#1 Posted by Namraw (44 posts) - - Show Bio

The ultimate showdown between some of the worlds most memorable horror and Sci-Fi characters.

Team 1

Darth Vader

Robocop

Terminator

Predator

Team 2

Freddy Krueger

Jason Voorhees

Pinhead

Michael Myers

This is a no holds bar match. There are no rules and no morals. Fight is to the death, obviosly. Now lets get ready to RUMBLE!

#2 Posted by Drache64 (331 posts) - - Show Bio

can any of the horror characters deal with a precognitive lightsaber-resistant, cyborg, who can cut through anything, and crush them with out touching them?

#3 Posted by JohnnyZ256 (2311 posts) - - Show Bio

It really depends on the nature of Freddy's abilities. Also, Pinhead has supernatural abilities, and so Team 1 is probably going to lose.

#4 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@Drache64 said:

can any of the horror characters deal with a precognitive lightsaber-resistant, cyborg, who can cut through anything, and crush them with out touching them?

Pinhead can, he can solo

#5 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

Where does the battle take place? If it takes place in the Dream world, Team 2 wins.

#6 Posted by Wolfrazer (6374 posts) - - Show Bio

You can't kill Pinhead without the box, so team horror here wins this.

#7 Edited by nick_hero22 (6805 posts) - - Show Bio

Pinhead can solo because he is practically invulnerable to physical harm and has an assortment of powers and abilities, but the D-list horror villains on his team get quickly dispatched though. The fight will mostly come down to Darth Vader and Pinhead, but Pinhead will take a huge majority in that fight due to Darth Vader lacking a way to physically harm him.

#8 Posted by nishi99 (385 posts) - - Show Bio

Team one should win this due to them having more speed and power.

#9 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (3978 posts) - - Show Bio

Pinhead can warp reality on at least a citywide scale. He was turning an entire area to Hell in the 3rd movie IIRC, he can solo, he comes from Hell and enjoys pain.

#10 Posted by Mirabel (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

Only two people are worth mentioning here, EU Vader and Pinhead.  Nobody else on the two teams is worth a damn since those two vastly outstrip their team mates.  

#11 Posted by JohnnyZ256 (2311 posts) - - Show Bio

Freddy at his full power level could take on EU Vader.

#12 Posted by SoA (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 : none of them sleep (you ever seen a napping yautja?) so freddy cant do nothin, vader can take voorhees ,pinhead can talk about pain all he wants but vader and robo cop are gonna shrug and kill him , and michael myers gets sniped by the predator

#13 Posted by nick_hero22 (6805 posts) - - Show Bio

@SoA said:

Team 1 : none of them sleep (you ever seen a napping yautja?) so freddy cant do nothin, vader can take voorhees ,pinhead can talk about pain all he wants but vader and robo cop are gonna shrug and kill him , and michael myers gets sniped by the predator

Pinhead can't be harmed physically.

#14 Posted by SoA (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22: to be honest i cant stay awake through a hellraiser movie , saw the first and half of the second and stopped giving a crap. did you know they made 9 films? how??? can vader's use of the force harm pinhead or like freddy he is a mental manifestation?

#15 Posted by nick_hero22 (6805 posts) - - Show Bio

@SoA said:

@nick_hero22: to be honest i cant stay awake through a hellraiser movie , saw the first and half of the second and stopped giving a crap. did you know they made 9 films? how??? can vader's use of the force harm pinhead or like freddy he is a mental manifestation?

I don't know if the force would work on him since Pinhead is a supernatural entity, it has been shown that he can't be harmed by conventional means.

#16 Posted by NyghtMare (403 posts) - - Show Bio

I think you guys are seriously underestimating Predator here. Michael and Jason go down first via Predator's stealth followed by a spear through the back of their heads, then he grabs Freddy by his shirt and plants a sticky explosive on his forehead and snickers as he's blown to pieces.

The only serious problem is Pinhead, but I can see team Sci-Fi going with no casualties as team Horror just picks on horny teenagers who outsmart them, minus Pinhead. But the combined might of Vader and Terminator and Robotard could hold him back until Pred gets the box and they send Pinhead back to hell.

#17 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22 said:

Pinhead can solo because he is practically invulnerable to physical harm and has an assortment of powers and abilities, but the D-list horror villains on his team get quickly dispatched though. The fight will mostly come down to Darth Vader and Pinhead, but Pinhead will take a huge majority in that fight due to Darth Vader lacking a way to physically harm him.

thi

#18 Posted by SoA (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22: well if that's the case and if team 1 has no idea they need the puzzle box to stop him i guess its pinhead on his own , so seeing as he solos wouldn't this be declared a mismatch ?

#19 Posted by nick_hero22 (6805 posts) - - Show Bio

@SoA said:

@nick_hero22: well if that's the case and if team 1 has no idea they need the puzzle box to stop him i guess its pinhead on his own , so seeing as he solos wouldn't this be declared a mismatch ?

Yep