Scrier vs Odin

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Scrier seems more powerful than Odin,and also older by a considerable degree.He truly seems to be created to be more of an enemy for Galactus and the Other.Who haven`t been seen since a Surfer annual in 98.(the Other not Galactus)but this time around Galactus seemed a match for both of them.And it was never implied how fed the big -G was.One thing I know is Scrier seems like Thanos with a lot more raw power.

Avatar image for luciferousabyss
LuciferousAbyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scrier seems more powerful than Odin,and also older by a considerable degree.He truly seems to be created to be more of an enemy for Galactus and the Other.Who haven`t been seen since a Surfer annual in 98.(the Other not Galactus)but this time around Galactus seemed a match for both of them.And it was never implied how fed the big -G was.One thing I know is Scrier seems like Thanos with a lot more raw power.

Actually, the last time The Other and Scrier appeared were in Thor Annual 2012. Prior to this, it was Silver Surfer 137 that Scrier and the Other faced off.

As far as feats go, I'd give Odin the nod over Scrier. Galactus and Scrier have indeed engaged in a limited violent energy exchange in the book described above. But nothing definitive enough to make me think Scrier is more powerful than Odin.

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By galactus1967

You have given this some thought so I will answer you.You are just the person I have been looking fore actuallly.No one seems to answer on these boards.I remember when the surfer first reactivated the scrier.And all i can remember how powerful he is.Enough to reanimate a planet like Galactus.All I know is he threw 6 planets at Galactus like thanos with the gauntlet and Galactus matched it.Pretty darn good for a being not amped.

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know I have been using some dirty language to get back at people to get back at them,because no one can beat me at that.but for now on i will take the high road no matter what people think of me.I( love this site anyway.