Anti-Monitor.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
probably the Anti Monitor... did the Black Lantern Spectre even do anything at all significant during Blackest Night ?
Daydream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Daydream

Interesting...I originally wanted to make this thread too...the Spectre as Black Lantern was pretty weak IMO, even weaker than the Anti-Monitor.

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By mrtrickster

well it takes parallax to rip out the real spectre from black lantern control. anti-monitor could probably do the same. but that doesn't count as a win does it? because i don't think anti-monitor could beat black lantern spectre when black lantern could regenerate instantly

Sonatine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sonatine
@mrtrickster said:
" well it takes parallax to rip out the real spectre from black lantern control. anti-monitor could probably do the same. "
No. Parallax ripped out the real spectre because, being an amalgamation of two emotions, he can shut down black rings with impunity. The same tactic is not open for AM.
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mrtrickster
@Sonatine said:
" @mrtrickster said:
" well it takes parallax to rip out the real spectre from black lantern control. anti-monitor could probably do the same. "
No. Parallax ripped out the real spectre because, being an amalgamation of two emotions, he can shut down black rings with impunity. The same tactic is not open for AM. "

well i never saw that in the book(maybe i miss it) but i tought only white light could do that. anyway here's the scans. it's been a long time since i read this. i already forgot some of it

Sonatine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sonatine

It must be two colors. They hammer that in pretty thoroughly. And you can clearly see that with the green and yellow blasting the ring away in the scan.

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By mrtrickster

hal merged parallax because he thinks the spectre is scared of parallax (because parallax is powerful) not because of two emotion, he rip it with two color is because back then he was controled by two emotion but that doesn't proove this is the only way to bleach spectre

Sonatine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Sonatine
@mrtrickster:  Actually, unless Anti-Monitor somehow manages to plunge his hand deep into Spectre's chest and release enough energy to destroy the ring, it's pretty much guaranteed he won't be able to do it. The ring is hidden inside Spectre, so AM would have to go through him first.
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mrtrickster
@Sonatine: yep and i think AM might be able to do what you just said. but even if he bleach spectre it won't count as a win. so that doesn't matter anyway. even if he could destroy the ring, the real spectre could come out and kick his ass
ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idk both are weak

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3