JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

I.... hmmm. Interesting.

I'm leaning toward Kimura, but it would be a good fight. I'm not sure. I don't know Shaw's limits.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Edamame said:
" @JediXMan: Shaw was able to match Colossus (Dark Phoenix Saga). "
Kimura is, arguably, more durable than Colossus, Adamantium doesn't damage her.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Edamame said:
" @JediXMan: But Colossus is more dense and thick, right? "
Not sure.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By nefarious
@Edamame: Interesting fight. I'm trying to figure out how Kimura would defeat Shaw and opposite way around.
HumanNumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By HumanNumber

Stalemate or Shaw, i doubt Kimura will be able to come up with a way to defeat Shaw.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#11  Edited By Erik

Kimura is completely invulnerable. She has not yet been given a limit to her invulnerability but being able to stop adamantium blades with her bare hands when Hulk and Colossus cannot speaks a great deal for her invulnerability. There is only one way to physically hurt her and Shaw does not have that power (to create a TK bubble in her brain). 

That said, she does not have the strength to hurt Shaw barring pressing her fingers into his body like she did to X-23's cousin. Shaw will just BFR what he cannot hurt.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Erik
@Edamame
I agree that it would take a very long time for an outcome to be reached. I did not initially see the rule that death was the only way to win. Honestly, since neither has a way to hurt the other, I think it will come down to who starves to death first. Since Kimura's powers are not natural, it could be reasoned that without nutrition, her abilities will remain just as powerful while Shaw's will wane the weaker he gets. Eventually, he might be weak enough to hurt or even kill. 

But aside from that, I still maintain that Kimura can press her fingers into Shaw's body like an adamantium blade.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Erik
@Edamame
He could easily avoid that attack. She has to press her fingers in, not strike. Any attempt he could just overpower though. 

Or.... pin her with the cars as you said lol. But that will not get him the win since she apparently does not need to breathe. She might not even need sustenance since she does not need oxygen.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Erik
@Edamame
No problem. 

Yeah it is very unlikely that she would be able to use that kind of attack unless Shaw put himself in a situation where he could not react to her.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Erik

Agreed. The only one who has a chance to kill the other is Kimura. Even though her chances are very very unlikely, they are still better than 0%.