Raestlin86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Raestlin86

I was thinking about of a contest for Scrooge McDuck

Scrooge McDuck and person whom you think could either beat him in earning contest or giving a close one.

Both have 100$ to start with and time frame is 2 months. They can't add funds from their own purse. They will be followed by a accountant validating that they use only those funds they have been provided with and those they have earned.

No outside help except accountant provided by battle/contest arranger.

Any further suggestions are welcome.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raestlin86: this is not a battle forum material despite you sticking the vs in it.

Make Sure It Is a Battle

The battle forum is for actual fights between characters. Things like 'who has the coolest power' or 'who gets the most chicks' ARE NOT BATTLES. Just because you put 'vs' in the title, does not automatically make it battle forum worthy. They should be placed in general discussion or in off-topic (depending on what they're about). As well, fights with characters who are not comic book or manga characters or haven't featured predominantly in comic books or manga (Bruce Lee vs Chuck Norris, Barney Stinson vs Joey Tribbian etc) do not belong in the battle forum, either.

This has been discussed between the battle forum mods a bit. These are guidelines for what does and does not constitute a battle.

• Who Can Beat _____? - These are not battles and should be placed in that characters forum from this point forward. If they aren't and a mod notices, they'll be moved.
  • Power vs Power - Things like Optic Blast vs Heat Vision are not battles and will be moved to the appropriate forum from now on.
  • Item vs Item - Things like Mjolnir vs Captain America's Shield are not battles and will be moved to the appropriate forum from now on.
  • Can ___ Do ____? - Things like 'Can Wolverine's Claws Cut Cap's Shield' or "Can Superman's Heat Vision Melt Adamantium' are not battles and will be moved to the appropriate forum from now on.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/battle-forum-rules-2-0-compulsory-reading-1505000/#0

Raestlin86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As i was not sure should i post it here or to gen, i did ask it in title :)

Raestlin86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can someone transfer this to proper forum board?

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raestlin86: Go to OP click Full edit then move to off topic or gen disc.

Raestlin86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers