Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

TTBA's Team

• Barry Allen ( The Flash )
  • Ted Kord ( Blue Beetle )
  • Ray Palmer ( The Atom )

Perks

• Copycat! - Choosing only DC characters. Just in case something went wrong, you were smart enough to bring in Amazo. This Amazo however currently has no powers, he will have to start copying.
  • Didn't see this coming - Choosing only good characters. You are warned that a bunch of villains are going to be there as well. Taking this into consideration you decide to build life-like duplicates to represent your characters. This will prevent the enemy from instantly killing your guy, they are actually hiding somewhere on planet. This also prevents the 'I have no idea what I'm doing!?' perk.
  • Technus has arrived! - Having a character who has previously died gives you access to this ghost. He will take any 3 of your machines and merge them together with himself. This newly enhanced Technus(Danny Phantom) will have all the abilities of the machines.
Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@thetruebarryallen: Martian Manhunter isn't a scientist or anything as far as I know, correct me if I'm wrong. Also, if he is someone has tried to get him and would have rights to him first. I'm a little wary on any of the Flashes, as every time I hear Flash brought up some ridiculous speeds are brought up. Who's The Atom?

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ray Palmer is the Atom, he's a physicist. He can shrink his size down to a subatomic level.

I switched Martian Manhunter out with Ted Kord, the Blue Beetle. He was a chemist, physicist, and engineer.

I don't believe that Barry has any really ridiculous speeds, he's generally considered to be one of the slower Flashes.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ray Palmer is the Atom, he's a physicist. He can shrink his size down to a subatomic level.

I switched Martian Manhunter out with Ted Kord, the Blue Beetle. He was a chemist, physicist, and engineer.

I don't believe that Barry has any really ridiculous speeds, he's generally considered to be one of the slower Flashes.

Depends on whether or not we're talking SA or New-52...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: I don't think you understand as it is hard to explain. The Borg Queen isn't a single being, it is the avatar of the Collective. Its thoughts are those of the Collective. If you kill a Queen, they just produce another one as they have at done at least twice so far. The Queen itself is not a scientist, it is just some random drone who got upgraded into a Queen. Every Drone in the Collective can be the Queen. Every Scientist in the Collective is the Queen and the Queen is every scientist in the Collective. When I say I want the Borg Queen on my team, I am saying that I want the entirety of the Borg Collective on my team. It is the same for Kerrigan.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diredrill: You'd only have one person representing them. You can have the collective knowledge they have, but it will be concentrated into that one person. You can still have the things they made though.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 the_red_viper  Moderator
DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By DireDrill

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk:

Of course I would only have 1 person representing them, that is how it works why do you think I put Borg Queen and Sarah Kerrigan instead of Borg Collective and Zerg Swarm.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diredrill: The Borg Queen was ok because she came across as a character that was personally interested in technological pursuits outside of being a Borg but the idea that someone is an inventor because they are in telepathic contact with people that make things is far too much of a stretch.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baby did actually create Dr. Myuu, lol

So I guess I'll have Baby instead of Dr. Myuu, because Baby was actually the creator. But I still get all of Dr. Myuu's stuff.

Can Technus copy Baby's powers?

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 the_red_viper  Moderator

@the_red_viper: remake your team list and perks?

Ender Wiggin (from "Ender's Game"), Tony Stark (Marvel hero), Doctor Sivana (DC villain)

Perks:

Just this once.. - Choosing a mixture of good and evil characters. Your team gains perfect teamwork as if they've known each other for years. This also allows them to control their stuff if they should die.

Somewhere in the vast emptiness of space! - Choosing each character from different media(As in different line of stories, lore, ect.. Say you have Dr. Doom and Reed Richards, you can't get this perk because they're from the same series/universe). Your team gains full knowledge on the enemy and perfect teamwork.

Technus has arrived! - Having a character who has previously died gives you access to this ghost. He will take any 3 of your machines and merge them together with himself. This newly enhanced Technus(Danny Phantom) will have all the abilities of the machines.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baby did actually create Dr. Myuu, lol

So I guess I'll have Baby instead of Dr. Myuu, because Baby was actually the creator. But I still get all of Dr. Myuu's stuff.

Can Technus copy Baby's powers?

Things Technus will be able to absorb(note that once he does, they're in him and aren't seperate.) will have to be things they made. Hence if your character is a robot and the creator, he won't be able to absorb him.

Edited in.

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk said:

@the_red_viper: remake your team list and perks?

Ender Wiggin (from "Ender's Game"), Tony Stark (Marvel hero), Doctor Sivana (DC villain)

Perks:

Just this once.. - Choosing a mixture of good and evil characters. Your team gains perfect teamwork as if they've known each other for years. This also allows them to control their stuff if they should die.

Somewhere in the vast emptiness of space! - Choosing each character from different media(As in different line of stories, lore, ect.. Say you have Dr. Doom and Reed Richards, you can't get this perk because they're from the same series/universe). Your team gains full knowledge on the enemy and perfect teamwork.

Technus has arrived! - Having a character who has previously died gives you access to this ghost. He will take any 3 of your machines and merge them together with himself. This newly enhanced Technus(Danny Phantom) will have all the abilities of the machines.

Added in.

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister: Sarah Kerrigan, during Heart of the Swarm, undertakes several missions solely to obtain new specific genes to integrate into new strains of Zerg. For instance, she went to Calus to procure Karak DNA to combine with Zergling DNA to produce Raptors, a new form of Zergling. To create a better form of Baneling, she used forced evolution to make them capable of jumping. She is first and foremost a warrior but she has no problem with research and development if it benefits her war machine.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diredrill: That's not really a scientific pursuit. That's like saying Heller and Mercer (yes I know he was an actual scientist) where looking for different infected to devour for scientific progress.

As it is she has never been a scientist or inventor and you are stretching the requirements of this tournament to get someone in when theme is the most important aspect. As I said the Borg Queen actually come across as a scientist Sarah Kerrigan doesn't.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By DarkRaiden

1. Dexter (from Dexter's Lab)

2. Bruce Banner (yes w/ Hulk, Indestructible, WWH, WB, all included)

3. Batman (Assuming he gets the Insider suit)

Perks:

Didn't see this coming

Somewhere in the vast emptiness of space!

Technus has arrived! ( I think).

Wait do I also get: I have no idea what I'm doing!? since all of my guys are pretty crazy (Batman, current Bruce Banner seems pretty insane and Dexter is clearly a fairly psychotic child).

Web_Flotsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I might enter this. I just need to think of two more characters. If I enter, one will definitely be Makuta Teridax... in Mata Nui's body.

MatoranUniverseMapJPEG.jpg Matoran Universe picture by DarkLordBane154Yah. You see six and seven? Those are continents.

And a helpful size comparison.

EarthComparisonJPEG.jpg Great Spirit/Earth Comparison picture by DarkLordBane154

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister: She is directly responsible for a number of Zerg breeds that did not exist before her. Heller and Mercer never took a bunch of infected, put them on a volcanic planet that floods with lava routinely, and used the survivor's DNA to form stronger creatures. Sarah took a bunch of Banelings, put them on a the aforementioned planet, and took the survivor's DNA and formed it into her new Hunters. The Scientific Method runs as follows: Hypothesis, Experiment, Conclusion, Application. Sarah hypothesized that leaving a bunch of Banelings on the planet would eventually cause them to evolve a jumping defense mechanism. She proceeds to do this. Turns out that is exactly what happens. Hunters are born. THAT IS SCIENCE! You can continue to argue if you would like but she has feats where she is literally performing scientific research. What else do you want?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can anyone inform me if WBH is too much for this? I've heard pretty ridiculous stuff about him.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk you said DC was multi-planet to Solar System right? Most Hulk has shown is planet busting as WBH. Unless I don't know something.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: I'll add you in unless someone else says otherwise.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk So.....I still have that question. All 3 of my guys are pretty insane do I get I have no idea what I'm doing!? as a perk or do you feel that's stretching it too much? Cause Batman is certifiably insane, Banner's recent depictions are insane, and Dexter is the toss up IMO.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considering he was like one of the biggest threads to the Ultimate universe and everyone treated him like one I doubt it XD

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1: Orkimedes is fine, is the Borg Cube an actual entity? Also, can I see some high feats for The Stranger?

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1: Ok, keep in mind thought that he will have to follow the limitations. So his matter manip(I assume that's what he has from a part I read) wouldn't be allowed. I also read on his page he can turn into the size of Galactus?(Unless I'm misunderstanding something about Galactus, that's way too large and will be disallowed.) Other than that, you're in.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1: Ok, keep in mind thought that he will have to follow the limitations. So his matter manip(I assume that's what he has from a part I read) wouldn't be allowed. I also read on his page he can turn into the size of Galactus?(Unless I'm misunderstanding something about Galactus, that's way too large and will be disallowed.) Other than that, you're in.

nah, Galactus is usually only about 30 feet high

and do those perks I mentioned sound right?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1: Then he can go 30ft(Is that serious? I always thought Galactus was way bigger lol). The perks are fine.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: Borg Cubes function as agents of the Collective and as such are subject to its whims. They do not function on their own as a single entity without the Collective. My team already has the sole representative of the Collective so thus I already picked his character.

The Stranger should likely not be allowed.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: Borg Cubes function as agents of the Collective and as such are subject to its whims. They do not function on their own as a single entity without the Collective. My team already has the sole representative of the Collective so thus I already picked his character.

dude, we have 3 Doctor Dooms

I don't think redundancy will be that big of a deal

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The difference is that should we be in a battle, you instantly lose your Borg Cube.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diredrill: also, it's usually polite to talk with the person with whom you disagree along with the OP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diredrill said:

dude, we have 3 Doctor Dooms

I don't think redundancy will be that big of a deal

ROFL, How did I miss 3 Dr. Dooms.

@thedarklordpandamonium@the_imperator What versions are you using of Doctor Doom?

If they don't, then @betatesthighlander1 you can't have a borg cube.

Also, why not The Stranger? Any reasons?(I literally know next to nothing about him besides what Betatest showed). I plan on opening up a PM-thread to decide who is and who isn't allowed in the tourny.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diredrill said:

If they don't, then @betatesthighlander1 you can't have a borg cube.

Also, why not The Stranger? Any reasons?(I literally know next to nothing about him besides what Betatest showed). I plan on opening up a PM-thread to decide who is and who isn't allowed in the tourny.

no, Borg cubes function on their own, in Deep Space

I mean, I guess if that's no good I could change to the Borg collective......