Red Team: @8bitgangsta

@8bitgangsta

• T-800
  • Kreia
  • Quinlon Vos
  • Darth Thanaton

Sponsor Skynet Cyberbyne

No Caption Provided

Skynet Cyberyne Systems is all about making the right moves, and guiding things along. Working for them grants you Basic Knowledge of the foes, as well 2 T-600 Terminator units. Also gain the ability to Teleport 1 team member anywhere on the Battlefield.

Blue Team: @tparks

• Tassadar
  • Zeratul
  • Kerrigan
  • Nova

Sponsor Wayne Enterprises

No Caption Provided

Wayne Enterprises prides itself on it special projects. They are always making new gear for stealth, and info gathering. Working for them grants your team Full Knowledge of the enemy. Also gain special suits design to grant Invisibility to any Tech Base Sensors, Superhuman Levels of Hearing, and Smell. Regular human levels of the senses are not affected. Psy senses are affected, but not Psy attacks from direct line of sight. All suits have built in Communications.

Rules

1) Strength limited to 10 tons.

2) Durability is limited to that of a Modern Day Tank. Not including Energy Shields or Healing. Characters cannot be unbeatable to Street Level means.

3) Movement, Combat, and Travel Speeds is limited to Mach 3. Reaction Speed is unlimited.

4) Energy Attacks limited to Tank Busting, not Bunker Busting. This includes all forms of Energy, Magic, Psychics, ect attacks.

5) Gear must fit above. This includes Armor, Shields, Weapons, ect.

6) May have 1 summon that fits above.

7) Telepathy like attacks are allowed, but character cannot be so good at TP that Will Power and/or Mental Defense has no way to combat against it.

8) Molecule Manipulation limited to weapons or gear of reasonable level.

9) Time Manipulation and Reality Warping is not allowed.

10) Teleport Killing, Shrink Killing, Telekinesis Killing, and Intangibility Killing is not allowed. You can attack those ways to harm or maim a character, you just cannot directly use it to kill that way in debates. Were calling this a fair plot device.

11) BFR is off.

12) All characters are in character.

13) Teamwork is not a factor, your team will have 2 weeks to train together. Hopefully there personalities will mix.

14) Week and a half for every round.

15) Be sure to vote on others matches to keep votes going, and matches flowing.

Pakages

No Caption Provided

The smuggler Han Solo has not delivered the goods, so your team has to collect. Red Team starts at main entrance, and Blue Team at the rear entrance. Go in, and steal the target boxes (yellow, and bring as many as you can back to your starting area. Each box is indestructible (only the best boxes for us), are 3' by 3' all around, and weigh 200 pounds each. There is two ways into the Falcon. The Boarding Ramp, or the Freight Holding ramp itself. Team with the most boxes wins.

8bitGangsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@tparks I have little clue of your team, in detail anyway. You go first.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

8bitGangsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By 8bitGangsta
haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By haoalchemist
mr_annihilate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Liking how this is looking tag for votes.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By tparks

@8bitgangsta:

Ok. Quick intro so we can get started. I don't have many scans with me at the moment, because I left them on a flash drive that I don't have with me right now, but I can at least get a start.

As you know, my sponsor is Waynetech Enerprises.

Wayne Enterprises

No Caption Provided

Wayne Enterprises prides itself on it special projects. They are always making new gear for stealth, and info gathering. Working for them grants your team Full Knowledge of the enemy. Also gain special suits design to grant Invisibility to any Tech Base Sensors, Superhuman Levels of Hearing, and Smell. Regular human levels of the senses are not affected. Psy senses are affected, but not Psy attacks from direct line of sight. All suits have built in Communications.

This sponsor works hand in hand with my teams ability, to the point that I have a hard time imagining any team at all in this tourney to ever even see them coming...ever.

I'll explain how after a quick intro on each character.

Zeratul

No Caption Provided

At one time, all of the Protoss were at war with each other over. The reasons are a bit complex, and a bit much to go into at this time, but the reasons aren't really important to this discussion anyways. What is important, is that this great war, or Aeon of Strife as it is now known as, ended in peace due to to the Protoss discovering something known as the Khala.

The Protoss, as a race, have no mouths, and communicate completely telepathically. The Khala, expands upon this even further, by connecting each and every Protoss to each other, so they all share basically every waking second of the day with every other Protoss. This union brought about an era of peace, where there were no instances of Protoss attacking one another. Not all Protoss were happy to stay connected however.

A number of Protoss decided they would like to sever themselves from the Khala. Doing this was no light matter. Protoss were terrified that another Aeon of Strife could happen if Protoss began severing there connection to the Khala, so those that chose to do this, had to learn to live in complete secrecy in fear of being hunted down and slaughtered by their own kind out of fear. They discovered what is known as the Void, which is a power that is completely absent of the Khala, and gives them abilities to live undetected, even among the incredibly powerful telepaths that exist within the Protoss race.

Zeratul, is one of the oldest and most powerful members of these Dark Protoss, and more commonly known among casual fans of the series as Dark Templar, because of his class as a warrior or Templar as known among the Protoss.

Zeratul has all the benefits of a Protoss like greatly enhanced physicals when compared to a human, powerful telepathy, psionic powers such as his blades, and the ability to shield himself a personal shield protecting him from physical, energy, telepathic, and psionic damages. Because he is a Dark Templar though, he also is permanently cloaked in shadow, and rendered invisible at all times, unless he chooses to make himself visible. He also has the ability to teleport short distances much like Nightcrawler.

Zeratul is also over 700 years old, and has trained in combat all of those 700 years. Protoss undergo intense combat training, and even the lowliest of zealots may be several hundred years old before they are deemed worthy to enter battle. This training and experience makes Zeratul a highly proficient combatant, and one of the best strategist in a universe full of amazing strategists.

Tassadar

No Caption Provided

Tassadar is considered the most powerful Protoss of all time. A short bit of backstory is necessary to understand how he became so powerful.

Sarah Kerrigan, who eventually becomes the Queen of Blades, was trapped in a Zerg cocoon, on a Zerg planet known as Char. She was not yet fully turned Zerg, and still retained her humanity. In a last ditch effort for help, she sent out a massive telepathic blast that reached all corners of the universe. This telepathic signal was enough to draw all factions of the Star Craft universe to Char, or at least cause them to take notice. Representing the Protoss searching out this powerful TP blast, was Tassadar leading a small unit of Protoss zealots.

Also on this planet, was Zeratul and his Dark Templar. Tassadar, being an already immensely powerful High Templar, eventually met up with Zeratul, and they did battle. Zeratul, was able to keep the upper hand the entire time thanks to his unique powers and access to the void. What neither of them expected though, was an even more powerful opponent in Sarah Kerrigan, who had fully mutated into the Queen of Blades. With the common enemy, they were forced to combine forces to battle this immensely powerful foe along with a few Terrans, Jim Raynor included, but that's besides the point right now.

Anyways, over the course of several weeks of this planet sized battle of small strategic skirmishes that involved hit and run tactics, Zeratul and Tassadar developed a large respect for each other, and even became close friends. Tassadar realized the bigotry of his old beliefs, and even started studying the powers of the Dark Templar under Zeratul. He was such a great learner, that Tassadar underwent trials set up by Zeratul, and passed them by merging the void, with the Khala.

This merging of the Void and Khala doesn't sound like that big of a deal to casual fans, but fans like myself who have dug into the extensive lore that Blizzard offers, know that this is not something any Protoss can do. In order for the Dark Templar to do what they do, they have had to sever an appendage that grants them access to the Khala. They need this sacrifice to grant them the power of the Void. Tassadar on the other hand, is powerful enough, and knowledgeable enough of both of these vast powers, to access both at the same time, without severing his appendage, and even merge both for very powerful results.

Tassadar, like all Protoss has highly enhanced physicals. He's an immensely powerful telepath. He can shoot concentrated psionic energy in psi blasts. He can summon blades of pure psionic energy, but unlike other Protoss, he is powerful enough with psionics that he can manipulate his blades to change shape and form, and has modified them to become whiplike weapons instead of a consistent blade shape. He can create a personal force shield to protect himself from physical, energy, telepathic, and psionic damage.

He also has access to the abilities of the Dark Templar. He is permanently cloaked, only becoming visible when he chooses. He can teleport short distances.

Unlike any other Protoss, he can wield both the Khala and the Void for an even more powerful mix of psionic energy projection.

He also has the ability to call down Psionic Storms, which I've chosen to not even consider a factor for this battle, as it would be out of character for a High Templar to call down a storm while fighting only 4 human sized opponents. In all lore examples, Psi Storms have been used to bring down massive armies, or battle cruisers, not just a small squadron of personnel, or in this case jedi.

Kerrigan

No Caption Provided

What to say about Sarah Kerrigan. She's your typical red headed girl next door. A girl next door who was born a powerful telepath, kidnapped by a corrupt government after discovering her powerful telepathic abilities, trained as an elite operative known as a ghost, was discovered to be one of the most powerful terran telepaths of all time capable of controlling multiple Zerg aliens at the same time, had neural implants put in her brain to dampen her abilities out of fear of what she could do, liberated by another corrupt rebel leader known as Mengsk, had implants removed, became a tool of pure violence in the name of Mengsk's rebellion, left to die by the very same Mengsk at the hands of a swarm of Zerg, was instead abducted by the Zerg to be transformed into a Terran/Zerg Hybrid because of her powerful telepathic abilities, became a monster known as the Queen of Blades, nearly conquered the universe if not for a powerful artifact that broke her free of the Zerg control, gained back her humanity, went back over to the Zerg in order to use them as a weapon against Mengsk, put herself back in a cocoon for a second transformation to become an even more powerful monster capable of taking on god-like entities in contention for control of the universe.

So ya, your typical red head girl next door. Typical if you live in the Korpulu sector that is.

Anyways, the version of Kerrigan that will be appearing in this battle is Kerrigan as a Ghost. I will make references to a few of her feats immediately following the campaign Wings of Liberty, as her powers are that of a Ghost telepath, and her Zerg influence is next to none. A lot of people are misinformed that she must have had quite a bit of Zerg left in her, because she was able to control Zerg still, but those who have read the lore know that she was capable of controlling Zerg at this level even before she became the Queen of Blades.

Kerrigan, is a powerful telepath. She reads thoughts without even trying, and can communicate what might take a normal human ten minutes to say, in the blink of an eye.

She is a highly trained athlete to peak physical condition. She is an expert with a knife, and is said to appear as if in a savage dance while dispatching her foes with a knife.

She is a top tier marksman, and carries a highly powerful canister rifle. As part of her Ghost training, she has an ability known as "snipe", where she uses her telekinetic abilities to actually manipulate the course of her bullets fired to assure they hit vital areas. She can literally turn bullets in mid air.

Her rifle is also capable of firing emp rounds, to completely shut down any electronics, and drain shields that function from either electricity of psionics.

Her telekinesis allows her to do things like cause aneurisms, or simply pop brains with a thought.

She also is highly resistant to telepathic attacks, as all Ghost need to guard themselves at all times, as telepaths in the StarCraft universe have complete shared emotions, thoughts, and experiences that go beyond what is seen in similar universes like Star Wars. If not, the flood of information would be too much for a human to handle, unlike Protoss who are designed to process this massive amount of telepathy.

As a ghost, she also wears a suit of armor that grants her permanently invisible, and will only become invisible upon her choosing. Her gloves even make anything she holds become invisible.

She has a headset that comes fully loaded with your typical night vision, heat vision, electromagnetic vision, zoom, etc...

Nova

No Caption Provided

Nova is also a Ghost, and arguable even more powerful then Kerrigan in a few areas of her combat.

November Terra, or Nova for short, was born to a very wealthy family. Like all rich families in StarCraft, nothing ever good happens to them. As a very young child, her families estate was attacked by a terrorist group. This group killed her entire family, and this is when Nova let loose with her very first psionic abilities.

The shock was so great that it killed every one within her immediate vicinity, and tore apart an entire city block. Before you think she will be doing this, you should know this was a immensely powerful attack, and not something she utilized in combat. This was a surge of raw emotion, that she had no control over and is not really seen anymore throughout the rest of her life.

Nova goes on the run, fearful of what will become of her. She lives life in the slums, and survives day to day, trying to harness her new abilities. Without proper training, they nearly drive her insane. She has to learn to control her telepathy, as the entire cities population's entire mindset and emotional output is too much for her to bear. While finally learning to control this ability, she is taken captive by a gang leader, and put to work for him.

Nova becomes the gang leaders personal lie detector and muscle. If he wants to know if someone is lying, he just has Nova read their minds, and if they are, she can instantly kill them with a thought. Nova, eventually fights her way out of control of the gang, and is discovered by a Ghost recruiter, and she is put immediately in the Ghost Program.

From the very start, Nova is seen as the most skilled student of the academy. Her fellow students hate her for her easy successes, but this is a story for another time.

Anyways, to see what Nova can do, simply read what I wrote for Kerrigan. It's basically the same, and I won't make you read it twice.

As for the match...

I'm not going to delve very deep yet, but I do want to ask one thing. How is your team ever going to see my team coming?

My team has natural talents for avoiding detection from telepaths like your team, but with waynetech, they don't even have to worry about that, as they are invisible to psy senses, unless in direct line of sight. The problem is, my team is completely invisible due to their permanent cloaking, so they will never even be in line of sight. Every member of my team is completely invisible to all senses now, including the telepathic senses of the jedi.

My team also has complete knowledge of your team, so they know exactly what they are capable of. Since my team can communicate a plan that might take quite a while to discuss in the blink of an eye due to the high level of telepathy seen in StarCraft, they also know how to pick off your team one by one without even being seen.

They should be able to just grab the boxes and walk away with them, without your team even knowing what's happening. Or they could just simply kill them, as no one on my team has issues with killing.

I think this should be discussed, as it's a pretty glaring advantage of a completely invisible team. We can get into this more later after I put up a few scans.

8bitGangsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By 8bitGangsta

@tparks: Well I will get my intros out of the way then too. Not as detailed as your, but here they are :P

T-800

No Caption Provided

"The unknown future rolls toward us. I face it, for the first time, with a sense of hope. Because if a machine, a Terminator, can learn the value of human life, maybe we can too."

T-800, the Cybernetic assassin of the future. T-800 was design by Skynet to be the best at infiltration, and assassination unit in the war against humans. Carrying high tech weaponry, and chalk full of techno goodness. Its a smart machine, capable of learning in the moment to be a better killer. It comes with pre set knowledge of all modern military tactics, detail assassination files, host of info of human technology from pat and future, and detail files on human anatomy. It also come complete with human living tissue that cover the combat chassie for greater stealth options. The machine itself is made of Hyper Allow which is a special metal that has shown to be near impenetrable to most forms of attacks, including Plasma weapons to a degree. For weapons this guy carries duel 40 Watt Plasma Rifles which are capable of blowing apart solis walls, or solid concrete support beams with a single shot. Burns at temperatures to melt steel easy. He also carries various 40mm Grenade Launchers in the movies and comics, using HE and Tear Gas ammo.

T-600s

No Caption Provided

T-600s are the first attempts by Skynet at infiltration. Made of titanium, and covered in rubber skin. They are strong, tough, though not the brightest. They pack a single minigun on one arm, and automatic grenade launcher on the other.

Kreia aka Darth Traya

No Caption Provided

"What do you wish to hear? That I once believed in the code of the Jedi? That I felt the call of the Sith, that perhaps, once, I held the galaxy by its throat? That for every good work that I did, I brought equal harm upon the galaxy? That perhaps what the greatest of the Sith Lords knew of evil, they learned from me?"

Kreia is a Jedi who has been around for many centuries, teaching multiple Jedi the ways of the force, including Revan. Dissatisfied with Jedi teachings, she went to the Dark Side. Dissatisfied with the Dark Side after being casted down, she ends up following her own path in the force. Kreia eventually grows tired fo life, and puts all her effort into the powerful Jedi Mettra Sulik to end the force. During the KOTOR 2 game, Kreia was the main manipulator of events that allowed Meetra to gain power, cast down the Sith Triumvant, and lead the galaxy into a new age. Kreia was one of the more powerful users of the Force in Star Wars history. up there with the like of Exar Kun, and Revan. She was also a expert lightsaber duelist according to many forces. Able to wield 3 lightsabers at once with the Force in a unique style to her. She had a large of variety of force attacks in the form of powerful Telepathy, powerful Telekinesis, Burst Speed, Force Concealment on a high level, Force Lightning, Life Drain, Farsight, Force Sense, Tutaminis, Force Scream, and Dark Healing. With all this at her command, she is a very formidable foe of any opponent.

Darth Thanaton

No Caption Provided

"Philosophy gives structure to the delicately ordered chaos of our Empire. Tradition. Principles. History. The threads that compose our society."

Long story short, he started out as a Sith Apprentice whose master fell from grace. Thanaton was sent on a suicide mission to kill the Emperor Vitiates former apprentice Exel Kreesh, who was both a highly skilled and powerful Sith. He ends up succeeding this mission, and then becomes part of the Dark Council of the Empire. Later on in the war, he bites off more than he meant too, and was destroyed by a powerful Sith called Kallig. Kallig was able to defeat him due to being possessed by force spirits that end up throwing off Thanatos. If not for this special use of the Force, Thanatos would have won. Thanaton was a powerful Sith Lord, a master of Telekinesis, and Force Lightning. using both to the highest degree, and in varety of ways most Sith lords never had. He was also a master of Sith Magic, able to kill foes with a spell. Thanaton possess abilities of Force Sense, and Farsight as well.

Quinlon Vos

No Caption Provided

"I am not part of the dark—simply deeper in the shadows."

Quinlon Vos is a Jedi knight during the Clone Wars. He is a famous figure for his part in the war as Spy, and the one Jedi who brushes with the Dark Side the most. He has in his career been successful at gathering info on enemies of the Republic, and help take down major threats to the galaxy as a whole by himself. He has even became a apprentice to Count Dooku of all people as a undercover agent for the Jedi. He is very well trained, a resourceful fighter, and master of deception. His Force abilities are wide, and all useful in his fights to win. He has shown Beast Language, Force Concealment, finely tuned Force Senses, Healing, Telekenisis, Burst Speed, Force Leap, Jedi mind Trick, Force Lightning, and a unique and powerful Post Cognition via touch. With these abilities, his Lightsaber, and a trusty blaster Vos is a force to be reckon with.

Back to the match...

Now that is out of the way, lets get into this part of your team being unstoppable via stealth alone. Here is my perk.

No Caption Provided

Skynet Cyberyne Systems is all about making the right moves, and guiding things along. Working for them grants you Basic Knowledge of the foes, as well 2 T-600 Terminator units. Also gain the ability to Teleport 1 team member anywhere on the Battlefield.

This perk grants my team basic knowledge, which was stated a Wikipedia knowledge. Meaning my team has very good understanding what they are up against here. So they are not in the dark either.

My team is also very well trained together. T-800 and the T-600s a well oiled machine, willing to take orders from anyone they are working with. The Jedi/Sith characters are all force users trained under same styles and principles. They will mesh nicely.

In this fight they all have communication devices as well. The T-600s and T-800 all have built in communicators with frequencies. The SW team all have high tech responders on their wrists, and Kreia is a powerful Telepath who has connected minds on city levels easy. So they all have communication like your team.

Now to counter your perfect Invisibility, it is not perfect to this team. All my characters have excelent Force Sense which is listening and sensing not just Thoughts or Emotions, but the world around them. Its not the same as say Super Hearing, or Smell, or Sight. They listen to the events of the world via the Living Force.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Some example of Vos here using it both times to not feel for a single thing, but rather what is happening in the enviroment. Your suits protect you from the Jedi sensing you directly, not the Environment. Every time your characters make the air molecules move around, every time a physical object has weight added to it changing its original state, every time your characters make cockroaches or flies scatter in fear, then my team via Kreia or Vos will sense yours. Its not that hard for them to guide the overwhelming fire power of my team to be concentrated in that area, forcing your team to expose themselves and attack back anyway.

Add to this my whole team besides the machines have Farsight.

No Caption Provided

The ability to see past Space and Time to view the possible futures.

No Caption Provided

Seeing things before they happen, its a Jedi thing.

Luke Skywalker and Obi Wan further show how useful it is.

Loading Video...

Like so, all part of the very basic Shii Cho Lightsaber training infact. This is why all Jedi can fight blind and deflect blaster fire with their eyes covered, or sense attacks before they come at them. Kreia is better than the slight precog of most Jedi too.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Kreia skill with this is such that she accurately predicts just about every outcome she has foreseen.

Foreshadows the death of Mandalorian bounty hunter Jango Fett at the hands of Jedi Master Mace Windu approximately 4,000 years later, in a prophecy relating to the fate of the Mandalorians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0SI8Z6lpiw

Kreia accuratly describes the many futures of Meetra's teammates, and Meetra herself. Forsees the threat of the Sith Empire that will wage war in the The Old Republic games. Forsees Meetra involvement with Revan.

She will easily foreseen your teams tactics, and more than possibly know what moves they will make. Vos and Thanaton will have the slight Precog to react as well to any attack. Kreia and Vos alone have the feats to show they can use Force Sense of the environment changes to find your team at all times. Using the Force to predict the future, and sense the Environment around you is far more useful than that Invisibility your team is blindly relying on. Especially since my team knows all about it via the Basic Knowledge.

So there is no easy win for your team here.

Add to all this the Teleporting option I have via my perk. At the start of the match, one member of my team is put anywhere on the map. Know where that is?

No Caption Provided

Considering my team has Burst Speed and super speed feats running wise, this is a early victory right here. The Numbers help the odds alot for me as well. I have not decided how to play this yet, but will shortly.

I am glad you ended up matching with me. We never had a solid debate against each other, never finished the IDW vs Mirage TMNT CAV, and we both love Dark Tower lol. I just want to make sure you understand in no way will this be easy for ya my friend :) Game on.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag for votes

8bitGangsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DragonEnton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What happen here?

Baztet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What happen here?

Yeah seriously this looked like an excellent match.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baztet: It did as well i really do hope Tparks comes back because i feel both would provide an excellent cav.

Baztet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@8bitgangsta: Since TParks is not going to reply here, I thought it would be interesting to defend his team. This is not part of the tourney as I am sure that Tparks has been DQed.

Detecting the Team

Using the Force to sense the Environment is a good idea but against Tassadar or Zeratul, this will mean nothing. Protoss Cloaking actually warps space and time around them so that they create no disturbances in the environment. Part of becoming a Dark Templar entails you making it down a pathway without being detected by multiple cloaked Dark Templar without the aid of cloaking. If you can't do it, you aren't a Dark Templar. Zeratul and Tassadar both have completed it. They are more than capable of moving through the environment without making any alterations. Keep in mind both of them can teleport via Blink which means they won't create any oddness in the environment unless necessary. Zeratul has more experience with stealth than your entire team does doing anything combined.

Kerrigan and Nova are also just as well trained but they lack the experience. Since they won't really be moving, they'll be very difficult to detect. They wear space-capable armor so you can't feel their breath.

Farsight is useless here because none of them will ever be visible. Your farsight will just show things happening without any real cause because your visions can only show events from the Force Users perspective. You can't see or detect the enemy team so your farsight will just show things happening not where the team is or how to find them.

Getting the packages!

Zeratul will get 1 package, his Blink device ensure they beat you to the top right package. You'd have to outrun teleportation to get that package which is impossible. Zeratul picks this one up using TK and returns it in less than 3 seconds.

Tassadar, meanwhile summons an Hallucination of Zeratul and sends it to the far left package. Zeratul will already be on his way to the Freight Ramp Package to meet Tassadar. This is the only place that your team can make a stand. Your team would need to teleport a member to that location using your Skynet Teleport. This would leave 1 of your members against 2 Dark Templar. When this happens, Nova will fire an EMP round disabling the Lightsabres of the enemy. This will allow their Psyblades to utterly dominate whoever is teleported. They then leave with the package.

Your team has no means of stopping this with just 1 teleport. The team beats yours to the packages and leaves before your team can even arrive. With Kerrigan and Nova covering the escape, they can ensure that no one will get close.

Simply put, this is about speed and your team doesn't have the juice.