All of the greatest minds in the universe were gathered together to receive awards and fancy titles for their magnificent creations. Of course, this wasn't limited to people on the 'good' side and villains were invited of course. And of course, with all the wondrous technology surrounding these villains, they couldn't help but want to take over everything. Robotnik started it off by having his robotic army launch the first attack. Little did he know however that the rest of the people there were packing heat.
Soon following, all hell breaks loose. Alliances are made, robots are crushed, Professor Farnzworth has no idea what's going on, and then some.
- Up to 3 characters per team.
- The tournament will take place around scientists and whatnot, obviously.
- They will have access to all creations, however, they are limited to 6 per round.
- Characters lose and cannot access the following abilities on the planet or during prep: technopathy, telepathy, hacking, time travel, immortality, reality warping, magic(Science people, science!), matter manipulation, precognition, hax items or abilities.
- Characters are welcome from all the spectrum of media.
- Destruction capacity: Still thinking on this, maybe multi-planet to solar system(?)
- Speed: Mach 25 on planet, no limit on space(Travel speed). Reaction speed: FTL.
- Strength: Superman
- Durability: Can not be indestructible.
- Power copying: You can only copy up to 2 powers.
- All characters will have 'no morals', as they don't know about others from other universes. This will make 'good guys' work with 'bad guys'.
- 2 days prep, can not be extended by any means.
- No BFR
All fights take place on an indestructible planet!
Because one isn't enough: Choosing only one character. You get any 2 perks below, even if you don't meet the requirements.
Terrible news comes in twos: Choosing only two characters. Well it seems your would-be third character has mysteriously vanished in the midst of combat. In their place is left a rather large, black box. Wonder what's inside...(will be revealed when the tournament starts.)
Security Password: 3V1l 41W4Y5 W1N5: Choosing all villains. You can access to 2 more inventions per round.
Copycat! - Choosing only DC characters. Just in case something went wrong, you were smart enough to bring in Amazo. This Amazo however currently has no powers, he will have to start copying.
Just this once.. - Choosing a mixture of good and evil characters. Your team gains perfect teamwork as if they've known each other for years. This also allows them to control their stuff if they should die.
Just MARVELous - Choosing only marvel characters. You get access to 3 of Tony Stark's armors.
Didn't see this coming - Choosing only good characters. You are warned that a bunch of villains are going to be there as well. Taking this into consideration you decide to build life-like duplicates to represent your characters. This will prevent the enemy from instantly killing your guy, they are actually hiding somewhere on planet.
Somewhere in the vast emptiness of space! - Choosing each character from different sources. You have access to 2 more inventions per round.
Technus has arrived! - Having a character who has previously died gives you access to this ghost. He will take any 3 of your machines and merge them together with himself. This newly enhanced Technus(Danny Phantom) will have all the abilities of the machines.(He will not however have his technopathy.)
The infection has started - Choosing only alien characters. This grants you access to Malware(Ben10: Omniverse). He has an absorbing limit of 3. You can give him 1 of your machines before the fight. This grants him all stats and powers of that machine. The 2 others must be from the enemy and must be made apparent on how it would happen.