Search and Overkill

Red Team: @gumflabica

• Subject Delta
  • Subject Sigma
  • Boba Fett
  • Jango Fett

Sponsor Umbrella Corporation

No Caption Provided

Umbrella Corp is the leading market of anything chemical, and biological. Working for them entails having T-Virus spread out around the battlefield, turning any dead people into zombies, or people bitten by undead into Zombies. You are Immune to its effects, and the Zombies will not attack your team, or your objectives. How handy is that? Also gain 6 loyal Lickers as pets.

Blue Team: @dragonenton

• Lelouch vi Brittania (w/Shinkirō nightmare frame)
  • Eidolon (from Worm)
  • Taylor Hebert (from Worm)
  • Contessa (from Worm)

Sponsor Weylan Yutani

No Caption Provided

Weyland Yutani Corp builds better worlds, has a private army, and all about bio weapon research. Working for them will grant you the ability to clone one person on your team. This clone cannot possess the same unique gear of the original, think of it being born on the battlefield with nothing but military fatigues. They can have gear from the team if they share whats on them. Also gain 5 Colonial Marines with Sensors and Pule Rifles, and 1 Smart Gunner Colonial Marine.

Rules

1) Strength limited to 10 tons.

2) Durability is limited to that of a Modern Day Tank. Not including Energy Shields or Healing. Characters cannot be unbeatable to Street Level means.

3) Movement, Combat, and Travel Speeds is limited to Mach 3. Reaction Speed is unlimited.

4) Energy Attacks limited to Tank Busting, not Bunker Busting. This includes all forms of Energy, Magic, Psychics, ect attacks.

5) Gear must fit above. This includes Armor, Shields, Weapons, ect.

6) May have 1 summon that fits above.

7) Telepathy like attacks are allowed, but character cannot be so good at TP that Will Power and/or Mental Defense has no way to combat against it.

8) Molecule Manipulation limited to weapons or gear of reasonable level.

9) Time Manipulation and Reality Warping is not allowed.

10) Teleport Killing, Shrink Killing, Telekinesis Killing, and Intangibility Killing is not allowed. You can attack those ways to harm or maim a character, you just cannot directly use it to kill that way in debates. Were calling this a fair plot device.

11) BFR is off.

12) All characters are in character.

13) Teamwork is not a factor, your team will have 2 weeks to train together. Hopefully there personalities will mix.

14) Week and a half for every round.

15) Be sure to vote on others matches to keep votes going, and matches flowing.

Search and Overkill

No Caption Provided

Classic search and destroy. Find the enemy team, and kill or KO them. You will see on this map Jedi Young-lings and Sand People enjoying another day at the space port. Should you threaten them, they will attack your team. not much else to say, Pick Team Red or Team Blue.

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By gumflabica

@dragonenton So you want my battleplan?

I'm planning on executing it ASAP so as to have it at lease partially done before you can stop it in it's tracks.

DragonEnton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DragonEnton

@gumflabica: Alrighty, let's get this bitch started. As you know Eidolon can have three powers but I won't tell you what they are. You'll have to see for yourself.

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonenton: Oh, then that's how it is :P maybe you'll just have to find out what my battle plan was all along!

Let's do this after I get some sleep, I'm not much for 2:30am debates :P

DragonEnton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DragonEnton

@gumflabica: You damn westerns. It's 1:30pm here in Dubai. Whatever, it's fine. I'm an insomniac so it's alright.

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonenton: I'm awake, but I want you to post first. The only knowledge I have on them are from wiki pages that weren't all that great.

DragonEnton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry, parents made me go to a place without Wi-Fi and service. Anyway, Eidolon has gravity manipulation, the Trickster shard, and the Legend shard. I'm using the Khepri version of Taylor. Lelouch is Lelouch, but is starting in his mech. Contessa is riding in Lelouch's mecha. Eidolon quickly rises to the sky and uses the Trickstar shard to teleport both Taylor and Boba or Jengo (doesn't matter who). Taylor is transported in your side and quickly takes control of your remaining three members. Boba/Jengo is crushed or obliterated by the Shinkiro nightmare frame. GG.

DragonEnton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm cloning Eidolon btw.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By haoalchemist

@sirfizzwhizz: tag4votes for this one too pls

I am curious to see how he uses Worm

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonenton: Ah, but I have a Teleporter as well. I full well intend on using Eleanor Lamb to the best of her abilities, which include telekinesis and teleportation.

Aside from that, here's my default battle plan which I can modify to fit whatever team I'm facing.

First, I send Boba and Jango out to take the flanks while Eleanor provides her services as a teleporter. We then slaughter everyday bystander in the battlefield, who shall be reanimated into zombies. During the commotion (during which you'll be being attacked from multiple directions) Subject Sigma will be planting plasmid traps around the battlefield. When the time is right, Delta and the Lickers will preform a charge, which should go well considering you're being attacked from the sides and behind by The Fetts and Eleanor. During the charge, I'll keep Sigma on trapping duty as well as support fire, in hopes of trapping you into a corner.

The dead looking to you as a meat snack could be a hindrance as well.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Bare bones.

DragonEnton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator
DragonEnton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DragonEnton
DragonEnton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DragonEnton

@gumflabica: The Eidolons wills use the Legend's shard and eviscerate all the undead from afar. Contessa along with Lelouch, and the Marines will be able to deal with the Fetts and Eleanor. Contessa's Path to Victory (PtV) along with Lelouch's innate talent as a battle - tactician will be more then enough to deal with any hindrances that the Fetts and Eleanor cause. I have more enough Space Marines to deal with any stragglers and the Lickers. The Eidolons will be transporting Taylor right in front of Sigma and take control of him. Sigma will now be fighting for me. Taylor will stay close to Sigma and I'll have the Eidolon clone protect her. Ideally I'd have one of the Eidolon rally up the zombies and towns people to Taylor, who could in turn take absolute control of them.

The Shinkiro nightmare frame's Absolute Defence has enough resistance and natural durability to survive anything that the Fetts could dish out. Eleanor could be a problem, but I'm confident in Contessa's PtV.

The Zombies won't even be a nuisance to Lelouch and Contessa. The Eidolons can fly and use Legends lasers and enhanced eyesight to transport individuals left and right to cause chaos. Taylor will have Sigma as her personal pet, along with the countless townspeople and zombies. You're in a tight spot. It's nigh impossible for you to even muster a semblance of victory here.

I win.

GG

Dr_Steve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Dr_Steve

@dragonenton: (RP alt here)

Wait, so how exactly are you taking control of Sigma? Big Daddies aren't exactly known for their strong will, but Sigma is one of two examples of Big Daddies who have overcome mind control. Zombies, on the other hand, are easy, but they're not supposed to be attacking me or my objectives, I dunno if that still applies when mind-controlled, but I had assumed it was some genetic modification or something.

Marines would fall quickly to Eleanor's plasmid-slinging hit-and-run tactics, and the Fetts' marskmanship. Don't underestimate their speed, they've hunted and killed jedi, and we all know that Boba went toe-to-toe with Darth Vader. And lets be honest here, the only reason Windu didn't get smoked is because he was being played by Sam Jackson. These guys have some real nice speed feats with their jet-packs, dodging blaster fire and lightsaber strikes alike.

The way I see it, the best way to combat Contessa's Midnighter-esque battle sense is to not let her get close enough to hit me. A charged gravity well, or high-tier winter blast in conjunction with a decoy should be enough to make a quick getaway to a more favorable position. Telekinesis from Delta, Sigma, and Eleanor could also be troublesome, especially if they get the opportunity to use all 3 in conjunction. A both hilarious and potentially effective tactic would to be using telekinesis to literally throw the zombies at you life T-virus bombs.

If all else fails, we throw the plan out the window. We attack with the most force possible. If you force me into a corner, I'll lash out like a wild animal. Fetts slinging explosives, Eleanor draining life with needles and throwing zombies into you with telekinesis, The Big Daddies unleashing a relentless storm of plasmids in hope of taking you out with them.

Quite literally it's all or nothing at that point. But I don't think I'm going to let it get there. (sorry for no scans or vids, I'm sneaking this post at school)

DragonEnton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dr_steve: What, you're not my opponent, are you?

Anyway, during the novel Pancea (a bio-manipulator) modified Taylor Hebert's brain and the Queen's Administrator shard to manipulate everything in a 16 meter radius. Not even S-Class threats like Ash Beast were able to escape her mind control, so I highly doubt that Sigma can retaliate against her total manipulation.

Yes, you're right about the Marines. However, Contessa's PtV and Lelouch's smart will be able to guide the Marines to fight against the Fetts and possibly Elenear on even footing. Lelouch could possibly take control of one of your guys, but I'm not counting on it.

There is no way I can imagine your teammates countering Lelouch's smarts. And that's not even counting the assistance from Constessa's PtV. Lelouch will be able to manage all my members to the most favourable positions.

The Shinkiro nightmare frame is fast as hell, and bulky to boot. Unless Sigma can escape, the nightmare frame is untouchable.

Sigma will be able to fight Eleanor and possibly the Fetts, or at least hold them off. Eidolon can teleport Taylor in the midst of battle and she would take control of them and then it's gg.

Dr_Steve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonenton: (I'm an RP alt)

Well, if there really is no way to avoid Sigma losing control, then I'm sure the team would have planned for such an event in the prior 2 weeks, considering the existence of a certain plasmid.

I'm kind of excited about the plasmid-zombie combinations possible here. T-Virus fire-bombs in specific. Lighting them on fire before throwing them at you will both send tainted smoke through the air and soak susceptable targets in hot, infected blood.

And I don't wanna be "that guy" but I want to ask you a few questions pertaining to the rules, for clarity's sake. Specifically, the Nightmare frame's durability and the strength of the telepathy you've described. I"m not trying to accuse you of breaking the rules, rather just wanting to know the full extent of their power. It's good to know what I'm dealing with, and wiki pages have been less than helpful.

I also feel that you can command the troops to do whatever you want, but no matter how you slice it, mandalorian armor > colonial marine bullets. While their bullets are bouncing off of The Fetts armor, they'll be easily dispatched with or without Eleanor helping, which frees her up to yank some weapons out of some hands. Oh my god, Imagine Eleanor lamb dual-wielding lightsabers in place of her needles XD

But really, if necessary I won't hesitate to send Eleanor over to extract Sigma's ADAM, endgame spoiler style.

Dr_Steve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Dr_Steve

@dragonenton: Oh god damnit! I had a whole post up but then it got eaten D:

I'll try again later I suppose :/

I'm Gumflabica's latest RP alt btw, so, don't be alarmed when I post in place of him XD

DragonEnton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DragonEnton

@dr_steve: I'll have scans and feats up soon. I don't wanna just say some empty truths, so hold on for a bit. Finding the right chapters in Worm is going to be as fun a trying to cut open a vein. The damn thing is 1.8 million words long.

Yes, you're right. The Marines will be little more then cannon fodder, but that's not the point. The idea is that they'll cause enough damage that there alive for.

Jesus Christ, that's one hell of a combo. However, I can have Eidolon swap the bomb for some building or something of equal mass (probably should have stated this before but the Trickster shard allows him to teleport two things of roughly, and I mean ROUGHLY, of the same mass). He could possibly combine Sigma's plasmids with Legends freezing lasers and the Shinkiro's mounted weapons. Speed impairing lasers + Shock inducing plasmids, which fuck up the nervous system + tank busting, wrist mounted harpoons = shock and nervous system disrupting, speed impairing spears flying at hypersonic speeds.

DragonEnton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gumflabica: @dr_steve: Some feats of the Nightmare Frame are:

Survived after being attacked at point black range by the Mordred's Stark Hadron Cannon which is said to be able to bring down the Mausoleum of Emperors. Here's a link to the Mausoleum: http://codegeass.wikia.com/wiki/Mausoleum_of_Eighty-Eight_Emperors

Survived attacks from a lot of Chinese Gun Ru's during the battle at the Mausoleum of Emperors without its energy shield. These are tank damaging bullets.

Destroyed said Gun Ru's in one attack.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#26  Edited By sirfizzwhizz
DragonEnton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Where are the other matches? I'd like to vote on them.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Where are the other matches? I'd like to vote on them.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/sci-v1-r1-beatboks1-vs-sebast-allen-1634881/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/sci-v1-r1-gumflabica-vs-dragoneton-1634882/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/sci-v1-r1-those-eyes-vs-dedmanwalkin-1634884/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/sci-v1-r1-colliderz-vs-primez0ne-1634885/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/sci-v1-r1-juiceboks-vs-jacthripper-1634886/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/sci-v1-r1-8bitgangsta-vs-tparks-1634888/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/sci-v1-r1-tgwh-vs-nickthedevile-1634887/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/sci-v1-r1-nickzambuto-vs-halochemist-1634889/

DragonEnton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By sirfizzwhizz
Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: umm, I guess I'll give my vote to dragon, but the debate seemed pretty half-@ssed, no offense to anyone

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like reading topics like this.