Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Scenario

The Scooby Doo gang has heard of Batman in their town and decide to track him down and reveal his secret identity. Batman is not aware of this and has no intention to harm the Scooby Doo gang at all. When the Scooby Doo gang arrive to unmask him he will not hurt them but merely try and escape. The following rules apply :

• Morals on for both and animated versions.
  • The Scooby Doo Gang have 5 days of research before encountering Batman.
  • The Scooby Doo Gang can set up traps and other gadgets in the factory.
  • Batman has no prep at all. He is caught off guard but has standard equipment.
  • Batman cannot harm the Scooby Doo Gang at all. He can only attempt to escape.
  • The victor is decided when either A) Batman is unmasked or B) Batman escapes.

Setting

Abandoned factory.

Contestants

Scooby Doo Gang

Batman

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BlueComet

Really, Batman wins this so easily.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Alexander505

Scooby Doo Gang stomps easy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BlueComet said:

Did you read the scenario? The Scooby Doo Gang have taken down numerous foes before with prep. Batman is probably more skilled than those enemies but he cannot hurt them. He can only attempt to escape. I think this is pretty even if you ask me.

@Alexander505 said:

Scooby Doo Gang stomps easy.

How so? Batman has a fair chance of escaping.

"Be water my friend"

No Caption Provided
InfamousFish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5  Edited By InfamousFish

Bats

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Alexander505

I was joking XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Alexander505 said:

I was joking XD

Haha okay. Sorry, I can't sarcasm on the internet. My apologies.

"Be water my friend"

No Caption Provided
Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Alexander505

No problem ^_^

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BlueComet

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: It's not even at all, Batman gets out of there so fast it isn't funny. They have never once trapped anyone with even half the skills Batman has.

CODYSF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By CODYSF

Wow somone was eating some Scooby snacks to make this thread lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BlueComet said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: It's not even at all, Batman gets out of there so fast it isn't funny. They have never once trapped anyone with even half the skills Batman has.

How? He's in a tight, closed factory, and there are traps everywhere, not to mention the Scooby Doo Gang have 5 days of prep.

"Be water my friend"

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

#12  Edited By MadeinBangladesh

Scooby Dooby DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Stomps SOLO

Soul_Rebel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Soul_Rebel

A pup named Scooby Doo and Mystery Inc have had some pretty goofy and extreme traps, usually only taking a single day to make against foes that are prepared for the group, they take this.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By ChaosBlazer

Scooby Doo and the gang never lose, they win this

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By renamed040924

You guys need to watch more Scooby Doo. They honestly have this down pat. With 5 days prep, Velma is gonna find out all she possibly can about the dark knight, and with that compiled information Fred gets to work on some mind numbing trap.

Mystery Inc more often then not does this ish in a day or less. 5 days is more then enough. Batman will be unmasked, though he'll probably convince them to not let his secret out.

If this were to actually happen on the show, Daphne would somehow end up in the Batcave, accidently setting off a secret entrance or something. The gang track her down and boom, they're in Batman's base.

After freeing Daphne from whatever security measure she fell into, Fred and Velma set to work. They rig Batman's own gadgets and security measures to act against him, trapping him with his own traps. Batman is revealed to be Bruce Wayne, the man who actually hired the gang to find out Batman's secret identity, and we get some long plot twisting explanation as to why. The episode ends with our heroes stopping the Joker and leaving on good terms.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ChaosBlazer said:

There was this one time where they couldn't find out whether the Loch Ness Monster was real or not. It was the one case they couldn't solve. They found a fake Loch Ness, then the real Loch Ness came.

"Be water my friend"

No Caption Provided
TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@BlueComet said:

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#18  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

There was this one time where they couldn't find out whether the Loch Ness Monster was real or not. It was the one case they couldn't solve. They found a fake Loch Ness, then the real Loch Ness came.

"Be water my friend"

No Caption Provided

lol yeah, but that was just one time!

the gang has this

Avatar image for nathan_fleischman
Nathan_Fleischman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

No way! Batman is their friend. This idea is stupid.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You guys need to watch more Scooby Doo. They honestly have this down pat. With 5 days prep, Velma is gonna find out all she possibly can about the dark knight, and with that compiled information Fred gets to work on some mind numbing trap.

Mystery Inc more often then not does this ish in a day or less. 5 days is more then enough. Batman will be unmasked, though he'll probably convince them to not let his secret out.

If this were to actually happen on the show, Daphne would somehow end up in the Batcave, accidently setting off a secret entrance or something. The gang track her down and boom, they're in Batman's base.

After freeing Daphne from whatever security measure she fell into, Fred and Velma set to work. They rig Batman's own gadgets and security measures to act against him, trapping him with his own traps. Batman is revealed to be Bruce Wayne, the man who actually hired the gang to find out Batman's secret identity, and we get some long plot twisting explanation as to why. The episode ends with our heroes stopping the Joker and leaving on good terms.

Genius.

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Lord44
No Caption Provided

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 anthp2000  Moderator

This is the only true answer.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 anthp2000  Moderator

My goodness I'm gonna rewatch the enternity of Scooby-Doo now.

Apostles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Apostles

Scooby doo stomp.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SCOOBY DOOBY DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ManiacCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scooby gang doesn't have to win, just reveal his identity, and I think that they can pull it off as it's their bread and butter, and they have even more prep than usual