat the immortal mutant? 

Taima Cha'Tima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Taima Cha'Tima

Selene's got 17k years on her back... not to sure it's gonna be easy for emma to stream through that mind.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

I'm going with Selene.

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By IcePrince_X

Selene even the White Queen feared her during their HellFire Club days.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Matezoide2

Selene

FallenAnvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By FallenAnvil

Selene should roll over Emma as if she were a speed bump. She's far more versatile.

glforthewin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By glforthewin
@JediXMan said:
" I'm going with Selene. "
kiss_lamia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#9  Edited By kiss_lamia

Selene wins this one just because Emma was teriffied of her and hence why she was training firestar to kill her!

brharri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By brharri

Emma Frost

kiss_lamia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By kiss_lamia
@Edamame said:
" @kiss_lamia said:
" Selene wins this one just because Emma was teriffied of her and hence why she was training firestar to kill her! "
LOL. Emma is probably just jealous.  "
Oh we knew that both tessa and emma shit there pants when she joined lol
kiss_lamia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By kiss_lamia
@Edamame said:

" @kiss_lamia said:

" @Edamame said:

" @kiss_lamia said:

" Selene wins this one just because Emma was teriffied of her and hence why she was training firestar to kill her! "

LOL. Emma is probably just jealous.  "
Oh we knew that both tessa and emma shit there pants when she joined lol "
Now, what if Emma Frost brings this battle to the astral plane? Has Selene ever fought on the astral plane? Furthermore, which of these two combatants has the faster reaction time? Last, but not least, can Selene hurt Emma while she is in diamond form?  I feel that Selene's telepathy is underused and as a result, Selene lacks the telepathic skill to defeat Emma.  Selene tends to use her other powers and those powers have been very well refined since she has been alive for thousands and thousands of years.    In addition, did you like Selene's appearance in Wolverine and the X-Men? I wish they would use her more often.  = D "
technically coz selene is so old we don't know how well her telepathy skill are,  i know she can use astral form coz she used it to communicate with storm and callisto when 
Kulan Gath  came to 616 and took over using his magic spell! so she is capable also in a mind battle she did well against amara and rachel but her hold slipped, as for dimond form it depends with max telekenisis and pyrokenisis she could either shatter her  or melt her depending how hot she can make the fire become. and yes she was awesome shame there not making more episodes :(  its a shame.
kiss_lamia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By kiss_lamia
@Edamame said:

" @kiss_lamia said:

" technically coz selene is so old we don't know how well her telepathy skill are,  i know she can use astral form coz she used it to communicate with storm and callisto when 
Kulan Gath  came to 616 and took using his magic spell! so she is capable also in a mind battle she is quite capable she did well with amara and rachel but her hold slipped, as for dimon form it depends with max telekenisis and pyrokenisis she could either shatter her  or melt her depending how hot she can make the fire become. and yes she was awesome shame there not making more episodes :(  its a shame. "
Selene could probably battle on the astral plane then.  I can't remember Emma Frost's diamond form getting shattered, though. I think only diamond bullets can shatter it.    They could make more episodes, if we shout out loud. LOL. Check out that Wolverine and the X-Men General Discussion thread.    How experienced was Rachel Grey at the time? Also, who is Amara?  Thanks. = D "
hmm diamond bullets to a weak spot i think if it was compremised it could shatter, but id defo love to see her get melted should be intresting lol! Rachel was powerful but not experienced if it wasn't for xavier selene would have won! amara aquilla is another name for alison crestmere aka magma! her original name was supposed to amara its a long story when they tried to make nova roma fake but clairmont actually wanted to be real so he wrote it back lol very comlex lol! ill check it out :D
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#18  Edited By Belladonna
@Edamame said:
" @kiss_lamia said:
" technically coz selene is so old we don't know how well her telepathy skill are,  i know she can use astral form coz she used it to communicate with storm and callisto when 
Kulan Gath  came to 616 and took using his magic spell! so she is capable also in a mind battle she is quite capable she did well with amara and rachel but her hold slipped, as for dimon form it depends with max telekenisis and pyrokenisis she could either shatter her  or melt her depending how hot she can make the fire become. and yes she was awesome shame there not making more episodes :(  its a shame. "
Selene could probably battle on the astral plane then.  I can't remember Emma Frost's diamond form getting shattered, though. I think only diamond bullets can shatter it.    They could make more episodes, if we shout out loud. LOL. Check out that Wolverine and the X-Men General Discussion thread.    How experienced was Rachel Grey at the time? Also, who is Amara?  Thanks. = D "
Emma's flaw is her vanity I think.

Rachel lacked the skill in her power, she was backed by the phoenix and Amara is Magma=]
kiss_lamia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By kiss_lamia
@Charmix said:
Emma's flaw is her vanity I think. "
yeah that too!

@Edamame said:

" @kiss_lamia: Do you happen to know the melting point of diamonds?  Emma's diamond form might be different. ; ( "

the melting point of diamond is 3550 degrees im sure selene can do that lol
Moonglow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Moonglow
@kiss_lamia said:
" @Charmix said:
Emma's flaw is her vanity I think. "
yeah that too!

@Edamame said:

" @kiss_lamia: Do you happen to know the melting point of diamonds?  Emma's diamond form might be different. ; ( "

the melting point of diamond is 3550 degrees im sure selene can do that lol "
I don't think selene, can ignite heat to that level:/
@Edamame said:
" @Charmix: Lots of comic book characters are vain. Not just Emma.  = D

@kiss_lamia said: ! 
@Edamame said:

the melting point of diamond is 3550 degrees im sure selene can do that lol "
LOL. That may take a while.  "

true but it's been stated when she broke her nose by Sublime when one of his guard punched her x]
kiss_lamia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By kiss_lamia

@Edamame said: 

LOL. That may take a while.    

Selene has plenty of time emma will be to busy going " omg im getting tarnished im losing my shine with all this fire everywhere! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"  lol
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#23  Edited By charlieboy

selene would stomp emma. and i would smile.
Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Selene based on powers.. 

but i would personally go with Emma.. 

but Emma would win if it's mainly a battle of the minds..

lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Edamame: don't know about that.. Emma is one of the 5 most powerful telepaths around.. but as it was said, Selene has more on her arsenal.. telepathy is Emma's ace in the fight.. if Selene finds a way to cancel it, then Emma would go down bad..
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Edamame: yeah.. got mixed up there.. my bad.. lol
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Belladonna
@Edamame said:
" @lord_oraculous016 said:
" @Edamame: don't know about that.. Emma is one of the 5 most powerful telepaths around.. but as it was said, Selene has more on her arsenal.. telepathy is Emma's ace in the fight.. if Selene finds a way to cancel it, then Emma would go down bad.. "
She is one of the 5 most skilled telepaths around. Not necessarily one of the 5 most powerful telepaths around. There are many telepaths who exceed Emma in telepathic raw power.    Yes. It is obvious that Selene is more versatile with her powers.  I already mentioned that Selene's magical powers might be the way to "cancel" Emma's TP. "
Raw power doesn't help from experience skill. It's like Betsy with raw telekinetic powers without any fine motor training to use them properly.
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By karrob
@JediXMan said:
" I'm going with Selene. "
xmenfallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By xmenfallen

emma is a powerful telepath she can take her down immediately with a fast psychic wave if selene manages to perform a psy shield then emma will see her and attack her

i think this is a emma 51% and selene is 49% in winning
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Belladonna
@Edamame said:
" @Charmix said:

" Raw power doesn't help from experience skill. It's like Betsy with raw telekinetic powers without any fine motor training to use them properly. "

Well, it depends. If the raw power greatly exceeds that lack of skill or experience, then that would be an advantage.

@HOUSEOFSCARLETWITCH said:
" Selene will win this ( i mean her power pool is vast ranging from telepathy to even wielding magic)
Selene's powers are definitely versatile, but so are/were Exodus'. In Messiah Complex, Emma Frost forced Exodus to only use his telepathic powers because of Emma's great telepathic skill and power.  The same should happen here with Selene. "
Raw power does not exceed in experience users. Experience users have a way to counter the raw power measure and turn the fight around.

It just depends if Emma is smart enough which she is to use her telepathy first.
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By EpitomeofCool

selene.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

I think Selene would win due to more experience+powerful magic. Emma's only defense and offense is TP, which I think is greater than Selene's,  but probably couldn't defeat Selene with TP only.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Selene

Kinasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Kinasin
@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
"

I think Selene would win due to more experience+powerful magic. Emma's only defense and offense is TP, which I think is greater than Selene's,  but probably couldn't defeat Selene with TP only.

"
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
@Edamame said:
" @THUNDERBOLT30 said:
"

I think Selene would win due to more experience

"
Selene hasn't used telepathy as much as Emma has, though.   Also, Emma could go into diamond form. "

She should still be more experienced than Emma with TP anyway,and with all of her powers in general. Emma has demonstrated more power and skill with TP than Selene but I don't think Emma can defeat Selene with TP. And Emma's diamond form should still be subject to her magic as well as Selene's power over inanimateo objects ( i.e.- the ground Emma is standing on). .
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
@Edamame said:
" @THUNDERBOLT30 said:
" She should still be more experienced than Emma with TP anyway,
Why do you say that, especially considering the fact that Selene hasn't used telepathy as often as Emma has? "

Simply because Selene is over 17,000 years old. TP may not be one of her abilities that she uses extensively or as much as Emma but she has simply lived longer than Emma, and is no slouch when it comes to using TP so it clear she knows how to use this ability. How can Emma possibly be more experienced than her when Emma is probably in her late 20's/early 30's and Selene is thousands of years old?
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
@Edamame:
Well we agree to disagree. The fact that Selene does/ has used her TP skillfully, is multiple millenias in age and vastly powerful and skilled in the use of her powers is sufficient proof IMO that she has more experience than Emma with her powers. I'm not saying she uses them AS skillfully as Emma, since it's not one of the abilities she typically employ,  or has the same power level, but I think she does have more experience. Enough to resist Emma. In either case, her skill or power level with TP is not a relevant factor IMO for this battle. Selene could and wold likely defeat Emma with her other abilities( magic, TK over inanimate objects, etc). She wouldn't try to over power Emma with TP.   
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By ssejllenrad

Ummm... Is this mud wrestling?

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ssejllenrad

Off-topic: Selene is the first mutant? I always believed it was Apocalypse but since she was born before the "Aryans" that means she's pre-Egyptian right? Sorry I have little Marvel knowledge. 

Oh and reading from the posts I'm picking Selene's side.. :D