Akuma.

BloodsunXL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By BloodsunXL

If they work together, they could possibley pull off a win. With morals off, Scorpion is pretty dangerous. I give it to the team 5.5/10

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Akuma

Avatar image for speedforcespider
SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

Akuma with ease.

BloodsunXL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BloodsunXL

Anyone want to claim why they think Akuma wins...?

SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

@BloodsunX said:

Akuma bathed in a volcano, destroyed an island with a karate chop, and destroyed a meteor that was gonna wipe out the Earth.

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@SpeedForceSpider:

Akuma looses this pretty badly.

- Subzero becomes the equivalent of an ice god with his Dragon medallion, cryo-armor, and essence of Blaze.

- Scorpion becomes a herald of the Elder Gods and is strong enough to fight and kill gods straight up.

But that is just the tip of the ice berg. As soon as this fight starts Scorpion summons his undead clan and they all bum rush Akuma and dump his body in the Netherrealm. Scorpion Solos. Subzero casually watches while eating a snow cone.

SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

@onilordasmodeus:

Nuff said.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By IZZR
@SpeedForceSpider said:

@BloodsunX said:

Akuma bathed in a volcano, destroyed an island with a karate chop, and destroyed a meteor that was gonna wipe out the Earth.

No Caption Provided
Thats Shin Akuma.
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Pokergeist

@IZZR said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@BloodsunX said:

No Caption Provided
Thats Shin Akuma.

Wow... that was a horrible comeback as that is Shin Akuma not Akuma.

Thats like saying Savage Hulk vs whoever and you put up WWH Scans.....

Anyway the Duo have a chance. Not a good one.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By IZZR
@CadenceV2: Their difference in power is quite considerable, there is no need to get rude.
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Pokergeist

@IZZR: Rude? Me? hmmm... I guess.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By nick_hero22

Akuma takes this, the guy can destroy a submarine with his bare hands.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@BloodsunX said:

If they work together, they could possibley pull off a win. With morals off, Scorpion is pretty dangerous. I give it to the team 5.5/10

Ken & Ryu worked together in the comics and they got stomped.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@SpeedForceSpider said:

@onilordasmodeus:

Nuff said.

This isn't canon to street fighter.
SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

@CadenceV2: You put up some scans of Akuma then. And your logic is pretty bad thats like if someone said Goku vs someone and somebody posted scans of his feats in SSJ. And if his morals are off and he is bloodlust then why wouldn't he transform?

@IZZR: Ya I know but Shin is just Akuma using his powers to its full potential he is bloodlust after all.

@Vance Astro: Agh I know.

BloodsunXL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By BloodsunXL

@Vance Astro said:

@BloodsunX said:

Scorpion and Sub > Ryu and Ken

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By IZZR
@Vance Astro said:
@BloodsunX said:

Which issue?...i have all the SF comics but havent read them all...
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@IZZR said:
@Vance Astro said:
@BloodsunX said:

Which issue?...i have all the SF comics but havent read them all...
I'm not sure which issue this is from because the way the image files are named but here's the scans.... 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@BloodsunX said:

Scorpion and Sub > Ryu and Ken

Not at all.
BloodsunXL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By BloodsunXL

Huh? Scorpion and Sub Morals Off are lethal. Neither Ken or Ryu can survive Scorpion's hellfire attacks, nor could they escape an ice attack from Sub Zero.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By nick_hero22

Scorpion couldn't even defeat Liu Kang with the help of Quan Chi in a 2 vs 1, and Sub-Zero was helpless against a couple of Lin Kuei Cyborgs. Neither one of them is exactly A-list material, just saying.

BloodsunXL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By BloodsunXL

@nick_hero22 said:

Scorpion couldn't even defeat Liu Kang with the help of Quan Chi in a 2 vs 1, and Sub-Zero was helpless against a couple of Lin Kuei Cyborgs. Neither one of them is exactly A-list material, just saying.

That was for Story purposes. A bloodlusted Scorpion is probably 3rd or 4th strongest MK Ninja. And those are cyborgs, not human. The human flesh cant survive from Sub Zero's Ice ball temperatures or Scorpion's hellfire temps.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Vaeternus

@onilordasmodeus said:

@SpeedForceSpider:

Akuma looses this pretty badly.

- Subzero becomes the equivalent of an ice god with his Dragon medallion, cryo-armor, and essence of Blaze.

- Scorpion becomes a herald of the Elder Gods and is strong enough to fight and kill gods straight up.

But that is just the tip of the ice berg. As soon as this fight starts Scorpion summons his undead clan and they all bum rush Akuma and dump his body in the Netherrealm. Scorpion Solos. Subzero casually watches while eating a snow cone.

Pretty much this ^. Even not at full power, at the end of MK 9 Sub's ending they were taking on ARMIES literally...

And Akuma never blew up a planet(not canon)

Also, since all are bloodlusted Scorpion would just use the power he had from the Elder Gods and in MKA resurrect his clan.

Also, since bloodlusted Sub could just keep Akuma busy while Scorpion kills him from behind...

This actually isn't fair for Akuma in a way considering the foes Sub and Scorpion have defeated...

If everyone is at full power it may be interesting for a little bit but I'm going

Elder God powered Scorpion>>>Shin Akuma

Sub at his best he has the Dragon Medallion, ancient armor and became an Ice God at the end of MKA(so are we using most powerful versions of each or just bloodlusted?)

@ nick, I guess you forgot the part about Sub just being in a fight with Scorpion tired not to mention he was sucker punched from behind....or zapped I should say.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@BloodsunX said:

Huh? Scorpion and Sub Morals Off are lethal. Neither Ken or Ryu can survive Scorpion's hellfire attacks, nor could they escape an ice attack from Sub Zero.

Don't see why it matters how lethal they are Ken and Ryu can and would kill with morals off as well and both are fully capable of evading the attacks of Sub-Zero and Scorpion.
Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Vaeternus

Overall, Scorp and Sub are far deadlier then Ryu and Ken. They let their morals hold them back most of the time, Scorp and Sub don't. They have their own code of honor though. I'm sure all of them can dodge basic attacks from one another but Scorpion's teleportation gives him a major edge and hell fire powers. Sub could just flash freeze once he gets close.

Scorps hellfire and Sub's ice would counter Hado energy fireballs.

BloodsunXL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By BloodsunXL

@Vance Astro said:

@BloodsunX said:

Don't see why it matters how lethal they are Ken and Ryu can and would kill with morals off as well and both are fully capable of evading the attacks of Sub-Zero and Scorpion.

How? If either would touch Sub they would most likely be frozen due to his counter/parry move. And disregarding gameplay mechanics, Sub Zero's ice is pretty long lasting. It took Goro and Kintaro awhile thaw out from the ice(Who are both physically stronger than Ryu & Ken), and Kano(a human) who stayed frozen for an even longer while. If either are trapped in ice, Sub Can easily kill them, as he has demonstrated it many times in his fatalities. Plus neither of them can teleport while both the MK ninjas can, making this a huge disadvantage, and making them wide open for attack which would be hard to predict.

BloodsunXL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By BloodsunXL

@Vaeternus said:

Overall, Scorp and Sub are far deadlier then Ryu and Ken. They let their morals hold them back most of the time, Scorp and Sub don't. They have their own code of honor though. I'm sure all of them can dodge basic attacks from one another but Scorpion's teleportation gives him a major edge and hell fire powers. Sub could just flash freeze once he gets close.

MK morals basically mean they're fighting for honor. If they wish not to use that, then they could easily perform a Fatality finisher at anytime of the match.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Vaeternus said:

Overall, Scorp and Sub are far deadlier then Ryu and Ken. 

No, they aren't.

@Vaeternus said:

Sub's ice would counter Hado energy fireballs.

Based on? 

@BloodsunX said:

How? If either would touch Sub they would most likely be frozen due to his counter/parry move.

Let's pretend he doesn't get all the time without the opponent being frozen. 

@BloodsunX said:

If either are trapped in ice, 

Assuming they get trapped in the first place. 

@BloodsunX said:

Plus neither of them can teleport while both the MK ninjas can, making this a huge disadvantage, and making them wide open for attack which would be hard to predict.

I don't think someone needs to be able to teleport to beat someone else who can. MK isn't the only game that has characters that can teleport.
Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Vaeternus

@Vance Astro, Based on that Sub can alter the ice powers to stream or ice ball. On top of that, he defeated Ermac who is a powerful telekinetic so it's not crazy to assume his attacks could deal with energy based ones. And he also defeated Scorpion(the younger Sub-Zero referring to, not the older one/Noob)

@BloodsunX said:

@Vaeternus said:

MK morals basically mean they're fighting for honor. If they wish not to use that, then they could easily perform a Fatality finisher at anytime of the match.

Yeah I know, and I agree once Sub tags either of them he'll flash freeze them and could kill them if he wanted or deep freeze them and shatter them.

Scorpion, I believe his powers overall are just too much teleportation, fireball summons, hell fire attacks, spear on top of his elite ninja skills.

BloodsunXL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By BloodsunXL

@Vance Astro said:

@Vaeternus said:

No, they aren't.

@Vaeternus said:

Based on?

@BloodsunX said:

How? If either would touch Sub they would most likely be frozen due to his counter/parry move.

@BloodsunX said:

@BloodsunX said:

Plus neither of them can teleport while both the MK ninjas can, making this a huge disadvantage, and making them wide open for attack which would be hard to predict.

I don't think someone needs to be able to teleport to beat someone else who can. MK isn't the only game that has characters that can teleport.

Even if they didn't get trapped in Ice, MK characters are more deadlier and durable. What's stopping Scorpion from transporting them all to the Netherealm? Or summoning a bunch of clones to help him fight. Plus any hellfire move is enough to burn the entire body, as Scorpion can summon fire from the ground which could burn someone completely depending on how much effort Scorpion puts into it. And since this is morals off, Scorpion could burn them to ashes.

And teleportation is a big component when you don't know what to expect. Ryu & Ken aren't the smartest fighters(not saying they aren't good), but they probably wouldn't know how to react fast enough to dodge or counter one a teleportation attack. However that doesn't change the fact they wouldn't be able to survive the attacks from Scorpion or Sub Zero which are much more lethal and deadly against the human body. Scorpion or Sub Zero could solo with small effort, but Together they would curbstomp.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Vaeternus said:

@Vance Astro, Based on that Sub can alter the ice powers to stream or ice ball. On top of that, he defeated Ermac who is a powerful telekinetic so it's not crazy to assume his attacks could deal with energy based ones. 

Sure it is. You can't compare ki energy to TK.  

@Vaeternus said:

And he also defeated Scorpion(the younger Sub-Zero referring to, not the older one/Noob)

That doesn't say how. Just because Scorpion uses fire based attacks doesn't mean Sub-Zero overpowered that with his own ice manipulation. 

@Vaeternus said:

Scorpion, I believe his powers overall are just too much teleportation, fireball summons, hell fire attacks, spear on top of his elite ninja skills.

Sure, an MK fan would say that :P
Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Vaeternus

@ Vance, sure can. Why not? if anything TK is more powerful depending on how the user uses it...yet Sub managed against Ermac...so why couldn't he manage against Ryu or Ken? What do you mean doens't say how? Sub defeated Scorpion, who would give either Ryu or Ken a rough time. That's a feat. Point is Sub defeated some of MK's top ninjas in the canon arch...Reptile, Ermac, Scorpion, his own brother(Noob/original Sub) etc just saying, that's pretty impressive among others like Kintaro, Goro etc

lol, I'm no more an MK fan then you are a SF fan :P

@BloodsunX said:

@Vance Astro said:

@Vaeternus said:

No, they aren't.

@Vaeternus said:

Based on?

@BloodsunX said:

@BloodsunX said:

@BloodsunX said:

Even if they didn't get trapped in Ice, MK characters are more deadlier and durable. What's stopping Scorpion from transporting them all to the Netherealm? Or summoning a bunch of clones to help him fight. Plus any hellfire move is enough to burn the entire body, as Scorpion can summon fire from the ground which could burn someone completely depending on how much effort Scorpion puts into it. And since this is morals off, Scorpion could burn them to ashes.

And teleportation is a big component when you don't know what to expect. Ryu & Ken aren't the smartest fighters(not saying they aren't good), but they probably wouldn't know how to react fast enough to dodge or counter one a teleportation attack. However that doesn't change the fact they wouldn't be able to survive the attacks from Scorpion or Sub Zero which are much more lethal and deadly against the human body. Scorpion or Sub Zero could solo with small effort, but Together they would curbstomp.

That's true, he instantly teleported Elder Sub-Zero to the Netherrealm like nothing before killing him. Also, for Sub since it often goes unmentioned can alter his molecular density to puddle into solid ice(as we see him in his intro do) I agree, the teleportation gives Scorp a big edge here. How can a Hado energy ball/Hadoken tag him when he can just teleport?

I also believe pure strength wise, MK characters are stronger. Sub's spine rip for example, head rip takes incredible amount of strength.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@BloodsunX said:

Even if they didn't get trapped in Ice, MK characters are more deadlier and durable. 

Still not true.  

@BloodsunX said:

What's stopping Scorpion from transporting them all to the Netherealm? 

Being KO'd. 

@BloodsunX said:

Or summoning a bunch of clones to help him fight.

Not sure he can still do that. 

@BloodsunX said:

Plus any hellfire move is enough to burn the entire body, as Scorpion can summon fire from the ground which could burn someone completely depending on how much effort Scorpion puts into it. 

Has to tough them first. 

@BloodsunX said:

And teleportation is a big component when you don't know what to expect. 

It wasn't for Bison. 

@BloodsunX said:

Scorpion or Sub Zero could solo with small effort, but Together they would curbstomp.

They don't have chance against Akuma. He can teleport to, hits had enough to sink submarines, has a move that destroys the soul, he killed Bison easily.
BloodsunXL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By BloodsunXL

@Vaeternus: Also Ryu's Metsu Shoryuken I believe, is said to be his strongest Physical attack, and it can't even break the skull lol.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@BloodsunX said:

@Vaeternus: Also Ryu's Metsu Shoryuken I believe, is said to be his strongest Physical attack, and it can't even break the skull lol.

Not the skull of the characters he fights because of their durability. Most characters in MK from Earthrealm are regular humans.
BloodsunXL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By BloodsunXL

@Vance Astro said:

@BloodsunX said:

Even if they didn't get trapped in Ice, MK characters are more deadlier and durable.

Still not true.

@BloodsunX said:

What's stopping Scorpion from transporting them all to the Netherealm?

Being KO'd.

@BloodsunX said:

Or summoning a bunch of clones to help him fight.

Not sure he can still do that.

@BloodsunX said:

Plus any hellfire move is enough to burn the entire body, as Scorpion can summon fire from the ground which could burn someone completely depending on how much effort Scorpion puts into it.

Has to tough them first.

@BloodsunX said:

And teleportation is a big component when you don't know what to expect.

It wasn't for Bison.

@BloodsunX said:

Scorpion or Sub Zero could solo with small effort, but Together they would curbstomp.

They don't have chance against Akuma. He can teleport to, hits had enough to sink submarines, has a move that destroys the soul, he killed Bison easily.

How will Ryu and Ken K.O. them? In h2h it would be close but using powerset moves MK are far more superior. And do you think Akuma can survive being engulfed in hell fire? Which is much hotter than any fire on earth.

solesamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By solesamurai

@IZZR said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@BloodsunX said:

No Caption Provided
Thats Shin Akuma.

A bloodlusted Akuma is a step beyond shin akuma, he becomes Oni who would effortlessly destroy most of MK and Tekken verse at the same time.

solesamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By solesamurai

@Vance Astro said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@onilordasmodeus:

Nuff said.

This isn't canon to street fighter.

It's been proven Oni Himself isn't canon to street fighter nor evil ryu. Not that it makes it any better, but non canon arguments are kinda null when it comes to Oni since he technically doesn't exist.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@solesamurai said:

It's been proven Oni Himself isn't canon to street fighter nor evil ryu. Not that it makes it any better, but non canon arguments are kinda null when it comes to Oni since he technically doesn't exist.

Actually I believe Evil Ryu is canon to Street Fighter. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@BloodsunX said:

How will Ryu and Ken K.O. them? In h2h it would be close but using powerset moves MK are far more superior. And do you think Akuma can survive being engulfed in hell fire? Which is much hotter than any fire on earth.

By beating them into unconsciousness. Maybe a Hadouken here and there. I don't know where you're getting that MK is far superior I would assume that's bias speaking. I don't know if Akuma can survive hellfire, I do know he's fast enough to evade it though.
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By nick_hero22

Akuma

solesamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By solesamurai

@Vance Astro said:

@BloodsunX said:

By beating them into unconsciousness. Maybe a Hadouken here and there. I don't know where you're getting that MK is far superior I would assume that's bias speaking. I don't know if Akuma can survive hellfire, I do know he's fast enough to evade it though.

MK hellfire =/= Marvel Hellfire, it's debatable to whether MK hellfire is stronger than lava since it's still in a fire form.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Vaeternus

@solesamurai said:

Oni Akuma gets as far as ...Elder Gods who would destroy him....since they do exist lol.

Akuma is overrated imo, he gets beat by Ryu. I'm also pretty certain after some research that scan of him destroying a planet, going up to the sky isn't canon as solesamurai pointed out. Oni is not even mentioned in the games...

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Vaeternus said:

He gets as far as Elder Gods who destroy him....

I don't know how you'd know that. The full extent of what Shin Akuma is capable of has not been stated or shown. Him busting that meteor was light work.
Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Vaeternus

@Vance Astro said:

@Vaeternus said:

He gets as far as Elder Gods who destroy him....

I don't know how you'd know that. The full extent of what Shin Akuma is capable of has not been stated or shown. Him busting that meteor was light work.

Just a logical guess considering they are "God" of MKU and created everything vs. Shin who busted a meteor...not a bad feat, but imo nothing compared to creating worlds.

But I'm not sure why Oni was mentioned when that's not canon to the games canon storyline.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Vaeternus said:

Just a logical guess considering they are "God" of MKU and created everything vs. Shin who busted a meteor...not a bad feat, but imo nothing compared to creating worlds.

It's not really logical considering as I just said we don't know the full extent of what Shin Akuma can do. 

@Vaeternus said:

But I'm not sure why Oni was mentioned when that's not canon to the games canon storyline.

I'm curious as to why you think everyone knows that?
Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Vaeternus

Considering his best feat to date is busting a Meteor(which isn't canon to the games btw), I'd say it's logical since the Elder Gods have feats that surpass that by a lot...

Who said that I said everyone knows that? It's still irrelevant regardless especially since it's not canon to SFU.