#1 Posted by supermandefender (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

I know this thread topic was talked about alittle bit but someone asked me to make it because they think Galactus would win this......I just want to proof that SCW AM was weak yes but was still stronger than the Big G. 

AM is from the anti-matter universe.....now of what we know about science you cant Mix---anti-matter or positive matter......they will die. Now AM in COIEused his universal command power to eat away all Positive matter in a multiverse! Which killed millions of PC Supermans in that time......in SCW AM was rebuilt but gaining his power back from the Anti-matter universe...............and in SCW GL's  and the Guardians used Warworld and the yellow battery source and blew it up which had the power to wipe out a whole galaxy and focused it on AM.....AM survived this and all of JLA attacks and GL's And Guardians....then SBP basically hit  AM from behind. 

Who wins here? Galactus or AM......and if you vote Galactus why? Explain how Galactus can stop AM from just using the anti-matter wave on Galactus and destroy Galactus down to his most fundamental level. Galactus cannot escape being positive matter.....so AM's power should just eat him apart!  I dont see how Galactus could beat him here. I go 9 out of 10 winner is the AM.

#2 Posted by JediXMan (30647 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe this has been done before.

I say Galactus. SCW's power output really wasn't much. At one time, he had a white wall of anti-matter that went across universes. Here, it crawls over Coast City. It's not that fast.

AM is hard to touch, but not impossible to touch. His armor was destroyed when Warworld was dropped on him.  

Would Galactus kill him? I doubt it, since it appears he's rather hard / near-impossible to kill. But beat? Yes.

Galactus should win with ease. SCW AM's feats are rather pathetic.

Just to clarify: CoIE AM wouldn't even notice Galactus. Galactus would be just another creature. It would be like a human vs a nuke.

#3 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3991 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus stomps.

#4 Posted by logy5000 (5785 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

Eventually Galactus. Though AM won't go down without a fight.

#5 Edited by logy5000 (5785 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: I know it's an old post, but do you think Galactus could suvive SCW Anti-Monitor's anti-matter wave?

#6 Posted by JediXMan (30647 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@JediXMan: I know it's an old post, but do you think Galactus could suvive SCW Anti-Monitor's anti-matter wave?

Probably.

#7 Posted by logy5000 (5785 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: I think so too, but it may gain an advantage.

I concur with you though, SCW AM can't beat a fully fed Galactus.

#8 Posted by dondave (37575 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus

#9 Posted by logy5000 (5785 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Galactus

Not without a fight though.

#10 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (24947 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermandefender said:

I know this thread topic was talked about alittle bit but someone asked me to make it because they think Galactus would win this......I just want to proof that SCW AM was weak yes but was still stronger than the Big G. AM is from the anti-matter universe.....now of what we know about science you cant Mix---anti-matter or positive matter......they will die. Now AM in COIEused his universal command power to eat away all Positive matter in a multiverse! Which killed millions of PC Supermans in that time......in SCW AM was rebuilt but gaining his power back from the Anti-matter universe...............and in SCW GL's and the Guardians used Warworld and the yellow battery source and blew it up which had the power to wipe out a whole galaxy and focused it on AM.....AM survived this and all of JLA attacks and GL's And Guardians....then SBP basically hit AM from behind. Who wins here? Galactus or AM......and if you vote Galactus why? Explain how Galactus can stop AM from just using the anti-matter wave on Galactus and destroy Galactus down to his most fundamental level. Galactus cannot escape being positive matter.....so AM's power should just eat him apart! I dont see how Galactus could beat him here. I go 9 out of 10 winner is the AM.

Hyperbole. It was not a galaxy buster if it was Henshaw's body would have never survived it.

Galactus stomps BTW.

#11 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5063 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus stomps

#12 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

anti-monitor easily.

#13 Posted by wolfmaster77 (55 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus

#14 Edited by Dextersinister (6166 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-Monitor easily, it took some serious power to take down SC Monitor.

#15 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Anti-Monitor by a hair.

#16 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus stomps

#17 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

SCW Anti-Monitor would be eaten.

#18 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

This debate has been done to death so many times much like Superman vs Goku, Galactus vs Unicron, Godzilla vs Gamera, Batman vs Iron Man, Mario vs Sonic etc

Galactus beats the living crap out of SCW Anti-Monitor

COIE Anti-Monitor absolutely slaughters Galactus

Done.

#19 Posted by MonsterStomp (18130 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus ain't leaving this fight without bleeding, but he wins.

#20 Posted by logy5000 (5785 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-Monitor can't be killed in the positive matter universe.

An anti matter wave from AM would consume a lot of Galan's cosmic power, after that Monty shouldn't have much trouble beating him.

Galan better hope he can get a universal blast in before Monty kills him.

And it's not going to be a stomp for either in the end.

#21 Posted by Killemall (18583 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolfmaster77 said:

Galactus

#22 Posted by dondave (37575 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus ftw

#23 Posted by logy5000 (5785 posts) - - Show Bio

If anybody wants to, I'm up for a debate on this fight.