#1 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

2 spider-man villans dukeing it out

Battle takes place in an abandoned were house

Both sides are bloodlusted

Who wins?

#2 Edited by Strider92 (16240 posts) - - Show Bio

Lizard. Superior strength, better durability and possibly a better fighter.

#3 Edited by Clark_EL (2641 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by laflux (15068 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Versions?

Lizard fairly easily

Online
#5 Posted by laflux (15068 posts) - - Show Bio
Online
#6 Posted by Shawnbaby (10592 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

Current Versions?

Lizard fairly easily

Well..that's basically Curt Connors in the Lizards Body Versus the Jawless Scorpion.

#7 Posted by laflux (15068 posts) - - Show Bio
Online
#8 Posted by Shawnbaby (10592 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@shawnbaby: You know what I mean lol

Well yeah...but just agreeing with you would have been boring

#9 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

scorpion loses unless this is elder god champion scorpion.

#10 Posted by Clark_EL (2641 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Cureent Version?, oh then he loses.

#12 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Lizard should manage here.

scorpion loses unless this is elder god champion scorpion.

Wrong Scorpion lol I thought the same thing based on the title but ...although I'm sure that version would beat Lizard.

The OP said 2 Spiderman villians so he's using the Scorpion from Spiderman Universe.

#13 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Lizard.

#14 Edited by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

Lizard should manage here.

@rolldestroyer said:

scorpion loses unless this is elder god champion scorpion.

Wrong Scorpion lol I thought the same thing based on the title but ...although I'm sure that version would beat Lizard.

The OP said 2 Spiderman villians so he's using the Scorpion from Spiderman Universe.

oh lol i thought it was mk, my bad.

#15 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaeternus said:

Lizard should manage here.

@rolldestroyer said:

scorpion loses unless this is elder god champion scorpion.

Wrong Scorpion lol I thought the same thing based on the title but ...although I'm sure that version would beat Lizard.

The OP said 2 Spiderman villians so he's using the Scorpion from Spiderman Universe.

oh lol i thought it was mk, my bad.

Yep, np dude lol. I did the same thing haha

#16 Posted by henrik (562 posts) - - Show Bio

Scorpion I think . Lizard is strong , and can make Scorpion a hard day , but Scorpion is a bit stronger .

#17 Posted by New_World_Order (12944 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#18 Posted by k4tzm4n (39297 posts) - - Show Bio

Lizard. He may not be stronger, but he's more durable, more agile, has a healing factor, and has way more options at his disposal when it comes to attacking. Scorpion has what it takes to give him a decent fight (you know, assuming he's not jobbing like a moron), but ultimately Lizard can outlast him (healing factor, more durable) and his attacks on Gargan will add up.

Staff Online
#19 Posted by VeganDiet (1026 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

Lizard. He may not be stronger, but he's more durable, more agile, has a healing factor, and has way more options at his disposal when it comes to attacking. Scorpion has what it takes to give him a decent fight (you know, assuming he's not jobbing like a moron), but ultimately Lizard can outlast him (healing factor, more durable) and his attacks on Gargan will add up.

More durable than Current Scorpion?

The current Lizard doesn't have any durability feats, AFAIK, and Scorpion could survive terminal velocity falls and could laugh off hits from Ms. Marvel.

I give it to Scorpion. Lizard is faster, but Curt doesn't have any experience with super human fights, and Scorpion had no trouble tagging Spider-man

#20 Posted by k4tzm4n (39297 posts) - - Show Bio

@vegandiet: Current Scoprion certainly had a promising start, but that fell faster than his plummet back to the ground. He was one-shotted by Spider-Man and absolutely humiliated in Heroes for Hire. Once a raptor got on him he freaked out and Spider-Man was able to pull apart his armor. Lizard, being stronger and more vicious, should be able to do the same in due time -- and that's assuming his volley of claw attacks don't take him down first. Meanwhile, Lizard was one again shrugging off Spider-Man's punches with no problem IIRC.

Staff Online
#21 Posted by VeganDiet (1026 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n:This is, admittedly, true, but there's still the fact that Connors has no super human combat experience.

#22 Posted by cfrehse (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

god i just realized this was scorpion from spiderman. I was just playing mortal combat so everybodys answers wher confusing me haha.

#23 Posted by TDK_1997 (14653 posts) - - Show Bio

Lizard takes this.

#24 Posted by 18hunt (2893 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice battle, but lizzy

#25 Edited by DedrabbiT (533 posts) - - Show Bio

Lizard.

#26 Posted by theDCkid (874 posts) - - Show Bio

I vote Lizard.