I would say Lizard.

#3 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"who"

well is it Scorpion with the venom symbiote

#4 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"I would say Lizard."

normally i would too but i just read a spiderman unlimited and scorpion messed up spiderman and luke cage

#5 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

chameleone says:

"vegeta says:
"who"
well is it Scorpion with the venom symbiote"

no

#6 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Hm... I think Lizard'll win. He goes invisible and eats Scorpion.

#7 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Scorpion without symbiote or with? If with then lizard is screwed. If without than lizard eats his head off.

#8 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Hm... I think Lizard'll win. He goes invisible and eats Scorpion."

duuuuuude he could go incisible now WTF wen did this happen. I think I'm gonna stick to the classics

#9 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
duuuuuude he could go incisible now WTF wen did this happen. I think I'm gonna stick to the classics"

He has the powers of every single lizard in the world that was discovered by man so that being said, he can go invisible.

#10 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"crazy spidey says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
duuuuuude he could go incisible now WTF wen did this happen. I think I'm gonna stick to the classics"
He does it the same way chameleon's do it. By changing their skin color to match with the enviroment. The Lizard has the abilities of every current day reptile remember?"

yyyyeeea I guess, i dont think he could that before. Dont frgt I only collect comics before the 90's. Spawn and few others are exceptions

#11 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
He does it the same way chameleon's do it. By changing their skin color to match with the enviroment. The Lizard has the abilities of every current day reptile remember?"
yyyyeeea I guess, i dont think he could that before. Dont frgt I only collect comics before the 90's. Spawn and few others are exceptions"

Read my post.

#12 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"Eternal Chaos says:

He does it the same way chameleon's do it. By changing their skin color to match with the enviroment. The Lizard has the abilities of every current day reptile remember?

#13 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"crazy spidey says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
yyyyeeea I guess, i dont think he could that before. Dont frgt I only collect comics before the 90's. Spawn and few others are exceptions"
Well recently every major marvel character got a major boost in power. Lizard was no exeption."

lol tell me about it. I remeber spidey lost his powers cause of a cold. Now hes like, A BEAST. or wen Spidey could never beat venom, all of a sudden he can. Oh and I remeber the original avengers, like vision. Now I have no idea wtf is going on there

#14 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Eternal Chaos says:

Well recently every major marvel character got a major boost in power. Lizard was no exeption.

#15 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
Well recently every major marvel character got a major boost in power. Lizard was no exeption."
lol tell me about it. I remeber spidey lost his powers cause of a cold. Now hes like, A BEAST. or wen Spidey could never beat venom, all of a sudden he can. Oh and I remeber the original avengers, like vision. Now I have no idea wtf is going on there"

He can't beat Venom.

#16 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"crazy spidey says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
lol tell me about it. I remeber spidey lost his powers cause of a cold. Now hes like, A BEAST. or wen Spidey could never beat venom, all of a sudden he can. Oh and I remeber the original avengers, like vision. Now I have no idea wtf is going on there"
And venom became able to beat the crap out of juggernaut for some reason. "

duuuuude no way. I will never believe that LALALALALALA I cant hear u LALALALALA

#17 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Eternal Chaos says:

And venom became able to beat the crap out of juggernaut for some reason.

#18 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"crazy spidey says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
duuuuude no way. I will never believe that LALALALALALA I cant hear u LALALALALA"
Venom now becomes as strong as whoever he is fighting at the moment for some reason I can't explain."

I never read that.

#19 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Eternal Chaos says:

duuuuude no way. I will never believe that LALALALALALA I cant hear u LALALALALA"

Venom now becomes as strong as whoever he is fighting at the moment for some reason I can't explain.

#20 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

omg the worst thing ever. THe clone saga. Wen the green goblin comes bak. I thought they were joking, I swear i was like LOl they would never actually do that. But then... they did, wata buncha cocks

#21 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
Venom now becomes as strong as whoever he is fighting at the moment for some reason I can't explain."

I never read that."

Only reason why he could fight juggernaut evenly.

#22 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"crazy spidey says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
I never read that."
Only reason why he could fight juggernaut evenly. "

No, it was just the writers.

#23 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"crazy spidey says:
"omg the worst thing ever. THe clone saga. Wen the green goblin comes bak. I thought they were joking, I swear i was like LOl they would never actually do that. But then... they did, wata buncha cocks"
Yeah Venom replaced the Green Goblin as Spidey's arch nemesis a very long time ago."

lol the original was a legend, by ressurectning him they just made it all fruity. And i hate wen writers mess with a carachter to sell comics. It doesnt make sense

#24 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"omg the worst thing ever. THe clone saga. Wen the green goblin comes bak. I thought they were joking, I swear i was like LOl they would never actually do that. But then... they did, wata buncha cocks"

Yeah Venom replaced the Green Goblin as Spidey's arch nemesis a very long time ago.

#25 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Gobby should have stayed dead. Purple and Green clothing a good villain do not make in these times.