User Lists: 0

Scorpion thanks to that adamantium sword

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@bullet_to_the_head: Darkseid, round one. He's just stronger; I don't know what nerfs the DCAU imposed.

Darkseid probs loses at round two.

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chu42t: DCAU darkseid surived a large building busting attack but was injured, yet Scorpion has tanked small building busting attacks

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: how does DCAU Darkseid stomp?

Avatar image for ultimateinferno
UltimateInferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Darkseid probably wins.

Round 2: Scorpion wins by default since the NetherRealm makes him stronger for as long as he's in there.

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hands down both rounds scorpian

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 : Scorpion ( probably )

Round 2 : Scorpion because he get stronger and stronger in the netherealm without known limit

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All it takes is ONE Omega beam to tag him and Scorpion is dead. But... If Scorpion can be crafty and use his teleporting to somehow get the Omega Beam to tag Darkseid then he will win. But if Scorpion can't do that he gets stomped.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Khael

@mee09 said:

All it takes is ONE Omega beam to tag him and Scorpion is dead. But... If Scorpion can be crafty and use his teleporting to somehow get the Omega Beam to tag Darkseid then he will win. But if Scorpion can't do that he gets stomped.

Darkseid OB in that series is not impressive at all

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael: It was still more than impressive enough to obliterate Scorpion in one shot. I'm a huge fan of Mortal Kombat. I've read the comics, played all the games, and even watched the films/shows for it. Unless The Elder Gods are amping Scorpion. He isn't tanking an Omega beam even from DCAU Darkseid.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: Yeah, i know that. I think he can dodge it.

I thought Batman dodge it and he can't even teleport

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Mee09

@khael: Well he did. But it kept chasing him. He had to jump on one of Darkseid's fodder soldiers and essentially throw him into it in order to evade it. So technically Batman didn't evade it. He just used a meat shield to block it. But Scorpion has teleportation. So he can make Darkseid hit himself or something else with the beam a lot easier than Batman could. His lack of knowledge on the beam is going to make it pretty hard for him to win though. He might not dodge it right or know how to dodge it and he's screwed. If he just teleports away from it though than he could potentially keep avoiding it and or play keep away until he either gets tagged some way or another. Or kills Darkseid with the katana. If Scorpion can go in and out of the netherrealm in this scenario. Then the Omega beams aren't actually a threat unless he tries to tank them. They can't tag him if he is in another realm.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

@khael: Well he did. But it kept chasing him. He had to jump on one of Darkseid's fodder soldiers and essentially throw him into it in order to evade it. So technically Batman didn't evade it. He just used a meat shield to block it. But Scorpion has teleportation. So he can make Darkseid hit himself or something else with the beam a lot easier than Batman could. His lack of knowledge on the beam is going to make it pretty hard for him to win though. He might not dodge it right or know how to dodge it and he's screwed. If he just teleports away from it though than he could potentially keep avoiding it and or play keep away until he either gets tagged some way or another. Or kills Darkseid with the katana. If Scorpion can go in and out of the netherrealm in this scenario. Then the Omega beams aren't actually a threat unless he tries to tank them. They can't tag him if he is in another realm.

Nice, then Scorpion screw since this is moral on.

Like other MK character he much more relied to his H2H combat kombat than his ability so i think teleport is not the first thing scorpion think when DS use his Omega beam

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: Scorpion did tank a small building busting attack in the comics