Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sub-Zero was essentially bloodlusted due to his brother's death at Scorpion's hand. Scorpion would have definitely been confused about the Elder Sub-Zero's younger brother confronting him and therefore been at a disadvantage in my opinion, and he it seems as though he had the upperhand in the fight based off the cutscene after the fight; but he never flat out defeated him because we still see that Scorpion is still conscious.

1. What are we even trying to prove here? Raiden had a word with him, did Raiden's vision change after he had a word with him? No. Scorpion was going to kill him regardless imo, despite what seemed like he wouldn't.

2. The above quote is where you said he was bloodlusted. By that logic I can say Scorpion was bloodlusted for the allegations Elder Sub Zero was accused of (with killing Scorpions family and clan) which wasn't true.

3. Has Scorpion ever bled in the game? Sub Zero (Elder) was conscious when Scorpion defeated him. Defeat doesn't mean the victor has to KO or kill the opponent. I'm not sure what you're saying here.

• Elder Sub Zero was in submission after Scorpion defeat him.
  • Scorpion was in submission after Younger Sub Zero defeated him.

You speak like if someone in real life fought someone else, no one wins unless someone is knocked out or killed...

Both were in submission at one point, bloody or not. Scorpion fled the scene after Younger Sub Zero defeated him and was interrupted. Younger Sub Zero defeated him fair and square and Scorpion never ever got the drop on Younger Sub Zero.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By MonsterStomp

@vaeternus said:

@monsterstomp: you are correct man

Of course I am. But that was my final argument lol. I think I got my facts across.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By nick_hero22

@vaeternus said:

@monsterstomp: lol youre right, pay no mind to the troll...the guy obviously as usual know nothing about mk..

there also is no panels, for one is not a panel...its a cinematic sequence, duhh...second anyone who played the storymode clearly knows that the younger sub zero did indeed beat scorpion. Period, would have killed him too if not for the lin kuei interrupting him and nailing him from behind after the fight.

You call me a troll, how ironic!

1) You clearly know what I mean when I use the terms on and off panel, so don't prevent like that terminology is irrelevant here.

2) Making a claim and then throwing around the word period after it does not offer a valid reason to believe a baseless statement that is woefully ignorant.

3) We have no reason to believe that Sub-Zero would have been able to kill Scorpion prior to interruption by the Lin Kuei.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By nick_hero22

@monsterstomp said:
@nick_hero22 said:

Sub-Zero was essentially bloodlusted due to his brother's death at Scorpion's hand. Scorpion would have definitely been confused about the Elder Sub-Zero's younger brother confronting him and therefore been at a disadvantage in my opinion, and he it seems as though he had the upperhand in the fight based off the cutscene after the fight; but he never flat out defeated him because we still see that Scorpion is still conscious.

1. What are we even trying to prove here? Raiden had a word with him, did Raiden's vision change after he had a word with him? No. Scorpion was going to kill him regardless imo, despite what seemed like he wouldn't.

2. The above quote is where you said he was bloodlusted. By that logic I can say Scorpion was bloodlusted for the allegations Elder Sub Zero was accused of (with killing Scorpions family and clan) which wasn't true.

3. Has Scorpion ever bled in the game? Sub Zero (Elder) was conscious when Scorpion defeated him. Defeat doesn't mean the victor has to KO or kill the opponent. I'm not sure what you're saying here.

• Elder Sub Zero was in submission after Scorpion defeat him.
  • Scorpion was in submission after Younger Sub Zero defeated him.

You speak like if someone in real life fought someone else, no one wins unless someone is knocked out or killed...

Both were in submission at one point, bloody or not. Scorpion fled the scene after Younger Sub Zero defeated him and was interrupted. Younger Sub Zero defeated him fair and square and Scorpion never ever got the drop on Younger Sub Zero.

1) That is false, Scorpion clearly told that Quan Chi after defeating the Elder Sub-Zero that he wouldn't kill him. You have no justification for you beliefs other than your bias here. Your opinions do equal fact, it was clearly stated on-panel by Scorpion himself that he wasn't planning to kill Sub-Zero when he was confronted by Quan Chi when he had the opportunity to do so.

2) I thought you were talking about me "supposedly" claiming that the Younger Sub-Zero was bloodlusted in the post you replied to (I was trying to make a point with that example). "Him being angry doesn't mean that he was bloodlusted. The Elder Sub-Zero was angry with Scorpion due to past encounters which prompt him to insult Scorpion's clan, but we can clearly see that he wasn't bloodlusted." The difference here is that the Younger Sub-Zero was planning to killed Scorpion for murdering his brother, while Scorpion wasn't planning on killing the Elder Sub-Zero due to a deal he made with Raiden before the fight.

3) To be honest Scorpion hasn't lost very many fights, the only ones that come to mind are his fight with Liu Kang, Raiden, and the Younger Sub-Zero. Why wouldn't Scorpion be capable of bleeding, he can be killed through conventional means (temporarily). The Elder Sub-Zero was bloodied up and on the ground critical injured when there was barely a scratch on Scorpion himself except his eye look kinda swollen which would indicate that Scorpion has blood. On the other hand Scorpion was laying on the ground half sitting up with no visible damage on him from his fight with the Younger Sub-Zero, for all we know Scorpion could have had the upperhand for most of the fight and the Younger Sub-Zero could have utilize a move to throw Scorpion to the ground. The latter part would make a lot of sense because there was no visible damage to Scorpion that would convey to me that he was being roughened up pretty badly.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22: If Raiden's words had any merit, his vision would have changed, am I wrong? Scorpion killed Sub Zero regardless. I don't care if he told Quan Chi what and where. Quan Chi was there and manipulated Scorpion. You're assuming what would have happened if Quan Chi wasn't there. That is your bias mate. Scorpion was planning to kill Elder Sub Zero prior to his chat with Raiden. He demanded Sub Zero multiple times in his chapter.

You're assuming Scorpion would bleed like any other mortal in the game which has zero merit. Scorpion is an undead spectre. All we saw in Sub Zero's chapter is that Scorpion was visibly in submission when Younger Sub Zero defeated him. We know both characters are honourable fighters, but what happens? Scorpion flees the scene while Sub Zero is taken. That shows me Scorpion couldn't take any more punishment.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By nick_hero22

@monsterstomp said:

@nick_hero22: If Raiden's words had any merit, his vision would have changed, am I wrong? Scorpion killed Sub Zero regardless. I don't care if he told Quan Chi what and where. Quan Chi was there and manipulated Scorpion. You're assuming what would have happened if Quan Chi wasn't there. That is your bias mate. Scorpion was planning to kill Elder Sub Zero prior to his chat with Raiden. He demanded Sub Zero multiple times in his chapter.

You're assuming Scorpion would bleed like any other mortal in the game which has zero merit. Scorpion is an undead spectre. All we saw in Sub Zero's chapter is that Scorpion was visibly in submission when Younger Sub Zero defeated him. We know both characters are honourable fighters, but what happens? Scorpion flees the scene while Sub Zero is taken. That shows me Scorpion couldn't take any more punishment.

The reason that Raiden's vision didn't change is because Scorpion was manipulated by Quan Chi. If Quan Chi hadn't manipulated Scorpion with that illusion the Elder Sub-Zero would still be alive, not matter how to try to twist the situation to fit your bias. We know he wouldn't have killed the Elder Sub-Zero based off the fact that he outright told Quan Chi he wouldn't initially when he was commanded to do so in addition to Raiden telling Scorpion he would resurrect his family and clan, that is more than enough evidence to support that hypothesis. What does Scorpion planning to kill the Elder Sub-Zero prior to his deal with Raiden have to do with anything here.

Didn't I just tell you in his fight with the Elder Sub-Zero that Scorpion's eye was swollen and red which makes it plainly obvious that he has blood and that his body functions like that of a mortal and the fact that he can be killed through conventional means supports this as well. Laying on the ground half sitting up isn't the same thing as being in submission, if Scorpion couldn't take anymore punishment we would have saw visible damage and the fact that it only took him a split second to teleport away after the fight was interrupted would also debunk this statement.

Bogey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've always preferred a trap character like Sub Zero, especially how he played in MK3.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22: I'd rather prefer to end this than to go around in circles. Nice chatting :)

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Gambit474

I vote sub zero because Boone's constant wank of Scorpion gets annoying. Every time you see a promo featuring these 2 the majority of the time it's scorpion killing SZ. Besides I think Scorp's overrated..he's cool and all and it's nice to hear that he was created or based off of Ghost Rider but he's just way overused

though I did enjoy watching batman kick his ass in MK vs DC XD

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Vaeternus

@monsterstomp: exactly. Sadly as im sure youve discovered, you will go around in circles with some people. Speaking from personal experience.

Yes nick well you lie about mk, about me. And nope, youre wrong again.

See its clearly proof in mk9 that scorpion was going to be killed by sub zero about to freeze him but the lin kuei showed up. Stop lowballing subs victory its old already...

Youve been prove wrong by monster several times already, i dont even have to do anything because hes correct. You guy aren't.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By nick_hero22

@vaeternus said:

@monsterstomp: exactly. Sadly as im sure youve discovered, you will go around in circles with some people. Speaking from personal experience.

Yes nick well you lie about mk, about me. And nope, youre wrong again.

See its clearly proof in mk9 that scorpion was going to be killed by sub zero about to freeze him but the lin kuei showed up. Stop lowballing subs victory its old already...

Youve been prove wrong by monster several times already, i dont even have to do anything because hes correct. You guy aren't.

1) Please point out a lie, and when have I ever lied about you? The only thing a user has to do is look through you forum history to see what kind of debater you are.

2) I already address this in my response to monsterstomp, so please bring another relevant objection that hasn't already been addressed.

"To be honest Scorpion hasn't lost very many fights, the only ones that come to mind are his fight with Liu Kang, Raiden, and the Younger Sub-Zero. Why wouldn't Scorpion be capable of bleeding, he can be killed through conventional means (temporarily). The Elder Sub-Zero was bloodied up and on the ground critical injured when there was barely a scratch on Scorpion himself except his eye look kinda swollen which would indicate that Scorpion has blood. On the other hand Scorpion was laying on the ground half sitting up with no visible damage on him from his fight with the Younger Sub-Zero, for all we know Scorpion could have had the upperhand for most of the fight and the Younger Sub-Zero could have utilize a move to throw Scorpion to the ground. The latter part would make a lot of sense because there was no visible damage to Scorpion that would convey to me that he was being roughened up pretty badly."

3) All of monsterstomp's objections have been addressed and refuted, and if you don't think so please point out where I was corrected and failed to respond. Instead derailing this thread with stupidity!

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Vaeternus

@nick, I love how you totally ignore the obvious facts, so to you scorpion was just "bloodied up on the ground" magically with sub zero standing above him right? And totally didn't look like he was about to kill him(even though he was)

Nobody in here disputed Scorpion killing the original sub-zero, since he did kill him but rather the younger sub-zero who is mind you far more powerful, better fighter and has better feats then the elder sub zero did assuming you've played the game which given your posts shows you haven't.

How is monsterstomp derailing the topic with stupidity? Everything he's posted is true, If youve played the game, understand the storyline you'd know this...

As for when do you lie about me? uhh everytime you mention me.

Did you even watch the video that he posted? Because it seems you have selective viewing. Sub fought scorpion in the arena, sub beats the hell out of scorpion being pissed, sub is about to kill scorpion as scorpion is on the ground barely conscious, then lin kuei cloacked robots show up, zap sub zero koing him from behind unexpectedly, while surrounding him immediately after the fight with scorpion. Scorpion notices this, and bfr's himself to netherrealm....

Seems cut and dry to me.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By nick_hero22

@vaeternus said:

@nick, I love how you totally ignore the obvious facts, so to you scorpion was just "bloodied up on the ground" magically with sub zero standing above him right? And totally didn't look like he was about to kill him(even though he was)

Nobody in here disputed Scorpion killing the original sub-zero, since he did kill him but rather the younger sub-zero who is mind you far more powerful, better fighter and has better feats then the elder sub zero did assuming you've played the game which given your posts shows you haven't.

How is monsterstomp derailing the topic with stupidity? Everything he's posted is true, If youve played the game, understand the storyline you'd know this...

As for when do you lie about me? uhh everytime you mention me.

Did you even watch the video that he posted? Because it seems you have selective viewing. Sub fought scorpion in the arena, sub beats the hell out of scorpion being pissed, sub is about to kill scorpion as scorpion is on the ground barely conscious, then lin kuei cloacked robots show up, zap sub zero koing him from behind unexpectedly, while surrounding him immediately after the fight with scorpion. Scorpion notices this, and bfr's himself to netherrealm....

Seems cut and dry to me.

WTF

1) Who said that Scorpion was bloodied up on the ground? The only thing we see is Scorpion half sitting up on the ground with no visible damage while the Younger Sub-Zero was getting ready to utilize an ice attack of some kind. Sub-Zero's standard ice projectiles are only capable of incapacitating enemies at best which is clearly evident in almost every cutscene he uses them in.

2) There is no indication that the Younger Sub-Zero is a much better fighter than his brother. The only time that the Younger Sub-Zero managed to defeat his brother was when he had cybernetic enhancements from the Lin Kuei's cyborg initiative program.

3) You know damn well I was talking about you "and if you don't think so please point out where I was corrected and failed to respond. Instead derailing this thread with stupidity!"

4) Did you watch the video because you are clearly mis-informed as usual? What evidence is there that Sub-Zero beat the hell out of Scorpion? What kind of ass whopping doesn't leave visible marks? It's totally debatable whether or not that ice attack would have been fatal; Sub-Zero had plans on killing Scorpion, but I don't think that ice attack during the cutscene would have been sufficient enough to kill Scorpion based off what I have seen from Sub-Zero.

5) Stating the truth about you isn't lying, the only thing a user has to do is go look through your forum history to see how dishonest you are.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nick, Then in that case even though you clearly mentioned monster, you're wrong again. Nobody is derailing jack, you're the only one ranting off topic with something a 5 year old can even grasp here on such a simple,cut and dry fact.

Uhh, no now I know you dont have the game much less played it because for one, sub kills people in the cut sequences via solid block of ice when interrogating people concerning who killed his brother before sonya and jax told him it was scorpion.

Secondly, no again you assume that "whatever sub was going to do was not going to kill scorpion" proof of this? He even says he was going to kill him and says "now,for my brother" are you that thick or just biased??

When sub or scorp in two fights, you assume that they were't killed/or going to be even though again, clearly the evidence speaks for itself. Scorp killed the elder sub, they just didn't show him killing him...but it was implied and get real, nobody else did so stop living in denial. The fact of scorpion bleeding or not is irrelevant here. The second fight, read above sub defeated him and was about to kill him untl the lk interrupted him and shocked him for cybernation.

Yes i not only watched the video but played the game, and story several times now unlike you. Nope sorry but much like your off topic "grammar rants" in the other topic, your personal views/lies about me means little and are irrelevant to this topic, again. Make a real case because I'll bet you anything, nobody cares about your personal potshot opinions of other users who happen to prove you wrong again and again.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By nick_hero22

@vaeternus:

1) That was directed at you no matter how poor your reading comprehension is.

2) Who did Sub-Zero kill by freezing solid because if I'm not mistaken he froze Cyrax solid and he later appeared at Shao Khan's Coliseum during Sub-Zero's and Scorpion's fight. Another lie that I have corrected you on.

3) You are the one who claimed that attack would be fatal, so it is you who has to substantiate it; my proof is that Sub-Zero's ice attacks are rarely fatal. I agree that Sub-Zero was going to kill him, but I don't agree that Sub-Zero's ice attack he was getting ready to perform would have been fatal.

4) Again, you haven't been able to substantiate the claim that Scorpion was defeated other than throwing around conjecture.

"To be honest Scorpion hasn't lost very many fights, the only ones that come to mind are his fight with Liu Kang, Raiden, and the Younger Sub-Zero. Why wouldn't Scorpion be capable of bleeding, he can be killed through conventional means (temporarily). The Elder Sub-Zero was bloodied up and on the ground critical injured when there was barely a scratch on Scorpion himself except his eye look kinda swollen which would indicate that Scorpion has blood. On the other hand Scorpion was laying on the ground half sitting up with no visible damage on him from his fight with the Younger Sub-Zero, for all we know Scorpion could have had the upperhand for most of the fight and the Younger Sub-Zero could have utilize a move to throw Scorpion to the ground. The latter part would make a lot of sense because there was no visible damage to Scorpion that would convey to me that he was being roughened up pretty badly."

5) You still haven't been able to point out what I lied about exactly or what I have been correct about, more lies on your part.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Vaeternus

@ nick, My reading comprehension is fine, thank you. You had mentioed monsterstomp in your reference so nice try but fail in your cover up. Either way, both he and myself are right where as you as usual are wrong concering anything mk related. That's why in every mk topic it's a different user correcting you lol.

Sure I have, everything you ever spew about me. If I'm always "wrong" and such then why do I have far more followers, friends on here then you do? I see one guy who agrees with you about me, where as I can name several people few of them in this very topic who feel the same way about you however.

I need not assume or claim, it's fact hence why mk has "fatalities" clearly you're misinformed what the concept of the series is about. Since you're just repeating yourself since you have no case, I'll make it simplier for you to understand.

1. Scorpion was dooped by quan-chi and framed elder sub-zero for killing his family, clan. Scorpion believed quan and thus hunted Sub-Zero down endlessly.

2.Scorpion fought, defeated and killed the elder sub in the first mk tournament.

3.Second mk tournament, the younger sub-zero goes to outworld to seek his brother's killer. He finds out it's scorpion, fights him, defeats him and WAS going to kill him until the lin kuei interrupted.(not repeating this again for feel free to ignore the facts)

Ok, that is all.

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are these guys arguing..Sindel killed SZ while Scorp is still alive so it doesn't matter what happened between the two

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Vaeternus

@ Gambit474, That's irrelevant here, plus that wasn't normal Sindel, that was Shang Tsungs power within Sindel, not to mention a damaged Sub-Zero once he was cybernetic...otherwise Sindel would have been wrecked by everyone. Scorpion was still alive because he bailed from getting his a$$ kicked by sub-zero. Besides, sub-zero will be back he's too vital a character to not be brought back some how. Besides, nightwolf killed sindel anyway so your point?

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By nick_hero22

@vaeternus said:

@ nick, My reading comprehension is fine, thank you. You had mentioed monsterstomp in your reference so nice try but fail in your cover up. Either way, both he and myself are right where as you as usual are wrong concering anything mk related. That's why in every mk topic it's a different user correcting you lol.

Sure I have, everything you ever spew about me. If I'm always "wrong" and such then why do I have far more followers, friends on here then you do? I see one guy who agrees with you about me, where as I can name several people few of them in this very topic who feel the same way about you however.

I need not assume or claim, it's fact hence why mk has "fatalities" clearly you're misinformed what the concept of the series is about. Since you're just repeating yourself since you have no case, I'll make it simplier for you to understand.

1. Scorpion was dooped by quan-chi and framed elder sub-zero for killing his family, clan. Scorpion believed quan and thus hunted Sub-Zero down endlessly.

2.Scorpion fought, defeated and killed the elder sub in the first mk tournament.

3.Second mk tournament, the younger sub-zero goes to outworld to seek his brother's killer. He finds out it's scorpion, fights him, defeats him and WAS going to kill him until the lin kuei interrupted.(not repeating this again for feel free to ignore the facts)

Ok, that is all.

1) "All of monsterstomp's objections have been addressed and refuted, and if you don't think so please point out where I was corrected and failed to respond. Instead derailing this thread with stupidity!"

Reading comprehension is a fail!

2) Followers are completely irrelevant, and the only friends you actually have are onilord and terminatorfan who aren't veterans on this board and the latter happens to be a troll who is banned every other day. Again, stop lying you have been called out for trolling and dishonesty by several users i.e. Dr. Doom vs Sauron thread and Gandalf vs Palpatine thread.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/gandalf-the-white-vs-emperor-palpatine-391769/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/dr-doom-vs-sauron-665437/

3) Fatalities are purely gameplay mechanics, and not a single one has been replicated on-panel outside of Liu Kang engulfing his fist in fire to kill Shao Kahn.

4) You still keep dodging around my questions and arguments, so I will post them again.

"What evidence is there that Sub-Zero beat the hell out of Scorpion?" "What kind of ass whopping doesn't leave visible marks?"

Alak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like Scorpion more than OG Sub-Zero. I like current Sub-Zero more than Scorpion.

Vote: Sub-Zero

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By nick_hero22

@vaeternus said:

nick, yawn....again insulting me with false information with "you suck in school or have bad reading comprenshion when factually I don't, proves absolutely nothing.

Incorrect, for one not only am I far more likable then you are on here, but I have more friends, followers then you'll ever dream of having from online alone not just on here but outside of here. And no, actually i have a ton of friends from bumpyboo to roxanne starr, oni, terminator, foutain, xaa, blood, lanternprime, etc know what thought that list is endless and i already know I'm right so no need to continue.

No, fatalities aren't just gameplay elements. The game allows you to do them after a fight, but the essense of MK is killed or be killed. Again, anyone with half a brain knows this just by watching the storymode. Hint hint, Shang tsung saying "finish him" to cage after he beat down baraka, and cage saying "woah, woah I'm not going to kill anyone" so please get a clue, fatalities are apart of MK's plot not just the gameplay.

Those topics prove nothing not to mention several people happened to agree with me, how about your ridiculous posts in predator vs. batman, predator vs. jason, myers etc, predator vs. spiderman and thinking predator actually wins those matches? The lk was just one of many fatalities in the story actually shown, still apart of the story.

Yeah, no, no. Again, clear as day scorpion won the first match vs elder sub, and younger sub won vs. scorpion, would have killed him, period.

I'm finish here since you choose to ignore my arguments and questions that I have reposed to you. I would love it if you post the links to those threads that I made ridiculous posts in! Better yet, why don't you post the link to the one where you tried to low-ball the Predator with one out-context showing from the first movie, which I also corrected and posted scans from the comic books to debunk your baseless statements about the Predator. I think you stopped replying after that since you were clearly ignorant about both characters. No legitimate user agrees with you, the only people that actually side with your arguments are users who create alternate accounts to troll and inexperience users who aren't able to see through your crap. If fatalities are apart of the lore then why don't any characters perform them on-panel?

"Wrong again lol, wow so you think just because "scorpion wasn't roughed up, bloody etc" that he wasn't defeated? Even though he was just badly beaten by Sub-Zero and sub about to kill him? lmao...weakest argument ever...That's like saying in the new superman/batman, well batman didn't "lose to superman because he wasn't roughed up, bashed in, costume messed up, bleeding badly and was still breathing etc" nah, Superman had just manhandled him and tossed him against a tree, but sure...superman "didn't defeat him" right? That's your flawed logic."

1) If Scorpion wasn't roughened up, then how do you justify the claim that he was beaten badly?

2) What proof do you have that Sub-Zero's attack would have been sufficient enough to kill Scorpion?

3) Your comparison is irrelevant since Superman and Batman aren't enemies and Superman isn't bloodlusted. And, to top everything off that fight between Superman and Batman took place on-panel whereas Scorpion's and Sub-Zero's fight was off-panel. The weakest comparison ever, but I wasn't expecting anything better from MKF30 aka Vaeternus.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Vaeternus

@ nick_hero22, lol, yeah ok...you're the one ignoring logical fact nick hero, not me but feel free to believe what you want. The vids were posted by monsterstomp, valid canon points made by he and I. You choosing to ignore it out of your personal bias against MK.

Simple because youre using a flawed,1 dimensional argument in that "just because scorp wasnt roughed up, means he didnt lise badly“

Yes he did and it does when youre in the floor barely conscious, about to be frozen to death. Who cares about looking horrible? He was also damaged if you bothered to look much like elder suv was badly bruised if you bothered to look closely but i wouldnt hold my breath knowing you. And no, wrong again...sub never froze cyrax, he killed/ froze someone else entirely then defeated cyrax, knocked him on his butt then cyrax disappeared once sub beat him down. Then told cyrax, i will never agree to being cybernetic. So no, not a lie you just dont know what youre talking about as usual, youre wrong. Cyrax was never frozen sub zero. Anymore bs you want to try to feed me?

I stopped replying because I was having fun watching everyone else thrash your argument in the spiderman vs. predator topic and already made my points anyway, so no reason for me to post. You were the only person in that entire thread who felt "this isn't as big mismatch against predator as people think" lol nuff said, so don't talk to me about credibility please.

On the contrary, my argument with bats and supes is very relevent being as how 1. Theyre not pals yet in the new 52 superman/batman, bats was approaching him with kryptonite get a clue please. And superman nearly put him through a tree and flung him aroubd like a ragdoll. Point is you dont have to beat some one to a pulp to own them. You seem to have difficulty grasping such a simple concept.

Actually, no tons of people some of whom i've already listed aren't trolls, dont have various names agree with me all the time in my other topics. Anything else you'd like to be wrong, discredit or lowball now?

Good, please don't post in mk related topics. Clearly you do not follow MK as it's so obvious.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ nick_hero22, lol, yeah ok...you're the one ignoring logical fact nick hero, not me but feel free to believe what you want. The vids were posted by monsterstomp, valid canon points made by he and I. You choosing to ignore it out of your personal bias against MK.

I stopped replying because I was having fun watching everyone else thrash your argument in the spiderman vs. predator topic and already made my points anyway, so no reason for me to post. You were the only person in that entire thread who felt "this isn't as big mismatch against predator as people think" lol nuff said, so don't talk to me about credibility please.

Actually, no tons of people some of whom i've already listed aren't trolls, dont have various names agree with me all the time in my other topics. Anything else you'd like to be wrong, discredit or lowball now?

Good, please don't post in mk related topics. Clearly you do not follow MK as it's so obvious.

Who actually thrashed my arguments because they still stood at very end of that thread, and you can post the link which would testify to this. And, how many people actually raised worthwhile objections outside of Jashro44 and Jwalser3? Many credible debaters have called you out on your shit i.e. IssacClarke, ShootingNova, Baldy, and etc. Name me some actual veterans on this site who are credible and knowledgeable that actually take you seriously?

No, you don't clearly follow Mortal Kombat which is why you are constantly called out for lying "Uhh, no now I know you dont have the game much less played it because for one, sub kills people in the cut sequences via solid block of ice when interrogating people concerning who killed his brother before sonya and jax told him it was scorpion."

"Who did Sub-Zero kill by freezing solid because if I'm not mistaken he froze Cyrax solid and he later appeared at Shao Khan's Coliseum during Sub-Zero's and Scorpion's fight. Another lie that I have corrected you on."

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good to see Sub Zero winning in the votes now.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Vaeternus

@monsterstomp: lol good lord, hard to imagine someone can be so dense or biased you know? haha now I know what you went through.

nick, youve corrected nothing. oh everyone who disagrees with you example the spiderman/predator topic ;)

Uhh, sorry but one stalker and two names under the same user is hardly a valid argument. Let's see here everyone in that spiderman/pred topic(myself included), terminator, bloodsun, lantern prime, monsterstomp, lordraiden, spike, master john, xaa, comicstooge, onilord, jam, darklord, no need to go on. People that have made good counterpoints vs your arguments that i've read over time.

Ok, know what i'll add the video so you can see for yourself. They didn't show who he froze but it wasn't cyrax, because again if you played the game you'd know this by sub's reaction when he sees cyrax right after he froze someone. So, no you are still wrong. Like i said you never played this game, you would have remembered something so simple and obvious if you did. btw, what happened to not going to reply anymore? lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl94NXIMnos

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By nick_hero22

@vaeternus said:

@monsterstomp: lol good lord, hard to imagine someone can be so dense or biased you know? haha now I know what you went through.

nick, oh everyone who disagrees with you example the spiderman/predator topic ;)

Uhh, sorry but one stalker and two names under the same user is hardly a valid argument. Let's see here everyone in that spiderman/pred topic(myself included), terminator, bloodsun, lantern prime, monsterstomp, lordraiden, spike, master john, xaa, comicstooge, onilord, jam, darklord, no need to go on. People that have made good counterpoints vs your arguments that i've read over time.

Ok, know what i'll add the video so you can see for yourself. They didn't show who he froze but it wasn't cyrax, because again if you played the game you'd know this by sub's reaction when he sees cyrax. So, no you are still wrong. btw, what happened to not going to reply anymore? lol

1) Name someone who actually raise a valid objection outside of Jashro44 and Jwalser3?

2) I guarantee if you were to create a poll now and ask every users if Issac_Clarke, Baldy, and ShootingNova are more credible and knowledgeable than you, you would be in for a rude awaken! I dare you to put this to the test!

3) "terminator, bloodsun, lantern prime, monsterstomp, lordraiden, spike, master john, xaa, comicstooge, onilord, jam, darklord," You realize that none of these users are veterans and a lot of them have been banned multiple times for trolling including you. Who in the holy hell takes Spike, Jam, Master John, or Terminator seriously? All of them have been banned for trolling multiple times except for Master John.

4) I looked at the video it was someone else in that instance, but that still doesn't explain how Kano, Kintaro, and Goro survived being frozen alive and later broke free from their imprisonment. And, there is no proof that the guy Sub-Zero froze was killed. Start the video at 4:00.

Loading Video...

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Vaeternus

That's easy, because sub didn't deep freeze them to kill or shatter(which he could have but didnt) he was concerned about freeing the military men at that point then defeated both goro and kintaro on his own. clearly you can see the difference between the vid I posted where he's literally encasing the guy in a huge cube of ice vs just quick instant freezing goro, kin and kano via somewhat close proximity.

You'd be wasting time then since again one guy is the same person shooting and baldy, while the other just stalks me for fun. Not to mention, your topic would then be closed as that would be a pointless topic and those kinds of drama topics aren't allowed so you'd be wasting your time. I'm sure if i made a poll asking who knows more about games in general myself or you, most would vote me but again who cares? None are vets no more then the people I listed, if anything those people outside of spike and terminator post way more and make valid cases daily. Point is, you have technically 2, i've listed several, jash and josh are only added to the list I posted.

BTW, i've disagreed wth jash at times and he understood my points in a topic, so it's not like the guy isn't reasonable or something.

Sub said in the vid I provided, "a pity you weren't more cooperative" not to mention, solid block of ice=would kill someone fast unless thawed out.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By nick_hero22

@vaeternus said:

That's easy, because sub didn't deep freeze them to kill or shatter(which he could have but didnt) he was concerned about freeing the military men at that point then defeated both goro and kintaro on his own. clearly you can see the difference between the vid I posted where he's literally encasing the guy in a huge cube of ice vs just flash freezing goro, kin and kano.

You'd be wrong then since again one guy is the same person shooting and baldy, while the other just stalks me for fun. Not to mention, your topic would then be closed as that would be a pointless topic and those kinds of drama topics aren't allowed so you'd be wasting your time. I'm sure if i made a poll asking who knows more about games in general myself or you, most would vote me but again who cares? None are vets no more then the people I listed, if anything those people outside of spike and terminator post way more and make valid cases daily. Point is, you have 3 users/technically 2, i've listed several, jash and josh are only added to the list I posted. BTW, i've disagreed wth jash at times and he understood my points in a topic, so it's not like the guy isn't reasonable or something.

Sub said in the vid I provided, "a pity you weren't more cooperative" not to mention, solid block of ice=would kill someone fast unless thawed out.

1) Wouldn't it have been more appropriate to deep freeze them if that were the case since they were enemies to Earthrealm and had plans on killing his allies and him once they found out he wasn't allied with the Lin Kuei anymore, deep freezing them would have saved a lot of valuable time and effort. And, how do we know that his ice attack would have been capable of putting Scorpion in a deep freeze?

2) ShootingNova and Baldy aren't the same person, so stop lying! Issac_Clarke has much better things to do with his life than to stalk irrelevant users like yourself. I would like for you to make that poll and see it's outcome, but it has to be over Mortal Kombat since I'm not a huge gamer. Issac_Clarke, Baldy, and ShootingNova are all consider veterans on this board. Neither Terminator nor Spike make valid cases, if that was true then please explain to me why they are constantly banned in the Battle Forums. I have never seen Jashro44 subscribe to any of your piss poor arguments, understanding and supporting something are two different things.

3) I told you in my prior post that it wasn't Cyrax in that instance that I was referencing to, but that still doesn't change the fact that Kano was frozen for an extended period of time while Sub-Zero not only fought both Goro and Kintaro, but Ermac as well. And, he didn't die from being imprisoned in ice.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I personally don't care what you've seen, it's irrelevant point is I've debated and agreed with jash at times in various topics you've clearly unaware of.

As for the freezing gig, again simple because sub did't want to kill them but STUN them....to free the prisoners, besides made no difference anyway as kano stayed frozen for a while before warning noob, and he also defeated kitaro and goro..and ermac, so who cares? He didn't deep freeze kano. The scorpion fight, you can clearly see he was charging his powers for a more devastating fatal blast vs. instant freezing goro, kintaro and kano.

Yes, baldy and shooting are the same person it's not a lie. it's the truth, I know this due to asking a mod at the time plus their vocabulary was uncanny, hauntingly similar which is obvious to someone who pays attention to things like that. I don't really care what isaac, you or anyone else thinks anyway and am not going to make a topic that is useless and will eventually be closed. You want to troll, be my guest. I'm not however.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I personally don't care what you've seen, it's irrelevant point is I've debated and agreed with jash at times in various topics you've clearly unaware of.

As for the freezing gig, again simple because sub did't want to kill them but STUN them....to free the prisoners, besides made no difference anyway as kano stayed frozen for a while before warning noob, and he also defeated kitaro and goro..and ermac, so who cares? He didn't deep freeze kano. The scorpion fight, you can clearly see he was charging his powers for a more devastating fatal blast vs. instant freezing goro, kintaro and kano.

Yes, baldy and shooting are the same person it's not a lie. it's the truth, I know this due to asking a mod at the time plus their vocabulary was uncanny, hauntingly similar which is obvious to someone who pays attention to things like that. I don't really care what isaac, you or anyone else thinks anyway and am not going to make a topic that is useless and will eventually be closed. You want to troll, be my guest. I'm not however.

1) Please post the link to the debate that you had with Jashro44.

2) Why wouldn't he want to kill them since they had plans on murdering everyone in Earthrealm via Soulnado including him once they found out about him going rogue on the Lin Kuei. Your point, Sub-Zero utilized a blast that shot out a long stream of ice to freeze both Goro and Kintaro and then Kano, but they didn't die from being imprisoned. How do we know that this blast would have been different from the one in the coliseum?

3) Post evidence that they are the same person.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#84 vance_astro  Moderator

Sub-Zero.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Vaeternus

You do know this topic is not a battle right but preference?

The evidence is their ip as the mod told me at the time were the same, also they constantly "backed" each other up and posted in the same topics(coincidence? I think not) But sure if you want actual evidence perhaps when you bring me some that oni, blood, monster, terminator etc are all the same person or have various names that you claim.

Again, sub's mission wasn't to kill them but to spy and get back to the others to warn them so they could create a counter plan. Besides, as stryker even said in the scene you yourself posted, sub went back to spy, deceive and get back again....if he went there and started killing everyone, that would have been kind of obvious don't you think? Yes, sub simply has variation blasts of his abilities. Example flash freezing, projectile freezing, clone freezing, shower freezing,wall shields etc, etc

It was few months ago in either an off topic or battle I forget which and the thread, that convo I had with jash, not joshro mind you. Just because you werent in that specific topic doesn't mean it didn't happen. Go on his profle of past posts if you want to find it so much.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The evidence is their ip as the mod told me at the time were the same, also they constantly "backed" each other up and posted in the same topics(coincidence? I think not) But sure if you want actual evidence perhaps when you bring me some that oni, blood, monster, terminator etc are all the same person that you claim.

Again, sub's mission wasn't to kill them but to spy and get back to the others to warn them so they could create a counter plan. Besides, as stryker even said in the scene you yourself posted, sub went back to spy, deceive and get back again....if he went there and started killing everyone, that would have been kind of obvious don't you think? Yes, sub simply has variation blasts of his abilities. Example flash freezing, projectile freezing, clone freezing, shower freezing,wall shields etc, etc

It was few months ago in either an off topic or battle I forget which and the thread, that convo I had with jash, not joshro mind you. Just because you werent in that specific topic doesn't mean it didn't happen. Go on his profle of past posts if you want to find it so much.

1) Who is this mod? I have never claimed that all of those users were the same person, so please stop shoving words into my mouth.

2) But if he froze them there would be no need for a counter plan since they would have been dead based off what you are saying. So, Sub-Zero decided not to kill them so he could spy on them and later fight them so they could wake up and tell Shao Kahn and everyone what he did? How on earth is that coherent?

3) In all honesty it looked like Sub-Zero was going to utilize a standard ice projectile, and it didn't look nearly as potent as the long stream of ice he created to freeze Goro and Kintaro.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You claimed earlier that some of those users had mutiple accounts or weren't "veteran" posters, so proof of that? Exactly....

As for Sub, again if you played the game you'd know he wasn't there to kill everyone but to spy, find out what he could and report back to the group. Even after the fight with noob, nw tells him his soul isn't safe and to go back to the group...since nw had the power to twart it via his shaman abilities/magic. Besides, we didn't actually see themtellshaokah.The only known users that were told was noob via kano. Their counterplan was kahn killing everyone by killing shang via soul transfer amping sindels power dramatically.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You claimed earlier that some of those users had mutiple accounts or weren't "veteran" posters, so proof of that? Exactly....

As for Sub, again if you played the game you'd know he wasn't there to kill everyone but to spy, find out what he could and report back to the group. Even after the fight with noob, nw tells him his soul isn't safe and to go back to the group...since nw had the power to twart it via his shaman abilities/magic. Besides, we didn't actually see themtellshaokah.The only known users that were told was noob via kano. Their counterplan was kahn killing everyone by killing shang via soul transfer amping sindels power dramatically.

1) Spike and Terminator have a plethora of accounts, but that's not the same thing as me saying that all of those users have multiple accounts.

2) But, I'm not understanding why he couldn't have spied on them and then killed them which would have prevented Outworld forces from reporting the incident and stop them from making counter plans. Wouldn't that be the most logical scenario if Sub-Zero's ice projectiles were fatal like you are claiming them to be.

3) Why wouldn't Goro or Kintaro tell Shao Khan what happen, he would have been very curious how a group of soldiers would have been able to escape especially when their souls were going to be harvested via Soulnado.

4) I honestly believe that the empowering of Sindel was an impromptu maneuver by Shao Kahn.

Well I'm finish with this conversation, if you bring anything else up valid I will respond tomorrow.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek:

There's a reason Scorpion is in Injustice and Sub-Zero isn't.

1) Netherrealms made Injustice not DC

2) Lazy excuse not to make MK10 five years from now.

3) ULTIMATE FAN-BOY SERVICE!

Exactly Exactly Exactly Exactly Exactly Exactly Exactly Exactly Exactly Exactly Exactly Exactly Exactly Exactly Exactly Exactly Exactly Exactly Exactly Exactly Exactly Exactly Exactly Exactly Exactly Exactly Exactly Exactly Exactly Exactly Exactly Exactly Exactly Exactly Exactly Exactly

Ed confirmed no Sub Zero :(

damn it

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Love how this turned out lol.

Main point, Younger Sub Zero did win and Scorpion did flee. No way past it, no way around it.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Vaeternus

@monsterstomp: yep lol

@ccraft:yeah, at least scorps in there lol

@ nick hero, Just about everyone or most at some point on here has had/has more then one account. II included. Nicka, now known as nick hero22 etc. so not sure what Relevance that has. Wouldnt you be considered a hypocrite then? Even a ton of vet users on here have one alternate name at least.

Well again because sub wanted to save the prisoners. Why else?if he was ruthless like is brother, he wouldnt have taken the time to free them now would he? Also not sure what his powers being fatal has to do with being a spy for the good guys, that means little afterall a gun can be fatal yet stryker has funs does that mean hes going to go in ouyworld haldf cocked? Doubtful..sub is no different in that sense, hes got powers but then so does others i ow especially so that wouldnt be very productive. It would not be logical due to that being a suicide mission.

Quan chi was already working on the soulnado with noob, however we dont know if kintaro and goro told kahn. We'd have to assume eventually they did since he planned o n killing shang by transferring his soul into sindels body thus amping her greatly. Either way, kahns power proved to be impressive and confirmed as to the powerhouse he is, either way he killed shang in the process of powering sindel on top of her own powers.

But yeah, initial stance remains. Scorpion beats elde r sub zero but younger sub kills scorpion.

Give it up kid, you have no argument. Fail

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

I love that all the thread's I'v ever started that this is the one that turns in to a flame war

Xaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sub-Zero

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Vaeternus
Tengu_ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Subzero

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love that all the thread's I'v ever started that this is the one that turns in to a flame war

We're sorry!

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ Gambit474, That's irrelevant here, plus that wasn't normal Sindel, that was Shang Tsungs power within Sindel, not to mention a damaged Sub-Zero once he was cybernetic...otherwise Sindel would have been wrecked by everyone. Scorpion was still alive because he bailed from getting his a$$ kicked by sub-zero. Besides, sub-zero will be back he's too vital a character to not be brought back some how. Besides, nightwolf killed sindel anyway so your point?

No it's not irrelevant..Point being he's dead and Scorp isn't right now so what happened in the past wouldn't really matter when the present is considered. So SZ being dead means nothing because he's "too vital a character"..Bud a majority of the MK cast was "too vital" of a character

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By MonsterStomp

@gambit474 said:

@vaeternus said:

No it's not irrelevant..Point being he's dead and Scorp isn't right now so what happened in the past wouldn't really matter when the present is considered. So SZ being dead means nothing because he's "too vital a character"..Bud a majority of the MK cast was "too vital" of a character

What makes you think Scorpion could beat Sindel? She soloed a bunch of characters that Scorpion alone couldn't deal with. Scorpion would get killed by Cyber Sub alone.