Sektor Vs. Crimson Commando

Avatar image for deactivated-5c80832cdb7ee
deactivated-5c80832cdb7ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

The Honored Kin Kuei Leader of the Tekunin Vs. The Crimson Cyborg, out of these 2 men who'll Rageout of this war?

No Caption Provided

Sektor

No Caption Provided

Crimsion Commando

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@b_tank: Though Human Sektor is pictured here, I'm assuming that Cyborg Sektor is the one being used in this thread. Anyway, this is the way I see things...

Crimson Commando Power Grid

No Caption Provided

Sektor Power Grid

No Caption Provided

Intelligence:

Though the grid above shows a significant difference in intelligence, I think this is semi arbitrary. Both are experienced and trained fighters, though in different disciplines, and both have had their minds augmented by cybernetic means. Though I'd argue that Sektor may have an advantage due to what he's accomplished in his story, I think CC may still give him a run for his money.

Strength:

IMO this would be a wash since though CC may be able to lift more than Sektor, Sektor can definitely hit harder due to his skill and training.

Speed:

Sektor is definitely faster due to his ability to teleport.

Durability:

IMO they are equal; both are armored, and both are bullet proof.

Energy Projection:

This is definitely in CC's favor, though Sektor also has some serious projectile abilities of his own.

Fighting ability:

I think Sektor runs away with the category. Though CC has him beat in energy projection abilities, Sektor's h2h skills outmatch CC's, and his ability to call upon his pulse blade I think gives him a distinct advantage against CC.

In all I think it may be close but Sektor would take it in the end. His pulse blades and ability to teleport would allow him to both run circles around CC and do devastating damage to him in close.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c80832cdb7ee
deactivated-5c80832cdb7ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3