This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3497 posts) - - Show Bio

Both teams are bloodlusted

No morals

Fight take place in Las Vegas

Who wins?

#2 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk solos

Thing Solos

Team 2 stomps

#3 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

#4 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3497 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bo88gdan

Hulk solos

Thing Solos

Team 2 stomps

I'm glad to hear u say that because I'm going for the underdogs. Let's have a debate about the subject....I say team 1
#5 Posted by dondave (37380 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#6 Posted by robertloucksjr (1747 posts) - - Show Bio

Couldn't they just grab Shaw and literally tear his limbs off? Not really any kinetic force involved in that.,

#7 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk solos, thing probably solos too.

#8 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3497 posts) - - Show Bio
@robertloucksjr

Couldn't they just grab Shaw and literally tear his limbs off? Not really any kinetic force involved in that.,

Agent Zero won't let him do that. Zero have weapons coated in adamantium that can do serious damage to thing and the hulk...and also he has a corrosive enzyme in his fingers that allow him to fire concussive-corrosive energy beams that turns his opponents healing factors against them once he has absorbed kinetic energy. One energy beam would wreck hulk. And they both can proceed to finish off the thing
#9 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 FTW,,close fight though

#10 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3497 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheAcidSkull

I disagree
#11 Posted by 80sBaby (1343 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 stomps. Hulk could overload both of Team 1 with one punch, especially since he's blood-lusted.

#12 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1 said:

@TheAcidSkull

I disagree

well that doesn't change that this is a stomp. sorry but i'm flagging this.

#13 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3497 posts) - - Show Bio
@80sBaby
Team 2 stomps. Hulk could overload both of Team 1 with one punch, especially since he's blood-lusted.
Sebastian shaw nor agent zero has ever been overload because of punches....and hulk surely won't overload them with just one punch. The only person I can think of that overloaded shaw was storm. And that was electrical energy....not kinetic. And agent zero has also never been overloaded with too many punches. And if they start reaching their limit. They can release that energy also. Being overloaded is highly unlikely. And agent zero can defeat hulk with one blast with his corrosive energy beam