#1 Edited by LimpoyzLoan (1625 posts) - - Show Bio

Since Scorpion is being released in Injustice, and we all know about that crossover game we never really wanted in the first place that pairs up the two, who would win in a proper fight?

VS

RULES:

1. All feats are allowed for both Scorpion and Batman, not including Injustice: Gods Among Us and MK vs DC.

2. Both Bloodlusted

3. Batman is allowed free use of his gadgets and Scorpion can also use any of his powers.

4. No BFR (Like Scorpion taking Batman to Hell)

5. Both fighters have complete knowledge of each other.

6. Changed my mind. No prep time. Random encounter.

7. Scorpion also has full knowledge of the Batcave, and where each location is.

Fight takes place in the Batcave.

Who will come out on top? The Dark Knight or the legendary hellish ninja "The Scorpion?"

#2 Edited by onilordasmodeus (2525 posts) - - Show Bio

@limpoyzloan:

Not including Injustice? That sux...but whatever. No BFR? That sux even more.

Does Batman or Scorpion have knowledge on the other? Does Batman or Scorpion have prep? I know Bats has home court advantage, does he have instant access to everything?

Depending on those answers my answer could change. Still, at the outset I'll take Scorpion.

Bloodlusted Scorpion teleport Batman in to the sky (outside of the Batcave) and drops him...or just sets the entire landscape (the entire batcave) on fire and roasts Batman...or summons his entire clan and gang ***** Batman...or just brings down the whole cave on top of Batman's head.

Eagerly awaitig for an answer to the questions above...

#3 Posted by LimpoyzLoan (1625 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by onilordasmodeus (2525 posts) - - Show Bio

@limpoyzloan: Batman wins. Batman prep out classes Scorpion prep by far. I'm sure Batman has some extremely stupid gadget that will guarantee a win over Scorpion that I can't think of at the moment.

#5 Posted by Erick_Williams (754 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman already beat Scorpion and Liu Kang and even Raiden.

#6 Edited by LimpoyzLoan (1625 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Royal_Rumble_Man (513 posts) - - Show Bio

One grilled bat coming right up

#8 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

I see Scorps winning this with a small amount of difficulty.

#9 Edited by Jgames (1570 posts) - - Show Bio

Why give Batman prep, without it, is a even match, with it Batman kill Scorpion so hard

#10 Posted by LimpoyzLoan (1625 posts) - - Show Bio

@jgames: Well Scorpion has full knowledge of his abilities... so... I think that evens out the playing field.

Plus Batman isn't God with prep.

#11 Posted by onilordasmodeus (2525 posts) - - Show Bio

@jgames: Well Scorpion has full knowledge of his abilities... so... I think that evens out the playing field.

Plus Batman isn't God with prep.

Yes he is.

Lol!

#12 Edited by Erick_Williams (754 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by doubleaa54 (215 posts) - - Show Bio

Scorpion, in almost every instance. Scorpion is a trained assassin. He has far more knowledge of combat than Batman could ever fathom. Scorpion has fought for ages against foes who surpass Batman on every level. Also, it is incredibly difficult to kill Scorpion; Batman is still a "man."

#14 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

So this is just Injustice Batman?

If yes then Scorpion has a good shot.

#15 Posted by Ciriel (410 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodlusted Batman with 2 weeks prep shows up in this...Fatality.

#16 Posted by Ciriel (410 posts) - - Show Bio

@doubleaa54: Incorrect. Batman knows the martial art of every character in Mortal Kombat technically.

#17 Posted by RainbowBOMBS (16 posts) - - Show Bio

@ciriel said:

@doubleaa54: Incorrect. Batman knows the martial art of every character in Mortal Kombat technically.

No matter who is fighting who, the answer is Batman! Especially if he has prep time...

#18 Posted by LimpoyzLoan (1625 posts) - - Show Bio

Changed my mind. No prep time. Random encounter.

#19 Posted by LimpoyzLoan (1625 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Jmarshmallow (3266 posts) - - Show Bio

Random encounter, it pains me to say that Scorpion wins 6 times out of 10. I truly believe Batman is a better H2H combatant, but Scorpion's powers are a little bit too much for Batman to handle without prep.

#21 Posted by OpCharybdis (190 posts) - - Show Bio

Better H2H?

Scorpion wins. You have to give Batman at least a week (maybe 2) of prep for him to beat Scorpion, so Bat loses.

#22 Posted by LimpoyzLoan (1625 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#23 Posted by Racob7 (5178 posts) - - Show Bio

Scorps.

#24 Posted by ZombieMowlcher (667 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on which I'm playing as.

#25 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

Scorpion curbstomps! Scorpion vs Spiderman would be fairer

#26 Posted by Perethorn (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

Scorpion kills Batman

#27 Edited by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

#28 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

That was non-canon. Or are you willing to believe that sub-Zero beat Supes?

#29 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Scorpion spams teleport and ends up wrecking Batman. Superman hovers above the ground and spams heat vision until they both die. Injustice tactics YAYY!

#30 Posted by july16th (77 posts) - - Show Bio

Scorpion should take this, but it wouldn't be easy. . .

#31 Posted by Superboy91 (62 posts) - - Show Bio

No prep?

Scorpion wins then - but how easy it'll be depends on which version of Batman he's fighting - i.e. TDKR Batman will be harder to beat than Superfriends Batman.

#32 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19873 posts) - - Show Bio

I think this battle may be too close to call. While I personally believe Batman is the superior hand-to-hand combatant by a bit more than a small margin, Scorpion is immensely more brutal, resistant against pain, and has Netherrealm abilities that would kill Batman in seconds.

That being said, Batman is quick and skilled enough to avoid them. Scorpion doesn't have too many showings of impressive martial arts skill outside of some video game cutscenes (which are pretty slow and don't show Scorpion's full potential). No doubt he could hold his own against The Dark Knight though. However, Batman is vastly more intelligent and versatile.

Another main disadvantage of Batman though, is his morals. While Scorpion will head for the kill instantly, Batman will seek non-lethal methods of taking down Scorpion, and that won't work (ignore Stryker's fatalities and X-Ray moves. It won't work). If Batman gains the upper hand on Scorpion and attempts to end it with perhaps a shock batarang or a solid punch/kick that would usually end a fight against a normal person, Scorpion would get right back up and stab Bruce in the stomach.

So yeah, I'll conclude this and say it is too close to call. People are overrating Scorpion's fighting ability here though. Just because he is an assassin doesn't mean he is superior to Batman. Batman has beaten countless assassins, and held his own with more impressive showings than our vengeful spirit here. Here are some showings I've gathered. Not sure if these scans are still canon, but I don't really care because I think they accurately depict Scorpion's skill from what I've seen in the games.

• Scorpion gets ambushed by Kitara and holds his own before being defeated.
  • Scorpion easily kills Siang, a formidable warrior composed of two martial artists combined.
  • Scorpion fighting against Sub-Zero, until Raiden interferes, causing his defeat.
  • Scorpion, again, fights Sub-Zero until Raiden interferes.

I have some more but I think you guys have the gist of Scorpion's fighting capabilities by now.

#33 Edited by Erick_Williams (754 posts) - - Show Bio

Are we using game or comic scorpion?

#34 Posted by Hyperlight (5363 posts) - - Show Bio

since you gave scorpion knowlege of the batcave as well he knows what batman could throw at him. has is a superhuman with decent martial arts skills as well.... scorpion ftw... barely...maybe lol

#35 Edited by joewell (6242 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Scorpion can take this in a very close battle. Batman is a better hand to hand fighter ( Not like Scorpion will be stomped in H2H ) but Scorps has the durability and powers to take him out.

#36 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (4517 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by leonkarlen123 (3605 posts) - - Show Bio

Scorpion pulls him to the underworld and burn him slowly.

#38 Edited by THORSON (2300 posts) - - Show Bio

scorpian wins, he is too much for batguy to handle.