User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Floopay

nickthedevil: Team DC plus Transformer?

1. Weather Wizard

2. Mirror Master

3. Doctor Light

4. Soundwave

5. Parasite

Limitations: Pre-Strange Visitor. Mirror Master can't BFR, do extradimensional travel (this does not include teleportation), or trap people in mirrors

BlueLantern1995: Team Marvel!

1. Thing

2. Miss Marvel

3. Psylocke

4. War Machine

5. Spider-Man

Limitations: Classic Miss Marvel, no access to binary

Battlefield:

Round 1: Random Encounter

§ 15 minutes of prep to share knowledge, choose starting positions, and discuss strategy. Cannot grab extra equipment with this time.

§ Random Encounter: Completely oblivious as to who they are up against.

§ 4 hour battle

Round 2: Team with Prep

§ Knowledge of opponents abilities and who they are. However, if they are from an alternate universe, your team will only know their abilities, not their personalities.

§ Advanced Tech Allowed but limited: Iron Man can use stealth suits, bleeding edge, silver centurion, but not things like Iron Destroyer. Batman can use some of his one shot equipment, but nothing like the Insider Suit. Be reasonable, I'll tell you if it's not allowed, if you're not sure just ask.

§ 60 Minutes Prep - Don't go over the top with what equipment they have access to, be reasonable, I'll tell you if it's too much.

§ 6 hour battle

Round 3: You vs. Me

§ Full Knowledge of opposing team

§ Advanced Tech Allowed but limited: Read Round 2

§ 60 Minutes Prep: Read Round 2

§ My team starts opposite of where your team normally would

§ You will both state how you would beat my team

§ 5 hour time limit

My Team: Team Juggernaut

1. Juggernaut (Cain Marko, Pre-8th Day, Post Overpowered Classic)

2. Warpath (With Vibranium Knives)

3. Norman Osborn (Classic Green Goblin)

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By deadpoolrules

Ok,as I'm new at this tournament stuff,what does BFR means?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Pokergeist

Battlefield Removal...Like throwing a Guy into Space, or Another Dimension. Removing the Threat Physical Presence.
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Pokergeist

Wheres Nick? I need some MAD Scans to see what the heck his team is about. I reconize Weather Wizard... That is all....

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By deadpoolrules

@BlueLantern1995 said:

BFR is throwing people outside the designated fighting place(example Hulk throws Ghost RIder into space).

@CadenceV2 said:

Battlefield Removal...Like throwing a Guy into Space, or Another Dimension. Removing the Threat Physical Presence.

Thanks

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By nickthedevil

I'm here. Analyzing team and strategy now.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By nickthedevil

Floopay: what is the arena made of? The surfaces and walls? What are they?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pokergeist
@nickthedevil
Is that Soundwave the transformer ??? 
Looking at your DC  Villain Team I think you have a Real good Chance now.
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Pokergeist

Well Soundwave is immune. Thats all. However any distration to her could break Mind Rape concentration.
Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Floopay

@nickthedevil: Arena is made of Carbonium.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By nickthedevil

FAAAAAAUUUU-- sorry, i was typing and my browser failed... I typed sooo effing much.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Floopay

@nickthedevil: Happens to me once in awhile too. Yeah, it's a bummer.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By deadpoolrules

@BlueLantern1995 said:

As for the match my team wins all of them.

ROUND 1: My team uses Psylocke destroys Dr. Light's mind and my team just distracts everyone giving her time to defeat the opponents who have mindsThe ones that can't are destroyed by the team(example Soundwave)

ROUND 2: My team wins by using Psylocke again to launch a attack and War Machine takes to the skies battling Parasite and firing gatling guns and missles to defeat him. Miss Marvel takes on Soundwave. The rest of my team just brawl with the bad guys and make sure to stay away from Parasite.

ROUND 3: Spider-Man fights Green Goblin eventually taking down his old enemy, Psylocke destoys Warpath's mind. And the others distract Juggernaut. To defeat Juggernaut, The Thing goes in fighting him in a direct brawl, War Machine will be annoying Juggernaut and distracting him with his attacks. Ms. Marvel doing the same. Eventually Spider-Man comes to help and uses his webs whenever possible to undo a latch to his helmet...after a bit he will be able to remove the Helmet and Psylocke goes to town on his mind...thus making my team the winner.

This is stupidity,Psylocke can't take every one by mind rape,if someone does hit her,bye,bye Psylocke.

Avatar image for drinkurprunejuice77
DrinkUrPruneJuice77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadpoolrules said:

@BlueLantern1995 said:

ROUND 1: My team uses Psylocke destroys Dr. Light's mind and my team just distracts everyone giving her time to defeat the opponents who have mindsThe ones that can't are destroyed by the team(example Soundwave)

ROUND 2: My team wins by using Psylocke again to launch a attack and War Machine takes to the skies battling Parasite and firing gatling guns and missles to defeat him. Miss Marvel takes on Soundwave. The rest of my team just brawl with the bad guys and make sure to stay away from Parasite.

ROUND 3: Spider-Man fights Green Goblin eventually taking down his old enemy, Psylocke destoys Warpath's mind. And the others distract Juggernaut. To defeat Juggernaut, The Thing goes in fighting him in a direct brawl, War Machine will be annoying Juggernaut and distracting him with his attacks. Ms. Marvel doing the same. Eventually Spider-Man comes to help and uses his webs whenever possible to undo a latch to his helmet...after a bit he will be able to remove the Helmet and Psylocke goes to town on his mind...thus making my team the winner.

This is stupidity,Psylocke can't take every one by mind rape,if someone does hit her,bye,bye Psylocke.

Parasite is a big threat here. He could pretty much copy all your teams powers if close enough.

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By deadpoolrules

@DrinkUrPruneJuice77 said:

@deadpoolrules said:

@BlueLantern1995 said:

Parasite is a big threat here. He could pretty much copy all your teams powers if close enough.

Yeah,you may have a point.

DrinkUrPruneJuice77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I give nickthedevil the edge for now. Unless you find a way around parasite.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By nickthedevil

Okay, opening strategy for Round 1::: after being informed with each other, the team is confident. With their 15 minute prep, Weather Wizard can make it rain extremely hard, causing puddles and raindrops to form, EVERYWHERE. Dr.  light is already familiar with mirror master, and he is pals with Weather Wizard. This opens their team for their own combo. Upon coming on the field, Soundwave is sensitive to all types of waves in the air. Be it sound waves, brainwaves, and lightwaves. Sensing the anomaly of a telepath's brain waves, he can scramble my team's brainwaves, making it much more difficult for Psylocke to scan. This should give Dr. light the chance to shoot his powerful light (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/136/drlight166jp.jpg/) mirror master can then re-direct the force through the puddles and rain droplets. (Dr. light & Mirror Master did this in Final Crisis issue #1 if anyone can post this for me, that'd be swell) the resulting force coming out of the ground should decimate your team entirely (as you can see in the scan, it threw superman/Superboy through the air). Should it come to a fist fight, Dr. light can take away the light from all your team member's eyes (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/105/opticnerve2ck.jpg/) and Dr. Light can go blow for blow with Ms. marvel, (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/482/greenarrow058141kh.jpg/) taking on her light energy to augment the strength of his shields (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/482/greenarrow058151yf.jpg/). Mirror Master can easily blind your team my porting through your eyes,  by porting through their eyes (http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/8/82702/2009567-mirror_master_5.jpg). Parasite can absorb the life force of any surviving members, as we pick off the weak and defensless. Parasite could also go blow for blow with Thing, or Ms. marvel, while absorbing her powers to augment his own strength. Soundwave can also take out any other opponents with a sonic wail (performed in All Hail Megatron, Issue #9). Weather Wizard can also beat War Machine by electro-magnetically distupting the armor, or grow a Tornado in the stomach's of the opponents. ( http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/8/82702/2009547-weatherwizard_2.jpg) Three different strategies that can all be applied in just a second. 

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By deadpoolrules

@DrinkUrPruneJuice77 said:

I give nickthedevil the edge for now. Unless you find a way around parasite.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By nickthedevil

Posted my Round one strategy at the bottom of page 1

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By deadpoolrules

@nickthedevil said:

Posted my Round one strategy at the bottom of page 1

Don't forget you have my tournament to discuss too!!

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By nickthedevil

Round 2: with prep, Soundwave can lead the team onto the Nemesis, the Decepticon warship. He can hack all the world's computers and learn everything about the opponent and download it in seconds. He can also outfit himself with his tape recorders. Before the battle, Weather Wizard can rainstorm Soundwave and the arena again, to make him shiny and squeaky clean. His chassis should be a big enough mirror to bring out help .on the match's start, Dr. light can Solar Flare your team (identity cris #3) blinding your team. Mirror master will then create Dopplegangers of your team, countless twisted copies of your team that serve him (http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/103201/2256029-17.png). My team then proceeds to completely decimate your team as soundwave releases his helpers Rumble (http://www.comicvine.com/rumble/29-7406/)  and Frenzy (http://www.comicvine.com/frenzy/29-41903/). Your team loses badly, as my team can sit back on chairs and laugh.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By nickthedevil

Round 3-- Mirror Master can kill Warpath, and Green Goblin by killing their reflection- he can use the reflection from the walls, or even Juggernaut's armor (http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/the-rogues-vs-the-fantastic-four/659648/?page=1) juggernaut can have the light taken from his eyes, or Weather Wizard can Tornado him away.

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By deadpoolrules

Compared to my team,your team is Superman

DrinkUrPruneJuice77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickthedevil said:

Round 3-- Mirror Master can kill Warpath, and Green Goblin by killing their reflection- he can use the reflection from the walls, or even Juggernaut's armor (http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/the-rogues-vs-the-fantastic-four/659648/?page=1) juggernaut can have the light taken from his eyes, or Weather Wizard can Tornado him away.

the fight is indoors though.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By nickthedevil

@drinkurprunejuice: the thing about Weather wizard is he can CREATE weather. Anywhere. Be it inside, or out. As i showed in a scan, he's done it inside people.

DrinkUrPruneJuice77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickthedevil said:

@drinkurprunejuice: the thing about Weather wizard is he can CREATE weather. Anywhere. Be it inside, or out. As i showed in a scan, he's done it inside people.

No I meant you can't simply tornado Juggernaut away because its an enclosed arena.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By nickthedevil

Pretty sure a tornado will rip the roof off of the building :P if it doesn't, then he can create another few tornadoes outside to do the trick.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#28  Edited By greenteaforme

"Mirrorfdsf Master can't BFR, do extradimensional travel (this does not include teleportation), or trap people in "Mirror Master can't BFR, do extradimensional travel (this does not include teleportation), or trap people in mirrors"

Then why have him on your team?

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By nickthedevil

@greenteaforme: if you knew enough about mirror master, you'd know that even with that nerf-ing, he's still an asset.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By terry2012

Team one.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Pokergeist

@nickthedevil:

So Mirror Master can ... exit your eyes? What does that do? It doesnt sound like it would hurt. It seems a Teleport or something.

I mean is, could that move kill Superman? Can breaking your reflection as you say kill Wonder Woman? Cause if it can then how are there any DC heros? He could SBP or Anti Monitor then right> Break there Reflection? He must have some limits of some kind....

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By nickthedevil

Yes, there are limits. But exiting their eyes only blinds them. It doesn't kill. And as per killing their reflection, he can't do it to someone who's durable to a knife, like lets say Superman? There's no way he'd kill his reflection. But a no-holds barred mirror Master is probably weilding the most powerful weapon in the universe.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By nickthedevil

*DC Universe.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Pokergeist

@nickthedevil: Ahhh I see. Got it.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By nickthedevil

So... When Bluelantern is ready to debate,...

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Floopay

@nickthedevil:

Juggernaut is going to be a rough opponent for your team. He's charging straight through Soundwave and moving on to the rest of your team. You'll have to do better than a little light and some high velocity winds to take care of him. Juggs can regenerate from a skeleton in seconds. Just wanna see if you can come up with another strategy.

Looking for your side of the debate!

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By nickthedevil

Better strategy? Mirror Master makes 3 duplicates of Juggernaut and lets them duke it out. Or, he can create an entire cities' worth of duplicates and let him BFR himself. Just let Juggernaut run away trying to take out all the Mirror masters. (http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/103201/2256017-7.png). Please, 5 tornadoes should throw the juggernaut pretty far away. We've already seen that Juggernaut can't gain momentum if he's floating in the air. Weather Wizard has created three Tornadoes at the same time, while fighting Magenta in rouge war. He can keep him levitated while Mirror master, Dr. light, Parasite and Soundwave easily stomp Warpath and

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By jeanroygrant

Nick got this.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Pokergeist

The only Problem I have with Mirror Masters Copies is that they seem unable to hurt anyone. Flash Punch went thru them. That suggest to me he cant hit back via Copies. is that Right?

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By nickthedevil

Not all of them can. Some will be made out of mirrors, and others will just be illusions. Mirror master is usually hiding in te mirrors while Flash battles his copies. In this match however, he will jus hang back, and let his own copies do things as he teleports here and there. The glass also cuts open skin. (http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/the-rogues-vs-the-fantastic-four/659648/?page=2)

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Pokergeist

I see. Well looks too solid to beat anyway. My vote goes to Nick unless convince otherwise.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Floopay

@nickthedevil: I have to give you this win. BlueLantern1995 has not provided any sort of counter argument or rebuttal. Making this a win by default. I think his team could have won, considering Miss Marvel could give Doctor Light a rough time with her energy absorption. Above this, War Machine could hassle Mirror Master with AoE attacks, etc. etc.

However, with none of these tactics provided, I have to give you the win.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By nickthedevil

Actually, no, she couldn't. She absorbs energy, not light. Two different things man. He might be able to take away her powers like he did to Superman's heat vision. (superman lost his heat vision for awhile because D. Light took it away. And Mirror Master can just own War Machine by making three copies and having them jump War machine... So... No?