Sea king (One Punch Man) vs Luke Cage

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Frocharocha

Title says all.. Sea King fro mOne punch man invade New York woth it's army and battles Luke Cage after meeting him.

VS

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Cjdavis103

@frocharocha: is it raining? Meaning the sea king have all his powers

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sea King.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe sea king.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 juiceboks  Moderator

Luke Cage wouldn't even be considered a C class hero. Sea King bites his head off and saves the rest for a snack.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sea King one shots.

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Luke Cage gets the Pri Pri Prisoner treatment.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sea King

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sea King breaks him.

Luke Cage wouldn't even be considered a C class hero. Sea King bites his head off and saves the rest for a snack.

He'd be high B class at worst.

The C-Class Rank 1 Hero is literally a guy on a bicycle.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 juiceboks  Moderator

Sea King breaks him.

@juiceboks said:

He'd be high B class at worst.

The C-Class Rank 1 Hero is literally a guy on a bicycle.

I was exaggerating to emphasize how much Luke is outclassed here. And no he'd be B Class at best. He would get beaten handily by people like Golden Ball and Spring Moustache.

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke loses badly. It is an absolute stomp if it's raining. Sea king is arguably stronger than luke by a signifigant margin, more durable and is without a doubt way faster.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By WF_Mxyzptlk

@juiceboks: Cage is a 25 tonner who can get thrown through buildings and oneshot the rhino. I don't see how Golden Ball could take him.

Amnesiak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sea King

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Sea King?

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sea king wrecks

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Sea King?

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redzkz: Don't think thats enough to put Cage down :/

oopsen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

luke cage wrecks hes knocked out she hulk and taken nukes in the face........ and lol @ ppl saying hed be b class at best when super alloy darkshine is basically luke cage and hes high s class

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oopsen: Yeah, i was gonna watch the whole series at some point, but in the meantime you wanna list a few things he's pulled off?

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oopsen: Yeah, i was gonna watch the whole series at some point, but in the meantime you wanna list a few things he's pulled off?

episode 9 only came out yesterday. youre not far behind

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l said:

luke cage wrecks hes knocked out she hulk and taken nukes in the face........ and lol @ ppl saying hed be b class at best when super alloy darkshine is basically luke cage and hes high s class

Luke Cage would mostly likely be Class A or S.

There are multi-city busters on A Class (Handsomemask Man) as well as there are weak heroes on S Class (King).

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 juiceboks  Moderator

@frocharocha: There's no way in hell Cage would be S class. Every class A hero that has feats would at the very least beat him without any trouble.

@juiceboks: Cage is a 25 tonner who can get thrown through buildings and oneshot the rhino. I don't see how Golden Ball could take him.

I know full well of Cage's capabilities, and he's actually quite a bit more capable than a 25 tonner. Regardless, he has no piercing feats to suggest Golden Ball's bullets wouldn't pierce his skin. Likewise Spring Moustache would blitz the hell out of him.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 juiceboks  Moderator

@redzkz: King is the only exception, and realistically he should be C Class but for comedic reasons he's placed as high as he is.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sea King vs Genos

Loading Video...

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Silverrings

@redzkz: Based on that video, i think Sea King has a pretty good chance of winning this.

@zr0c00l: Yeah, i was gonna wait until it's all out and then watch it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The bunker the sea king destroyed was stated to be missile proof. Don't think Luke stands a chance.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frocharocha: There's no way in hell Cage would be S class. Every class A hero that has feats would at the very least beat him without any trouble.

@mrmxyzptlk said:

I know full well of Cage's capabilities, and he's actually quite a bit more capable than a 25 tonner. Regardless, he has no piercing feats to suggest Golden Ball's bullets wouldn't pierce his skin. Likewise Spring Moustache would blitz the hell out of him.

luke cage the man with unbreakable skin doesnt have piercing feats.......

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@zr0c00l: Care to point out where I typed those exact words?

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

considering i quoted your whole post you could just read that where you said "Regardless, he has no piercing feats to suggest Golden Ball's bullets wouldn't pierce his skin"

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@zr0c00l said:
@juiceboks said:

considering i quoted your whole post you could just read that where you said "Regardless, he has no piercing feats to suggest Golden Ball's bullets wouldn't pierce his skin"

Or you could read what I said and notice the error in your post, or do I have to hold your hand through it? The fact that you dodged my question is very telling.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l said:
@juiceboks said:

Or you could read what I said and notice the error in your post, or do I have to hold your hand through it?

you said exactly what i quoted

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 juiceboks  Moderator

@zr0c00l said:
@juiceboks said:
@zr0c00l said:
@juiceboks said:

Or you could read what I said and notice the error in your post, or do I have to hold your hand through it?

you said exactly what i quoted

No..no I didn't. What I said and what you accused me of saying are two completely different things.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrmxyzptlk said:

Golden Ball has maybe two feats. I don't know where you found anything particularly impressive.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 juiceboks  Moderator

@mrmxyzptlk: Being able to pierce through 20mm thick steel with one bullet is enough to seriously injure Luke if it were to hit his chest. Aimed through his eye, and it would oneshot him easily.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sea King is too fast. Especially if it's raining.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By zr0c00l

@juiceboks said:
@zr0c00l said:
@juiceboks said:

Or you could read what I said and notice the error in your post, or do I have to hold your hand through it? The fact that you dodged my question is very telling.

no one dodged your question and editing your post after to say something to seem like youre cool and being rude makes you look pathetic.

you asked to show where you typed that and i copied and pasted it. try again cool guy

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 juiceboks  Moderator

@zr0c00l said:
@juiceboks said:
@zr0c00l said:
@juiceboks said:

no one dodged your question and editing your post after to say something to seem like youre cool and being rude makes you look pathetic.

you asked to show where you typed that and i copied and pasted it. try again cool guy

If you still fail to see the initial error of your reply and instead carry on as if you've deciphered my entire thought process then I'm not even gonna entertain you anymore.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l said:
@juiceboks said:
@zr0c00l said:
@juiceboks said:

If you still fail to see the initial error of your reply and instead carry on as if you've deciphered my entire thought process then I'm not even gonna entertain you anymore.

nice cop out cool guy

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l said:
@juiceboks said:
@zr0c00l said:
@juiceboks said:
@zr0c00l said:
@juiceboks said:

nice cop out cool guy

Not sure how you're missing what he's saying.

He never said Luke Cage has no piercing resistance feats. Based on the context of his response, he's saying that though Luke Cage has shown piercing resistance, he has no feats of resisting the level of piercing force Golden Ball's attacks produce.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l said:
@juiceboks said:
@zr0c00l said:
@juiceboks said:
@zr0c00l said:
@juiceboks said:

nice cop out cool guy

Not sure how you're missing what he's saying.

He never said Luke Cage has no piercing resistance feats. Based on the context of his response, he's saying that though Luke Cage has shown piercing resistance, he has no feats of resisting the level of piercing force Golden Ball's attacks produce.

thats exactly what i quoted.

thanks for coming out though

Nufious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sea king wins.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sweet Christmas!

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sea King stomps.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

are you saying mumen rider is better than Luke Cage?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sea King one shots.

this ^^

@juiceboks said:

are you saying mumen rider is better than Luke Cage?

don't underestimate the rider of justice................. justice crush.. yeah..