Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Arcus1
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Carmen has been pilfering priceless artifacts again, and her latest theft is the Statue of Liberty. In response to this crime, Mystery Inc. has been called in to track her down.

Mystery Inc. arrives 10 minutes after Carmen Sandiego has escaped. Carmen has left a clue. Can they track down this elusive thief and bring her to justice?

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump, anyone?

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, it's likely. Velma is a genius and the group works fairly well together.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scooby-Doo solos.

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't Carmen Sandiego borderline superhuman by some feats? I don't remember quite well, it's been a while since I saw the animated series even longer since I played a game. But I remember she used to do crazy stuff on a regular basis.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@arcus: @lucano: She's peak human. Anyway even with Scooby's OP toon force, she still stomps hard. She steals cities and can time travel. She's only beaten because the omniscience player in the game is way too OP. Even then she's been able to escape. Also I'm an actual fight she would kick their butts.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Carmen.

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Thank you! I wasn't sure in which category place her. But yeah it is as I thought, she wins in any case.

Z___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

She's peak human. Anyway even with Scooby's OP toon force, she still stomps hard. She steals cities and can time travel. She's only beaten because the omniscience player in the game is way too OP. Even then she's been able to escape. Also I'm an actual fight she would kick their butts.

All this.

Z'

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like this match. But I think based on showings, Carmen is out of their league however I think Mystery Inc works best with plot.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Glad to see this getting some attention

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba149167b2c0
deactivated-5ba149167b2c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@arcus: @lucano: She's peak human. Anyway even with Scooby's OP toon force, she still stomps hard. She steals cities and can time travel. She's only beaten because the omniscience player in the game is way too OP. Even then she's been able to escape. Also I'm an actual fight she would kick their butts.

Scooby-Doo and Mystery Inc have beaten ethereal beings, time traveled, and beaten an island full of zombies.

They can track her down.

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathbyants: I highly doubt they have ever faced someone as smart tho.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

Scooby-Doo and Mystery Inc have beaten ethereal beings, time traveled, and beaten an island full of zombies.

They can track her down.

Yeah via Plot Device....Carmen Still STOMPS

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:
@deathbyants said:
@lukehero said:

They can track her down.

Mystery Inc has the power of plot device

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: Then you would basically saying Scooby always wins since he has Squirrel girl type feats. Like seriously everyone in 13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo should have stomped them. It would be like you setting up a board with Supernatural Sam & Dean and giving them plot powers.

@arcus said:

@lukehero said:
@deathbyants said:
@lukehero said:

They can track her down.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@arcus: Then you would basically saying Scooby always wins since he has Squirrel girl type feats. Like seriously everyone in 13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo should have stomped them. It would be like you setting up a board with Supernatural Sam & Dean and giving them plot powers.

@arcus said:

@lukehero said:
@deathbyants said:
@lukehero said:

They can track her down.

Oh Carmen has the power of plot device too

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: Carmen was successful in spite of plot, not because of it...She doesn't have plot powers.

Baztet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: Wow what an old game remembered playing that back in the good old days. Anyway Scooby doo imo.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baztet said:

@arcus: Wow what an old game remembered playing that back in the good old days. Anyway Scooby doo imo.

Yeah they were fun

Baztet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: Life will never be the same though LOL sigh i miss the 90s.