Sebastian Shaw Vs Namor

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By daak1212

Sebastian Shaw has been head banging on a wall for 2 and a half hours listening to metallica while Mercenaries beat him up. Namor is freshly out of water in the black outfit.  

Fight is next to a beach during a thunderstorm.  Who shall win
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Namor ftw IMO. He could possibly BFR Shaw and I think he would likely kinetically overload Shaw over time with his hits.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By daak1212
@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
"

Namor ftw IMO. He could possibly BFR Shaw and I think he would likely kinetically overload Shaw over time with his hits.

"

Thats why I have Seb go through the two and a half hour process to build up his kinetic threshhold
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
@daak1212 said:
"@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
"

"
Thats why I have Seb go through the two and a half hour process to build up his kinetic threshhold "

What I am touching on is not Shaw's strength to be able to fight Namor but him hitting his limit during the fight. I have an issue where be was strong enough to easily defeat Rogue with Ms. Marvel powers ( Rogue stating that his hit was harder than when she was hit by Hulk) but I also have an issue where he was once hit by a rogue lightning bolt and he nearly died due to the power over load.  Namor in a thunderstorm would stay at a class 100+ strength level and repeated hits should being Shw to overloading point.  
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By daak1212
@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
"@daak1212 said:
"@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
"

"
Thats why I have Seb go through the two and a half hour process to build up his kinetic threshhold "
What I am touching on is not Shaw's strength to be able to fight Namor but him hitting his limit during the fight. I have an issue where be was strong enough to easily defeat Rogue with Ms. Marvel powers ( Rogue stating that his hit was harder than when she was hit by Hulk) but I also have an issue where he was once hit by a rogue lightning bolt and he nearly died due to the power over load.  Namor in a thunderstorm would stay at a class 100+ strength level and repeated hits should being Shw to overloading point.   "

Shaw's durability and strnegth fluctuate.  He's body is based on how much kinetic energy he can take overloading is possible and has happend.  Thats why in somethings a building falling on him took him out and in other comics he shrugged Colossus.  I made it so Kinetic overloading was impossible because his resistence is now uber high from the beatings and head banging he took before the match.  In laymans terms his strength=durability but it depends on how much constatn energy he took before.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By daak1212

Actually I take back what you said, I see your point.  Overtime constant haymakers from Namor should overload him.  Isnt his overload process based on an excessive amount of energy at one moment not a set amount?
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By Son Of Storm
@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
" @daak1212: Oh OK. I see what your saying. Does he have a defense for Namor tossing him for miles?   "
Calling Emma Frost. :P
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
@Son Of Storm said:
" @THUNDERBOLT30 said:
" @daak1212: Oh OK. I see what your saying. Does he have a defense for Namor tossing him for miles?   "
Calling Emma Frost. :P "

LOL...I can not wait for this confrontation to happen.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By Son Of Storm
@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @THUNDERBOLT30 said:
Calling Emma Frost. :P "
LOL...I can not wait for this confrontation to happen. "

Lol.
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
@daak1212 said:
"Actually I take back what you said, I see your point.  Overtime constant haymakers from Namor should overload him.  Isnt his overload process based on an excessive amount of energy at one moment not a set amount? "

I deleted my other comment to you but I think you still raise a good point. I am not sure on his kinetic absorption ability. The only showings I have seen were instances were he was overloaded by an excessive amount of energy at one time.  
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By texasdeathmatch

I like how Namor's in a black outfit in the OP. Sexy.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sling Shot

Namor can pick Seb Shaw up and fly him into the upper atmosphere until he suffocates or better yet fly him through the ocean until he drowns....any hits Shaw scores will not be enough to deter Namor.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By daak1212
@Sling Shot said:
"Namor can pick Seb Shaw up and fly him into the upper atmosphere until he suffocates or better yet fly him through the ocean until he drowns....any hits Shaw scores will not be enough to deter Namor. "

I dont htink Namor can fly still
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Lance Bastro

i could of swore i posted in here already... anyway, namor wins. when did he stop flying?