#1 Posted by BigCimmerian (8400 posts) - - Show Bio

- Secret Six is consisted of Ragdoll, Bane, Deadshot, Scandal Savage, Catman and King Shark, they have standard equipment, they are bloodlusted

- This is current Midnighter, but his feats pre Flashpoint also count, no doors for him

- No prep, battle take place in empy street of New York, who wins and why?

VS

#2 Posted by Saren (25696 posts) - - Show Bio

The only real issue is Jeannette's scream. It should take Midnighter out judging by how badly it wrecked Wonder Woman, but that's assuming she gets a scream in before he breaks her neck. The rest of the Six aren't even a factor. Unless Simone's writing Catman and he has a fistful of tranquilizers.

Moderator Online
#3 Posted by Strider92 (16607 posts) - - Show Bio

Why would you make it current Midnighter but say that pre-FP feats count also? He had an almost completely different powerset back then should be one or the other really not both.

I'll side with Midnighter however a few well placed shots from someone like Deadshot coupled with Jeanette's scream may put him down.

#4 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnighter takes one look at this group and busts out laughing. He's still laughing as he dismembers them. And yeah, Jeanette goes down first with a fist to the neck. I'm glad this fight never happened because I love the secret six too much to see what Midnighter would do to them.

#5 Posted by HulkSlayerT1000 (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnighter.

#6 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@Buckshot said:

Midnighter takes one look at this group and busts out laughing. He's still laughing as he dismembers them. And yeah, Jeanette goes down first with a fist to the neck. I'm glad this fight never happened because I love the secret six too much to see what Midnighter would do to them.

#7 Posted by BigCimmerian (8400 posts) - - Show Bio

Come on people, I think that Secret Six has a chance, Midnighter has to fight Ragdoll, Catman and Venom'd Bane, while trying to dodge Jeanette's scream and Deadshots bullets, and he must try to not get bitten by King Shark.

#8 Posted by Nefarious (20636 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnighter wins with ease.

#9 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

Come on people, I think that Secret Six has a chance, Midnighter has to fight Ragdoll, Catman and Venom'd Bane, while trying to dodge Jeanette's scream and Deadshots bullets, and he must try to not get bitten by King Shark.

This is how Midnighter takes out Jeanette.

And the rest go down in something like this.

Or this.

None of the others bring much to the table that Midnighter can't easily deal with. Ragdoll is weird but flexibility isn't going to stop Midnighter from caving his head it. Catman, Scandal, and Bane (who likely would not be using venom) are tough, but they're not physically in Midnighter's league and outfighting them wouldn't be a challenge. Deadshot's bullets would be useless, and King Shark is too slow and stupid to be much of a threat to someone who's brought down Maul with a stick.

#10 Posted by dondave (37984 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnighter ftw

#11 Posted by BigCimmerian (8400 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know what is Mindighter's strength level, but I've seen Bane tear people apart and break people's necks with one arm.

#12 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

I don't know what is Mindighter's strength level, but I've seen Bane tear people apart and break people's necks with one arm.

#13 Edited by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

haha Buckshot comes out swingin'...

But yeah, Midnighter destroys these guys, leaving a bloody mess.

#14 Posted by BigCimmerian (8400 posts) - - Show Bio

@Buckshot said:

@BigCimmerian said:

loooooool well done :) He has a daughter?!

#15 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian: He and Apollo adopted Jenny Quantum.

#16 Posted by laflux (16218 posts) - - Show Bio

@Buckshot: Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't his powers operating below what they normally do in those said scans?

#17 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: You're correct. At the start of the first set (where he's wearing someone's scalp) he was at less than 70% of his normal and he was getting worse as time went on, and the second set, where he takes down the strike team, is later on.

#18 Posted by Chaos Prime (10857 posts) - - Show Bio

Imo the sinister six are about six good men/gals short of having an effect here against Midnighter.

#19 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

While Midnighter has impressive strength, Jeannette is still stronger, possibly faster, more durable and has a one-shot kill power. Add that to Deadshot, Bane, King Shark and the fact that they are bloodlusted and you have a great fight ending in Midnighter's demise.

#20 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33629 posts) - - Show Bio
@Buckshot: Have you seen the Wildcats Vs Samurai Jack battle yet?
#21 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous: Yes but I don't know Samurai Jack very well and from what I do know he's one of those types that can just do whatever (like Karate Kid or some anime characters) so it doesn't interest me.