#1 Posted by BingoTheMotherload (266 posts) - - Show Bio

I know this matchup has been done already, but not with the latest version of Selene. She's at her full power, with her machine pistols, handguns, the sword she used to kill Victor and all equipment she used in the Underworld series. Blade is armed with a shotgun, handguns, his sword and all equipment we saw (although I don't know how effective most of it would be against Selene).

The fight takes place in the building where Blade fought Drake and his men, only abandoned. Bloodlust on. They both start behind cover.

Now, I know Blade has tons of experience killing vamps, but Selene is an elite Deathdealer and has almost no weaknesses after drinking Corvinus's blood. She's faster, stronger and at least equally skilled in h2h combat. Blade is probably superior with a sword though, and maybe a little better marksman. Now she's got several more years of experence fighting human soldiers during the Purge. I'd personally give this to her, but still with a lot of trouble. What do you think?

#2 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2174 posts) - - Show Bio

I would have picked Blade for his defeat of Dracula, but Selene is enhanced beyond a normal vampire having taken down a Hybrid. Their martial art skills are almost equal, though Selene gets the edge here.

#3 Edited by capall2 (1428 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade...

#4 Posted by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade wrecks her.

#5 Posted by Bossmonster (2166 posts) - - Show Bio

@dark_cloud_: Please explain more. I see no way for her to win this at all.

@zr0c00l said:

Blade wrecks her.

This.

It is so one sides it's not funny. He crushes her in almost every single area possible minus she seems to be able to hit from time to time over all much harder than he has shown. Otherwise he is better than her at everything.

H2H

Marksman

Swordsman

Druablity

Stamina

Style

All of that goes to Blade. He has so much more durability than her it's not even funny. And God forbid he bites her, it would be a stomp. But here is the real break down. Selene is at her strongest while fighting Big Lycan in the most resent movie. That lycan never shows himself to be any stronger than Nomak from Blade 2 and Super Lycan Rag dolls her the entire time. She never mounted even the slightest offense against it.

However, Blade and Nomak at the end of Blade 2 are shown to be at least equal and Blade is even stronger and Blade trinity. Blade is just too strong, too fast and too good to actually have her as a treat.

That's the strongest foe she's fasted by far and she could not stop him at all. Super lycan is not stonger and Nomak or Drake (Human form.)

I know that this is a battle of her from the latest movie but I believe past feats still apply. (If not, She's more screwed than she is.) Any way. In her battle from evolution she didn't show any real notable feats and only survived (IMO) due to PIS as he didn't stab her in the face after he stabbed her in the chest. Instead, he decided to talk.

That being said, Selene never fights a single person that shows the skill level or over all talent that Blade does. Not once. Truthfully, Blade at as full power in Blade one would win this fight.

In the first few seconds of this fight. Blade Launches a guy backward with a jump kick even though that guy took a running jump at him. Once kick that carried him off screen and seemed to have killed him. At 0:31, he killed a guy with a pimp slap. Seriously! Selene does not want those types of problems. I don't recall a single moment in the Underworld movies where she shows this level of martial skills and compared to Blade 2-3 this is a lower showing.

The thing that really stands out is this fight. 2:36. That move would have killed Selene. She has never shown to have that kind of durability. Never. No one has ever hit her that hard and Blade seriously tanks it. The only reason he stays down is because he's in WTF mode watch Drake transform super sayian style.

Like I said in the beginning. Selene is too out classed in this fight. She has nothing that will stop him, she hasn't shown anything on his level minus a few moments of heavy hits but Blade hits hard enough to hurt her and even kill her.

#6 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade won't be able to put her down, and she's way too fast for him.

#7 Posted by Bossmonster (2166 posts) - - Show Bio

@xanni15: Feats, Links? anything that actually supports what you're saying would be great.

#8 Edited by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6944 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't believe people actually think Blade wins...Selene is much stronger, much faster, and has a healing factor to boot. Not to mention her standard equipment far outclasses Blade's by a long shot.

#10 Posted by The Stegman (23058 posts) - - Show Bio

Could honestly go either way, Selene has the strength and speed advantage, but Blade has shown BETTER martial arts skills and h2h fighting skills.

#11 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Balde clearly has the far superior combat skills and he's showed off some good speed feats in Blade 2. In my opinion, Selena didn't really portray any feats similar to that of the ending in Evolution. I'd say she's faster than Blade but if there is a strength gap, it's not really noticeable.

#12 Posted by ImNemotheGemini (845 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade kinda sorta stomps Selene !

#13 Posted by Chibi_cute (4455 posts) - - Show Bio

I would go with selene here since she became a hybrid. Blades anti vampire weapons wont work anymore.

#14 Posted by Bossmonster (2166 posts) - - Show Bio

@deranged_midget: So who are you voting for on this one? I couldn't tell based of your post.

@chibi_cute: Question, why does his weapons matter?

the movie shows that normal bullets will hurt her. Normal swords can even kill her. So why wouldn't he just beat her up like any other vamp he's fought in the past?

@omgomgwtfwtf: Dude are you kidding me??? What were those first two scans supposed to show. That she can beat up normal people???? Or many that shes fast enough to dodge handguns but not shotguns?? (Or many that she foolishly grabs them by the mussel and guys blast in the guts. I also think it should point pointed out that right after that Scene she passes out because of that shotgun and would have died if she wasn't allowed to feed.

She's not stronger. She's not faster and her healing factor isn't much greater than Blades if it's greater at all.

Also, what is the deal with showing all these fights with her verse normal people are law enforcement? They are not trained empowered hunters like from the Blade universe and they are not Vamps/Lycans. So why are those feats even worth mentioning. It goes without saying that she's going to stomp some random 2bit cops or swat teams. And Lastly, the thing about her having better gear. What exactly do you mean by that? The tech she uses to kill Lycans?? Why is that a factor? If not then what? Because she doesn't really show anything that I recall better than Blades weapons and surely she doesn't have any armor that outclasses his.

Easily tanks fire from what looks like .45. Where does his gear fall short of here. Moreover, in that regard, he has a clear advantage here from armor. Her fire arms are all but useless now.

As I said before, Selene doesn't have any feats against fighters, Vamps or Lycans with the Skill level, power or abilities that Blades has. All of the feats you posted for her are against humans that are either too unskilled or over all not powerful enough to pose any type of threat two her what so ever in the first place. So the face that she was shot in the head and stomach by them in those video's is further proof she's not ready for Blade who is a better shot and far superior in every way.

Here is more proof. This is a team of vamps trained to protect one of the vampire overlords. Major difference here. Also, Selene can throw out all the random speed blitzes because of the low end people she fights. She never Blizts when fighting against Vamps or Lycans and often gets beaten up and throw around. So, how about posting a few showings of her against people that are actually on her level like Vamps or Lycans. Actually fights. We could both post a ton of vid's of them just shooting bad guys, but they both use specialized bullets. Yet, I've already shown that Blade has armor and she doesn't so even that fight would be in his favor. Show her sword play or h2h skills with people that are actually capable of fighting back. As humans clearly do not feat this in her world as none are trained hunters.

#15 Posted by dondave (34429 posts) - - Show Bio

Selene

#16 Posted by Chibi_cute (4455 posts) - - Show Bio

@bossmonster: In a gunfight blade looses here. Selene's gun = infinite ammo hack.

In h2h its highly debatable.

#17 Posted by onilordasmodeus (2529 posts) - - Show Bio

Selene destroy's Blade.

#18 Posted by Bossmonster (2166 posts) - - Show Bio

@chibi_cute: LOL. See my post above about his armor.

I'll take that debate. How do you see her defeating him with H2H. I don't think she has any feats there or any feats comparable to his.

#19 Posted by Chibi_cute (4455 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6944 posts) - - Show Bio

@bossmonster:

Dude are you kidding me??? What were those first two scans supposed to show. That she can beat up normal people???? Or many that shes fast enough to dodge handguns but not shotguns?? (Or many that she foolishly grabs them by the mussel and guys blast in the guts. I also think it should point pointed out that right after that Scene she passes out because of that shotgun and would have died if she wasn't allowed to feed.

That she is fast enough to dodge bullets from afar and point blank. That she can shatter a guy's skull in one kick, that she literally folded a man in half with a single strike? Also she didn't pass out from being shot with a shotgun. I don't know where you got that info from. Michael was the one who was passing out because he didn't feed. Also it shows her regeneration abilities, since she was unfazed at all by the shotgun blast.

She's not stronger. She's not faster and her healing factor isn't much greater than Blades if it's greater at all.

She is much stronger, much faster, and has a way better healing factor. When has Blade tanked gunshots and just continued walking like they weren't even there? When has he survived a head shot and just got back up? Selene got impaled and it didn't stop her at all. Blade needs blood dumps in order to continue fighting. Her speed is so fast, she's not even blurring, she just outright disappears. She has done this to humans, vampires, and Lycans.

Also, what is the deal with showing all these fights with her verse normal people are law enforcement? They are not trained empowered hunters like from the Blade universe and they are not Vamps/Lycans. So why are those feats even worth mentioning. It goes without saying that she's going to stomp some random 2bit cops or swat teams. And Lastly, the thing about her having better gear. What exactly do you mean by that? The tech she uses to kill Lycans?? Why is that a factor? If not then what? Because she doesn't really show anything that I recall better than Blades weapons and surely she doesn't have any armor that outclasses his.

It's to show how strong she is when she can effortlessly just cave people skulls in and fold their spine like a piece of toilet paper. She was fighting the military as well. Also where are you getting this idea that the hunters in Blade were empowered? They are just regular humans running around and killing vamps. Nowhere in the movie did they say that Jessica Biel and Ryan Reynolds were enhanced in any way shape or form. So you're just making stuff up at this point. Blade actually got owned by a group of familiars armed with cow prods....

Lastly, her standard gear is better than his. She is armed with numerous little gadgets, like her explosive discs, grenades, and is armed with her trademark guns. While Blade's equipment are silver stakes, garlic spray, UV lights, and his sword. None of which would be effective against Selene since she suffers no vampire weaknesses.

In this video she is able to bypass Lycan guards in an instant, so fast that she was able to make a gust of wind when she moved. She was also shot numerous times in the back, but she just walked it off.

Here she is falling down an elevator shaft, hitting her head and body against concrete and steel. She is literally unharmed by this and continues to fight. She even gets bitten in the shoulder, but it heals in moments. No wound was shown by the end of this scene.

Easily tanks fire from what looks like .45. Where does his gear fall short of here. Moreover, in that regard, he has a clear advantage here from armor. Her fire arms are all but useless now.

Her guns are capable of shooting through solid concrete (first movie) and can hurt Lycans (who are night bullet proof and are pretty durable). Also, what are police handguns supposed to prove? Selene carries assault rifles with her as part of her standard equipment. Unless you're really trying to tell me that his vest can stand up to assault rifles.

Here is more proof. This is a team of vamps trained to protect one of the vampire overlords. Major difference here. Also, Selene can throw out all the random speed blitzes because of the low end people she fights. She never Blizts when fighting against Vamps or Lycans and often gets beaten up and throw around.

You mean a bunch of humans? They are familiars, nothing to show they are highly trained or super humans. Selene fought the military who were out to exterminate her. The guys Blade fought didn't even bother to bring any firearms. Also she has blitzed vampires and Lycans. She killed Victor by blitzing him. The people she blitzed in Underworld: Awakening were Lycans posing as humans for the most part. So I really fail to see your point.

In this video she can effortlessly keep up with three Lycans at once. She is able to hit them without even looking and is good enough to evade their attacks, tank their hits, and showcases her healing factor once again. Also showcases how much older she is than Blade, by like several centuries. She's been hunting before he was even born.

As I said before, Selene doesn't have any feats against fighters, Vamps or Lycans with the Skill level, power or abilities that Blades has. All of the feats you posted for her are against humans that are either too unskilled or over all not powerful enough to pose any type of threat two her what so ever in the first place. So the face that she was shot in the head and stomach by them in those video's is further proof she's not ready for Blade who is a better shot and far superior in every way.

If you bothered to watch the movies, most of the people she fights are Lycans or Vampires. Also I love how you call my feats invalid, but showcase Blade defeating cannon fodder familiars and weak vamps as legitimate. If I recall correctly Blade only won any of his major fights through PIS. He killed Deacon Frost with blood coagulates, Nomak killed himself, and Drake died from the Daystar Virus. Your asinine way of looking at things is absurd.

She is able to effortlessly tag Lycans, who are able to dodge gunfire from assault rifles.

So, how about posting a few showings of her against people that are actually on her level like Vamps or Lycans. Actually fights. We could both post a ton of vid's of them just shooting bad guys, but they both use specialized bullets. Yet, I've already shown that Blade has armor and she doesn't so even that fight would be in his favor. Show her sword play or h2h skills with people that are actually capable of fighting back. As humans clearly do not feat this in her world as none are trained hunters.

She has fought Lycans in every movie. She killed Victor and Marcus, two vampire elders. Seriously? Are you just purposely being blunt? Also, if you watched the fourth movie (Underworld: Awakening), the Super Lycan she was fighting was enhanced with her blood. It had no weaknesses and healed instantly, like she did. She managed to kill that as well.

I really see no point in debating with you at all. Your so biased when it comes to Blade. You even claim he could solo the Twilight universe. So I don't know why I even bother wasting my time by posting this.

#21 Edited by Mattersuit (4270 posts) - - Show Bio

I'mma say Selene 6-7/10

#22 Posted by russellmania77 (14570 posts) - - Show Bio

movie blade won all his fights almost effortlessly

#23 Edited by TifaLockhart (14012 posts) - - Show Bio

It ends in sex.

#24 Posted by Bossmonster (2166 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf:

That she is fast enough to dodge bullets from afar and point blank. That she can shatter a guy's skull in one kick, that she literally folded a man in half with a single strike? Also she didn't pass out from being shot with a shotgun. I don't know where you got that info from. Michael was the one who was passing out because he didn't feed. Also it shows her regeneration abilities, since she was unfazed at all by the shotgun blast.

Why does this matter they can both dodge bullets. Blade has done everything you listed. So it's doesn't give her a single edge. Also, I mispoke. I confused the scene of her getting shot and passing out and being saved by micheal with when she got what should have been a minor neck wound from Lucian and passed out at the wheel. This shots your talk of her regen full of holes. I'll post the video later in this.

She is much stronger, much faster, and has a way better healing factor. When has Blade tanked gunshots and just continued walking like they weren't even there? When has he survived a head shot and just got back up? Selene got impaled and it didn't stop her at all. Blade needs blood dumps in order to continue fighting. Her speed is so fast, she's not even blurring, she just outright disappears. She has done this to humans, vampires, and Lycans.

No she's not. Repeating it doesn't make it anymore true. Blade had his entire body impaled head to two in Blade 2 and had his blood drained and still didn't die. That more damage than she has ever taken in any single movie. Drinking Blood just heals him extremely fast on top of his own healing factor. Also, Armor aside, Blade dodge and doesn't do stupid things like walk through bullets. Cool as it is, even in the link you posted, you could see that when shot in the back, it hurt her.
Please show the links of her doing this to anyone minus humans. This super speed that you're going on about.

It's to show how strong she is when she can effortlessly just cave people skulls in and fold their spine like a piece of toilet paper. She was fighting the military as well. Also where are you getting this idea that the hunters in Blade were empowered? They are just regular humans running around and killing vamps. Nowhere in the movie did they say that Jessica Biel and Ryan Reynolds were enhanced in any way shape or form. So you're just making stuff up at this point. Blade actually got owned by a group of familiars armed with cow prods....

Lastly, her standard gear is better than his. She is armed with numerous little gadgets, like her explosive discs, grenades, and is armed with her trademark guns. While Blade's equipment are silver stakes, garlic spray, UV lights, and his sword. None of which would be effective against Selene since she suffers no vampire weaknesses.

So? I've posted two links already that top all of that and again they were humans in the video you linked. I noted Blade killing a vamp with a back hand slap. Ripping out throats with ease. Crush skulls inside helmets, launching vamps with a single kick or punch. and over all killing them in single strikes. It doesn't matter if she is facing the military when they only trained by human standards.
Making stuff up? If you think that, then you didn't watch the movie at all. Hannibal King is repeatedly explained to be a former vampire. Hence is beef with he vamp chick the entire movie. Jessica biel plays Abigal Whistler. You know Whistler's daughter. She enhierts the same hunter blood that he has. Much like van helsing, hunters in Marvel have powers. It's just understood. So you just don't know the facts which is why you would be quick to claim that I'm making them up.

Oh This is another moment where it's clear that you just didn't watch the movie. In blade 1, He cared Razor wire in his belt. Fire bombs. Full Auto Sub machine guns. his sword, stakes, glave. and a shotgun. In Blade two he cared the same gear with bombs and uv bombs, knew sub machine guns that acted as axes. So you seemed to have left out a number of things. Also, who cares about vamp weaknesses. Selene runs around with the exact same bullet types as Blade. They still will kill her. cutting her head off will still kill her. Swords will still kick her. A well placed stake will still kill her.

In this video she is able to bypass Lycan guards in an instant, so fast that she was able to make a gust of wind when she moved. She was also shot numerous times in the back, but she just walked it off.

Seriously? A gust of wind? Also, they saw her. Right after she passes, they yell out "It's her." So, she was not invisible to them. Also, as I pointed out, those bullets where hurting her.

Here she is falling down an elevatohttp://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/selene-underworld-awakening-vs-blade-third-movie-1467044/?messageId=9686957r shaft, hitting her head and body against concrete and steel. She is literally unharmed by this and continues to fight. She even gets bitten in the shoulder, but it heals in moments. No wound was shown by the end of this scene.

I posted Blade getting Cratered by Drake into Marble and concrete, this feat doesn't even slightly compare.

Her guns are capable of shooting through solid concrete (first movie) and can hurt Lycans (who are night bullet proof and are pretty durable). Also, what are police handguns supposed to prove? Selene carries assault rifles with her as part of her standard equipment. Unless you're really trying to tell me that his vest can stand up to assault rifles.

What in the world is Night Bullet proof. Of course her bullets hurt them, in the opening monlouge of that same movie, she explains they are filled with silver. Why wouldn't that hurt them?? And yes, his armor does stop assault rifles. Following that same scene I posted, Blade leaps a building martix style and is shot in the back with one. and he just walks away.

You mean a bunch of humans? They are familiars, nothing to show they are highly trained or super humans. Selene fought the military who were out to exterminate her. The guys Blade fought didn't even bother to bring any firearms. Also she has blitzed vampires and Lycans. She killed Victor by blitzing him. The people she blitzed in Underworld: Awakening were Lycans posing as humans for the most part. So I really fail to see your point.

No, I mean vampires. It's mentioned in the movie as they entire that compound that they are vampires. So, what are you talking about. More over, there did not fight death dealers. They fought random every day vamps with no training and they had learned how to kill them. Again, that is explained in the movie. Only vamps with the training and protection that death dealers have are even that strong because they live longer. All stuff that was talked about in the movie. And you're right, they didn't bring fire arms to battle blade, but in might have been because of, oh I don't know, the very location was a sensitive area. You know with the super vamp embryos in the back and the Overloards Blood bath and such. Maybe, just maybe that didn't want to screw that stuff up and believe that 20 guys could beat him with weapons. Seems pretty reasonable.

Did you really post an animated video to show what she could do??? Should I start posting comic scans now?? I'm not even going to entertain that. Given Comic blade would abuse her in the worst ways possible.

If you bothered to watch the movies, most of the people she fights are Lycans or Vampires. Also I love how you call my feats invalid, but showcase Blade defeating cannon fodder familiars and weak vamps as legitimate. If I recall correctly Blade only won any of his major fights through PIS. He killed Deacon Frost with blood coagulates, Nomak killed himself, and Drake died from the Daystar Virus. Your asinine way of looking at things is absurd.

Ok. Lets see who's really asinine. You still haven't posted any actually combat feats for her. Just a bunch of gun battles. Unless we're counting that random animate short of yours that in no way fits with Movie Character vs Movie Character. You bring up cannon fodder this and weak that, but again post video's of random lycans getting blasted by her from distance with their only known weakness and ignore the fact that they two are fodder. Compare to me linking Blade taking out Frost guard and Damaskinos' guard as well, but somehow they are just fodder?? Frost was made of complete Blood, blade killed him with something that was designed to attack vampire blood, hmm?? Seems rather legit actually. Moreover, it was created as a way to kill the vamp virus by a know doctor and researcher. Hmm, seems to fit really well with the plot actually. Nomak didn't have to finish himself off. This I can agree with. However, Blade clearly stabs him through his heart plate and hurt him grievously. That is undeniable. Also, Nomak has not only feed on his sister, but maybe two dozen other vamps before that fight. Blade had a blood bath but then battle at least a dozen people before getting there. Drake only started winning after he took his true form. They knew going in Blade couldn't beat him. That's why they made the day start virus in the first place. It was the entire plan to use it on him to kill all vamps. How is that PIS??

Now lets compare. Selene woke one of there of the most powerful vamps of all time and passed him in a single move that he saw coming clearly after he stomped the hybrid that we all know was faster and stronger than her. Yeah, that makes sense. I already posted that Marcus could have just stabbed her in the face after he stabbed her in the chest, but instead he decided to talk to her for no reason what so every. He never made effort to more away from the copter blades??? yeah, ok. The she gets stomped all over the place by Big Lycan. Manhandled the entire time. Never once hurting him, Then, punches a bomb into his chest at the last minutes. Now not only does she have time to explain, he has time to look stupid and explain that he heals quickly and transform back into his Lycan form. You would think, since he just explained he heals fast and lived though it all ready, he would just punch into his own chest and pull it back out, tank the explosion and move on. Instead, he stands there stupidly and dies.........Yeah, there was no PIS in underword at all. It all was extremely legit and couldn't have happened any other way.

She has fought Lycans in every movie. She killed Victor and Marcus, two vampire elders. Seriously? Are you just purposely being blunt? Also, if you watched the fourth movie (Underworld: Awakening), the Super Lycan she was fighting was enhanced with her blood. It had no weaknesses and healed instantly, like she did. She managed to kill that as well.

I really see no point in debating with you at all. Your so biased when it comes to Blade. You even claim he could solo the Twilight universe. So I don't know why I even bother wasting my time by posting this.

Do you know what the word Blunt means?? I have a feeling you do not. But that is beside the point. Most of that stuff I've already addressed, I don't see any reason to do so again, other than the fact that none of it compares. None of those vampires were as strong as drake. Not one. All of them could have been killed by the serum used to kill the blood God. which is part of Blades Equipment, but whatever. Big Lycan was not stonger than Nomak. So, as I have said before. Why are any of those things mentioned since they do not compare to what Blade has already done and already face.

I may have actually said the bit about twlight, but don't really feel like talking about it. However, what don't you link where I said that and and we can look at the context of the statement. Instead of doing what you been doing with this debate and posting random things with no regard to what actually has taken place and is being discussed.

Lastly

Above is the entire underword movie 1. 28:32 - 30:00 shows her passing out from a neck or shoulder wound. This events follows another great gun battle in which she takes no other damage. So what happened??? She has great durability, and near instant regen right??

So yeah. We both wasted time. You didn't post any actually combats feats for her. Just gun battles. I pointed clear wholes in the idea of her super regeneration and durability. And you've not shown how any of the foes she's faces are any more powerful than these ones Blade has actually fought not just shot at.

#25 Posted by Joygirl (18508 posts) - - Show Bio

The correct answer is Selene.

#26 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6944 posts) - - Show Bio

@bossmonster:

Okay where to start on this monstrosity of a failed argument...hmm....

Why does this matter they can both dodge bullets. Blade has done everything you listed. So it's doesn't give her a single edge. Also, I mispoke. I confused the scene of her getting shot and passing out and being saved by micheal with when she got what should have been a minor neck wound from Lucian and passed out at the wheel. This shots your talk of her regen full of holes. I'll post the video later in this.

They are what people call feats dude. Should I just not post them because you say they are irrelevant? I have never seen Blade dodge point blank gunfire, heal instantly from a shotgun wound to the gut or move at the speeds Selene moves at. Saying that he can merely because he's a vampire is fallacious. Not all vampires are created equal.

No she's not. Repeating it doesn't make it anymore true. Blade had his entire body impaled head to two in Blade 2 and had his blood drained and still didn't die.

Blade was actually going to die. So don't make stuff up. He had to be dumped in a giant vat of blood in order to be healed. Yeah, he was alive, but barely. When a crippled guy has to drag you to get healed it pretty much means you're dying. Good logic though.

That more damage than she has ever taken in any single movie. Drinking Blood just heals him extremely fast on top of his own healing factor. Also, Armor aside, Blade dodge and doesn't do stupid things like walk through bullets. Cool as it is, even in the link you posted, you could see that when shot in the back, it hurt her.

Please show me where she was hurt at all. Please do. She was walking, despite being shot several times in the back. You might as well say Wolverine gets hurt by bullets, when all it does is piss him off. Same for Selene. You're basically arguing semantics at this point because Blade hasn't done the same.

Please show the links of her doing this to anyone minus humans. This super speed that you're going on about.

I posted several links above, but it seems you are willfully ignoring them all. I'm not going to waste my time posting them again. Just look above.

1) She blitzed Victor and took off his head.

2) She blitzed passed a bunch of lycan guards. She also blitzed and killed several lycan guards with a scalpel, slicing them each across the neck.

3) She can travel good distances in mere moments. Feats that have been repeatedly done.

So? I've posted two links already that top all of that and again they were humans in the video you linked. I noted Blade killing a vamp with a back hand slap. Ripping out throats with ease. Crush skulls inside helmets, launching vamps with a single kick or punch. and over all killing them in single strikes. It doesn't matter if she is facing the military when they only trained by human standards.

My point is that Selene is not as weak as you make her out to be. She can do the same things Blade can do. She also has feats such as overturning a van by a tackling it and overpowering Marcus.

Making stuff up? If you think that, then you didn't watch the movie at all. Hannibal King is repeatedly explained to be a former vampire. Hence is beef with he vamp chick the entire movie. Jessica biel plays Abigal Whistler. You know Whistler's daughter. She enhierts the same hunter blood that he has. Much like van helsing, hunters in Marvel have powers. It's just understood. So you just don't know the facts which is why you would be quick to claim that I'm making them up.

Hannibal King was a vampire, but where does it state that he has the vamp stats still? It was already established in the first film that if you lose your vampirism you become human, hence why Blade didn't take the vaccine the black chick gave to him.

On the point of Abigail Whistler. You're pretty much bullshitting at this point. Nowhere in the movie did they say that Whistler inherited any genes to fight vampires. Whistler became a hunter because a vampire killed his family. Seriously, this was not ever mentioned in the movie at all, I don't know where you're getting this shit from. Also, Van Helsing never inherited any vampire genes, nor do the majority of vampire hunters in fiction...They are just good at hunting vampires due to skill, not inherited abilities.

Oh This is another moment where it's clear that you just didn't watch the movie. In blade 1, He cared Razor wire in his belt. Fire bombs. Full Auto Sub machine guns. his sword, stakes, glave. and a shotgun.

Yeah equipment that hasn't been seen since. I have watched all the movies. He used the incendiary round once in the beginning when he already had a vamp impaled in the wall. He used the razor wires in one scene with motorcycles. The equipment is never seen again. Glaves are the same thing. He uses them once and they aren't even mentioned again.

On the note on the sword, guns, and stakes. i already mentioned them in my previous statement. So why bring them up again?

I think the real question here is whether or not you actually watched the movies yourself. It seems you were off in fantasy land during the films.

In Blade two he cared the same gear with bombs and uv bombs, knew sub machine guns that acted as axes. So you seemed to have left out a number of things.

What would the UV bomb do to Selene? She has no weakness to that sort of stuff.

Submachine guns that were never his equipment, but those of the elite vampire unit. He doesn't use them after that one scene in the sewers.

Also the only explosive he ever used was the one attached to the guy's head and the one he strapped to himself. I really don't see the offensive abilities of those, unless he plans on blowing himself up.

Also, who cares about vamp weaknesses. Selene runs around with the exact same bullet types as Blade.

What exactly does Selene carry that is the same? She hunts Lycans and later humans. She doesn't carry the same equipment at all.

They still will kill her. cutting her head off will still kill her. Swords will still kick her. A well placed stake will still kill her.

The same could be said for Blade. The only difference being, unlike Blade vamps, she won't spontaneously combust when they touch her. Blade vamps are notorious for dying instantly when they touch anything silver or garlic.

A stake wouldn't do shit to her. She was impaled before by Marcus and she survived fine. She was impaled through the wrist and the thighs, didn't die from the tremendous blood loss, instead she actually took a gun and fended off Marcus. The second time, he stabbed her right through the stomach, but that also did nothing to stop Selene. Instead, she ripped off his wing and stabbed him in the face.

Seriously? A gust of wind? Also, they saw her. Right after she passes, they yell out "It's her." So, she was not invisible to them. Also, as I pointed out, those bullets where hurting her.

You're arguing semantics again. They noticed her when they saw her on the camera and when they noticed the gust of wind. They were not able to follow her movements with their eyes. So really I don't see your point still.

Here she disappears completely from sight before the guy even notices. Also showcases how high she can jump.

I posted Blade getting Cratered by Drake into Marble and concrete, this feat doesn't even slightly compare.

Please explain why it doesn't compare? She was falling and hitting her body against concrete and steel. She even landed directly on top of the steel bar at the bottom. She was not hurt in the slightest. She literally got back up and killed the Lycan in front of her.

Blade, on the other hand, couldn't even move anymore and had to have Abigail's help to survive.

Also, Selene tanked a point blank grenade while underwater in the beginning of Awakening.

You're basically lowballing now.

What in the world is Night Bullet proof. Of course her bullets hurt them, in the opening monlouge of that same movie, she explains they are filled with silver. Why wouldn't that hurt them??

Nigh Bullet proof means almost bullet proof, hence the 'nigh'.

Silver bullets don't instantly kill Lycans like they do vamps in Blade. She has to shoot them a lot. In the very first scene of Underworld she had to shoot the lycan several times point blank to ensure he died. The Black Lycan took several shots and several disks in his chest (all silver) and it did absolutely nothing to stop him.

Underworld Lycans>Blade vamps.

And yes, his armor does stop assault rifles. Following that same scene I posted, Blade leaps a building martix style and is shot in the back with one. and he just walks away.

He got shot by one bullet. Where does it show it can stop sustained fire? Also what stops Selene from just shooting him in the head? She excellent marksmanship.

No, I mean vampires. It's mentioned in the movie as they entire that compound that they are vampires. So, what are you talking about.

They are familiars please don't lie. When they entered the compound for the first time to speak about the Reaper strain. Blade notes they are familiars that are guarding. They were not vampires at all. They didn't even burst into flames when they died. So please stop making this up.

More over, there did not fight death dealers. They fought random every day vamps with no training and they had learned how to kill them. Again, that is explained in the movie.

What are you even talking about in the post? I made no mention to death dealers or anything. I really fail to understand the significance of this post or what it's supposed to mean.

Only vamps with the training and protection that death dealers have are even that strong because they live longer. All stuff that was talked about in the movie. And you're right, they didn't bring fire arms to battle blade, but in might have been because of, oh I don't know, the very location was a sensitive area. You know with the super vamp embryos in the back and the Overloards Blood bath and such. Maybe, just maybe that didn't want to screw that stuff up and believe that 20 guys could beat him with weapons. Seems pretty reasonable.

Yet Selene beating armed military men with assault rifles is not. Do I smell some bias in here?

Did you really post an animated video to show what she could do??? Should I start posting comic scans now?? I'm not even going to entertain that. Given Comic blade would abuse her in the worst ways possible.

Wow. The animated films are in the same continuity as the films. They are canon material. Comic Blade is not Movie Blade. Animated Selene is movie Selene.

Ok. Lets see who's really asinine. You still haven't posted any actually combat feats for her. Just a bunch of gun battles. Unless we're counting that random animate short of yours that in no way fits with Movie Character vs Movie Character. You bring up cannon fodder this and weak that, but again post video's of random lycans getting blasted by her from distance with their only known weakness and ignore the fact that they two are fodder. Compare to me linking Blade taking out Frost guard and Damaskinos' guard as well, but somehow they are just fodder??

Please explain how they are not fodder then? You call Lycans fodder, but somehow believe that Frost's men and Damaskino's men are so greatly trained. They were all effortlessly slain by Blade. Seriously, I can't take this inherit bias from you. Ignoring what you don't like and trying to exaggerate Blade. Seriously, they are both fodder. Just like how Hand Ninjas are fodder in Marvel. Trying to argue they're not is basically retarded.

Frost was made of complete Blood, blade killed him with something that was designed to attack vampire blood, hmm?? Seems rather legit actually. Moreover, it was created as a way to kill the vamp virus by a know doctor and researcher. Hmm, seems to fit really well with the plot actually.

PIS = Plot Induced Stupidity. You basically answered your own question.

Nomak didn't have to finish himself off. This I can agree with. However, Blade clearly stabs him through his heart plate and hurt him grievously. That is undeniable.

He still killed himself so I fail to see where you're getting at? That was literally Blade's last attempt to stop Nomak. Blade fell to the ground and was exhausted. Nomak commented about how he felt warm for the first time in his life and pushed the blade into his heart and died. Blade did not kill Nomak, plain and simple.

Also, Nomak has not only feed on his sister, but maybe two dozen other vamps before that fight.

Nomak also got shot by dozens of guys. So what is your point? Nomak doesn't get a boost from blood, like Blade does. Nomak has to eat every several hours because his metabolism is insane. Reaper Strain vampires die in like an hour if they don't feed.

Blade had a blood bath but then battle at least a dozen people before getting there. Drake only started winning after he took his true form. They knew going in Blade couldn't beat him. That's why they made the day start virus in the first place. It was the entire plan to use it on him to kill all vamps. How is that PIS??

Blade didn't kill Drake, the daystar virus did. It was plot induced, which was exactly what I'm trying to say.

Now lets compare. Selene woke one of there of the most powerful vamps of all time and passed him in a single move that he saw coming clearly after he stomped the hybrid that we all know was faster and stronger than her. Yeah, that makes sense.

No, she was fast enough to blitz him. Victor was also being blitzed by Michael. Again, I fail to see your point.

At 0:30 she manages to cut the throats of Lycan guards and travel across the room before they even drop on the floor. Not to mention there were Lycan guards on both sides of the corridor. This shows extreme precision and dexterity, being able to cut their throats with only one scalpel, while moving at that speed.

I already posted that Marcus could have just stabbed her in the face after he stabbed her in the chest, but instead he decided to talk to her for no reason what so every. He never made effort to more away from the copter blades??? yeah, ok

Really, I fail to see your point? Are we playing the What If game now? Blade could have been killed by Deacon Frost in the end fight if he speed blitzed. Nomak could have killed Blade if he chose to pull the blade out, instead of killing himself. Drake could have easily killed him by going full form, instead of entertaining himself by fighting in human form. Arguing for what could have happened doesn't really move this debate along.

The she gets stomped all over the place by Big Lycan. Manhandled the entire time. Never once hurting him, Then, punches a bomb into his chest at the last minutes. Now not only does she have time to explain, he has time to look stupid and explain that he heals quickly and transform back into his Lycan form. You would think, since he just explained he heals fast and lived though it all ready, he would just punch into his own chest and pull it back out, tank the explosion and move on. Instead, he stands there stupidly and dies.........Yeah, there was no PIS in underword at all. It all was extremely legit and couldn't have happened any other way.

Yeah, she couldn't find a giant Lycan which healed from everything and was about, like I don't know, several meters tall. But once again, I fail to see your point. She killed it by shoving a grenade in it's stomach. She said one thing and threw the grenade trigger in his face. He was flustered, didn't know what to do and died. It was plot induced, like everything else that happens in movies (which was never my point to begin with), but doesn't change the fact she killed him. On the other hand, Blade didn't kill Nomak or Drake. Nomak killed himself and Drake was killed by the Daystar Virus.

Do you know what the word Blunt means?? I have a feeling you do not.

blunt

/blənt/

Synonyms
adjective.dull - obtuse
verb.dull

Here I posted the relevant parts of the definition for blunt. Being dull or obtuse. Which you are being at the moment.

But that is beside the point. Most of that stuff I've already addressed, I don't see any reason to do so again, other than the fact that none of it compares. None of those vampires were as strong as drake. Not one.

Um, Marcus was stronger than Drake by far. He pulled a flying helicopter down effortlessly and lifted a giant stone wall. So no, Drake was not stronger than the vampires in Underworld. But that is beyond the point. This is about Blade, not Drake. Selene was able to flip a moving van by tackling it.

All of them could have been killed by the serum used to kill the blood God. which is part of Blades Equipment, but whatever.

Explain to me how it would work on Selene? She's a hybrid vampire. The serum failed to kill Nomak when Blade used it, so why would it work on Selene? Also, once again vampires are not created equal. What may work on Blade vamps may not work on vamps in other series.

Big Lycan was not stonger than Nomak. So, as I have said before. Why are any of those things mentioned since they do not compare to what Blade has already done and already face.

Biased opinions are not fact. Sorry. Despite what you think, your words are not fact.

I may have actually said the bit about twlight, but don't really feel like talking about it. However, what don't you link where I said that and and we can look at the context of the statement.

What context? You were basically arguing that Blade could kill every vampire in Twilight, despite it being a stomp against him. The thread was locked as a result.

Instead of doing what you been doing with this debate and posting random things with no regard to what actually has taken place and is being discussed.

What discussion are we having? It seems I'm doing nothing more than pointing out flaws in your argument and correcting you on your mistakes.

#27 Posted by Anal_Vomit (759 posts) - - Show Bio

Read your arguments. Blade wins.

#28 Posted by The Stegman (23058 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm still on the fence.

#29 Edited by terry2012 (4776 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by LimpoyzLoan (1630 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade would destroy Selene.

#31 Posted by Bossmonster (2166 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf:

They are what people call feats dude. Should I just not post them because you say they are irrelevant? I have never seen Blade dodge point blank gunfire, heal instantly from a shotgun wound to the gut or move at the speeds Selene moves at. Saying that he can merely because he's a vampire is fallacious. Not all vampires are created equal.

*Sigh* in Blade 2, he was shot in the leg with a shotgun. Later after been taken to have is blood drained, he was no wounded. There is your feat. Decan frost dodges three bullets point blank in Blade one in a conversation where frost was acknowledging Blade as one of the strongest vamp. But your not created equal line would denote that despite Blade was on footing with an empowered Frost during their sword fight that he couldn't recreate this feat. I didn't say they were irrelevant. I said they don't compare and don't see why you are bringing them up.

Blade was actually going to die. So don't make stuff up. He had to be dumped in a giant vat of blood in order to be healed. Yeah, he was alive, but barely. When a crippled guy has to drag you to get healed it pretty much means you're dying. Good logic though.

I seriously hate when people quote me and then act like I said something I didn't. Did I ever say he was unharmed. Did I suggest that he tanked it. What I pointed out was that from head to toe, blade as impladed. Not just through his chest. Head, neck, legs, arms. The spikes filled his body, drained his blood but didn't kill him. Him surviving is the feat. As compared to Selene getting stabbed once though the chest. Much like I said above, it's not something you can compare. They are different levels. So, why don't look again at my "good logic"

Please show me where she was hurt at all. Please do. She was walking, despite being shot several times in the back. You might as well say Wolverine gets hurt by bullets, when all it does is piss him off. Same for Selene. You're basically arguing semantics at this point because Blade hasn't done the same.

I posted several links above, but it seems you are willfully ignoring them all. I'm not going to waste my time posting them again. Just look above.

1) She blitzed Victor and took off his head.

2) She blitzed passed a bunch of lycan guards. She also blitzed and killed several lycan guards with a scalpel, slicing them each across the neck.

3) She can travel good distances in mere moments. Feats that have been repeatedly done.

What?? Like, I just.... all of that was stupid. First off logan says that being shot hurts. That isn't semantics. It's fact. he was shot, it hurt. end of story. Logan says that popping his claws hurts every time he does it. So, what are you talking about there. She was hit in the back and groaned about it and jerked forward. It hurt. She wasn't just bushing those off. She felt them.

Victor =PIS

Guards saw her. Pointed her out and say "It's her!" That's not moving all that fast. She was seen.

Didn't say she couldn't, just said it's not impressive against humans and lycans that can clearly see her as she passes them. So, you posted a lot of nothing in regards to what I actually asked you about.

My point is that Selene is not as weak as you make her out to be. She can do the same things Blade can do. She also has feats such as overturning a van by a tackling it and overpowering Marcus.

Never said she was weak. In fact in my early post I said she was probably the heavier hitter at times. In fact in my very first post I said.

He crushes her in almost every single area possible minus she seems to be able to hit from time to time over all much harder than he has shown. Otherwise he is better than her at everything.

So once again, you're saying I've said one thing which is just not true. What follow this with is that it's not enough because knocking over a van is cool, but Nomak pushed blade in toe a metal door that was at least 15 feet back and broke it. Blade was unfazed and attack him right away. Drake powerslammed him though marble and cement, Again, he was mostly unfazed and kept fighting. Like I have said repeatedly the feats are not irreverent, they just DO NOT COMPARE.

Hannibal King was a vampire, but where does it state that he has the vamp stats still? It was already established in the first film that if you lose your vampirism you become human, hence why Blade didn't take the vaccine the black chick gave to him.

On the point of Abigail Whistler. You're pretty much bullshitting at this point. Nowhere in the movie did they say that Whistler inherited any genes to fight vampires. Whistler became a hunter because a vampire killed his family. Seriously, this was not ever mentioned in the movie at all, I don't know where you're getting this shit from. Also, Van Helsing never inherited any vampire genes, nor do the majority of vampire hunters in fiction...They are just good at hunting vampires due to skill, not inherited abilities.

No you just don't know what the fuck you're talking about (See we can all curse to sound hardcore.) 1)No where was that establish. Only that doctors cure was supposed to do that. To apply it to other things is silly and implies that one thing will work the exact same why the others did. 2) Read Nightstalkers. You know, what the characters where based off up. There was even a limited comic released for this movie. 3)Did I ever say that Whistler had vampire genes?? Did i say that about Van Helsing? What where my exact words? Try reading.

Yeah equipment that hasn't been seen since. I have watched all the movies. He used the incendiary round once in the beginning when he already had a vamp impaled in the wall. He used the razor wires in one scene with motorcycles. The equipment is never seen again. Glaves are the same thing. He uses them once and they aren't even mentioned again.

On the note on the sword, guns, and stakes. i already mentioned them in my previous statement. So why bring them up again?

I think the real question here is whether or not you actually watched the movies yourself. It seems you were off in fantasy land during the films.

Again, you don't know what you're talking about. Glave used in the opening scenes of both Blade 1, Blade 2 and the ninja like fight of Blade2. Razor wire. Used in the final Group fight of Blade 1 and the opening of Blade 2. There is no question what so ever in regard to rather I watched them. You only about clips from youtube. What's worse is you would at least know about the wire if you had just watched what I posted, but clearly, like the reading fully thing, you didn't do that either.

What would the UV bomb do to Selene? She has no weakness to that sort of stuff.

Submachine guns that were never his equipment, but those of the elite vampire unit. He doesn't use them after that one scene in the sewers.

Also the only explosive he ever used was the one attached to the guy's head and the one he strapped to himself. I really don't see the offensive abilities of those, unless he plans on blowing himself up.

Didn't say it would do anything to her, perhaps make her Blind her breifly. Who knows. I mentioned them as point of fact. Also, again, you don't know what you are talking about. The Blood pack guts the sub machine guns from Skud when they gear up. And again, the bomb was just another point of fact, but there is nothing to stop him from putting it on her and blowing her up.

What exactly does Selene carry that is the same? She hunts Lycans and later humans. She doesn't carry the same equipment at all.

OMG Silver bullets! Are you serious. Damn.

The same could be said for Blade. The only difference being, unlike Blade vamps, she won't spontaneously combust when they touch her. Blade vamps are notorious for dying instantly when they touch anything silver or garlic.

True, but Blade handled reapers well enough with bullets and his sword when he had too.

A stake wouldn't do shit to her. She was impaled before by Marcus and she survived fine. She was impaled in the shoulders when Marcus wanted her blood and later during the final fight. She survived both and healed from the wounds instantly.

I wonder if that's true for her face. The one place no one ever aimed minus the dude with a pistol. No one ever just thought to stab her though the face. Or even her neck. So, yeah, Blade doesn't joke as much as the other weird people from underworld.

You're arguing semantics again. They noticed her when they saw her on the camera and when they noticed the gust of wind. They were not able to follow her movements with their eyes. So really I don't see your point still.

No, only you are doing that. Also, the second guard is staring right at her. The first guard doesn't follow her movements from looking at her to the screen and back up, then back down. These aren't semantics they are the actual events.

Please explain why it doesn't compare? She was falling and hitting her body against concrete and steel. She even landed directly on top of the steel bar at the bottom. She was not hurt in the slightest. She literally got back up and killed the Lycan in front of her.

Blade, on the other hand, couldn't even move anymore and had to have Abigail's help to survive.

Also, Selene tanked a point blank grenade while underwater in the beginning of Awakening.

You're basically lowballing now.

Are you asking me do explain why the force generated when you slam into something is not comparable to the force need to put an object through an object?? Please let me know. I want to make sure that is what you are asking me.

Funny, I remember Blade being freaked out at Drake changing, Being thrown into a metal bar (Kinda like the elevator thing you so hype about) and hitting the ground. Then Jumpping to his feat and attacking Drake head on...... I also remember it being their plan to have Abigail shoot him with that arrow so that all vampires would die...... But I'm low balling....... hmm

Nigh Bullet proof means almost bullet proof, hence the 'nigh'.

Silver bullets don't instantly kill Lycans like they do vamps in Blade. She has to shoot them a lot. In the very first scene of Underworld she had to shoot the lycan several times point blank to ensure he died. The Black Lycan took several shots and several disks in his chest (all silver) and it did absolutely nothing to stop him.

Underworld Lycans>Blade vamps.

Yeah, go back and read what you said. had you actually Posted nigh I wouldn't have questioned it. Night Bullet proof is an entirely different statement which is why I asked about it. So, Now I know that you don't read what you type or what I type. So, I'm less annoyed by that over all.

Didn't say it did. My point was why would they not get hurt by being shot with there only known weakness. In fact, I feel like that's exactly what I typed.

He got shot by one bullet. Where does it show it can stop sustained fire? Also what stops Selene from just shooting him in the head? She excellent marksmanship.

That was not the question you asked. You asked if it could resist an assult rifle, I sited an instant in which it did. Plan and simple. Again, you say I'm low balling?? I think that him shooting a stake though her forehead for not shooting him in the head first would do that. But that's just what I would imagine give that Blade normally targets the head and heart of the vampires he shoots.

They are familiars please don't lie. When they entered the compound for the first time to speak about the Reaper strain. Blade notes they are familiars that are guarding. They were not vampires at all. They didn't even burst into flames when they died. So please stop making this up.

1) False. Blade says nothing at all. Shud talk. 2) It is mention that it is the true power of the vampire nation and we are to believe that they are all protected by random people........ hmm. Seems kinda stupid. Also, these are the words of a spy. Like there is just so much wrong with inferring this. But whatever.

What are you even talking about in the post? I made no mention to death dealers or anything. I really fail to understand the significance of this post or what it's supposed to mean.

I know. It's sad. Theres nothing for it really. If you don't get it, you just don't.

Yet Selene beating armed military men with assault rifles is not. Do I smell some bias in here?

I don't know what you smell. However, my point is really clear. Guy with guns that don't have the capacity to match her speed, reflexes, timing or any other abilities are not really impressive things to say she stomps out given that it goes completely without saying that she would.

Wow. The animated films are in the same continuity as the films. They are canon material. Comic Blade is not Movie Blade. Animated Selene is movie Selene.

I just can't do it..... I just can't.....

Please explain how they are not fodder then? You call Lycans fodder, but somehow believe that Frost's men and Damaskino's men are so greatly trained. They were all effortlessly slain by Blade. Seriously, I can't take this inherit bias from you. Ignoring what you don't like and trying to exaggerate Blade. Seriously, they are both fodder. Just like how Hand Ninjas are fodder in Marvel. Trying to argue they're not is basically retarded.

What's retarded is that you go from Glorying her slaying lycans because it's so awesome to saying they are fodder. If that is the case, I will happily agree with you and say, lets stick to just boss battle. Blade would still win her by a line slide given that Selene has never show to be more capable in combat the Blade in any of her battles. She is manhandled constantly and any none of them stronger than Drake at his Base form and Blade fought him evenly. So, yeah, lets go with them being fodder. That's totally fine with me.

PIS = Plot Induced Stupidity. You basically answered your own question.

I asked a question?

He still killed himself so I fail to see where you're getting at? That was literally Blade's last attempt to stop Nomak. Blade fell to the ground and was exhausted. Nomak commented about how he felt warm for the first time in his life and pushed the blade into his heart and died. Blade did not kill Nomak, plain and simple.

Ugh. Again, it just bugs me that you say this crap like "Ignoring what you don't like". When Blade stabbed Nomak, he Nomak stumbled away and was feel to the ground. Just like Blade. They were both Spent. However, what Nomak actually said was "It hurts....it hurts no more" Blade's attack would have killed him over time, but Nomak was tired of the B.S. Now, Mind you, I even think Nomak could have possible mounted a comeback. I will not deny this. But the fact is, but hit him with a blow that was out right killing him at that point and there were both gased. This puts blade at the advantage if they had to keep fighting however slight the advantage might have been.

Nomak also got shot by dozens of guys. So what is your point? Nomak doesn't get a boost from blood, like Blade does. Nomak has to eat every several hours because his metabolism is insane. Reaper Strain vampires die in like an hour if they don't feed.

The one and only thing that was true in what you said was his need to feed. Why in the world would they make a super vamp and take out it's ability to get a power boost from drinking Blood??? Like what sense does that even make. That in mind, he drank all that blood after he got shot. Lastly, Whistler explained that the thrust and blood lust effects him differently because he is the first during the exam of the dead reaper.

Blade didn't kill Drake, the daystar virus did. It was plot induced, which was exactly what I'm trying to say.

I'm saying it was never his intent to kill him as he wanted that outcome. It wasn't plot induced, they took that story line from a comic story line in which blade actually does kill all the vampires.

No, she was fast enough to blitz him. Victor was also being blitzed by Michael. Again, I fail to see your point.

PIS. She couldn't even catch michael in the start of the movie before he got the elevator. So, that makes no sense.

Really, I fail to see your point? Are we playing the What If game now? Blade could have been killed by Deacon Frost in the end fight if he speed blitzed. Nomak could have killed Blade if he chose to pull the blade out, instead of killing himself. Drake could have easily killed him by going full form, instead of entertaining himself by fighting in human form. Arguing for what could have happened doesn't really move this debate along.

Who said what if? I said it was PIS that marcus was supposed to have just flown into a rage after seen the death of his brother and instead of stabbing her though the head, she stabs her though the chest which seemed to greatly hurt her and decided to talk about how she should have killed the girl he could have just killed before the very statement about killing her. I'm not dealing with What if. I'm saying that is the dumbest thing every. He had her beat and decided to start talking. That is True PIS.

Yeah, she couldn't find a giant Lycan which healed from everything and was about, like I don't know, several meters tall. But once again, I fail to see your point. She killed it by shoving a grenade in it's stomach. She said one thing and threw the grenade trigger in his face. He was flustered, didn't know what to and died. It was plot induced, like everything else that happens in movies (which was never my point to begin with), but doesn't change the fact she killed him. On the other hand, Blade didn't kill Nomak or Drake. Nomak killed himself and Drake was killed by the Daystar Virus.

My point is it's PIS. Blade Defeated Frost. Blade landing a killing blow on Nomak and nomak ended his own life. Blade did not want Drake to die by his hands, he wanted to kill every vamp on the planet, so he used daystar to kill him and every other vamp. Blade is the one that stabbed Drake. Not Abigail. If you want to say things like that, the the Helicopter blades killed Marcus. and Michaels distation is what allow her to Blitz There other guy.

Um, Marcus was stronger than Drake by far. He pulled a flying helicopter down effortlessly and lifted a giant stone wall. So no, Drake was not stronger than the vampires in Underworld. But that is beyond the point. This is about Blade, not Drake. Selene was able to flip a moving van by tackling it.

Something she never was able to use against anyone in a fight. And the point of the matter is even if she did, Blade has tanked stronger attacks.

Explain to me how it would work on Selene? She's a hybrid vampire. The serum failed to kill Nomak when Blade used it, so why would it work on Selene? Also, once again vampires are not created equal. What may work on Blade vamps may not work on vamps in other series.

Again, you didn't watch the movie. What blade used against Nomak was a garlic extract crated by Scud. he explains it to him over the ear piece just before the fight. If you watched you would know. Also, the Serum he used against Frost, attack and Kill vampire blood. Blade is a vampire hybrid and he knew that would kill him too.

Biased opinions are not fact. Sorry. Despite what you think, your words are not fact.

Yeah. Whatever you say.

What context? You were basically arguing that Blade could kill every vampire in Twilight, despite it being a stomp against him. The thread was locked as a result.

Again context. The theads that I have been in like that were locked because of the language used and I have the mod PM's to prove it. So, you don't know what you are talking about again. You just pop of at the mouth like you have facts but you don't.

What discussion are we having? It seems I'm doing nothing more than pointing out flaws in your argument and correcting you on your mistakes.

If by that you mean, not reading anything, making up things, changing you position, and ignoring key things, then yeah. I guess you are doing that.

#32 Edited by The_Titan_Lord (4609 posts) - - Show Bio

Selene.

#33 Posted by oceanmaster21 (7742 posts) - - Show Bio

selene wins this

#34 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

Selene. Maybe I missed something in the blade series although i doubt it, but selene has a pretty solid speed advantage against blade. Blade might have good reaction speed, but his movement speed is no where near selenes.

#35 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6944 posts) - - Show Bio

@bossmonster:

*Sigh* in Blade 2, he was shot in the leg with a shotgun. Later after been taken to have is blood drained, he was no wounded. There is your feat.

Why are you bringing up a feat that cannot be duplicated in this fight? He's not going to be dropped in vat of blood is he now?

Decan frost dodges three bullets point blank in Blade one in a conversation where frost was acknowledging Blade as one of the strongest vamp.

Are you talking about the scene where Blade and Deacon had an extended conversation? Yeah, it's really not that hard when you have a kid as a shield and you can pretty much time when you are going to move. Selene casually dodges bullets point blank and from afar, when she does get hit. The wounds heal instantly. No blood dump necessary. Also, how does this apply to Blade? I still haven't seen him dodge bullets. The fact he needs a bullet proof vest shows that he's not bullet proof.

But your not created equal line would denote that despite Blade was on footing with an empowered Frost during their sword fight that he couldn't recreate this feat. I didn't say they were irrelevant. I said they don't compare and don't see why you are bringing them up.

What equal footing? Blade had a power up from the girl's blood, but was still getting beat. He only won the sword fight because Deacon really didn't care to dodge any blows. He was pretty much tanking everything and smiled when Blade managed to cut his arm and bifurcated him. He then used his speed and blitzed Blade. Blade was like wtf and won because Deacon didn't bother to dodge the blood coagulates that were being kicked into his body. Nowhere in the fight did Blade even have the upper hand, Deacon could have killed him, but was being an arrogant individual and decided to start toying around with him.

I seriously hate when people quote me and then act like I said something I didn't. Did I ever say he was unharmed. Did I suggest that he tanked it. What I pointed out was that from head to toe, blade as impladed. Not just through his chest. Head, neck, legs, arms. The spikes filled his body, drained his blood but didn't kill him. Him surviving is the feat. As compared to Selene getting stabbed once though the chest. Much like I said above, it's not something you can compare. They are different levels. So, why don't look again at my "good logic"

It's still failed logic because Blade was incapacitated by the blow. It's foolish to think otherwise. Who cares that he was able to survive it, when it's clear that it was a mortal injury? He had to be dropped in a blood vat to heal. Something which cannot be recreated her. So yes it is bad logic. It doesn't work. Selene gets impaled in her wrist and thigh (where your major blood vessels are) and doesn't get incapacitated, doesn't lay there dying, she actually manages to get a gun and fend off Marcus.

So yes, all in all, it's an irrelevant feat.

What?? Like, I just.... all of that was stupid. First off logan says that being shot hurts. That isn't semantics. It's fact. he was shot, it hurt. end of story. Logan says that popping his claws hurts every time he does it. So, what are you talking about there. She was hit in the back and groaned about it and jerked forward. It hurt. She wasn't just bushing those off. She felt them.

Did she fall to the ground screaming? Seriously, it's all semantics now. Logan is hurt, momentarily, yes, but he doesn't get incapacitated. Neither does Selene. It's really doesn't matter at this point, because she is literally tanking bullets without a second thought. She heals from them instantly and doesn't give them a second thought. Blade is not bullet proof, hence why he needs a vest and seeing as he got crippled from one shotgun blast.

Victor =PIS

So are the fights with Deacon, Nomak and Drake? What's your point?

Guards saw her. Pointed her out and say "It's her!" That's not moving all that fast. She was seen.

Didn't say she couldn't, just said it's not impressive against humans and lycans that can clearly see her as she passes them. So, you posted a lot of nothing in regards to what I actually asked you about.

Watch the video again. They see her in the camera, they have a suspicious look on their face. She disappears instantly from the screens, a gust of wind appear, and they scream that's her! So no, they didn't see her move that fast. Clearly if they saw her, they would have tried to stop her, no? They only tried when she was waiting for the elevator and didn't care to dodge the bullets being fired at her, which were multiple rounds.

Never said she was weak. In fact in my early post I said she was probably the heavier hitter at times. In fact in my very first post I said.

Good to know.

So once again, you're saying I've said one thing which is just not true. What follow this with is that it's not enough because knocking over a van is cool, but Nomak pushed blade in toe a metal door that was at least 15 feet back and broke it. Blade was unfazed and attack him right away. Drake powerslammed him though marble and cement, Again, he was mostly unfazed and kept fighting. Like I have said repeatedly the feats are not irreverent, they just DO NOT COMPARE.

Blade was incapacitated for the most part, not unharmed. He tried kicking Drake with no avail and was thrown to the ground. Drake went to grab his sword, swore at Blade, and was going to kill him until Abigail showed up. He had no physical injury, but couldn't even fight anymore. Selene, on the other hand, could still fight, despite sustaining major flesh wounds.

No you just don't know what the fuck you're talking about (See we can all curse to sound hardcore.) 1)No where was that establish. Only that doctors cure was supposed to do that. To apply it to other things is silly and implies that one thing will work the exact same why the others did.

Show me exactly where it states that Hannibal King retained his vampire powers. I can guarantee it doesn't say anywhere. If that was true, why would Blade stay a vamp when he can take the same cure as Hannibal and become human, thus not risk death when the Daystar Virus activates? The answer is because it never happened in the movie. Hannibal King is just an ordinary human. So I don't know where you come up with him retaining his vamp attributes.

2) Read Nightstalkers. You know, what the characters where based off up. There was even a limited comic released for this movie.

Comic team is not the same as the movie team. Why are you making this comparison for? You can't assume they are the same as their comic book counterpart. Blade for one is not as strong as his comic book counter part.

3)Did I ever say that Whistler had vampire genes?? Did i say that about Van Helsing? What where my exact words? Try reading.

You claim that Abigail, being the child of the Old Whistler, somehow made her able to hunt vampires. I really don't know what you were trying to infer at all.

Didn't say it would do anything to her, perhaps make her Blind her breifly. Who knows. I mentioned them as point of fact.

Okay. Still wouldn't do anything to her.

Also, again, you don't know what you are talking about. The Blood pack guts the sub machine guns from Skud when they gear up.

And Skud works for who? Oh wait. The evil vamps.

And again, the bomb was just another point of fact, but there is nothing to stop him from putting it on her and blowing her up.

The same bomb designed by Skud which he never used after that incident? Also, you're assuming that he can tag her with it (which I find doubtful). He only tagged the vampire because they were told to make him feel in control. Also, the same bombs attached to him could easily be detonated by a stray shot or her own explosives. He is literally walking around with a suicide vest on. But that is beyond the point, many of his equipment are used in one scene and never seen again. Not all of his equipment, but many of them.

OMG Silver bullets! Are you serious. Damn.

She doesn't even bother using silver ammunition in Awakening, since many of Lycan in Awakening are rendered immune due to their blood enhancements.

True, but Blade handled reapers well enough with bullets and his sword when he had too.

You mean the fodder reaper vamps? They haven't done anything to show they are strong. If the old crippled Whistler can capture one with a bear trap, then they are pretty weak.

I wonder if that's true for her face. The one place no one ever aimed minus the dude with a pistol. No one ever just thought to stab her though the face. Or even her neck. So, yeah, Blade doesn't joke as much as the other weird people from underworld.

She was shot in the head and survived. . She directly hit her face and head when falling down the elevator shoot. She even fell out of a window and landed on a moving truck (the scene before she was shot in the head), rolled off the truck and hit the pavement. She was unhurt by all of them. So I really don't see your point

I could easily ask why the vamps in Blade didn't just bomb the shit out of him or just snipe his brains out, kill him when he was drugged,etc. Commenting on scenarios that never happened is useless to this argument. What could have happened is completely irrelevant to this discussion.

Are you asking me do explain why the force generated when you slam into something is not comparable to the force need to put an object through an object?? Please let me know. I want to make sure that is what you are asking me.

No, I'm wondering why your under the delusion that Blade somehow tanking Drake's blow is beyond anything Selene has done, when Blade was clearly strained from it. He was unable to move and was going to be killed by Drake, before being hurt by Abigail's arrow and distracted, Blade jammed the DayStar virus in his sides.

I don't need ludicrous math to figure that while the feat is impressive, it's really not in the way you're describing.

Funny, I remember Blade being freaked out at Drake changing, Being thrown into a metal bar (Kinda like the elevator thing you so hype about) and hitting the ground. Then Jumpping to his feat and attacking Drake head on...... I also remember it being their plan to have Abigail shoot him with that arrow so that all vampires would die...... But I'm low balling....... hmm

It's PIS because Drake was able to catch an arrow shot from Abigail, then decides to ignore her and fight Blade, only to get shot in the back again. Pretty PIS for the strongest vampire in Blade, no? Yeah, you're low balling my feats and exaggerating your own. Tell me would you turn your back against someone who is armed?

Yeah, go back and read what you said. had you actually Posted nigh I wouldn't have questioned it. Night Bullet proof is an entirely different statement which is why I asked about it. So, Now I know that you don't read what you type or what I type. So, I'm less annoyed by that over all.

Are you really trying to bring up my spelling of all people? The guy whose most statements aren't even sentences? The pot calling the kettle black. If you understood already what word I was using, despite it being spelled wrong, you're pretty much whining over nothing. Once again you're not arguing to make a point, you're arguing to for the sake of being belligerent.

On the other hand, there are statements you said that I clearly had no idea what you were trying to convey.

Didn't say it did. My point was why would they not get hurt by being shot with there only known weakness. In fact, I feel like that's exactly what I typed.

They get hurt yes, but it's not instant death like a Blade vamp, which was my initial point. Also, they were impervious to regular ammunition, hence why the vamps had to switch to silver in the coven attack scene in Awakening. Also, due to the injection of Hybrid blood, some of the Lycans were rendered immune to their traditional weaknesses.

That was not the question you asked. You asked if it could resist an assult rifle, I sited an instant in which it did. Plan and simple. Again, you say I'm low balling??

Then I asked you to post feats of it surviving sustained gun fire from an assault rifle, but you have yet to produce those feats either. Yeah, good it can take one shot. Too bad, most assault rifles either fire in short bursts or full automatic...

I think that him shooting a stake though her forehead for not shooting him in the head first would do that. But that's just what I would imagine give that Blade normally targets the head and heart of the vampires he shoots.

Watch the movies again. Selene is always making head shots. That is like her primary way of shooting people when she's trying to kill them. Either in the face or in the chest area. So I'm more inclined to believe Blade would end up with the bullet between the eyes and not Selene, given that she can heal.

1) False. Blade says nothing at all. Shud talk. 2) It is mention that it is the true power of the vampire nation and we are to believe that they are all protected by random people........ hmm. Seems kinda stupid. Also, these are the words of a spy. Like there is just so much wrong with inferring this. But whatever.

1) My bad. Though it really doesn't change my statement at all.

2) So why can't they be familiar guards? Just because it's the seat of the vampire nation? Familiars are used to protect themselves as well. So I assume that they are left defenseless during the day? Also, why would Shud need to lie about that? Blade can tell vamps apart from humans. He was able to tell them apart in the first movie by just looking at them. So how would Shud lying really make a difference?

I know. It's sad. Theres nothing for it really. If you don't get it, you just don't.

Why don't you actually try explaining to me the point of the statement to begin with? You bring up death dealers, despite it never being mentioned before hand? Selene is a death dealer and one of the best ones, but other than that I really don't know what you are trying to infer.

I just can't do it..... I just can't.....

Suit yourself. It's canon regardless of what you think. There is no difference between animated and movie Selene. They are the same person. So if you choose to ignore go ahead.

What's retarded is that you go from Glorying her slaying lycans because it's so awesome to saying they are fodder.

When did I glorify her slaying regular lycans? My point was that she was able to tag them, despite them being bullet timers. Blade vamps are fodder too irregardless.

If that is the case, I will happily agree with you and say, lets stick to just boss battle. Blade would still win her by a line slide given that Selene has never show to be more capable in combat the Blade in any of her battles. She is manhandled constantly and any none of them stronger than Drake at his Base form and Blade fought him evenly. So, yeah, lets go with them being fodder. That's totally fine with me.

So are you ignoring the part where Victor killed the Black Lycan with nothing more than a slap of his hand? The same Black Lycan which busted through a concrete wall and killed dozens of vamps before Victor arrived? Are you ignoring Marcus, who can take bullets like they were nothing? The guy who pulled down a helicopter and lifted a stone wall? The Super Lycan, which easily flipped cars like playing cards, and was able to cut steel cables with his claws? You're so ridiculously biased it's not even funny.

They are not weaker than Drake in human form. Please, he's weaker than them in his vampire form, given that he was hurt by an arrow lmao.

I asked a question?

You asked how it was PIS and I answered you. So yeah, you were asking a question.

Ugh. Again, it just bugs me that you say this crap like "Ignoring what you don't like". When Blade stabbed Nomak, he Nomak stumbled away and was feel to the ground. Just like Blade. They were both Spent. However, what Nomak actually said was "It hurts....it hurts no more" Blade's attack would have killed him over time, but Nomak was tired of the B.S.

Please tell me where it said he was going to die over time? You inferring way too much. You're taking liberties with scenes and spinning your own logic out of it.

Now, Mind you, I even think Nomak could have possible mounted a comeback. I will not deny this. But the fact is, but hit him with a blow that was out right killing him at that point and there were both gased. This puts blade at the advantage if they had to keep fighting however slight the advantage might have been.

The sword failed to puncture Nomak's heart. There is no advantage. Nomak could have pulled the blade out and continued fighting, but chose death because of what he was. Nomak was in fact winning the entire fight. They weren't evenly matched. In fact, this happened in every Blade boss battle.

I'm saying it was never his intent to kill him as he wanted that outcome.

So you're basically saying Blade couldn't beat Drake by himself? Okay, I agree with this. He was in fact getting his ass handed to him by Drake.

It wasn't plot induced, they took that story line from a comic story line in which blade actually does kill all the vampires.

How does that not make it plot induced? Just because it followed a comic book story doesn't exclude it from being a plot device. This is completely irrelevant to this discussion.

PIS. She couldn't even catch michael in the start of the movie before he got the elevator. So, that makes no sense.

She was fighting Lycans when Michael ran to the elevator.....

Who said what if? I said it was PIS that marcus was supposed to have just flown into a rage after seen the death of his brother and instead of stabbing her though the head, she stabs her though the chest which seemed to greatly hurt her and decided to talk about how she should have killed the girl he could have just killed before the very statement about killing her. I'm not dealing with What if. I'm saying that is the dumbest thing every. He had her beat and decided to start talking. That is True PIS.

So the part where Deacon Frost doesn't kill Blade instantly after getting the Blood God's power isn't PIS? Seriously. Take a look at Blade's feats before calling someone else's PIS.

My point is it's PIS. Blade Defeated Frost. Blade landing a killing blow on Nomak and nomak ended his own life. Blade did not want Drake to die by his hands, he wanted to kill every vamp on the planet, so he used daystar to kill him and every other vamp. Blade is the one that stabbed Drake. Not Abigail. If you want to say things like that, the the Helicopter blades killed Marcus. and Michaels distation is what allow her to Blitz There other guy.

Everyone of Blade's victories is PIS as well? So what is your point? You're trying to argue that everyone of my feats are either PIS or useless, despite the fact you're using the exact same thing. You bring up Blade killing random vamps and humans as some kind of glorious feat.

Blade defeated Frost because Frost had a case of "I forgot I have super speed" and decided not to instant kill Blade by blitzing him, nor did he decide to dodge anything.

Also explain to me how Blade landed a killing blow, if Nomak killed himself? That is a contradiction. If it was a killing blow, Nomak would be dead, and wouldn't need to finish himself off.

Blade couldn't handle Drake at all. It wouldn't have mattered if Drake was dead, they just needed his blood, not his living body. Also, you don't think it's PIS how Drake was able to catch the arrow Abigail launched, but gets hit by the second one? The supposed strongest vampire didn't think of not turning his back to the person with the bow lmao? That is PIS.

Something she never was able to use against anyone in a fight. And the point of the matter is even if she did, Blade has tanked stronger attacks.

So you're telling me she can't tackle somebody?

Again, you didn't watch the movie. What blade used against Nomak was a garlic extract crated by Scud. he explains it to him over the ear piece just before the fight. If you watched you would know. Also, the Serum he used against Frost, attack and Kill vampire blood. Blade is a vampire hybrid and he knew that would kill him too.

Please tell me where Scud said anything? He said nothing at all during the fight. Also garlic extract doesn't make you explode. The blood coagulate does. So please stop lying. It failed to work on Nomak, it would fail to kill Selene. Also please show me where Blade said it would kill him as well? They made no mention of that. Is this one of the other inferences you made?

You can't assume blood coagulates would work on vampires outside of the Blade films. It's fallacious to assume so. Also, like I mentioned before, Selene is an elder-vampire hybrid. She doesn't suffer the weaknesses of vampires and has a healing factor. Something she has in common with Nomak, who was able to tank the blood coagulates so easily.

Again context. The theads that I have been in like that were locked because of the language used and I have the mod PM's to prove it. So, you don't know what you are talking about again. You just pop of at the mouth like you have facts but you don't.

When did I say that the mods locked it because of the language? They locked it because it was a stomp against Blade. Never did I mention that you were the cause of the lock. So please stop with these accusations. If you can't comprehend what I am saying, just ask, I will try to make it more understandable.

If by that you mean, not reading anything, making up things, changing you position, and ignoring key things, then yeah. I guess you are doing that.

It seems you are doing all of that, instead of me. But hey, whatever floats your boat.

#36 Posted by TAneT62 (1057 posts) - - Show Bio

Selene wins, her feats are more impressive, her H2H is in par, if not, surpasses Blades, and she is far stronger than Blade ... There is obvious proof.

Won't be an easy fight, but ... She wins.

#37 Posted by BingoTheMotherload (266 posts) - - Show Bio

@bossmonster: In the full movie 28:30 - 30:00 she doesn't have that regeneration ability she got later, after drinking Corvinus's blood.

#38 Posted by Bossmonster (2166 posts) - - Show Bio

@bingothemotherload: LOL.
You'll have to help me out here, dude. I have no idea why you would be telling me this. What is this in reference too. I haven't seen this thread in a while and only now to I see that I should have responded to the above nonsense posted by the other guy.

#39 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11786 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade all day, just as strong, nearly as fast, much more skilled, better equipped....

#40 Posted by dangersky (27 posts) - - Show Bio

I love seeing those two people debate lol

I vote for Blade though

#41 Posted by The Stegman (23058 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, I'm off the fence, I'm going with Blade.

#42 Posted by Bossmonster (2166 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf:

Why are you bringing up a feat that cannot be duplicated in this fight? He's not going to be dropped in vat of blood is he now?

No, but wounded. His shot gun wound was gone before he got to the vat of blood and before he was even repeatedly impelled.

Are you talking about the scene where Blade and Deacon had an extended conversation? Yeah, it's really not that hard when you have a kid as a shield and you can pretty much time when you are going to move. Selene casually dodges bullets point blank and from afar, when she does get hit. The wounds heal instantly. No blood dump necessary. Also, how does this apply to Blade? I still haven't seen him dodge bullets. The fact he needs a bullet proof vest shows that he's not bullet proof.

Wait, what? Please explain in detail what having a child has to do with dodging bullets. Especially given that it's a speed feat and additional weight should slow you down. Also, much of that is stupid. To say that "you where a bullet proof vest, you're not bullet proof." is silly. That's like saying, you use weapons, you can't fight with your hands. Also, as stated before, Deacon acknowledged Blade as his equal. He was able to match Blood God Deacon briefly in combat speed.

What equal footing? Blade had a power up from the girl's blood, but was still getting beat. He only won the sword fight because Deacon really didn't care to dodge any blows. He was pretty much tanking everything and smiled when Blade managed to cut his arm and bifurcated him. He then used his speed and blitzed Blade. Blade was like wtf and won because Deacon didn't bother to dodge the blood coagulates that were being kicked into his body. Nowhere in the fight did Blade even have the upper hand, Deacon could have killed him, but was being an arrogant individual and decided to start toying around with him.

He was on Equal footing with him during their sword dual. More over, Blade had just had his blood drain, prior to drinking the girls blood and then went through an extended fight with other Vampires. Also, to even make mention of that being a power up, are you saying it's somehow not representation of Blade's skill. As, we could apply this to Selene in several different ways.

It's still failed logic because Blade was incapacitated by the blow. It's foolish to think otherwise. Who cares that he was able to survive it, when it's clear that it was a mortal injury? He had to be dropped in a blood vat to heal. Something which cannot be recreated her. So yes it is bad logic. It doesn't work. Selene gets impaled in her wrist and thigh (where your major blood vessels are) and doesn't get incapacitated, doesn't lay there dying, she actually manages to get a gun and fend off Marcus.

So yes, all in all, it's an irrelevant feat.

You fail to see the logic because you're trying too. Blade was not dying. There is nothing to suggest that he was. He was weaken and in a bad state. I admit that freely. But They needed him then, not later when he healed himself. That is why they threw him into the blood. Also, why do you keep saying that it isn't possible. What is to stop him from draining Selene dry. I still maintain he's still better an almost every area. Should he also drain some of her blood he will crush her more so without question. Also, I posted a video link of Selene passing out from a small stab to the neck. So what you are saying is not true. She has been incapacitated by less and render completely helpless. What is you're defense to this? Are you saying that it isn't true?

Did she fall to the ground screaming? Seriously, it's all semantics now. Logan is hurt, momentarily, yes, but he doesn't get incapacitated. Neither does Selene. It's really doesn't matter at this point, because she is literally tanking bullets without a second thought. She heals from them instantly and doesn't give them a second thought. Blade is not bullet proof, hence why he needs a vest and seeing as he got crippled from one shotgun blast.

Again, you can not tank something that does damage to you. You are not tanking at that point. Two, she has been put down by knives. Something you have still yet to address. She is not bullet proof. Something you seem to believe. Lastly, the OP didn't state otherwise, so they are in standard gear, meaning until she gets him out of it, Blade is Bullet proof. Regardless of what, this also gives Blade the advantage on top of the others that he already has.

So are the fights with Deacon, Nomak and Drake? What's your point?

My point is by you're standards for Blade, Selene is just as featless and lame.

Watch the video again. They see her in the camera, they have a suspicious look on their face. She disappears instantly from the screens, a gust of wind appear, and they scream that's her! So no, they didn't see her move that fast. Clearly if they saw her, they would have tried to stop her, no? They only tried when she was waiting for the elevator and didn't care to dodge the bullets being fired at her, which were multiple rounds.

No. I'm not going to watch it a 5th time. No, just because they saw her doesn't mean they would try to stop her. A number of factors could be the reason. a) the obvious surprise they had at seeing her. b) the fact they she is clearly faster than them. c) her moving from one place to the other in the time it took them to notice her. I could go on.

Blade was incapacitated for the most part, not unharmed. He tried kicking Drake with no avail and was thrown to the ground. Drake went to grab his sword, swore at Blade, and was going to kill him until Abigail showed up. He had no physical injury, but couldn't even fight anymore. Selene, on the other hand, could still fight, despite sustaining major flesh wounds.

Ugh. Ok. Different approach. Please list feats that are comparable to the feats I have listed. Otherwise, I will not address this again.

Show me exactly where it states that Hannibal King retained his vampire powers. I can guarantee it doesn't say anywhere. If that was true, why would Blade stay a vamp when he can take the same cure as Hannibal and become human, thus not risk death when the Daystar Virus activates? The answer is because it never happened in the movie. Hannibal King is just an ordinary human. So I don't know where you come up with him retaining his vamp attributes.

I say this because of the character he is based on. However, lets follow you're train of thought. In Blade 1, the doctor cured herself. In Blade 2 Blade cured whistlers after being lost for years and just like in the comic books, Blade continues to choice to remain the Daywalker because that is who he is. he wants to keep the powers. Otherwise, he could have cure himself like he did Whistler.

Comic team is not the same as the movie team. Why are you making this comparison for? You can't assume they are the same as their comic book counterpart. Blade for one is not as strong as his comic book counter part.

True, be it serves as the bases for the Character. King was attacked. turned and changed back and became a hunter in the Comics. Oddly enough, King was attacked, turned changed back and became a hunter in the movie. So, with that many things staying the same, the one thing you're saying is different is that he's not empowered like in the comics. Why? You're just down playing him now. It would be more likely that he is than isn't until proven otherwise.

You claim that Abigail, being the child of the Old Whistler, somehow made her able to hunt vampires. I really don't know what you were trying to infer at all.

That like all marvel vampire hunting families, she has powers. Again, why would the one thing they movie makes leave out of her back story is the reason she is able to do what she does? What sense would that make?

And Skud works for who? Oh wait. The evil vamps.

Funny, he made those for Blade while working for him as a double agent.

The same bomb designed by Skud which he never used after that incident? Also, you're assuming that he can tag her with it (which I find doubtful). He only tagged the vampire because they were told to make him feel in control. Also, the same bombs attached to him could easily be detonated by a stray shot or her own explosives. He is literally walking around with a suicide vest on. But that is beyond the point, many of his equipment are used in one scene and never seen again. Not all of his equipment, but many of them.

Skud worked for Blade for years. If you use something for years, it is considered standard. Equipment is used for the situation. You carry of possibilities. Much like Batman and his belt. Also, if you think he couldn't tag her, than I'm guessing you didn't watch her get throw around by the world biggest and slowest Lycan at the end of Awakening. You're being bias if you think that thing is faster than Blade. Lastly, the bomb was designed by Blade. You seem to only recall facts that you want to. Blade 1) Blade expresses his extreme and deep hatreds for familiars. Blade 2)Blade tells Skud, that it WAS NEVER a dud and that he has been on to him since the day he was turned. Blade was always in control. He tagged that Vamp because he could. Blade is one half Vamp and that team of 7 had been training for several years to defeat him. Come on man, stop with the low balling. Blade reprogrammed the bomb to blow when he wanted it to before he used it. Do you honestly think it would be so lame as to go off.

She doesn't even bother using silver ammunition in Awakening, since many of Lycan in Awakening are rendered immune due to their blood enhancements.

This is a complete lie. When the lycans revealed themselves and attacked, the coven leader clearly shouts "switch to silver ammunition." Only Big Lycan was immune. So, you're just making up facts now. The truth is, she always used their weaknesses against them, if not 95 % of the time. How about you post some links and feats of her handling Lycans and Vamps in h2h or melee combat. We all know Blade isn't going to die from Bullets and as you've said, he has his vest. Her ammo is limited. It will most likely come down to h2h, but Blade also has a sword. Where are her none PIS feats in this area as we seem to be ruling out all main battles for both Characters.

You mean the fodder reaper vamps? They haven't done anything to show they are strong. If the old crippled Whistler can capture one with a bear trap, then they are pretty weak.

Making up facts again? When did this happen. I'm hoping that you're not talking about when the one reaper got stuck trying to crawl back underground. Also, we know from the encounter with the reaper in the club that reapers cannot be killed but bullets or dismemberment and are strong enough to single handedly over power elite trained vamps like the Blood Pack members and launch a large man several feat up into the air and across room with ease. Those Fodder reapers are clearly very powerful and Blade survived a hoard of them.

She was shot in the head and survived. . She directly hit her face and head when falling down the elevator shoot. She even fell out of a window and landed on a moving truck (the scene before she was shot in the head), rolled off the truck and hit the pavement. She was unhurt by all of them. So I really don't see your point

I could easily ask why the vamps in Blade didn't just bomb the shit out of him or just snipe his brains out, kill him when he was drugged,etc. Commenting on scenarios that never happened is useless to this argument. What could have happened is completely irrelevant to this discussion.

Blade punched Drake repeatedly in the stomach and he laughed. Blade Stabed Frost through the chest and he laughed. Random Guards shot and hit Blades armor and he cursed them moved on. These are all real examples of someone not being hurt by some type of attack. was shot in the head and dropped. She drained blood and then healed. (Nomak was capable of this without drinking blood) I'm not comment on things that didn't happen. I'm commenting on how it would be different involving Blade. He Battle Frost, Cut his arm of and then sliced him in half. No talking no jokes. Just death.

In his first encounter with Nomak, he instantly shoots him several times in the chest and head. In this second, he stabs him through the neck. Minus the cool fight scenes, he always targets head or heart. My point in bring these things up that you say are not important, is that Blade is not like the other people she normally fights. Even in combat with others, they don't start off looking for the kill and about half the time she doesn't either. The times where she has been tagged (Like her fight with Big Lycan) Those would have been death Blows. Blades has repeated cripple more powerful foes with his h2h like his battle with Nomack and Frost. He's just all around better than her and the other vamps she's fought.

No, I'm wondering why your under the delusion that Blade somehow tanking Drake's blow is beyond anything Selene has done, when Blade was clearly strained from it. He was unable to move and was going to be killed by Drake, before being hurt by Abigail's arrow and distracted, Blade jammed the DayStar virus in his sides.

I don't need ludicrous math to figure that while the feat is impressive, it's really not in the way you're describing.

show me a feat. I keep saying that and you keep ducking it. Show me something that is comparable to Blade been slammed and crated several feat through concrete. Strained yes, but he didn't show a single sign of distress. He looked up at drake and was disgusted by the transformation (stupid as it might be) was watching. After he was thrown again, in to a metal bar in the air. He was nearly on his feet instantly and in drakes face. It wasn't for sum time that Abigail got involved, in the thing that you keep ignoring, that I have brought up repeatedly is that Blade did not want to kill him. It was planned that Abigail take him out with daystar. She's just a moron and shot through glass first. He heard it turned caught it. Had she not, it would have hit him like the second arrow did that he did not hear. You're still lowballing Blade to make Selene look better. Again, post the feats. Where did anyone hit her with anything as hard as Blade was hit with in Blade Trinity.

It's PIS because Drake was able to catch an arrow shot from Abigail, then decides to ignore her and fight Blade, only to get shot in the back again. Pretty PIS for the strongest vampire in Blade, no? Yeah, you're low balling my feats and exaggerating your own. Tell me would you turn your back against someone who is armed?

I already explained this. Also, didn't Selene do the exact same thing? Also, the guards, trained guards never shot her in the head. Again, using your logic turning your back on an armed for, she did it to several. I'm a real life security guard and I know I can get a head shot off. That entire scene would have been different had they been shooting her in the head. At least in Blade it can be explain very logically, that they needed Drake alive for day start to work. It had to kill him. If Blade had done it, then all the other vamps would have lived and I explained the arrow catch above. So, you calling PIS on this kills the feat for Selene.

Are you really trying to bring up my spelling of all people? The guy whose most statements aren't even sentences? The pot calling the kettle black. If you understood already what word I was using, despite it being spelled wrong, you're pretty much whining over nothing. Once again you're not arguing to make a point, you're arguing to for the sake of being belligerent.

On the other hand, there are statements you said that I clearly had no idea what you were trying to convey.

You can't read. I will say no more on this.

They get hurt yes, but it's not instant death like a Blade vamp, which was my initial point. Also, they were impervious to regular ammunition, hence why the vamps had to switch to silver in the coven attack scene in Awakening. Also, due to the injection of Hybrid blood, some of the Lycans were rendered immune to their traditional weaknesses.

Here is another reason I say you are lying. You admit the use of the silver ammo here, but earlier say she wasn't using it. Also, only Big Lycan had those powers. They even explain it in the movie that he is the first and further Lycan's will be like him. Also, Blade Vamps are always immune to normal ammo as shown when Blade used one as a shield and he didn't die and was only talking about how painful. Also, it is only instant death, if they are shot in a place that would normally instantly kill you like the head or heart. Other wise Blades silver stakes wouldn't pin people to the wall. So, what you've proven here, again by low balling Blade, is that Selene is still lesser of a marksman as she constantly is shooting non vital points.

Then I asked you to post feats of it surviving sustained gun fire from an assault rifle, but you have yet to produce those feats either. Yeah, good it can take one shot. Too bad, most assault rifles either fire in short bursts or full automatic...

True and Blade normally shoots back. Also, you have no room to talk as you have provided none of the feats I've asked for and I have provided almost all the supporting feats for Blade.

Watch the movies again. Selene is always making head shots. That is like her primary way of shooting people when she's trying to kill them. Either in the face or in the chest area. So I'm more inclined to believe Blade would end up with the bullet between the eyes and not Selene, given that she can heal.

How about you link them again. I must have missed that.

1) My bad. Though it really doesn't change my statement at all.

2) So why can't they be familiar guards? Just because it's the seat of the vampire nation? Familiars are used to protect themselves as well. So I assume that they are left defenseless during the day? Also, why would Shud need to lie about that? Blade can tell vamps apart from humans. He was able to tell them apart in the first movie by just looking at them. So how would Shud lying really make a difference?

No. It actually changes it a great deal.

There is no reason they can't be. However, what is the likelyhood? Also, they were in all black armored suits with Blacked out visors. That is exactly what Decon used in Blade 1 to driver around in the day on his bike. It would probably make the same difference in Skud telling Blade that the Bomb would work when it was supposed to be a fake. That is also the same reason it changes your statement. Blade knows if someone is a vamp. Skud does not. If Blade had indeed said it, we as views could take it as fact.

When did I glorify her slaying regular lycans? My point was that she was able to tag them, despite them being bullet timers. Blade vamps are fodder too irregardless.

Blade vamps are Bullet times. Shown by decon frost, his weird girlfriend, the main female vamp in Blade two and nomak. Yet, you claim Blade tagging and killing them is pointless because they are fodder. So using your logic, why does it matter if she does it. You dismiss Blade killing Vamps because they are fodder and he uses Silver bullets. So, why is her killing vamps or lycans note worthy when they are fodder and she too uses silver bullets?

So are you ignoring the part where Victor killed the Black Lycan with nothing more than a slap of his hand? The same Black Lycan which busted through a concrete wall and killed dozens of vamps before Victor arrived? Are you ignoring Marcus, who can take bullets like they were nothing? The guy who pulled down a helicopter and lifted a stone wall? The Super Lycan, which easily flipped cars like playing cards, and was able to cut steel cables with his claws? You're so ridiculously biased it's not even funny.

They are not weaker than Drake in human form. Please, he's weaker than them in his vampire form, given that he was hurt by an arrow lmao.

Blade killed a Vamp the exact same way. Nomak, Tanks Bullets, tore through Vamps, Ripped open Steel doors, These feats are easy to match, But where are the feats for striking power which is very different than lifting power or even throwing power. Blade, Regularly knocks people into the air with single strikes. Once even with a punt while the person was on his back flat. Also, none of these where on humans. Frost, able send Blade into a wall with a single punch. Nomak, able to launch people in to steel doors and cause the doors to bow and buckle. Marcus did not spike the copter. I recognize the power needed to pulled it into off it course. But that's what he did. He didn't pull it one time and it smash into the ground and be crushed. He pulled it off course and it nose dived and crashed. So, to keep saying he pulled it down is miss leading. Nomak Pushed down a metal pillar. The Copter was pulled off course and it crash. A nice feat. No weakling could do that, but it's not like you describe it.

Steel is stronger than Stone. So, his brute for was meaning less when Selene was in a small structure that he for some reason couldn't destroy. I'm not bias, as I have said before, the feats do not compare. Victor is supposed to be a 1000 year + elder. His feats are match Blade the Younger equally/mor powerful Blade. Victor should dwarf Blade in combat prowess and skills, but he does not. Thrown cars is great, but much like Selene is means little when you dodge. Sure, it let him throw her, but look what good that did. If he was throwing her into craters like Nomak nearly pushed Blade through a steel door, then it would be a real comparable feat.

Selene Kill Marcus with a piece of his wing before pushing him into the copter Blades. That could have easily been an arrow. They are weaker than him.

Please tell me where it said he was going to die over time? You inferring way too much. You're taking liberties with scenes and spinning your own logic out of it.

It was explained that Nomak and the other reapers where in a constant freezy. That they were like addicts. This was went over twice in the movie. Nomak after being stab stated that he no longer was feeling pain. He was spitting out Blood. So, what I am inferring from this is that his body was losing feeling and it was due to the blade in his chest. So, if you think I'm taking it too far to say he was dying based of that, that is your business, but it would be a stupid thing to think.

The sword failed to puncture Nomak's heart. There is no advantage. Nomak could have pulled the blade out and continued fighting, but chose death because of what he was. Nomak was in fact winning the entire fight. They weren't evenly matched. In fact, this happened in every Blade boss battle.

Again leaving out fact. Blade great or better than frost. Blade Equal to nomak. Blade Equal to Drake (Base form) Blade < Blood God Frost. Blade <Massive Blood impowered Nomak. Blade< True Form Drake. Everyone Blade fought had a great power up. He on the other hand was either revived from a serious wound and fought to get to them. So even if he had a power up, in every movie he fought dozens of Vamps before fighting the main boss. Selene did not. Nomak in fact was winning. I agree with this. Blade still landed the last fatal blow on him. I don't know why he couldn't heal from this attack. But it put him in a horrible state and had they continued, blade would have had the upper hand at that point.

So you're basically saying Blade couldn't beat Drake by himself? Okay, I agree with this. He was in fact getting his ass handed to him by Drake.

No. And ass kicking is what Big Lycan did to Selene. There is a major difference.

How does that not make it plot induced? Just because it followed a comic book story doesn't exclude it from being a plot device. This is completely irrelevant to this discussion.

Wise up. plot devices are random introductions to fix a problem. Daystar was in the works prior to drakes release. Plot device is Selene randomly finding a grande to slam in to big lycans chest. That is a plot device as she has no way of defeating him.

She was fighting Lycans when Michael ran to the elevator.....

No she wasn't

So the part where Deacon Frost doesn't kill Blade instantly after getting the Blood God's power isn't PIS? Seriously. Take a look at Blade's feats before calling someone else's PIS.

We already ruled it all PIS. So, I'm find with that. Even still in this battle that suddenly all feats are PIS, Blades are still better. There is my point.

Everyone of Blade's victories is PIS as well? So what is your point? You're trying to argue that everyone of my feats are either PIS or useless, despite the fact you're using the exact same thing. You bring up Blade killing random vamps and humans as some kind of glorious feat.

Blade defeated Frost because Frost had a case of "I forgot I have super speed" and decided not to instant kill Blade by blitzing him, nor did he decide to dodge anything.

Also explain to me how Blade landed a killing blow, if Nomak killed himself? That is a contradiction. If it was a killing blow, Nomak would be dead, and wouldn't need to finish himself off.

Blade couldn't handle Drake at all. It wouldn't have mattered if Drake was dead, they just needed his blood, not his living body. Also, you don't think it's PIS how Drake was able to catch the arrow Abigail launched, but gets hit by the second one? The supposed strongest vampire didn't think of not turning his back to the person with the bow lmao? That is PIS.

I'm doing no such thing. You're logic makes it all PIS. Which is fine with me because Blades feats would still be better regardless. I don't care if the random vamps are glorious or not. It's is h2h that matter in that regard. Campared to Random lycans and vamps that Selene battle where less ability was shown. Because if Blade killing these other vamps isn't glorious, Selene's isn't either. However, how they do it is what would matter because in a fight between two people that have never fought any tough battle, we can still compare what they do. Blade kills fodder better than Selene does with his h2h and marksmanship

The you can call PIS on the Super Speed. That's fine. But why would Frost Dodge something he things is harmless. Also, Frost can't fly. Blade hit him with the majority of thing while he was in mid-air. So, this part is not PIS nor a plot device. So, you're argument isn't as strong as you think.

If I shot someone in the stomach and they die later, it was a killing blow. That is common sense. If you get stabbed and bleed to death, that stabbing is the cause.

So you're telling me she can't tackle somebody?

I see you still are having a hard time with the reading given that I follow the first statement with Blade has taken stronger attacks. Meaning that should she tackle somebody, Blade in this case, it would be meaning less as he's tanked worse. Though I will say that she can't tackle Blade. I have seen no feats from her to suggest she could tackle someone as fast and agile as him. It's up to you to prove otherwise.

Please tell me where Scud said anything? He said nothing at all during the fight. Also garlic extract doesn't make you explode. The blood coagulate does. So please stop lying. It failed to work on Nomak, it would fail to kill Selene. Also please show me where Blade said it would kill him as well? They made no mention of that. Is this one of the other inferences you made?

You can't assume blood coagulates would work on vampires outside of the Blade films. It's fallacious to assume so. Also, like I mentioned before, Selene is an elder-vampire hybrid. She doesn't suffer the weaknesses of vampires and has a healing factor. Something she has in common with Nomak, who was able to tank the blood coagulates so easily.

If i had the entire movie on line I would post where Blade discusses the Gloves with Skud. I do not believe I am mistaken on this converastion. But to shoot down the crap you're talking on the other points, Whistler gives the Doctor from Blade one a mace that was mixed with garlic. This was confirmed by Whistler and the cop she first sprays. In then end of the movie, she spray it into a vamps mouth. Her head then explodes. So, What do you mean garlic does not cause Vamps to explode. So you fall flat right there. The doctor test the first version of her cure on Blades Blood. It explodes. He didn't have to say it, it was obvious it would kill him Again, your argument falls flat. So, saying I inferred it means you didn't watch the movie.

I can't assume that you are right. However, here on Comicvine, all battle take place in a neutral world. It is for this reason that it would work against her.

When did I say that the mods locked it because of the language? They locked it because it was a stomp against Blade. Never did I mention that you were the cause of the lock. So please stop with these accusations. If you can't comprehend what I am saying, just ask, I will try to make it more understandable.

I said it was locked because of language. I am saying that I was part of the reason given that I got a mod message saying to tone it down or I'd get banned.

#43 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6944 posts) - - Show Bio

@bossmonster:

I really enjoy how you respond nearly a month after I respond.....Sigh, I really don't want to waste anymore of my time repeating the same points. This will be my last post on the matter. Given that I responded nearly a month ago, my care for this thread is zero. Don't expect a response after this final post.

No, but wounded. His shot gun wound was gone before he got to the vat of blood and before he was even repeatedly impelled.

Once again. I ask why do you bring this up? It's relevance to the discussion is nil. Blade was crippled from the shotgun blast to the knee and was going to die after being impaled on the table.

Wait, what? Please explain in detail what having a child has to do with dodging bullets. Especially given that it's a speed feat and additional weight should slow you down.

Deacon Frost was controlling the entire situation with Blade by having the child in front of him. It's one thing to casually dodge bullets shot by multiple people and sitting there readying yourself for shots you know that are coming. Deacon could time when the shots were coming, given that the moment he let go of the kid, the bullets would be flying.

Also, much of that is stupid. To say that "you where a bullet proof vest, you're not bullet proof." is silly. That's like saying, you use weapons, you can't fight with your hands.

Explain to me why a bullet proof person needs a bullet proof vest. Please do. It's completely redundant, given that bullet proof vests are not infallible and are extremely cumbersome. One would assume you wear a bullet proof vest because you are not bullet proof. Fighting with a weapon doesn't show your hand to hand skills because those two are not mutually exclusive.

Also, as stated before, Deacon acknowledged Blade as his equal. He was able to match Blood God Deacon briefly in combat speed.

Yes, Deacon acknowledge him as his equal before his transformation into a Blood God. Also, Bade only matched Blod God Deacon when he was toying around with him. Once he utilized his speed, he pretty much overwhelmed Blade.

He was on Equal footing with him during their sword dual. More over, Blade had just had his blood drain, prior to drinking the girls blood and then went through an extended fight with other Vampires. Also, to even make mention of that being a power up, are you saying it's somehow not representation of Blade's skill. As, we could apply this to Selene in several different ways.

So you're telling me that Blade's power boost was used up on fodder vamps? By saying that you are implying that it required effort on Blade's half to kill them. On the note on Blade's sword fight with Blood God Deacon. I think you're a little too infatuated over this particular scene. Yes, Blade was a better swordsman as evident of Deacon being cut. But, that was never the point. Deacon fought him with a sword because he knew it wouldn't matter if he lost or not, given that he regenerates. It's pretty inconsequential when the opponent has no care over who wins in the sword fight. It's like saying everyone who manages to tag Wolverine in combat are somehow great in combat, when it really comes down to tanking damage because you can heal from it.

You fail to see the logic because you're trying too. Blade was not dying. There is nothing to suggest that he was. He was weaken and in a bad state. I admit that freely. But They needed him then, not later when he healed himself. That is why they threw him into the blood. Also, why do you keep saying that it isn't possible. What is to stop him from draining Selene dry. I still maintain he's still better an almost every area. Should he also drain some of her blood he will crush her more so without question. Also, I posted a video link of Selene passing out from a small stab to the neck. So what you are saying is not true. She has been incapacitated by less and render completely helpless. What is you're defense to this? Are you saying that it isn't true?

Sigh, your arguing semantics at this point. He was incapacitated either way. If the same thing was to happen to him in a fight with Selene it would basically mean he will lose, given that there is no blood vats for him to fall into and no secondary party to assist him. If he was crippled by Selene's gunshot, he will be incapacitated. If he was impaled numerous of times, then he would be incapacitated. Either way he loses. Also, please show me a video of Blade actually draining a vamp. The girl doesn't count given that she did so willingly. He has never drained a vamp in combat situations.

As for the note of Selene being incapacitated by Lucian' impalement. I have shown you multiple instances of her surviving other attacks which contradict that one scene. For example, getting shot, getting impaled in multiple spots, healing instantly after getting burned by sunlight, etc. This all happened before her blood upgrade. So if you have one scene that contradicts all others, what does that mean? PIS. Also, it would be safe to say that since Lucian has more than half of millenniums worth of knowledge of killing vampires, that his blade has some special property.

Again, you can not tank something that does damage to you. You are not tanking at that point. Two, she has been put down by knives. Something you have still yet to address. She is not bullet proof. Something you seem to believe. Lastly, the OP didn't state otherwise, so they are in standard gear, meaning until she gets him out of it, Blade is Bullet proof. Regardless of what, this also gives Blade the advantage on top of the others that he already has.

Once again you're arguing semantics, not to make a point, but to be belligerent. She heals instantly from getting shot. She doesn't get crippled or suffer lasting physical damage. It seems like you're trying to low ball for no apparent reason, other than you have no answer to Selene's superior healing factor. Okay, so Blade has a bullet proof vest. Please explain how it protects him head, arms, or legs. I'm pretty sure those are still open to being riddled with holes. Selene carries guns that can casually shoot through concrete pillars and steel plating.

My point is by you're standards for Blade, Selene is just as featless and lame.

When did I ever say Blade was featless or lame? It seems you your inherent bias is showing. I don't agree with your interpretation of the feats presented, given that you are lying through your teeth on several of them.

No. I'm not going to watch it a 5th time. No, just because they saw her doesn't mean they would try to stop her. A number of factors could be the reason. a) the obvious surprise they had at seeing her. b) the fact they she is clearly faster than them. c) her moving from one place to the other in the time it took them to notice her. I could go on.

Everything you just said basically means she was faster than them, which was my point entirely. She was quick enough to bypass them without them being able to react, which pretty much means she was a lot more faster than them. Lycans have enhanced senses and she managed to completely bypass them with zero effort. So you can continue to keep rambling if you want, it doesn't change the feat really.

Ugh. Ok. Different approach. Please list feats that are comparable to the feats I have listed. Otherwise, I will not address this again.

I've been listing feats, but you've been willfully ignoring them.

I say this because of the character he is based on. However, lets follow you're train of thought. In Blade 1, the doctor cured herself. In Blade 2 Blade cured whistlers after being lost for years and just like in the comic books, Blade continues to choice to remain the Daywalker because that is who he is. he wants to keep the powers. Otherwise, he could have cure himself like he did Whistler.

So you're basically contradicting yourself now. You said that Hannibal retained his vampire powers after being turned human, but not you agree that the vaccine removes those powers. So you were basically lying. Okay thanks for that info.

True, be it serves as the bases for the Character. King was attacked. turned and changed back and became a hunter in the Comics. Oddly enough, King was attacked, turned changed back and became a hunter in the movie. So, with that many things staying the same, the one thing you're saying is different is that he's not empowered like in the comics. Why? You're just down playing him now. It would be more likely that he is than isn't until proven otherwise.

Show me where in the movie it says so. Drawing similarities between the film and the comic is inconclusive at best. Your making broad assumptions on things that were never stated at all. Should I assume the Hulk in the Avengers movie can hold up a 150 billion ton mountain range? The movies and comics are not the same, they are separate continuity. For one, Blade is not British in the movies as he is in the comics. So to simply assume things are the same as their source material is fallacious.

That like all marvel vampire hunting families, she has powers. Again, why would the one thing they movie makes leave out of her back story is the reason she is able to do what she does? What sense would that make?

Once again your drawing your conclusions from something that was never stated to be fact. Please use only movie feats, since we are talking about the films, not the comics.

Funny, he made those for Blade while working for him as a double agent.

How does that change anything? He was evil since the beginning.

Skud worked for Blade for years. If you use something for years, it is considered standard. Equipment is used for the situation. You carry of possibilities. Much like Batman and his belt. Also, if you think he couldn't tag her, than I'm guessing you didn't watch her get throw around by the world biggest and slowest Lycan at the end of Awakening. You're being bias if you think that thing is faster than Blade. Lastly, the bomb was designed by Blade. You seem to only recall facts that you want to. Blade 1) Blade expresses his extreme and deep hatreds for familiars. Blade 2)Blade tells Skud, that it WAS NEVER a dud and that he has been on to him since the day he was turned. Blade was always in control. He tagged that Vamp because he could. Blade is one half Vamp and that team of 7 had been training for several years to defeat him. Come on man, stop with the low balling. Blade reprogrammed the bomb to blow when he wanted it to before he used it. Do you honestly think it would be so lame as to go off.

Sigh, where to begin with this atrocity. A word of advice to you, please separate your thoughts into coherent paragraphs. Each point should be separate. It's easier for me to respond to each point.

1) Blade uses equipment that is never seen again. He used the coagulates for two movies and they disappeared in the third. Fact. The same could be said for the ax guns he used in the second and the bombs the he used. Most of his equipment are seen once and never brought back up. So I fail to see how they would count as standard, given that he doesn't use most of them more than once.

2) When did I say the Super Lycan was faster than Blade? You're putting words in my mouth. Something I really don't appreciate.

3) Okay, Blade rewired a bomb. How exactly would that come into play here? When did I say that Skud was successful in tricking Blade? You keep on bringing up points that are inconsequential to this debate.

4) Please show me some feats for the Bloodpack. Because all you are doing is showing me hyperbole. We all know how 'well trained' Hand Ninjas and Hydra troops are supposed to be, but in the end of the day they are fodder like everything else. The only feat the Bloodpack have is dying in the boatloads.

This is a complete lie. When the lycans revealed themselves and attacked, the coven leader clearly shouts "switch to silver ammunition." Only Big Lycan was immune. So, you're just making up facts now. The truth is, she always used their weaknesses against them, if not 95 % of the time. How about you post some links and feats of her handling Lycans and Vamps in h2h or melee combat. We all know Blade isn't going to die from Bullets and as you've said, he has his vest. Her ammo is limited. It will most likely come down to h2h, but Blade also has a sword. Where are her none PIS feats in this area as we seem to be ruling out all main battles for both Characters.

The coven didn't know that Lycans were still active during that time. That is why Selene was surprised when there were so many attacking the coven. Hence why she went to investigate and found out that the pharmaceutical company was actually a Lycan nest. She did not use silver ammunition for the majority of the film because she didn't have access to it and because most of the Lycans she was fighting were immune.

1) She did not use silver ammunition on the Lycans in the sewers because she just left the facility.

2) She did not use silver ammunition or weaponry on the Lycans in the facility. She killed them with what she had lying around, like a scalpel.

3) Why are you assuming that this fight will only be hand to hand? I didn't know they were stuck in a cage and couldn't move around. Also, I posted videos of her using hand to hand. The beginning of Awakening is pretty much her just smacking around military troops.

Making up facts again? When did this happen. I'm hoping that you're not talking about when the one reaper got stuck trying to crawl back underground. Also, we know from the encounter with the reaper in the club that reapers cannot be killed but bullets or dismemberment and are strong enough to single handedly over power elite trained vamps like the Blood Pack members and launch a large man several feat up into the air and across room with ease. Those Fodder reapers are clearly very powerful and Blade survived a hoard of them.

Whistler was able to trap it with a bear trap. It didn't get stuck. It would be even more silly if it managed to get itself stuck while trying to flee, no? You're basically trying to argue that those reaper strains are even comparable to Nomak, which is not the case. If they were then they would have killed Blade instantly. It's called the Inverse Ninja Law. It's the same for both movies. They are fodder because they don't do anything because of plot and haven't shown anything impressive. Also, once again your using hyperbole to showcase the Blood Pack and the reaper vamps. The Blood Pack have no on panel feats. Hearsay is irrelevant in any form of debate.

Blade punched Drake repeatedly in the stomach and he laughed. Blade Stabed Frost through the chest and he laughed. Random Guards shot and hit Blades armor and he cursed them moved on. These are all real examples of someone not being hurt by some type of attack. was shot in the head and dropped. She drained blood and then healed. (Nomak was capable of this without drinking blood) I'm not comment on things that didn't happen. I'm commenting on how it would be different involving Blade. He Battle Frost, Cut his arm of and then sliced him in half. No talking no jokes. Just death.

If you can heal from injuries, it pretty much means you have a degree of invulnerability. I really fail to see what you don't understand. Selene been impaled, maimed, and shot and she just heals from them. You can attempt to low ball those feats all you want, but she has a better healing factor than Blade and thus better durability.

In his first encounter with Nomak, he instantly shoots him several times in the chest and head. In this second, he stabs him through the neck. Minus the cool fight scenes, he always targets head or heart. My point in bring these things up that you say are not important, is that Blade is not like the other people she normally fights. Even in combat with others, they don't start off looking for the kill and about half the time she doesn't either. The times where she has been tagged (Like her fight with Big Lycan) Those would have been death Blows. Blades has repeated cripple more powerful foes with his h2h like his battle with Nomack and Frost. He's just all around better than her and the other vamps she's fought.

Why are you assuming that Nomak and Frost are superior to the Super Lycan? This is what I hate about debating with you. You already place Blade on a higher pedestal than Selene and his opponents as well. It really annoys me because it shows how bias you are when it comes to debating, that somehow Blade's opponents are somehow superior to Selene's opponents, when nothing has really shown this at all.

But back tot he point. Selene always aims for headshots or body shots when possible. She did this in the very first movie in the subway fight scene. She even did this in her fight with the Super Lycan. She was shooting it in the head, but he healed. She then used a halberd and tried to stab it into the back of his head, but it merely broke upon contact with his skin. She aimed for Victor's head when she struck him with the sword. She stabbed Marcus through the lower jaw. I really don't understand how you debate like this? How you can be so blunt is beyond me.

show me a feat. I keep saying that and you keep ducking it.

I show you so many feats that you ignore. I cannot begin to tell you how frustrated I am over this.

Show me something that is comparable to Blade been slammed and crated several feat through concrete.

She was hit by a point blank explosive (most likely a grenade) while underwater. She fell several stories while hitting everything on her way down and then landed on a metal beam. She fell out of a building onto a moving truck then fell of that onto the street below. I believe she was even hit by the truck on the way down, but I need to recheck that. She was smacked by the Super Lycan into concrete walls and was even smack pass glass into another room. I mean the feats have all been listed prior, you only need to watch the videos to see it.

Strained yes, but he didn't show a single sign of distress. He looked up at drake and was disgusted by the transformation (stupid as it might be) was watching. After he was thrown again, in to a metal bar in the air. He was nearly on his feet instantly and in drakes face. It wasn't for sum time that Abigail got involved, in the thing that you keep ignoring, that I have brought up repeatedly is that Blade did not want to kill him. It was planned that Abigail take him out with daystar. She's just a moron and shot through glass first. He heard it turned caught it. Had she not, it would have hit him like the second arrow did that he did not hear. You're still lowballing Blade to make Selene look better. Again, post the feats. Where did anyone hit her with anything as hard as Blade was hit with in Blade Trinity.

He was clearly too weak to fight after stabbing the daystar virus into Drake's side as evident by his sudden collapse onto the ground. Also, how does not wanting to kill Drake make the fight any different? Blade was not strong enough to even put a fight, let alone try and incapacitate him. The fact that Drake gets hurt by arrows already makes him weaker when compared to Selene's foes who literally eat bullets in the mouth with no problems.

I already explained this. Also, didn't Selene do the exact same thing? Also, the guards, trained guards never shot her in the head. Again, using your logic turning your back on an armed for, she did it to several. I'm a real life security guard and I know I can get a head shot off. That entire scene would have been different had they been shooting her in the head. At least in Blade it can be explain very logically, that they needed Drake alive for day start to work. It had to kill him. If Blade had done it, then all the other vamps would have lived and I explained the arrow catch above. So, you calling PIS on this kills the feat for Selene.

Selene can ignore bullets because they are of no concern to her. When you have an active healing factor, you can afford being less concerned with things that cause flesh wounds. You have yet to explain why Drake decided to ignore Abigail despite knowing that she was there.

Here is another reason I say you are lying. You admit the use of the silver ammo here, but earlier say she wasn't using it. Also, only Big Lycan had those powers. They even explain it in the movie that he is the first and further Lycan's will be like him. Also, Blade Vamps are always immune to normal ammo as shown when Blade used one as a shield and he didn't die and was only talking about how painful. Also, it is only instant death, if they are shot in a place that would normally instantly kill you like the head or heart. Other wise Blades silver stakes wouldn't pin people to the wall. So, what you've proven here, again by low balling Blade, is that Selene is still lesser of a marksman as she constantly is shooting non vital points.

Where do I begin with this. The coven were unaware of the Lycan's resistance to silver, hence why they switched to silver ammunition. If silver clearly worked on the Lycans then they wouldn't have been slaughtered effortlessly by them. The Super Lycan was the first to have repeated doses of the growth hormone injected into him and thus was that ridiculous size. There were other Lycans who had his invulnerability to traditional weaknesses, just not his power or size. The head scientist was injecting himself with the same stuff and was commenting that soon they will all be as strong as his son, the Super Lycan. I have already pointed that Selene actually does aim for head and body shots.

True and Blade normally shoots back. Also, you have no room to talk as you have provided none of the feats I've asked for and I have provided almost all the supporting feats for Blade.

I have provided more than enough feats. You chose to ignore them for whatever reasons I cannot yet explain.

How about you link them again. I must have missed that.

Given that you gave the link for the entire first move. Perhaps you should spend some time watching it again and paying attention. She was shooting Lycans in the chest and face in the subway scene. She even threw her silver discs into the Black Lycan's chest without even seeing where he was. She even kills them execution style (in the head and chest) to ensure that they are dead.

No. It actually changes it a great deal.

There is no reason they can't be. However, what is the likelyhood? Also, they were in all black armored suits with Blacked out visors. That is exactly what Decon used in Blade 1 to driver around in the day on his bike. It would probably make the same difference in Skud telling Blade that the Bomb would work when it was supposed to be a fake. That is also the same reason it changes your statement. Blade knows if someone is a vamp. Skud does not. If Blade had indeed said it, we as views could take it as fact.

You said earlier that Skud said that they were familiars in order to deceive Blade and I responded that Blade would know a vamp from a regular human. Your answer now it seems is entirely different. So pick one point and stick with it.

On the note of the black body armor. It's not infallible. Ron Perlman was waving his hand under sunlight with the same black equipment on and still burned through as evident by his hand smoking. Also, none of the guards he fought at all burst into flames aside from Ron Perlman, which indicates they were humans rather than vampires.

Blade vamps are Bullet times. Shown by decon frost, his weird girlfriend, the main female vamp in Blade two and nomak. Yet, you claim Blade tagging and killing them is pointless because they are fodder. So using your logic, why does it matter if she does it. You dismiss Blade killing Vamps because they are fodder and he uses Silver bullets. So, why is her killing vamps or lycans note worthy when they are fodder and she too uses silver bullets?

When did I dismiss him killing vamps? I merely said that you have to remember that they are fodder and fodder are meant to die. Same for Selene's Lycans. It's basically the Inverse Ninja Law.

Blade killed a Vamp the exact same way. Nomak, Tanks Bullets, tore through Vamps, Ripped open Steel doors, These feats are easy to match, But where are the feats for striking power which is very different than lifting power or even throwing power. Blade, Regularly knocks people into the air with single strikes. Once even with a punt while the person was on his back flat. Also, none of these where on humans. Frost, able send Blade into a wall with a single punch. Nomak, able to launch people in to steel doors and cause the doors to bow and buckle. Marcus did not spike the copter. I recognize the power needed to pulled it into off it course. But that's what he did. He didn't pull it one time and it smash into the ground and be crushed. He pulled it off course and it nose dived and crashed. So, to keep saying he pulled it down is miss leading. Nomak Pushed down a metal pillar. The Copter was pulled off course and it crash. A nice feat. No weakling could do that, but it's not like you describe it.

Yes, Nomak could do all those things, which I never denied. My point was that Drake and Frost don't have the feats to compare at all. I actually believe that Nomak is stronger than Drake based on showings.

As for the feat of Marcus pulling down a helicopter. If he can exert enough strength to overcome the opposing force which keeps a helicopter in flight, that means he's pretty goddamn strong. Much stronger than any of Frosts, Nomaks, or Drake's feats.

Steel is stronger than Stone. So, his brute for was meaning less when Selene was in a small structure that he for some reason couldn't destroy.

How is this a punching contest? This is a lifting feat. The stone wall was much larger than the doors that Nomak opened. Also Nomak didn't even punch is way through them. He merely overcame the hydrolics that kept the doors closed. It's like opening an elevator door. You don't need to break it, you only need to overcome the force which keeps it closed.

I'm not bias, as I have said before, the feats do not compare. Victor is supposed to be a 1000 year + elder. His feats are match Blade the Younger equally/mor powerful Blade. Victor should dwarf Blade in combat prowess and skills, but he does not. Thrown cars is great, but much like Selene is means little when you dodge. Sure, it let him throw her, but look what good that did. If he was throwing her into craters like Nomak nearly pushed Blade through a steel door, then it would be a real comparable feat.

If you can casually flip cars around like they are playing cards that should equate to some form of striking strength no? I mean it's only common knowledge. I wouldn't doubt the ability of the Super Lycan to make a crater if he wanted, but given that crater making is useless in battle I don't see why it would matter.

Selene Kill Marcus with a piece of his wing before pushing him into the copter Blades. That could have easily been an arrow. They are weaker than him.

Marcus' wing is strong enough to fully penetrate Michael, who was tanking bullets from semi-automatics in the end of the first movie. Marcus' wing is also strong enough to bust through a concrete/stone floor in the beginning of the second movie. An arrow is also not as thick as Marcus' wing. So I fail to see the comparison. The flesh wound made from both are entirely different.

It was explained that Nomak and the other reapers where in a constant freezy. That they were like addicts. This was went over twice in the movie. Nomak after being stab stated that he no longer was feeling pain. He was spitting out Blood. So, what I am inferring from this is that his body was losing feeling and it was due to the blade in his chest. So, if you think I'm taking it too far to say he was dying based of that, that is your business, but it would be a stupid thing to think.

Nomak had to kill himself by driving the blade into his heart. If left in it's current position it wouldn't have killed him. Are you denying that pulling out the blade would have allowed to Nomak to survive? Also, the need for reaper strains to feed every couple of hours was inconsequential in his fight with Blade given that he was feeding throughout the end fight scene.

Again leaving out fact. Blade great or better than frost. Blade Equal to nomak. Blade Equal to Drake (Base form) Blade < Blood God Frost. Blade <Massive Blood impowered Nomak. Blade< True Form Drake. Everyone Blade fought had a great power up. He on the other hand was either revived from a serious wound and fought to get to them. So even if he had a power up, in every movie he fought dozens of Vamps before fighting the main boss. Selene did not. Nomak in fact was winning. I agree with this. Blade still landed the last fatal blow on him. I don't know why he couldn't heal from this attack. But it put him in a horrible state and had they continued, blade would have had the upper hand at that point.

Selene actually had to fight several people before she got to fight a boss. The same as Blade as it is for like every action movie in existence. She had no power upgrade for Victor. She had to fight a bunch of werewolves in the second movie and had to fight William as well before Marcus showed back up. Selene had to fight numerous Lycan guards before she even fought the Super Lycan (her falling down the elevator shaft, getting bit, all happened before she fought the Super Lycan).

As for the fight with Nomak. That was Blade's last ditch effort as evident by him collapsing after stabbing the blade into his side. He was literally on the floor and tired, as was Nomak.

No. And ass kicking is what Big Lycan did to Selene. There is a major difference.

Both got their ass kicked by their respective bosses. However, Blade had help from Abigail and an engineered virus made specifically to kill vamps. Selene, on the other hand, was by herself and had only a grenade to help her defeat the Super Lycan.

Wise up. plot devices are random introductions to fix a problem. Daystar was in the works prior to drakes release. Plot device is Selene randomly finding a grande to slam in to big lycans chest. That is a plot device as she has no way of defeating him.

Selene didn't randomly find the grenade given that she brought it to the battle before hand. She initially lost it during the fight when the Super Lycan hit her. It was plot that it winded up next to her later. However to say that Blade's fight with Drake did not have plot devices would be fallacious. Drake was capable of casually dodging bullets before, but somehow manages to get hit by arrows. Is that not PIS to you? Bullets move about 3 times faster than arrows.

No she wasn't

We are talking about the same scene right? When she is waiting for Michael at his apartment right? Yeah, she was fighting Lycans in that scene. She was distracted by Lycans howling and then he ran off down the corridor. Lycans then busted in through the windows and she had to fight them. He then gets bit by Lucius when he gets off the elevator, then Selene shoots him the head and neck, and runs away.

We already ruled it all PIS. So, I'm find with that. Even still in this battle that suddenly all feats are PIS, Blades are still better. There is my point.

Blade's feats aren't better which is my point.

I'm doing no such thing. You're logic makes it all PIS. Which is fine with me because Blades feats would still be better regardless. I don't care if the random vamps are glorious or not. It's is h2h that matter in that regard. Campared to Random lycans and vamps that Selene battle where less ability was shown. Because if Blade killing these other vamps isn't glorious, Selene's isn't either. However, how they do it is what would matter because in a fight between two people that have never fought any tough battle, we can still compare what they do. Blade kills fodder better than Selene does with his h2h and marksmanship

You are the one glorifying your own feats. I'm using my feats as what they are: evidence. I have yet to see Blade do anything that Selene hasn't. If you called glorified kung fu moves better than what Selene has done, then I agree with you on that. Selene's moves aren't as aerodynamic or acrobatic as Blade's. However, I really don't see how it changes anything. You claim Blade does all these things that Selene doesn't, despite the fact that I actually showed you that she does.

The you can call PIS on the Super Speed. That's fine. But why would Frost Dodge something he things is harmless. Also, Frost can't fly. Blade hit him with the majority of thing while he was in mid-air. So, this part is not PIS nor a plot device. So, you're argument isn't as strong as you think.

Uh, when did that happen. Blade was doing kung fu acrobatic kicks and sending the blood coagulates into Deacon's body. Deacon stood there and exploded. He was nowhere flying in any of the scenes or was remotely in mid-air. I think you need to rewatch the scenes again.

If I shot someone in the stomach and they die later, it was a killing blow. That is common sense. If you get stabbed and bleed to death, that stabbing is the cause.

Yes, that might be the case for a regular human. Nomak can heal instantly. Removing the blade would have solved the situation, no? I really fail to see where you are getting at.

I see you still are having a hard time with the reading given that I follow the first statement with Blade has taken stronger attacks. Meaning that should she tackle somebody, Blade in this case, it would be meaning less as he's tanked worse. Though I will say that she can't tackle Blade. I have seen no feats from her to suggest she could tackle someone as fast and agile as him. It's up to you to prove otherwise.

Selene is quick and more agile than him. So I fail to see how she wouldn't be to speed blitz tackle him, like she did to the moving van.

If i had the entire movie on line I would post where Blade discusses the Gloves with Skud. I do not believe I am mistaken on this converastion. But to shoot down the crap you're talking on the other points, Whistler gives the Doctor from Blade one a mace that was mixed with garlic. This was confirmed by Whistler and the cop she first sprays. In then end of the movie, she spray it into a vamps mouth. Her head then explodes. So, What do you mean garlic does not cause Vamps to explode. So you fall flat right there. The doctor test the first version of her cure on Blades Blood. It explodes. He didn't have to say it, it was obvious it would kill him Again, your argument falls flat. So, saying I inferred it means you didn't watch the movie.

Garlic doesn't make you explode. The blood coagulates do. Seriously dude, you're making shit up. Abigail used garlic spray on the vampire teenagers in the 3rd move when they had her plastic baby. It burns you like pepper spray does. Skud never mentioned garlic spray at all, I can guarantee you that much. Tell me which scene he said it and I can watch it myself. I have the dvds at home. So please tell me where. I would love to see what you come up with. Also, the scene you are referring to with the doctor and Blade had nothing to do with a cure. It was about her research into how blood coagulates reacted violently to vampire blood. She found this out after trying to improve Blade's serum when she asked how she could help him. Seriously, for such a big Blade fan, you can't even keep your own facts straight.

I can't assume that you are right. However, here on Comicvine, all battle take place in a neutral world. It is for this reason that it would work against her.

Uh, battles takes place on a neutral world. It doesn't mean all their powers would work on each other. Are you telling me that blood coagulates would work on twilight vampires? Or that garlic spray, silver stakes, or sunlight would work on them either? Selene doesn't suffer from vampire weaknesses, none of them. Nomak was the same way. What do Twilight vamps, Selene and Nomak all share in common? They have a healing factor and don't have vampire weaknesses. So no, blood coagulates won't work. Common knowledge and basic deduction skills will tell you that.

#44 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6944 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Edited by CaptnMcDeadpool (955 posts) - - Show Bio

The key to this is: Selene's appears to have superior speed to even Blade's. Also, with Alexander Corvinus' blood running through her veins...well, that seals the deal for me. Going with Selene (is it Selene or Celine)?

#46 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5157 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade wins. He Standing Suplexes her then gives her the Flying Elbow that Nomak gave him. Damn now you've got me wanting to watch Blade 2 again lol.

#47 Posted by Bossmonster (2166 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: Don't start something you don't want to finish. You start the trash talking and cursing, but then run to the mods.
I could care less if it's locked. You still lied the entire and even prove your bias here by asking for a lock due to insults when you threw the first insult.
Either way, it doesn't matter to me.

#48 Posted by The Stegman (23058 posts) - - Show Bio

The key to this is: Selene's appears to have superior speed to even Blade's. Also, with Alexander Corvinus' blood running through her veins...well, that seals the deal for me. Going with Selene (is it Selene or Celine)?

I also gave the speed advantage to Selene, but the thing is, she hardly uses speed in her battles, which makes me lean toward Blade to win. The only time I remember her using super speed was against humans in the forest, and humans in the facility that kidnapped her. She never used it against worthy foes.

#49 Posted by robertloucksjr (1670 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade. Better H2H and sword skills and pretty even physically.

#50 Posted by Spydey (399 posts) - - Show Bio

Nothing Selene has done has shown her to be on Blade's level in terms of h2h and speed. Every victory she's obtained has been with the use of her surroundings, where as Blade never has that luxery and still wins against opponents far stronger than him. Basically, I'd put Selene on level of Nomak in terms of strength and durability. Except she doesn't have bone encasing her heart. Blade was still just as fast and strong in 3 as he was in 1 and 2. Blade showed to be bullet reaction quick where as Selene hasn't. (When Frost dodged the bullet after it had already been shot. Obviously Blade is capable of doing the same thing). Blade wins it.