• 109 results
Vezok123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Vezok123

@kajitatsu: Couldn't of said it better myself. Well acually I could but whats the point.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@kajitatsu: I'm well aware of Shocker's capabilities and displays in combat. I wholeheartedly agree he's going to be able to tag Creed, but it's unlikely he's going to put him down. Also, we need to factor in the fact that this is a populated city street. There's vehicles, people running every which way, alleyways, buildings, sewers, rooftops, etc. Creed can close that gap overtime and recover from those hits. Unfortunately for Gargan or Schultz, they won't be able to recover from an attack from Creed. Therein lies the significant difference.

Vezok123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Vezok123

@k4tzm4n: Well saying that then it would be a stalemate because ven if he does get to them ( which he most likelly will not ) scorpion can fend him off long enough for shocker to get some distance for a clear shot again.

Have to go for dinner, back in a about an hour.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Vezok123: How exactly does Scorpion fend him off? Maybe with some actual training and focus Gargan could be an awesome threat, but he's sloppy and he's almost always open to attacks. We've seen that in literally every single fight he's been in, and most he can take it somewhat well because his armor withstands (to some degree) blunt force. Creed isn't using blunt force. Those adamantium claws will tear through that armor like paper and it'll only take a handful of hits at most to eliminate him.

You've cited his strength, his tail, the projectile his tail can produce, but in the comics he hasn't been worth a damn after his first appearance. And that's very disappointing because I have a soft spot for the character.

kajitatsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By kajitatsu

@k4tzm4n: If Sabretooth gets close Scorpion can always cover Shocker. All Scorpion has to do is keep him still for long enough and Shocker can pull off one shot that's the game changer. Even in hand to hand Scorpion's strength and tail are dangerous one on one. I think 30 blasts of Shocker's tech is enough to at least KO Sabretooth but that's speculation. I'm still standing by my opinion for now.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#106  Edited By Ferro Vida

Shocker is capable of generating blasts that can turn someone's bones to dust. Scorpion is quick enough to tag Spider-man. Regular Sabretooth could beaten by Shocker, and even Scorpion has a chance. With adamantium on his bones and claws he is more then capable of ripping them to shreds. Creed is fast enough that he can use the confusion in the streets to close the relatively small gap between him and them, and while Shocker is a good shot I don't think he would keep his cool enough to put Creed down in this situation. And Scorpion hasn't fought someone who is looking to kill him and who has the means to get through his armor. 

You can say no CIS, but that's all Scorpion is. He is a stupid character who does stupid things and does not use his abilities to the fullest extent of his potential.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Ferro Vida said:

You can say no CIS, but that's all Scorpion is. He is a stupid character who does stupid things and does not use his abilities to the fullest extent of his potential.

QFUT (quote for the unfortunate truth). He holds great potential with those stats and armor, but he's not a skilled combatant by any measure. It's a shame, really. I'd love to see another writer take him under their wing and have him find a desire to not be a joke as he undergoes training from someone. I had high hopes that Slott would redeem him, but that didn't happen :(

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#108  Edited By Ferro Vida
@k4tzm4n: You never know what could happen. Maybe Scorpion will become Bendis' new favourite. A year from now we could see him ripping Balder in half. 

Joking aside, I agree. When I was a kid he was my favourite Spider-man villain because he could actually beat Spider-man. I had never seen that before, and it really made me think "crap, this guy is serious business"> 
Vezok123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Vezok123

@kajitatsu: @k4tzm4n: @Ferro Vida: I think it would be great if Mark Webb made scorpion the antagonist in the sequel to the amazing spiderman movie coming out this year.