#1 Edited by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay so I don't know for sure if this battle has already happened or not because my computer is acting up. If so I'm sorry. But who would win in a fight between freddy and Scropion from MK?  
Fight takes place in hell and they start off ten feet away from each other.  And Freddys going to be In Mortal Kombat!

vs.  

#2 Posted by Sega_Shaman (367 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Freddy is a DLC for MK, so anyone with it can find it out. Since it's in Hell and not a dream, probably Scorpion. Anyone else noticing the mass of Freddy vs battles we've been getting lately?

#3 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sega_Shaman
Well Freddy isn't out yet I don't think. And yeah I've noticed. I just wanted to make this post because I was curious on who would win in an actually fight.
#4 Posted by Sega_Shaman (367 posts) - - Show Bio
@GhostRider29: Well, Freddy's greatest strength is his power over dreams, meanwhile Scorpion has hellfire control and they're right at the source. When the Knitted Knightmare is controlling a dream, he's basically unbeatable. Out of it, less so. He's strong, I agree, but a little out of his element.
#5 Posted by Reptilicus (682 posts) - - Show Bio

WELL, didn't Freddy have telekinesis in Freddy vs Jason?

Then again, Scorpion can summon fire completely out of nowhere around his enemies by raising his hands. It's as if he used his mind to summon fire from Hell itself. What is that called since others said it's not called telekinesis?

#6 Posted by Sega_Shaman (367 posts) - - Show Bio
@Reptilicus: Pyrokinesis. Scorp's also got some teleporting, so that can help.
#7 Posted by ARMIV (4140 posts) - - Show Bio

Either way, neither really seem to die...at least as far as I know... 
Anyway, out of dreamland, I'd have to give this to Scorpion.

#8 Posted by Reptilicus (682 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sega_Shaman: I believe it's obvious Scorpion will win outside.

But I'm having a hard time believing he'd win inside dream world.
#9 Edited by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

Freddy hate fire , Scorpion can summon fire. The fights isnt in the dream world its pretty much that simple really. Freddys non dream world feats arent anywhere near good enough to beat Scorpions outside of hell dimension feats.

#10 Posted by nick_hero22 (6871 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite 

Scorpion teleports Freddy out of Dreamworld and punishes him with these badass combos 

And then Finishes him off with this 

#11 Posted by Blood_guts (1311 posts) - - Show Bio

scorpion. his jabs are redic

#12 Posted by NeonGameWave (7785 posts) - - Show Bio

Scorpion kills Freddy.

#13 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2638 posts) - - Show Bio

Scorpion because he's a freaking ninja!! Also because Freddy is nothing without his powers which won't work in hell.