#1 Edited by TheJuggernautpunch (6135 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Scorpion . Current Sub-Zero . Enraged World War Hulk . The battle takes place in Edenia .

versus

#2 Posted by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio

HULK smash!

#3 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio

you cant be serious

#4 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6135 posts) - - Show Bio
@FLCL1 said:
" you cant be serious "
I'm serious .
#5 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6135 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe some of you don't get it . Don't you see the word "current " ?

#6 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope. I don't get it. What can they do that'd actually do harm to World War Hulk?

#7 Posted by Shikarenji (1688 posts) - - Show Bio

.??? 
 O.o
Hulk.
#8 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6135 posts) - - Show Bio
@iLLituracy said:
" Nope. I don't get it. What can they do that'd actually do harm to World War Hulk? "
Well , since current Scorpion is backed up by Elder Gods now ....and Sub-Zero became an Ice God .... they can do a lot of damage .
#9 Posted by They Killed Cap! (2243 posts) - - Show Bio

...I think the only thing they have is sub zeros deep freeze...and thats if it can hold the hulk. Scorpion has hell fire but I don't what that would actually do to the Hulk. I think Hulk takes them out.
#10 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @iLLituracy said:
" Nope. I don't get it. What can they do that'd actually do harm to World War Hulk? "
Well , since current Scorpion is backed up by Elder Gods now ....and Sub-Zero became an Ice God .... they can do a lot of damage ."

and this proves......what? odin is a god does that mean he can beat anybody?
#11 Posted by Hellos (8898 posts) - - Show Bio
@FLCL1 said:
"@TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @iLLituracy said:
Well , since current Scorpion is backed up by Elder Gods now ....and Sub-Zero became an Ice God .... they can do a lot of damage ."
and this proves......what? odin is a god does that mean he can beat anybody? "

A lot of people, I don't have a clue how powerful Scorpian or Sub Zero are now though since their upgrades / new status. That and the picture up there is zombie WWH.
#12 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6135 posts) - - Show Bio
@FLCL1: Well , this proves that Sub-Zero can do a lot of damage to WWH with his ice control and freezing abilities . Scorpion as well , since he is the Elder Gods Champion now . 
And what's with Odin ? Your example is so childish . Odin is a god and he would beat WWH , so what ? 
And i didn't say that being a god means you can beat anybody . Open your eyes .
#13 Posted by Yaujtapool (7577 posts) - - Show Bio
@FLCL1 said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @iLLituracy said:
Well i dont think Odin is the best example since he can beat a large majority of superhumans , WWH being one of them. 

As for the battle ive got no idea what these MK characters are capable of , perhaps a description of their powers,power levels and some feats ?
#14 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6135 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos: I know that is zombie WWH , i just liked the way he looks here . He looks , not what he is doing on the image . That's disgusting . Makes me want Team 1 to win even more because of that .
#15 Posted by Hellos (8898 posts) - - Show Bio
" @Hellos: I know that is zombie WWH , i just liked the way he looks here . He looks , not what he is doing on the image . That's disgusting . Makes me want Team 1 to win even more because of that ."

I when I was reading it I was like HULK GET TO THE CHOPPA DER R ZOMBIES IN DER!

Very sad to see despite how seemingly impossible it should be that Giantman got a little nibble off on him, all my hopes of WWH owning zombies went bye bye. 

Plus what happens in return one to spidey was way more disturbing / sad than that. :P

#16 Posted by joshmightbe (24604 posts) - - Show Bio
@FLCL1:
bad example here cause odin could mop the floor with all 3 of these guys skyfathers tend to be able to beat any body under galactus level
#17 Posted by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

World War Hulk would probably win...
#18 Posted by angryvigilante (1448 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a joke. Hulk wins .

#19 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk smashes.

#20 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk killed Elloe?! O_o  thats a what if issue,isnt it?

anyway,Hulk stomps

#21 Posted by whacknasty (5605 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow...I was not aware that there is/was a zombie WWH...
#22 Posted by cascadeking09 (6752 posts) - - Show Bio
@FLCL1 said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @iLLituracy said:
the elder gods arent gods like odin, they're gods like god. raiden would be closer to odin maybe not as powerful.
#23 Posted by Braise (1284 posts) - - Show Bio

What can scorps/sub-z do? Feat-wise?

#24 Posted by Lunacyde (17896 posts) - - Show Bio
" @iLLituracy said:
Well , since current Scorpion is backed up by Elder Gods now ....and Sub-Zero became an Ice God .... they can do a lot of damage . "
Since when?
#25 Edited by Braise (1284 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm checkin an MK wiki, and Scorps could teleport, as well as spew hellfire; a more lethal variant of earth fire that burns the person's body and soul. Hardcore.

Don't know if that's enough to down WWH.

#26 Posted by Lunacyde (17896 posts) - - Show Bio
@Braise said:
" I'm checkin an MK wiki, and Scorps could teleport, as well as spew hellfire; a more lethal variant of earth fire that burns the person's body and soul. Hardcore.  Don't know if that's enough to down WWH. "
Didn't Ghost Rider get smashed by WWH?
#27 Posted by GOUKI (437 posts) - - Show Bio

uhh, im a MK fan 4 life, but they lose badly. 
#28 Posted by tropical island (34 posts) - - Show Bio

WWHulk is too strong for these two. So he wins. 
By the way who is being teared apart by Hulk in the picture ?

#29 Edited by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, Scorpion will just come back like he does lol and Sub-Zero can just create an Ice Blast that would shatter Hulk to pieces...remember, he can do anything he wants with ice...since the OP said current versions, considering how powerful Sub and Scorp are here of late, I think they have this if they work together with their power levels...... Hulk goes down..

Scorp is powered by Elder Gods=Super Scorpion and Sub-Zero got turned into an Ice God...

#30 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio

HULK STOMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#31 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6135 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30: Agreed .
#32 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio

If Subzero's ice freeze could pentrate Hulk's body then  punching frozen Hulk is shattered into smithereens. BUt if not, then Hulk cripples them both.
#33 Posted by odinswrath (96 posts) - - Show Bio

scorpion will make him burn 
sub-zero can make him never squirm 

scorpion could teleport before he could think 
scorpion is a specter who never tires not even blink 

hulk stands no chance 
not if sub-zero can cryomance 

#34 Posted by nick_hero22 (6734 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite
#35 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

The Sentry had a stalemate with him these 2 will most certainly die in a matter of moments

#36 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
@angryvigilante said:
This is a joke. Hulk wins .
#37 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

scorpion and sub can't even beat grey hulk

#38 Posted by BigCimmerian (7851 posts) - - Show Bio

hahaha Hulk OMGWTFSTOMPS!!!

#39 Posted by theicon (1797 posts) - - Show Bio

these guys have no chance, hulk destroys

#40 Posted by Fehafare (371 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't that a photo of orginal sub-zero aka Noob saibot, anyway i see sub-zero deep freez and scorpion smash.
#41 Posted by nick_hero22 (6734 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fehafare said:
Isn't that a photo of orginal sub-zero aka Noob saibot, anyway i see sub-zero deep freez and scorpion smash.

Please Sub-Zero tried to freeze Goro and he broke out of the ice 2 seconds later and Goro has no feats that even make him a 1 tonner.
#42 Posted by DeathByAnts (400 posts) - - Show Bio

This isnt a good fight. Most people dont know Sub Zero's current ice powers considering he is an Elder god. This is a Ridiculous stomp in favor of the Mk team. Current Sub Zero can freeze anything and everything. The best comparison i can give is Iceman at his True potential.

#43 Posted by Bruce27 (494 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk in a stomp!

#44 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathByAnts said:
This isnt a good fight. Most people dont know Sub Zero's current ice powers considering he is an Elder god. This is a Ridiculous stomp in favor of the Mk team. Current Sub Zero can freeze anything and everything. The best comparison i can give is Iceman at his True potential.
oh plz sub zero isn't elder god ...he was false god ...and thats just title he has no feats to support him 
#45 Posted by nick_hero22 (6734 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathByAnts said:

What the hell? Sub-Zero isn't a Elder God unless you got proof and Sub-Zero couldn't freeze Goro for then a couple of seconds and he isn't even a 1 tonner. What feats does Sub-Zero have that put him on par with Iceman? Are you MKF30 by any chance?
#46 Posted by Blob (575 posts) - - Show Bio

Curbstomp all the way in Hulk's favor.

#47 Posted by Reptilicus (682 posts) - - Show Bio

This a JOKE topic for me. The only possible way the team could win is: by Scorpion teleporting Hulk to Hell where Scorpion's strength will increase the longer he's there. It'd be like fighting a magical Hulk only with magical powers.

Other than that, Hulk one-shots.

#48 Posted by Baltoro (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk basically claps and the MK cast die.

#49 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk stomps.