Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pokergeist

Teams:

Strider92: Red Team (Bottom)

Kylar Stern: Black Ka'kari, throwing daggers, poisoned tipped swords

Dante Sparda: Yamato, Duel pistol

Vindicare Assassin: Exitus Pistol, Extius Sniper (Turbo and SB rounds), Vindicare Stealth Suit, Vindicare Mask, frag grenades (2)

menaceforever: Blue Team (Top)

TX (Terminator 3): Flamethrower and Plasma Cannon

Neo (The Matrix and Matrix Reload): Dual SMGs, Dual 9MM Barrettas, Dual M-16s

Number 6 (I Am Number Four): Plasma Gun, Glowing Blade

Battlefield: Slaaanesh Temple (Weather Rainy)

No Caption Provided

Middle Side Shot.

No Caption Provided

Rules:

Everyone has 10 minuets Prep to study map and Comunnication Ear Pieces on a Normal Radio Frequency.

No one knows who there fighting. Only theres 3 Target need killing.

Remember all powers are neutral here and affect eachother. I.E. Magic will affect Force. Force affect Warp. Warp affect Biotics. Ect ect....

Anyones Gun that requires Ammo have only 2 Clips of Ammo.

Blood Lusted

No BFR

KO or Death

WHEN BOTH MEMBERS ARE DONE DEBATING WILL THERE BE VOTES. VOTE ON THE DEBATE AS WELL AS THE TEAM. SOME TEAMS ARE STRONGER IN STATS BUT A GODD DEBATER CAN POINT OUT THERE UNSEEN FLAWS OR HOW THEIR TEAM MATCHES THEM.

Have Fun

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By ShootingNova

This is going to be good......

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Pokergeist

I belive it will be more even of a fight.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By ShootingNova

Yeah, probably.

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MenaceForever2

Can you give me some weather stats @CadenceV2:

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lady_liberty

Looking forward to this one a lot.

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MenaceForever2

Also, Lets see Dante vs Neo. I do believe that Neo could hold him off for quite some time until Number 6 gets done with V.A. V.A. vs Number 6. I think that she could take him if she lured him toward the fire in the middle of the arena. She could create a fire to distract him then go invisible to try and bring the middle arena down with her telekinesis. Then, Number 6 and Neo defeat Dante with invisibility on their side. During this time, Kylar should have been defeated by T-X due to her advanced weaponry. If not then Neo and Number 6 can help with defeating him.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pokergeist

@menaceforever: Rainy Weather (As usaul with this map) with a chance of Whoop Ass.

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MenaceForever2

Then, Number 6 could create a rain storm with the weather to distract him instead of the fire.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#10  Edited By Strider1992

I think this will end up with Dante Vs Neo. Both of them are fast and will most likely be in close combat with one another before their team-mates realize it. This is a fight I honestly don't think Dante would need back up for. His standard gear and superior durability should give him the edge he needs to beat Neo. Neo won't go down fast but I think unless he gets help its inevitable he will lose eventually.

Next up would be the Vindicare as usual he will have chosen an area far away from the battle. Thanks to his mask he can intercept radio frequencies:

Vindicare Assassins wear a Spy Mask, which is able to scan on a wide spectrum to pick out heat and energy sources allowing them to see in almost any conditions over long distances. The mask also allows the Assassin to monitor the enemy's communication channels, and comes equipped with concentrated food and water cartridges for extended operations. They also wear a specially designedStealth Suit, which combines normal synskin with chameleon chemicals to hide his form in his surroundings.
-Deamonhunter's codex

so he will know here your team is a long time before you know where he is because the OP states we have communications units. Vindicare Assassins are trained to always kill the biggest threat first and as soon as he see's Number 6's energy readings on his mask she will instantly be his priority. It doesn't matter how many rain stroms or smoke screens she casts the Assassin will always be able to see her due to his mask and if I recall correctly number 6's durability wasn't great to i'm pretty sure 1 turbo round fired from his Exitus rifle:

The Turbo-penetrator Round is a hypervelocity, Adamantine-jacketed bullet surrounding a special magno-sealed flux needle. These special rounds are renowned for their ability to pierce nearly any armour, and the hypervelocity round wreaks havoc upon any target, often by the secondary effects of its phasing passage through the target’s molecular structure.
-Description of an Exitus turbo round

Even if number 6 does somehow work out she's been marked (highly unlikely since Vindicare Assassins are incredibly good shots with hundreds of years of combat experience) she still wouldn't be able to find the Vindicare as he will most likely be on the other side of the map and with his predator-like invisibility (^see first quote^) she won't even know where to start looking. So eventually the Assassin will kill her.

The TX's only shot at getting Kylar before it gets killed would be to kill him at a range but unfortunately it won't be able too. Kyalr's invisibility is referred to as "perfect invisibility" by his brethren because it is controlled by magic and only mages and magic-borns will be able to detect him. Thus all of TX's sensors will be nigh useless because magic trumps logic. People with enhanced vision have been unable to see Kylar even though he was running straight at them. Only people with magic like him will have the ability to detect him and TX doesn't have any magic.

In close combat this will be a very quick fight due to Kylar's black ka'kari i'll use the quote from my last battle to explain it:

Another very dangerous thing about Kylar is his possession of an object called the black Ka'kari. The black Ka'kari is a sentient weapon that often talks to Kylar offering advice (or mockery in quite a few cases) in its harmless form it looks like a small black orb. As soon as it is engaged it flows over the bearer coating him/her as second skin (Kylar normally also uses it to form a blade on his hand much like the wrist-blade in Assassin's Creed as well). Each Ka'kari has a distinct ability the Silver Ka'kari for example rendered the user completely invulnerable as it embodies the Protector(if I remember rightly). The black Ka'kari is the embodiment of the Devourer/Sustainer its ability is to eat and absorb anything at all it comes into contact with (including magic). For example if Kylar where to touch a suit of armor for example the ka'kari would devour it.

While the black ka'kari can absorb organic materiel on living creatures it takes longer. Metal on the other hand it can devour in seconds. There is an instance in the 2end novel where Kylar puts on some armor and accidently touches it with the ka'kari. The armor is devoured pretty much instantaneously. So on a being made purely from metal? I can see that ending badly for TX. Not to mention Kylar could use his Talent to give himself an even bigger edge:

Talent is magical energy that can be used in a majority of ways such as increasing his speed to superhuman levels, moving through shadows or increasing his ability to heal by a large extent. You can think of Talent much like the Force in Star Wars. They are both very similar in how they can be used.

Talent can be used in ingenious ways that are really only limited to what the user can imagine and the extent of his/her control. Talent has been used to catch swords, feed arrows to a bowstring, fast-healing, boost his/her strength and speed, muffle his/her footsteps, cloak the user in shadows, throw their voice, climb a variety of objects and structures, and self-transformation. Durzo stated that self-transformation can take up to several hours in a discussion with Kylar, but he showed that someone as skilled as he is can transform in a matter of moments when he grew a pair of wings.
-Description of Talent
MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MenaceForever2

Number 6 has shown to be able to survive explosions, electrocution, and much more. Also, the smoke screen could provide her some support when she goes invisible therefore he will most likely not be able to see her. Also, he won't be able to react fast enough when Number 6 teleports at him. I don't know how durable his armor is though so you will have to tell me. Also, TX is made out of something called mimetic poly.....something but it's an organic.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Strider1992

@menaceforever said:

Number 6 has shown to be able to survive explosions, electrocution, and much more.

Surviving an explosion is a bit different from taking a bullet that cuts through you on a molecular level. These rounds cut through force fields and power armor (who take explosions without any trouble). I don't see number six coming close to having that kind of durability.

@menaceforever said:

Also, the smoke screen could provide her some support when she goes invisible therefore he will most likely not be able to see her.

Vindicare Assassin masks can see in almost nay spectrum. If she gives of heat he can see her, if she has a heartbeat he can see her and if she has a communications unit he can see her (via radio waves). These masks are designed to track aliens and traitors on feral planets in complete darkness and in very very hard environmental conditions.

@menaceforever said:

Also, he won't be able to react fast enough when Number 6 teleports at him. I don't know how durable his armor is though so you will have to tell me. Also, TX is made out of something called mimetic poly.....something but it's an organic.

How is she going to find him? Assassins don't get near their enemy and pick them off from a very long range. He could be on the other side of the map for all she knows and how does 6 see him due to his Stealth suit?

Assassins of the Vindicare temple also wear a specially designed Stealth Suit, which combines normal synskin with chameleon chemicals to hide his form in his surroundings.
-Deamonhunters Codex

To my knowledge she never showed any form of enhanced senses in that department.

@menaceforever said:

I don't know how durable his armor is though so you will have to tell me.

The stealth suit assassins wear is specially designed by the adeptus mechanicus and enhances them to meta-human levels:

This item of Vindicare wargear appears as a matte-black bodyglove, specially fitted for the individual Assassin. The Vindicare Temple has a long-standing pact with the Adeptus Mechanicus to craft these exquisite suits, each one combining Cameleoline-laced materials with a complex version of "synskin." This material bonds with the Assassin’s body, enhancing his reflexes and protecting him from poisons, gases, and other hazards of the battlefield. Each suit is supple and silent, allowing the Assassin to move with perfect freedom whilst still retaining its protective qualities. It should be noted that the wargear of a Vindicare Assassin is often gene-coded to that individual and no other, and that it would take a great deal of effort to adjust the gene-coding for another user.

In-game they have the same durability as Space Marine power armor so Assassins are pretty damn durable!

@menaceforever said:

Also, TX is made out of something called mimetic poly.....something but it's an organic.

The metal itself is not organic. When the TX appeared in the future it appeared as a naked human. Only the outer coating is organic because it allows the Terminator to pass through time without being destroyed. The polymimetic alloy the terminator is made of is simply a type of sentient liquid metal (most likely nanites or something. I'll look into it). So only the outer surface of the TX is organic. Cutting through skin is not hard to do and Kylar could most likely stab her with the ka'kari.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pokergeist

Ill intervene on the Vidis Armour. His Suit is as durable as a Divers wet suit. However the Suit enhances a already Enhance Assassin in Speed, Strength and Toughness. There as fast as Eldar in Bullet Speed Movement. They Dodge whats thrown at them and they can physically tank a 2 ton hit from a Space Marine.

Also (love Terminator Movies) The TX can simulate Organic Material just like the T-1000 in the lquid Metal. Both of them had no Flesh on them when transported thru and its how both can assume a human looking form (Touch, Smell, ect...) for Shape Changing.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Strider1992

@CadenceV2 said:

Ill intervene on the Vidis Armour. His Suit is as durable as a Divers wet suit.

Really? Any chance you could give me your source on that? O.O

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Chaos Prime

@CadenceV2 said:

Ill intervene on the Vidis Armour. His Suit is as durable as a Divers wet suit. However the Suit enhances a already Enhance Assassin in Speed, Strength and Toughness. There as fast as Eldar in Bullet Speed Movement. They Dodge whats thrown at them and they can physically tank a 2 ton hit from a Space Marine.

Also (love Terminator Movies) The TX can simulate Organic Material just like the T-1000 in the lquid Metal. Both of them had no Flesh on them when transported thru and its how both can assume a human looking form (Touch, Smell, ect...) for Shape Changing.

Is this the Clan that Assasinated a Chapter Master? (if i remember correctly)

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Pokergeist

@Strider92:

@Chaos Prime said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Is this the Clan that Assasinated a Chapter Master? (if i remember correctly)

That too also in the Novel Soul Hunter (Night Lords first book) The Soul Hunter guy battles the Calidus Assassin and her Armour is non existant. She was simply Durable and Dodge 90% of his attacks.

Also...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Even In game Stats and Suit Descriptions state its Synthetic Skin (like Latex) and offers no save at all other than a 4+ Invun due to the Reflexes and Dodging capabilties of said assassin.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Strider1992

@CadenceV2: Consider me corrected I was obviously going on bad information!

ChaosMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ChaosMarvel

@Strider92 said:

@CadenceV2: Consider me corrected I was obviously going on bad information!

Yeah I think you must have misread whatever it was as I don't remember Assassins having 3+ save durability. Having said that I don't think that matters as i'd still take a Vindicare Assassin over Number 6 at a range. The Assassin would most likely kill her before she knew he was aiming at her.

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MenaceForever2

Ok so In game feats do or don't count.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Pokergeist

@menaceforever: Video Game Cinemas are accepted. Gameplay and Table Top Model Stats are not. :)

@Strider92: Im giving yas another night and then well Call for a Vote.

That way we will have one more Match or Semi Finals then by Saturday the last match.

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By MenaceForever2

Feats coming in a few secs

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strider's team takes this.

Dante with Yamato? Ouch.

Along with a Vindicare Assassin and Kylar, what can team two do?

Neo has zero feats outside the Matrix, Number Six has no way of stopping Yamato and Kylar could take one of the Vindicare's grenades then stuff it into the T-X's mouth.

Of course if this in the Matrix then Neo roflstomps.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Pokergeist

@Pwok21: Definatly not in the Matrix. Neo has his First Movie Showings. But no Control like bending the world around him, re writing physics like.

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By MenaceForever2

@CadenceV2: Wait i though this was in the Matrix for Neo but he just has first movie showings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CadenceV2:

Okey-Dokey then I'll stand by my statement made previously.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Pokergeist

@Pwok21: @menaceforever: Yes he has his showing like in the Matrix from the first movie. No Jumping into poeple (Smith Scene) or stopping bullets with the hand. You know what I mean. You can even Fly with Neo as he does that in the first movie at the very end and isnt breaking rules like that. Also Neo can see the world like CPU Code (BENEFIT?) just no jumping into people causing them to implode inside or Bullet Hand trick, or the Strength/Durabilty from the Series after that. (He has more in guidlines from the first movie, 2nd and 3rd was reckoculas in feats)

See what I mean?

Powers.

Bullet Dodging Speed

Strength and Durabilty against Smith showings

Fighting styles he downloaded and use in the first film

Gun Skills

Super Jump

Flight (yes he can fly like the first movie)

Sees the word as Programing Code (Who needs Infared)

Thats the First Neo.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Pokergeist

@Strider92: @CadenceV2: Now I think about it Neo who sees the world in Program Codes would Spot Vindi no matter where he is. Also Neo has Flight in this as no one mention it from the first movie. Just no Super Speed Mach Speed Flight. He can jump the battle field in one leap. His Bullet Speed Reactions can dodge 9 out of 10 shots from another Bullet Timer. Plus hes packing guns and quite a show with them and master KUng Fu Master.

I wont go as far as to say he can see Kylar (cause he is magic) but he can be a match for Dante for sure who is only a Bullet Speeder himself in Devil May Cry 1 and 3 human form.

Just throwing it out there.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CadenceV2:

All his first movie feats were still inside the Matrix, he couldn't duplicate them in real life.

Besides he gets sliced by one of Yamato's ranged slices and that is the end of that.

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By MenaceForever2
MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By MenaceForever2
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Strider1992

@Pwok21 said:

Menace's team takes this.

Dante with Yamato? Ouch.

Neo has zero feats outside the Matrix, Number Six has no way of stopping Yamato and Kylar could take one of the Vindicare's grenades then stuff it into the T-X's mouth.

So you mean my team then -.o? In the title i'm team two but in the OP i'm team 1 lol.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Strider1992

some feats for Dante:

starts at 1:18

Starts at 1:40 (Dante wasn't even taking this fight seriously) at 8:03 he takes a huge fricking sword through the chest and doesn't really care.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Strider92 said:

@Pwok21 said:

Menace's team takes this.

Dante with Yamato? Ouch.

So you mean my team then -.o? In the title i'm team two but in the OP i'm team 1 lol.

Just changed comment, sorry about that.

Your team rocks by the way.

JediWaffles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By JediWaffles

Can i just say, Vindicare Assassin's are soooo OP haha. If you throw out their feats, one Assassin could prolly solo.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Strider1992

@Pwok21: I'm starting to think Assassins Creed may have copied Kylar Stern's design lol:

Altair:

Kylar Stern:

No Caption Provided
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Pokergeist

@Strider92 said:

@Pwok21: I'm starting to think Assassins Creed may have copied Kylar Stern's design lol:

Altair:

Kylar Stern:

No Caption Provided

What A Blatant Knock Off.

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By MenaceForever2

Can I at least now have the first half of Matrix Reloaded Neo.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Pokergeist

@menaceforever:Thats up to him now @Strider92: Can Menace have Reloaded Neo for fair debate?

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By MenaceForever2

Come on Strider if your team is superior you shouldnt be scared of Neo right

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Pokergeist

@Strider92: Yeah dont be a wuss

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Strider1992

@CadenceV2 said:

@menaceforever:Thats up to him now @Strider92: Can Menace have Reloaded Neo for fair debate?

Sure

@menaceforever said:

Come on Strider if your team is superior you shouldnt be scared of Neo right

Yeah you can have him if you like. There's no need to try and bait me lol!

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By MenaceForever2

Ok so now Neo can defeat Dante. With his TK and advanced skill he should be able to take Dante down in a matter of minuets:

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Strider1992

@menaceforever: Thats not TK. When he's within the Matrix he can rewrite physics. The OP has said Neo is outside of the Matrix (to prevent nigh-omnipotence) so he won't be able to do that. The only thing that has changed is that Neo is now a better a fighter.

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By MenaceForever2

@Strider92: Neo is featless outside the Matrix. Obviously Neo is in the Matrix for him but he cant do certain things. Also, even without him controlling the Matrix to do his bidding he can wipe the floor with Dante as he did the Smiths.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Strider1992

@menaceforever: How can he put Dante down? In the video I posted earlier it shows Dante taking multiple stab wounds to the chest and then a sword straight the chest. Without hardly any signs of discomfort.

@Strider92 said:

some feats for Dante:

starts at 1:18

Starts at 1:40 (Dante wasn't even taking this fight seriously) at 8:03 he takes a huge fricking sword through the chest and doesn't really care.

If Dante can take this kind of treatment and not even feel it then how can Neo even hurt him?

Both Dante and Neo are very fast and very good fighters but Dante is more durable. He can outlast Neo. Especially as he's armed:

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By MenaceForever2

@Strider92: Neo has shown to be able to defeat almost hundreds of people at a time where Dante has only fought about 2 i think. This proves that Neo is a more skilled fighter and way more duarable.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Strider1992

@menaceforever: True he hasn't fought the amount of the same amount of people Neo has but lets not forget who the people he has are. Take Vergil for example that guy was able to slash Dante numerous times before a raindrop hit the ground not to mention catch bullets on his sword edge and throw them back with the same force.

I don't remember Neo's durability being that impressive. Didn't he get downed by stab wounds at one point? Can you give me a vi of his best durability feat because honestly none spring to mind.

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By MenaceForever2

@Strider92: When he was fighting those agents he seemed to not even fell there punches and in the first movie in his fight with Morpheus and Smith he seemed to be able to keep fighting after being almost beat to death.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Strider1992

@menaceforever: Oh I agree his durability to blunt trauma is good I was referring to penetrative damage. For example Spider-man has been plastered against a wall by Hulk and kept fighting but one bullet has been enough to stop him. Resistance to blunt trauma like punches and tanking a couple of slashes from a katana are two very different things.

Avatar image for sensitivepsych0
SensitivePsych0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By SensitivePsych0

When's voting?