#1 Posted by T.M.O.E. (241 posts) - - Show Bio

the fight takes place in the two apartments conjoined

#2 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

seinfeld by far. Friends failed to be funny.

#3 Posted by Superkitty (1086 posts) - - Show Bio

Seinfeld, especially if they get the Soup Nazi

#4 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

the human Juggernaut says:

"seinfeld by far. Friends failed to be funny."

agreed 100%

And Larry David "Curb Your Enthusiasm" trumps them both.

#5 Posted by King Saturn (223969 posts) - - Show Bio

Seinfeld is better than Friends.

#6 Posted by Vrykolakas (106 posts) - - Show Bio

Seinfeld is way better. Newman is the best character in that show. 
 
Here is the best scene with Newman:
 

#7 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Seinfeld curbstomp 

#8 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked both.

#9 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc: 
 
as did I but I liked Seinfeld so much more
#10 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio

I like how no one cares about the OP in regards to it being a fight.

#11 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc: 
 
alrigt cramer solos he's "Batman" after all
#12 Posted by Superguy1591 (3168 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll say what people will think is the most provocative thing ever. I had to rewatch the entire Seinfeld series three times before I found Seinfeld funny. 
 
Friends, but the Office pwns both. 

Online
#13 Posted by lagoon_boy (10952 posts) - - Show Bio
Crammer Solo's.
#14 Posted by Fireheart10 (322 posts) - - Show Bio

I prefer Friends.

#15 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

Sienfield wins by a mile.

#16 Posted by ironshadow (1470 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vrykolakas said:
" Seinfeld is way better. Newman is the best character in that show. 
 
Here is the best scene with Newman:
 
"
Newman was cool but Kramer is the best character, of all characters, ever.
#17 Posted by EmperorVulcan (365 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, in an actual fight, Joey from Friends would be the last man standing.  Jerry, Kramer, George, Elaine, even Newman.. none of them are what one might call tough.  Joey + Phoebe win this fight.
 
Seinfeld was the better show, though.

#18 Posted by Suggs44 (567 posts) - - Show Bio

"When you control the mail, you control...INFORMATION"
 
Seinfeld ftw here. STOMP.

#19 Posted by kareem (281 posts) - - Show Bio
@the human Juggernaut said:
"

seinfeld by far. Friends failed to be funny.

"
#20 Posted by EmperorVulcan (365 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't a "battle" over which is the better show.  This is supposed to be if each shows regular cast fought, who would win.  You people seem to lack the ability to comprehend what you read.

#21 Posted by JediXMan (30179 posts) - - Show Bio
@EmperorVulcan said:
" This isn't a "battle" over which is the better show.  This is supposed to be if each shows regular cast fought, who would win.  You people seem to lack the ability to comprehend what you read. "
Kramer solos.
Moderator
#22 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

" @EmperorVulcan said:
" This isn't a "battle" over which is the better show.  This is supposed to be if each shows regular cast fought, who would win.  You people seem to lack the ability to comprehend what you read. "
Kramer solos. "


Seinfeld stomps Friends...Friends was just not funny to me at all honestly....my personal opinion(that was just the vibe I got at first seeing this thread lol) 
 
But yeah lol I agree with Jedi, Kramer=AWESOME! lol

#23 Posted by A Touch of Class (ATC) (572 posts) - - Show Bio

Both shows are pretty boring, in my opinion. 
 
Now, Everybody Loves Raymond...that's a fantastically hilarious program!

#24 Posted by spiderpigbart (2651 posts) - - Show Bio

George solos.

#25 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio
@A Touch of Class (ATC) said:
"Both shows are pretty boring, in my opinion. 
 
Now, Everybody Loves Raymond...that's a fantastically hilarious program!

 
"

That's a good show, slightly exagerrated but the concepts and principles are accurate lol. The father(frank) IMO is the best on that show.
#26 Posted by EmperorVulcan (365 posts) - - Show Bio

I just watch Raymond for the hot milf wife.

#27 Posted by A Touch of Class (ATC) (572 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
" @A Touch of Class (ATC) said:
"Both shows are pretty boring, in my opinion. 
 
Now, Everybody Loves Raymond...that's a fantastically hilarious program!

"
That's a good show, slightly exagerrated but the concepts and principles are accurate lol. The father(frank) IMO is the best on that show. "
Frank was hilarious! I was shocked to find out that Peter Boyle died a few years ago. I had no idea. Do you ever watch Roseanne? I don't like Roseanne Barr's political views and such, but the show is pretty damn funny. Especially the Darlene character. Plus, John Goodman is an awesome guy.
#28 Posted by AnthonyCorletto (85 posts) - - Show Bio

this is comic but who can i say i did something like that
#29 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@AnthonyCorletto said:
" this is comic but who can i say i did something like that "
You really need to learn how to speak some kind of English. :/
#30 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio
@A Touch of Class (ATC) said:
" @MKF30 said:
" @A Touch of Class (ATC) said:
"Both shows are pretty boring, in my opinion. 
 
Now, Everybody Loves Raymond...that's a fantastically hilarious program!

 
"
That's a good show, slightly exagerrated but the concepts and principles are accurate lol. The father(frank) IMO is the best on that show. "
Frank was hilarious! I was shocked to find out that Peter Boyle died a few years ago. I had no idea. Do you ever watch Roseanne? I don't like Roseanne Barr's political views and such, but the show is pretty damn funny. Especially the Darlene character. Plus, John Goodman is an awesome guy. "

Yeah, that show was alright. I liked John Goodman lol. I'm not familiar with her political views(if she's like the typical celeb she's probably liberal right?) But yeah I don't really pay much attention to that stuff on a show like that lol. Yeah it sucks that Peter Boyle died, he was the man! Young Frankenstein for the win!
 
#31 Posted by Ms. Omega (4420 posts) - - Show Bio

Who's Friends are they? Not mine. Seindfeld in a mega curbstomp

#32 Posted by EmperorVulcan (365 posts) - - Show Bio

Glenn Quinn, who played Becky's boyfriend Mark on Roseanne, also died in 2002.  He also played Doyle during the first season of Angel, which is kinda comic related.

#33 Posted by ckal (1099 posts) - - Show Bio
@Babs said:
"

the human Juggernaut says:

"seinfeld by far. Friends failed to be funny."

agreed 100%

And Larry David "Curb Your Enthusiasm" trumps them both.

"
QFT.
#34 Posted by Mercy_ (92673 posts) - - Show Bio
@EmperorVulcan said:
" Glenn Quinn, who played Becky's boyfriend Mark on Roseanne, also died in 2002.  He also played Doyle during the first season of Angel, which is kinda comic related. "
Wait, what?!?!? He died!!!! :( But he had that hot Irish brogue. :'(
Moderator
#35 Posted by The Mango (1477 posts) - - Show Bio
@EmperorVulcan said:
" Honestly, in an actual fight, Joey from Friends would be the last man standing.  Jerry, Kramer, George, Elaine, even Newman.. none of them are what one might call tough.  Joey + Phoebe win this fight.  Seinfeld was the better show, though. "
David Puddy disagrees
 


#36 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
"

Seinfeld is better than Friends.

"
#37 Edited by EmperorVulcan (365 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure Joey could take Puddy, but Puddy wasn't even a regular cast member, so he wouldn't be in the fight to start with.
 
HIGH FIVE!

#38 Posted by The Mango (1477 posts) - - Show Bio
@EmperorVulcan said:
" I'm pretty sure Joey could take Puddy, but Puddy wasn't even a regular cast member, so he wouldn't be in the fight to start with.  HIGH FIVE! "
What do you count as regular? If it's just the main cast members then friends would of course win because it's 6 on 4.
 
And Puddy kills Joey. When has Patrick Warburton played a character that isn't a badass?
#39 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8768 posts) - - Show Bio

Seinfield curbstomps friends in the funny department.
 
As for a fight, still seinfield cause George fight dirty.

#40 Posted by Donovan Montgomery (5428 posts) - - Show Bio

h2h friends 
comedy sienfeld
#41 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8768 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mango said:
 When has Patrick Warburton played a character that isn't a badass? "
the tick?
@Donovan Montgomery said:
" h2h friends comedy sienfeld "

no way they'd take Seinfeild hand to hand.
#42 Posted by Joeybagad0nutz (1378 posts) - - Show Bio

Friends is by far better than Seinfield.
#43 Posted by drkhwk2001 (4433 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
"

Seinfeld is better than Friends.

"
#44 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio


  Solos.