Seiya (Saint Seiya) vs Goku (DBZ) H2H (Read OP)

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

No prep

To the knockout or ring out

Speed and strengeth is equal to peak human level

Neither knows what the other is capable of

No Ki Energy or Cosmos Manipulation

VS

FIGHT TAKES PLACE IN THE

World martial arts tournament

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

goku wins

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Dark Cloud™

Goku was taught and has trained by a whole variety of beings, from humans who've mastered the art of ki, to Deities (Gods) and Extraterrestrials (even dead ones). This gives Goku a tremendous edge in the fight.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By saiyan_earthling

goku

Avatar image for paratrooperlirelou
ParatrooperLirelou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You all don't know what you are talking about!At peak human, Seiya definitely wins.REMEMBER SEIYA TRAINED IN MARTIAL ARTS FOR MUCH OF HIS CHILDHOOD PRIOR TO RECEIVING THE PEGASUS CLOTH!Problem with Goku is that while he trained in martial arts, the martial arts he trained in are impossible to be performed by peak humans and require superhuman strength and speed to be able to fight effectively with.Seiya trained in regular martial arts extensively as a child at NORMAL HUMAN CONDITIONS.

Seiya wins simply because he knows legitimate martial arts and Goku would not do well as his martial arts require super human abilities to work effectively.Not to mention so much of Goku's fights were won through having such superior speed and strength, rarely on martial arts skills.

Redmonkeyssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By Redmonkeyssj4

No Caption Provided
"You all don't know what you are talking about!At peak human, Seiya definitely wins.REMEMBER SEIYA TRAINED IN MARTIAL ARTS FOR MUCH OF HIS CHILDHOOD PRIOR TO RECEIVING THE PEGASUS CLOTH!Problem with Goku is that while he trained in martial arts, the martial arts he trained in are impossible to be performed by peak humans and require superhuman strength and speed to be able to fight effectively with.Seiya trained in regular martial arts extensively as a child at NORMAL HUMAN CONDITIONS. Seiya wins simply because he knows legitimate martial arts and Goku would not do well as his martial arts require super human abilities to work effectively.Not to mention so much of Goku's fights were won through having such superior speed and strength, rarely on martial arts skills."
NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By NeonGameWave

Stalemate.

TERMINATORFAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TERMINATORFAN

@saiyan_earthling said:

goku
comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By comicace3

@ParatrooperLirelou said:

You all don't know what you are talking about!At peak human, Seiya definitely wins.REMEMBER SEIYA TRAINED IN MARTIAL ARTS FOR MUCH OF HIS CHILDHOOD PRIOR TO RECEIVING THE PEGASUS CLOTH!Problem with Goku is that while he trained in martial arts, the martial arts he trained in are impossible to be performed by peak humans and require superhuman strength and speed to be able to fight effectively with.Seiya trained in regular martial arts extensively as a child at NORMAL HUMAN CONDITIONS.

Seiya wins simply because he knows legitimate martial arts and Goku would not do well as his martial arts require super human abilities to work effectively.Not to mention so much of Goku's fights were won through having such superior speed and strength, rarely on martial arts skills.

Redmonkeyssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Redmonkeyssj4

Definitely a stomp in Goku's favor....

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By comicace3

I shall bump this Just to keep it goin

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By KingOfAsh

Saint Seiya wins this easily

Redmonkeyssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Redmonkeyssj4

Hmmm some kid who's powers rely on a piece of cloth or the guy who's apart of a race of alien martial artists? Damn so hard to choose. ^.^

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Redmonkeyssj4 said:

Hmmm some kid who's powers rely on a piece of cloth or the guy who's apart of a race of alien martial artists? Damn so hard to choose. ^.^

hhhh. this.

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku decimates.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonder solos.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TheDeathstar
Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not sure what martial arts training Seiya has had but from what I've seen Goku stomps in this scenario.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

goku

CoachDT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not to mention so much of Goku's fights were won through having such superior speed and strength, rarely on martial arts skills.

This is wrong, Goku doesn't win because he's just stronger/faster. Rarely outside of fodderizing mooks does this happen.

Goku is an absurdly skilled martial artist and knows how to use his techniques as equalizers. Watch his fights against Vegeta(Saiyan Saga), Ginyu, Frieza, Cell, Hit, and even Jiren. His latest form "Ultra Instinct" is essentially the epitome of skill and technique, where you've cleared your mind and your body moves on its own, compared to Jiren's overwhelming physicals.

In most of the fights against the main baddies Goku is actually just worse than them physically, but he has so much skill he can hold his own.

Batuxx28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku easily.

SolidShadow134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

outside of verse Goku isn't really a good martial artist and I haven't watched any Saint Seiya fights so I can't comment

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TheDeathstar

@solidshadow134: Goku is one of the best fictional Martial Artists. It's been debated many many many times. Seiya pales in comparison to his H2H showings.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First time canon Goku can stomp Seiya.

SolidShadow134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By SolidShadow134

@thedeathstar: sorry for replying so late, Goku outside of DB did not do any form decent martial arts aside from stiff text book high-speed punch and kicks, and name dropping the people who to my knowledge don't have any feats of good martial arts( they didn't even train him in that beside master Roshi) wont really help that either

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TheDeathstar

@solidshadow134:

I will just copy paste my own post and edit it a little to show you his feats.

Goku has shown skills on such a level where he countered beings beyond his powers.

Fighting while having a lower power level, with a God of Destruction who has 100 million years worth of fighting experience>>Anything Seiya has to date.
Fighting while having a lower power level, with a God of Destruction who has 100 million years worth of fighting experience>>Anything Seiya has to date.
Can counter a time ability using predictability and is fighting an Assassin who lived for 1,000 years.
Can counter a time ability using predictability and is fighting an Assassin who lived for 1,000 years.
Pressure points? He could do it as a teenager and had beat the greatest Martial artists of those eras.
Pressure points? He could do it as a teenager and had beat the greatest Martial artists of those eras.

All these guys here pale in comparison to DBZ Goku let alone current one:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Even his son could do this and paralyze everyone just like How Goku paralyzed Nappa.

No Caption Provided
Knows Boxing.
Knows Boxing.
Zamasu adapts to Goku's fighting techniques using his genes and body. He thinks it's far superior to those of Gods or one of his own.
Zamasu adapts to Goku's fighting techniques using his genes and body. He thinks it's far superior to those of Gods or one of his own.
One-Inch Punch.
One-Inch Punch.
Learns a technique which took Muten Roshi 50 years.
Learns a technique which took Muten Roshi 50 years.
Was Master Level Martial Artist since he was a child.
Was Master Level Martial Artist since he was a child.
Unpredictable movements.
Unpredictable movements.
Could predict movements of people faster than he is and find a fault instantly And this is all infinitely below Ultra Instinct aka Mastery of Self-Movement. Seiya absolutely gets wrecked in terms of pure H2H.
Could predict movements of people faster than he is and find a fault instantly And this is all infinitely below Ultra Instinct aka Mastery of Self-Movement. Seiya absolutely gets wrecked in terms of pure H2H.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Even Google disagrees.

No Caption Provided

Lets not even get into Mastered Ultra Instinct territory.

Now I would like to have you show me some of Seiya's :). It's not generic high-speed combat and all. He's shown skills on equal or people beyond him. One of the examples is how he handles Super Saiyan 2 Caulifla and Kale on his own while he is in Base.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solidshadow134:You don't seem to understand what kind of people Goku trained with either makes me wonder you even watched DB at all. Goku has trained with Master or Muten Roshi since he was a child before that his Grandpa Gohan one of Master Roshi's people and he considered Kid Goku to be an extraordinary child he did things Roshi never believed after that Goku trains with Korin (Roshi's old master) and then Kami himself (Guardian of the Earth) after this he trains with North Kai (King Kai), in Super he is training with an Angel who trained Beerus, who himself has demonstrated fighting skills such as Hapkido with precision. Whis skills are other worldly and is master of Miggate no Gokui, has a wide knowledge of things and Goku regularly trains with him.

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku is a real martial artist, he stomps.

Go watch majin vegeta vs goku. They have slow motion scenes where they counter, dodge, and hit each other with extreme precision.

SolidShadow134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedeathstar:

you got me bent, I ain't fighting for Seiya, in fact, I'm on Goku's side from what I have seen from Seiya, I'm just saying that it might not as be as big a difference or that these fighters are as good as people say they are. that being said lemme see what you have brought up

1) that first scan loses at a lot of its water when you realize that one, beerus was holding back on Goku in the super timeline,( they retconned the movie by changing how much beerus was trying IIRC ). I don't really use power levels as justification but I can see where the experience comes into play but at a certain point that itself becomes moot because beerus became so strong he started taking 10,000 plus year naps cause everyone was so weak in comparison

2) I don't know how to respond to that tbh, that seemed like a huge asspull to me

3) nice feat, but at this point, it doesn't seem like an IC thing to do, probably forgot about that ( this is a semi-joke I think? )

4) in strength and power, yes, but in skill, debatable

5) I don't know how that correlates to Goku skill

6) I think that a feat but not in the way you're thinking, I think that shows he's good in high-speed evasion in CQC

7) that just shows how much better of a body Goku's is,

8) nice, will probably be useful in this battle

9) idk copying a literal classic ki beam counts a martial arts ( this is a reference to humans general inability to use ki properly compared to other dbz species, most of these abilities your listing from DB is something the writers or Goku forgot, can't use for any reason or lost after the end of DB for some reason

10) idk about that being master martial arts...

11) definitely useful for Goku

12) ima need you to clarify on that point

13) you should never use appeal to the majority in a debate, especially when one realizes how ignorant hardcore fans can be ( this is not just dbz I'm talking about here )

14) mastered UI makes this fight more in Goku's favour, but it been shown that it can be countered by someone with equal stats( and presumably skill( jiren) )

SolidShadow134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedeathstar: im know what I'm talking about , the thing I think you are struggling to understand is that training does not just make you a master at anything, for example, whis training Goku to fight with thinking cannot be used to say that Goku is a better strategist and the same thing applies here, with the exception of Roshi and Gohan( i think, haven't watched DB in a long time), no one actually trained Goku in perfecting his martial art, it was mostly about increasing your speed or increasing your strength. and besides, in fiction, being called a master in martial arts is little more than a statement, we judge based on feats, relevant context and choreography. once again I ain't arguing for Saint Seiya, im just clearing any misconceptions out of the way

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solidshadow134: That's off topic. Nothing to contribute to the actual content of the thread. You can have your opinion on things.

SolidShadow134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By TheDeathstar

@solidshadow134: You can't say that though without showing other's side even if you're in Goku's favor. Things get complicated here. UI Goku has still beaten Kefla who was stated above that Goku during the time. MUI is miles ahead. Both of these states make it even more unfair.

SolidShadow134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedeathstar: this is equal stats though, im not arguing whose is stronger overall, its just who is the better martial artist from what I have seen from scans and such, ( never watched or read Saint Seiya, only seen feats ) I think Goku is the better martial artist, I am open to change my mind however

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solidshadow134: I wasn't talking about stat but state i.e UI and MUI. You misinterpreted there.