• 132 results
#1 Posted by cursedbean (43 posts) - - Show Bio

vs NO MORALS,UNTIL TO DEATH

Scorpions Powers and abilities

Scorpion is most commonly associated with hellfire, the Netherrealm's variant of fire. Scorpion only seems to use the element to confirm the death of his opponents, spewing it from his skull while unmasked. As a spectre, Scorpion is immune to death as his soul is still bound by revenge, allowing him to endlessly chase his targets until they have been silenced. He has the ability to teleport, often used in the form of surprise or ambush attacks. The scope of Scorpion's powers depend on how long he remains in his abode, the Netherrealm. This proved advantageous when he pursued Quan Chi in the depths of hell, whose magic is diminished by the power and nature of the realm.

Like many ninjas, Scorpion is well-versed in the art of armed kombat. He has wielded various weapons throughout the tournaments, from axes to the most recent twin Ninjato. His most recurring weapon is the Spear, a kunai attached to a sturdy rope, representing Scorpion's "Stinger". At times, the spear is empowered with hellfire for more power. Various depictions of the spear had been made before Deadly Alliance. It was shown as a chain tied to a mace in the comics. His spear was a sentient, serpentine creature that spawned from within his hand during the films. He is empowered by the Elder Gods to defeat Onaga in Deception. However, Shujinko slays Onaga before he gets the chance.

Scorpion carries two ninja swords. From MKDA to MKA he uses one of them as his weapon style. In MK 2011 he finally uses both of them on some of his moves. In Scorpion's fighting stance, from the original MK to MK Gold, originates from the martial art of Shaolin Fist; his right arm emulates a "scorpion tail".

#2 Posted by NeonGameWave (7700 posts) - - Show Bio

Scorpion.

#3 Edited by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's regular Scorpion... I think Wolverine would cut his head off.

#4 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

if this is elder god champion scorpion (which the op specified as being part of his abilities) then he wins this pretty easily, otherwise id say wolverine wins in a good fight.

#5 Edited by merd35 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

More like scorpion

#6 Posted by nick_hero22 (6734 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine should win easily

#7 Posted by McHotcakes (438 posts) - - Show Bio

Scorpion is good but there isn't anything he could do to kill Wolverine. So I guess Wolverine takes it.

#8 Posted by onilordasmodeus (2529 posts) - - Show Bio

Scorpion would win via BFR, but if BFR is off then...

Scorpion is good but there isn't anything he could do to kill Wolverine. So I guess Wolverine takes it.

This.

#9 Posted by TifaLockhart (14012 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine should win against normal Scorpion, I believe. Healing factor and speed.

#11 Posted by cursedbean (43 posts) - - Show Bio

@mchotcakes said:

This.

But Scorpion can cut off wolvies arms too,Also He can teleport he has fire power and amazing fight skills with some swords

#12 Edited by TifaLockhart (14012 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt he can succeed where others have failed. As little sense as it makes, wolverines limbs stay attached.

#13 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio

@onilordasmodeus said:

@mchotcakes said:

This.

But Scorpion can cut off wolvies arms too,Also He can teleport he has fire power and amazing fight skills with some swords

Nah, Scorpion aint cutting Logan's arms off... more than likely Logan will use his Quickness to get around Scorpion's blade swipes and cut the Ninja's head off... I say this because Logan is shorter than Scorpion but he is thicker and Logan's agility I believe is better than Scorpion's as well.

#14 Edited by cursedbean (43 posts) - - Show Bio

@cursedbean said:
@onilordasmodeus said:

@mchotcakes said:

This.

Nah, Scorpion aint cutting Logan's arms off... more than likely Logan will use his Quickness to get around Scorpion's blade swipes and cut the Ninja's head off... I say this because Logan is shorter than Scorpion but he is thicker and Logan's agility I believe is better than Scorpion's as well.

He can fire wolvies head or arms,if wolvie cant see him he cant attack scorpion too ,and scorpion would do whatever he want with wolvie

#15 Posted by TifaLockhart (14012 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine has an uncanny sense of smell.

#16 Edited by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn said:

@cursedbean said:
@onilordasmodeus said:

@mchotcakes said:

This.

He can fire wolvies head or arms,if wolvie cant see him he cant attack scorpion too ,and scorpion would do whatever he want with wolvie

Since when can Scorpion turn Invisible ? Besides Logan does have heightened senses... so even if he could not see him... he probably could smell him.

:P

#17 Posted by cursedbean (43 posts) - - Show Bio

When he fire his head his nose will burn too ?

#18 Posted by TifaLockhart (14012 posts) - - Show Bio

He regenerates fast and thoroughly.

#19 Posted by onilordasmodeus (2529 posts) - - Show Bio

@cursedbean:

Maybe if you made this Bone Claw Wolverine vs Scorpion, then that might be true, but Scorpion's sword isn't cutting through adamantium.

Scorpion's fire would be hella effective on Wolvie but it wouldn't put him down. I can see Scorpion burning all the flesh from Wolvies bones but still Wolvie would regen and continue on. Scorpion's only means of winning is BFR, but if that is off then Wolve wins this fight (he "kills" Scorp sending him to the Netherrealm) or it is potentially a stalemate (Scorpion can't truly die as he just would keep coming back even if "killed").

#20 Posted by TifaLockhart (14012 posts) - - Show Bio

Scorpions only hope is the magic nature of his Hellfire. I'm not sold on it though.

#21 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio

#22 Edited by cursedbean (43 posts) - - Show Bio

He regenerates fast and thoroughly.

not fast that you said,imagine that scorpion walking to wolverine while he is fire to wolverines head ,and with hand spear he can take his heart in seconds easily

#24 Posted by TifaLockhart (14012 posts) - - Show Bio

It's pretty ridiculous nowadays. I doubt Scorpion can kill modern Wolverine. He might've been able to KO classic Wolverine.

#25 Edited by onilordasmodeus (2529 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Edited by merd35 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

It's pretty ridiculous nowadays. I doubt Scorpion can kill modern Wolverine. He might've been able to KO classic Wolverine.

@cursedbean said:

Look at onilardasmodeus's post and watch the video,why dont scorpion do this wolverine too, also he can teleport,killing the wolverine is pretty easy for scorp.

#28 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio

@merd35 said:

@the_last_son_of_czarnia said:

@king_saturn said:

@cursedbean said:

Look at onilardasmodeus's post and watch the video,why dont scorpion do this wolverine too, also he can teleport,killing the wolverine is pretty easy for scorp.

you assume way too much...

#29 Posted by merd35 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Not

#30 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio

@merd35 said:

Not

you do... you assume that Scorpion is faster than Wolverine... you assume that Scorpion can blow up Logan... you assume that Scorpion would be able to just teleport away and escape Logan. I don't think you have thought about all the elements here.

#31 Posted by merd35 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Becuz he can do all i said,Okay Logan has adamantium claws,skeleton,he can healing,he is talented at fight skill BUT he has no chance against SCORPION

#32 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio

@merd35 said:

Becuz he can do all i said,Okay Logan has adamantium claws,skeleton,he can healing,he is talented at fight skill BUT he has no chance against SCORPION

that is not a very good argument considering Logan's Claws could cut him to pieces and we know Logan is No Sloutch with Agility and Fighting Prowess.

#34 Edited by cursedbean (43 posts) - - Show Bio

@merd35 said:

that is not a very good argument considering Logan's Claws could cut him to pieces and we know Logan is No Sloutch with Agility and Fighting Prowess.

Scorpion is no sloutch with agility and fightning poweress too

#35 Posted by onilordasmodeus (2529 posts) - - Show Bio

@cursedbean:

I don't think (I hope) that anyone is discounting Scorpion, but I do think you are underestimating Wolverine.

Wolverine's healing factor is stupid...completely, basically to the point that he is immortal, so anything Scorpion does Wolverine can comeback from. While Scorpion is (IMO) faster than Wolverine due to teleportation, Wolverine with his hieghtened senses and his high skill level would/should be able to allow him to adapt fairly quickly.

In the end I think the 2 are pretty even over all, it's just that Logan is a (virtually) indestructable tank while Scorpion is a unkillable but is destructable.

#36 Edited by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

Unfortunately Wolverine wins

#38 Posted by dondave (34429 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by Equonox (964 posts) - - Show Bio

"Get over here!"

Wolverine: "With pleasure, bub"

Wolvie takes it...Scorpion's got no way to put him down without BFR, and the fight is to the death so...

#40 Edited by cursedbean (43 posts) - - Show Bio

@cursedbean:

I don't think (I hope) that anyone is discounting Scorpion, but I do think you are underestimating Wolverine.

Wolverine's healing factor is stupid...completely, basically to the point that he is immortal, so anything Scorpion does Wolverine can comeback from. While Scorpion is (IMO) faster than Wolverine due to teleportation, Wolverine with his hieghtened senses and his high skill level would/should be able to allow him to adapt fairly quickly.

In the end I think the 2 are pretty even over all, it's just that Logan is a (virtually) indestructable tank while Scorpion is a unkillable but is destructable.

wolverine is not immortal

#41 Posted by onilordasmodeus (2529 posts) - - Show Bio

@cursedbean:

I didn't say he was immortal, I said his HF basically makes him so.

Wolverine can g skydiving from 3 miles up, land on his head with no parchute and be fine. He can go without breathing indefinately; be ripped in half (ultimate); or be stabbed in the heart/brain and just get back up. Point is nothing has killed him yet, and I don't know what would kill him...do you?

#42 Posted by ImmortalOne (3294 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine is too fast, too durable, and heals too quickly for Scorpion to defeat.

#43 Posted by Juiceboks (7842 posts) - - Show Bio

Scorpion may be a more skilled fighter, but Wolverine wont be going down to anything he can muster including hellfire. Swords may slash him but he'll heal from it rather quickly. One swipe is all Wolverine needs to send him back to Hell.

#44 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by cursedbean (43 posts) - - Show Bio

@cursedbean:

Wolverine can g skydiving from 3 miles up, land on his head with no parchute and be fine. He can go without breathing indefinately; be ripped in half (ultimate); or be stabbed in the heart/brain and just get back up. Point is nothing has killed him yet, and I don't know what would kill him...do you?

Hang on i couldnt understand you mean he can walk without him head?

#46 Posted by cursedbean (43 posts) - - Show Bio

Scorpion may be a more skilled fighter, but Wolverine wont be going down to anything he can muster including hellfire. Swords may slash him but he'll heal from it rather quickly. One swipe is all Wolverine needs to send him back to Hell.

C'mon him healing factor is not fast that you said.

#47 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

@onilordasmodeus said:

@cursedbean:

Hang on i couldnt understand you mean he can walk without him head?

He means Wolverine can take idiotic amounts of physical damage / force and walk away just fine. Anyone that can tank multiple blows from the Hulk is already physically out of most of the cast in Mortal Kombat's league. That's on-top of being one of the more skilled martial artists in the MU and insane physical stats for someone that should be sporting just a healing factor(everything from mental processing power, to acrobatics and strength).

#48 Edited by Tim2daresq (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine via healing factor. Like always.....*rolls eyes*

#50 Posted by nick_hero22 (6734 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks:

But Scorpion isn't anywhere close to being on par with Wolverine let alone being more skilled than him.