Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pokergeist

Teams:

Floopay: Staring at 6

Sephiroth - Fire / Lightning / Ice Materia, Masamune (Same Material as a Vibroblade)

General Grievous - All 11 of his Lightsabres along his belt, 1 Stun Grenade, 1 Frag Grenade, 1 Concussion Grenade

Edward Elric - Cold Weather Arm/Leg, Standard Cloak, a Metal Tower Shield

Strider92: Staring at 5

Kylar Stern: Black Ka'kari, throwing daggers, poisoned tipped swords

Dante Sparda: Yamato, Duel pistol

Vindicare Assassin: Exitus Pistol, Extius Sniper (Turbo and SB rounds), Vindicare Stealth Suit, Vindicare Mask, frag grenades (2)

Battlefield: Halo Snowbound

No Caption Provided

Rules:

Everyone has 10 minuets Prep to study map and Comunnication Ear Pieces on a Normal Radio Frequency.

No one knows who there fighting. Only theres 3 Target need killing.

Remember all powers are neutral here and affect eachother. I.E. Magic will affect Force. Force affect Warp. Warp affect Biotics. Ect ect....

Anyones Gun that requires Ammo have only 2 Clips of Ammo.

Blood Lusted

No BFR

KO or Death

WHEN BOTH MEMBERS ARE DONE DEBATING WILL THERE BE VOTES. VOTE ON THE DEBATE AS WELL AS THE TEAM. SOME TEAMS ARE STRONGER IN STATS BUT A GODD DEBATER CAN POINT OUT THERE UNSEEN FLAWS OR HOW THEIR TEAM MATCHES THEM.

Have Fun

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MenaceForever2

Is this open?

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

Team 2 seems to have the advantage.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By Strider1992

@ImTheDamnBatman: Just to confirm you are talking about Flooplays team right? Because I'm team 2 in the title but team 1 in the actual fight. There was some confusion about this on other threads as well.

I shall return with my argument later :p!

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pokergeist

Edited. All good to go now :)

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Pokergeist

@Floopay: @Strider92: all yours.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Strider1992

@CadenceV2: I guess i'll get this rolling:

My team already has the advantage of knowing where Flooplays team is due to the Vindicare:

Vindicare Assassins wear a Spy Mask, which is able to scan on a wide spectrum to pick out heat and energy sources over long distances. The mask also allows the Assassin to monitor the enemy's communication channels, and comes equipped with concentrated food and water cartridges for extended operations.
-Lexicanum/Codex

So as the OP has said both teams have a coms unit my team has the upper hand as the Vinidicare can get into the communication channels and tell the rest of the team where the others are so his team has the element of surprise.

Sephiroth will most likely end up fighting Dante due to the fact neither of them are discreet and they are both pretty damn fast. Under normal conditions I would say Speh Vs Dante was a close fight but here Dante has Yamato so his damage out-put is VERY high:

This kind of ranged and close combat output is going to be very tough for Sephiroth to overcome.

Grievous is also not that discreet so Kylar will most likely get the drop on him due to his "perfect invisibility" the fact that he can only be detected by magic born/mages. 1 shot is most likely all Kylar needs due to the fact Grievous is made of metal:

The black Ka'kari is the embodiment of the Devourer/Sustainer its ability is to eat and absorb anything at all it comes into contact with (including magic). For example if Kylar where to touch a suit of armor for example the ka'kari would devour it (you can imagine the effects this could have on a person). The ka'kari also gave Kylar perfect invisibility(perfect invisibility refers to the fact that Kylars invisibility is generated by magic thus only Mages or magic users can detect him. Tech is useless as magic defies logic), immortality, perfect visibility regardless of the conditions and it also took over the job of healing his wounds away from his Talent (one less thing for Stern to concentrate on).
-Night Angel

Grievous doesn't really have a way of countering Kylar and due to the fact the Vindicare has hacked the opposing teams communication it allows Kylar to choose his target as the coms unit will light up the opposing team like a christmas tree to the Vindicare allowing him to effectively lead his team.

This is where i'm going to have trouble as I don't watch anime so Edward Elric is a complete mystery to me. I'll allow Flooplay to educate me when he gets here and only put up a minor argument.

Vindcare's do not engage in h2h unless they can help it (its not that they can't fight in h2h its simply that they are more deadly at a range) he will stay as far away from the fight as possible and with his invisibility it'll make it very hard for the other team to find him. The Vindicare on the other hand will have no problem seeing any of the other team due to his hacking of the opposing coms unit and the fact his Spy Mask allows him to see in nearly every spectrum imaginable from heat to energy output. So as long as anyone on the other team gives off heat, has an energy output, has the coms unit etc..... the Vindicare will see them LONG before they see him. This will allow him to get at least one free shot at whoever his target is and with rounds like the turbo or shell breaker round:

Shell Breaker Round - A Shell Breaker Round is used by Vindicare Assassins for bypassing a high-value target's personal energy shielding, such as force fields. This round is specially-treated with a psychically-charged imprint, and contains a complex circuit of anti-phase technology that is little understood even by the Tech-priests of the Mechanicus. The Shell Breaker is employed against a variety of targets such as the protective Warp fields generated by a Tyranid Zoanthrope, anEldar Warlock's Rune Armour and the psychic shields often employed by powerful psykers.
Turbo-penetrator Round - The Turbo-penetrator Round is a hypervelocity, Adamantine-jacketed bullet surrounding a special magno-sealed flux needle. These special rounds are renowned for their ability to pierce nearly any armour, and the hypervelocity round wreaks havoc upon any target, often by the secondary effects of its phasing passage through the target’s molecular structure.

The Vindicare is equipped to take down targets who have incredible durability and regularly hunts targets that use force fields. Bypassing Edwards durability shouldn't be a problem and the fact that he will see anyone here before they him gives the Vindicare a chance to fire off multiple shots. Vindicares are also incredibly accurate i'll find the paragraph later once i can get up the courage to open the book and read through it until I find the right passage lol but in Nemesis a Vindicare was able to headshot a pilot of a spacecraft who was breaking the sound barrier to pursue him (while falling through space lol). So Vinidcare's have haxed aiming power.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pokergeist

Dante vs Sephiroth sounds like a excellent match.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Pokergeist

@Floopay: Your Move guy :)

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Floopay

@Strider92 said:

@CadenceV2: I guess i'll get this rolling:

My team already has the advantage of knowing where Flooplays team is due to the Vindicare:

Vindicare Assassins wear a Spy Mask, which is able to scan on a wide spectrum to pick out heat and energy sources over long distances. The mask also allows the Assassin to monitor the enemy's communication channels, and comes equipped with concentrated food and water cartridges for extended operations.
-Lexicanum/Codex

So as the OP has said both teams have a coms unit my team has the upper hand as the Vinidicare can get into the communication channels and tell the rest of the team where the others are so his team has the element of surprise.

Sephiroth will most likely end up fighting Dante due to the fact neither of them are discreet and they are both pretty damn fast. Under normal conditions I would say Speh Vs Dante was a close fight but here Dante has Yamato so his damage out-put is VERY high:

This kind of ranged and close combat output is going to be very tough for Sephiroth to overcome.

Grievous is also not that discreet so Kylar will most likely get the drop on him due to his "perfect invisibility" the fact that he can only be detected by magic born/mages. 1 shot is most likely all Kylar needs due to the fact Grievous is made of metal:

The black Ka'kari is the embodiment of the Devourer/Sustainer its ability is to eat and absorb anything at all it comes into contact with (including magic). For example if Kylar where to touch a suit of armor for example the ka'kari would devour it (you can imagine the effects this could have on a person). The ka'kari also gave Kylar perfect invisibility(perfect invisibility refers to the fact that Kylars invisibility is generated by magic thus only Mages or magic users can detect him. Tech is useless as magic defies logic), immortality, perfect visibility regardless of the conditions and it also took over the job of healing his wounds away from his Talent (one less thing for Stern to concentrate on).
-Night Angel

Grievous doesn't really have a way of countering Kylar and due to the fact the Vindicare has hacked the opposing teams communication it allows Kylar to choose his target as the coms unit will light up the opposing team like a christmas tree to the Vindicare allowing him to effectively lead his team.

This is where i'm going to have trouble as I don't watch anime so Edward Elric is a complete mystery to me. I'll allow Flooplay to educate me when he gets here and only put up a minor argument.

Vindcare's do not engage in h2h unless they can help it (its not that they can't fight in h2h its simply that they are more deadly at a range) he will stay as far away from the fight as possible and with his invisibility it'll make it very hard for the other team to find him. The Vindicare on the other hand will have no problem seeing any of the other team due to his hacking of the opposing coms unit and the fact his Spy Mask allows him to see in nearly every spectrum imaginable from heat to energy output. So as long as anyone on the other team gives off heat, has an energy output, has the coms unit etc..... the Vindicare will see them LONG before they see him. This will allow him to get at least one free shot at whoever his target is and with rounds like the turbo or shell breaker round:

Shell Breaker Round - A Shell Breaker Round is used by Vindicare Assassins for bypassing a high-value target's personal energy shielding, such as force fields. This round is specially-treated with a psychically-charged imprint, and contains a complex circuit of anti-phase technology that is little understood even by the Tech-priests of the Mechanicus. The Shell Breaker is employed against a variety of targets such as the protective Warp fields generated by a Tyranid Zoanthrope, anEldar Warlock's Rune Armour and the psychic shields often employed by powerful psykers.
Turbo-penetrator Round - The Turbo-penetrator Round is a hypervelocity, Adamantine-jacketed bullet surrounding a special magno-sealed flux needle. These special rounds are renowned for their ability to pierce nearly any armour, and the hypervelocity round wreaks havoc upon any target, often by the secondary effects of its phasing passage through the target’s molecular structure.

The Vindicare is equipped to take down targets who have incredible durability and regularly hunts targets that use force fields. Bypassing Edwards durability shouldn't be a problem and the fact that he will see anyone here before they him gives the Vindicare a chance to fire off multiple shots. Vindicares are also incredibly accurate i'll find the paragraph later once i can get up the courage to open the book and read through it until I find the right passage lol but in Nemesis a Vindicare was able to headshot a pilot of a spacecraft who was breaking the sound barrier to pursue him (while falling through space lol). So Vinidcare's have haxed aiming power.

I kinda wanna ditch the rest of each other teams and turn this into a Sephiroth vs. Dante thread, because honestly....that's one heck of a match-up! But we're not doing that :P.

First of All: Very good team, I think this will be a pretty dang good debate. I'm also debating like 3 other tournaments so I'll try to keep up, it's a lot easier for me to reply if you send me a reply in your message, I'll do the same to you as a courtesy.

Second of All: I got home at 9pm today, and am going to bed now, didn't have as much time as I wanted to compose a proper rebuttal.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Pokergeist

@Floopay: @Strider92: You know what Ill keep this rolling till both of yas are ready to Vote. This can swing either way.

Edit: Vote

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Strider1992

@Floopay: Not a problem. I'm in no rush so take your time :) and yes it is tempting to make this into a Seph Vs Dante debate lol.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Floopay

@CadenceV2:

My tactic is based around a change to my original tactics based on our previous debate. If that's not allowed, let me know, if it's okay then I'll continue with it.

@Strider92:

My tactic is completely different from my previous battles (against CadenceV2). Having gone up against someone already who had a pretty potent stealth based character, I am aware of the possible harm that could pose on my team, and therefore I will take a new and more aggressive approach than I am used to in debates.

Tactic:

Opening strong and aggressive. Sephiroth is going to be exploding the battlefield and collapsing structures all around for me. Sephiroth will take flight and begin an aerial assault. He should be able to deflect, block, or protect himself against anything slung his direction, especially given his amazing senses and reflexes. Over and above this if he gets the notion of anyone's location, he will use his ice magic to immediately freeze that area. This should help keep whoever is in that area of effect slowed and caught off guard. Not necessarily by freezing them in place, but creating unstable footing, and a whole new list of obstacles to overcome.

With the structure immediately in front of my team collapsed, Edward will rush in, shield himself, and begin slinging shrapnel around while simultaneously fortifying his own barrier. This will create a constant barrage of attacks flowing into the battlefield, making your team forced to funnel themselves to certain locations (limiting their choice of movement), and when combined with Sephiroth's assault, this will greatly limit the possibilities of movement and advancement by your team without hindrance.

Grievious will be taking his 4 armed fighting style and keep in constant movement. He will charge to whoever he sees, and because his Lightsabres are in constant movement, he should be hard to tag by any stealthers. Also Duranium is well beyond the durability of almost any metal in most universes. I don't know if a single touch attack should go through it so easily. Lightsabres went through most metals like butter, but duranium can withstand a swarm of lightsabre attacks and blaster fire and go unharmed. I would think you might be able to weaken it in a shot, but I don't see anything instantly devouring it. But either or, he will be keeping constant momentum at all times.

This tactic is designed to combat stealth attacks, something my team will have learned to do in my previous battle. Because Gray Fox, who was one stealther, was a rough thing for my team to counter. The best choice of action is clearly to use my characters to their full strength right off the bat, and really keep the battlefield

Sephiroth Feats:(Copied and pasted from me and Cadence's thread, so some of the info might be irrelivent)

Sephiroth vs. Angeal and Genesis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6ZaSipHuO4

Feats shown in this video: Firaga Magic potential, Sephiroth cutting through steel like it doesn't exist, and in this video he is pretty much toying with these guys (as this is a training simulation).

Seph vs. Cloud in Advent Children:

http://www.myspace.com/video/ironman/final-fantasy-advent-children-final-fight-scene/32897914

Shows Telekinesis in this video, weather control, and insane reflexes and strength (throws Cloud around like he's a ragdoll, and that's gotta be a good 250+ pounds that he's throwing around like that).

Other Feats:

Flight - Shown in Advent Children, Crisis Core, and all over FF7, don't really need to state specifics.

Reflexes - Above bullet timer, easily outmatched Cloud who was capable of deflecting bullets with his sword (from multiple sources as well).

Speed - Capable of blocking attacks from multiple targets effortlessly, in his fight with Genesis, Sephiroth was never even remotely phased by Genesis's attacks. In Advent Children he was too fast for Cloud to block, and was able to tag him multiple times.

Phase Through Solid Objects - Not a very common feat of his. First shown in the Cargo Ship (granted this was the Jenova Clone Sephiroth, but I the feat should still stand). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfsowrZ7BOo&feature=relmfu. He replicates this feat multiple times throughout the game, but that's the first time.

Short Ranged Teleportation - This is also shown in his fight against Tseng in the Temple of the Ancients in FF7. He also uses it in his battle against Zack. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lvrl-O0CNn0&feature=related

Strength - Capable of lifting Cloud with one hand (once unarmed, once while Cloud was holding a buster sword), while Cloud is impaled at the end of the Masamune sword. This is several hundred pounds of weight on one outstretched arm, for at least a minute. When he does this feat initially (Crisis Core/FF7), he is bleeding heavily after having been impaled by a Buster Sword.

This video contains the first time he did it. He also throws Zack out of the room

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clW1nZVrBzE

1:27 - Lifts the Jenova Angel out effortlessly

5:08 - Impaled by a Buster Sword through the side, didn't pass out, was still more than strong enough to hold Cloud up

6:46 - Picks up Cloud with one Arm

7:07 - Gets thrown off the Mako Reactor, bounces off the side of something, lights on fire, and falls. He survives this encounter, and is found in the Northern Crater in FF7 five or six years later

Overall: This video shows a lot about Sephiroth, including his strength, durability, and some of his abilities

Durability - Firaga materia from Genesis in his prime was unable to even phase him. He took the Buster Sword to the side and was still able to stay on his feet (granted he was greatly weakened, but the feat stands). Also, he doesn't have too many durability feats because he is virtually untouchable, and the things that do hit him don't seem to hurt him!

Magic - Sephiroth's materia was all mastered when he was first used as a nonplayable party character. This means he is well versed and has been using that particular Materia for a pretty decent amount of time. Over and above this he has some degree of weather control (as shown in Advent Children in his fight against Cloud), and can brighten/darken the field whenever he wants. Add to this his Ice, Lightning, and Fire materia, and you have a force to be reckoned with.

If you don't have a lot of information on Elric or Grievous I can dig up some feat videos. However, it's hard finding FMA videos for some reason, but I'll make it happen. Grievous I'd have to dig up scans and videos both, but I think I could do it.

This is moreso an opening counter, I hope this can go on a bit longer.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Strider1992

@CadenceV2: @Floopay: Quick question before I come back with a counter.

Are we actually allowed to lead our team? I was under the impression the team would function in-character but simply work as a team or can we actually make tactical decisions for them?

For example Dante is about as discreet as a Rhino up the a$$. So in character the guy doesn't stand around or take the stealthy approach to a fight but in this scenario i'd be allowed to do that? Or was I right the first time and they simply function in character as a team?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Pokergeist

In Character. I never did clear that up. However like Floopay and I agree about Kharn Beserk in CC (Very well known for it) was a factor. All Characters in Character. If you can give a example of Dante Sneaking (I belive he has) then use it. They will work as a team tho.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Strider1992

@Floopay said:

If you don't have a lot of information on Elric or Grievous I can dig up some feat videos. However, it's hard finding FMA videos for some reason, but I'll make it happen. Grievous I'd have to dig up scans and videos both, but I think I could do it.

Grievous i'm good on i've got a fairly good idea what he can do but Elric on the other hand i know nothing of so some vids, an explanation from you or links would be helpful.

I like your plan but your team-mates are going to have to communicate with each other via their coms device to pull that off. As I said in my first post the Vindicare assassin is going to know what your team will do as they put their plan itno action and can inform the rest of my team exactly what your plan is:

-Lexicanum/Codex

So your team is going to have no element of surprise here and it gives my team a very good chance of countering not to mention giving my team the element of surprise. As soon as Sephiroth breaks cover to pull his flying ice trick Dante will engage him and not give him the time to do anything by pinning him down using Yamato (^see the video above^).

The Vinidicare assassin is trained to always attack the MVP its what they do. They stay a loooooooooong way from combat so they can use their incredible long range fire power. As soon as Sephiroth is being attack by Dante the next MVP seems to be Elric. As I said Vindicares do not approach close combat because they favor ranged so he'll stay at the other end of the map thus Elrics shrapnel isn't going to hit him from such a distance (provided Elric can even see the Assassin due to his invisibility). Like I posted the first time Vindicares are built for killing high priority opponents, forcefields are nothing new to them because thats what they are specialized for. They have the two sets off bullets (^see my first post^) that have been built for the soul purpose of ripping through force fields like butter one of them even distorts matter around itself as it flys effectively phasing its way through matter. I don't know how good Elric's forcefields are but I doubt they are better than the ones used in the 40kverse by high level TKers and tech. If Your team does take that tactic and Elric breaks cover, then it leaves Elric incredibly vulnerable to an exitus shot.

With regard to the metal i'm unsure what the extent of the black ka'kari's power is. I can say with a fair amount of certainty that it will not 1-hit kill Grevious. The main problem is this. You said Grevious is going to attack the first person he sees. The only guy on my team without invisibility is Dante. Both the Vindicare and Kylar can turn invisible at will. Kylar's invisibility is the more potent of the two as he can only be detected by people who can use magic. If Grievous as you said does attack the first person he see's which will be Dante (who will probably be fighting Sephiroth at this point) as the Vinidicare will be far away and Kylar will be running around cloaked. As soon as Grevious's attention is focused on attacking Dante Kylar will attack. Again he's another assassin who favors taking advantage of opponents to full on combat. Grevious's bloodlust will give Kylar a grand opening to land some very nasty hits.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Floopay

@Strider92: I'll come up with a rebuttal tomorrow, kind of tired from work and I'll see if I can't find some FMA videos. He's got the power of transmutation, which he can perform by clapping his hands together and placing on the object of his desire for transformation. I'll find some videos later.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Pokergeist

@Floopay: Are ya done with this Floopay?

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Floopay

@CadenceV2: Holy crap I forgot about this thread, I'm in like 4 debate threads atm!

@Strider92:

Alright, I think I am good with my previous tactic actually.

The only rebuttal I have is Sephiroth should be enhanced beyond Vincent Valentine in his base form (Vincent has the ability to completely overwhelm Sephiroth in every capacity, but in his base form they are equal in most terms, but Sephiroth is still a flyer and has more innate abilities). That being said there was a character known as Shelke the Transparent, and she was capable of going 95% invisible, However, she still had difficulties getting the drop on Vincent Valentine. so your invisible guys might be in trouble with Sephiroth flying and having full view of the battlefield. Plus they have their comm devices to relay information.

Edward Elric's Powers: I'm sorry, all I can find is this. He has a few other fight scenes but this is the easiest one to find

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-3k5a_EYMk

You see, the rules of Alchemy in FMA are down to you cannot transmute more than the raw materials you are provided. At some point you see them erecting walls (faster than the time it takes a fire blast to reach them), and Edward himself transmutes the ground to create a giant fist to punch father (the blonde guy everyone is fighting) in the face, and then creating a spear out of the rebar and throwing it in fathers direction.

Now he can create instant transmutation by simply clapping his hands together and touching the areas he needs to affect. I plan on him turning that entire fortress into a huge bombardment of omnidirection attacks, and between attacks he will be shielding himself. With comm devices my team can help navigate which directions and areas he's best bombarding. This should not only help protect him, but increase my odds of hitting the opposing team.

His hand to hand is okay, he's nowhere near peak human, but he is a very good fighter considering his size and build. He's also fairly durable, and he has a robotic arm/leg that should help protect him in an up front confrontation. Also, if your team does get too close, he will be shielding between attacks, and if you don't get him in one shot he can easily shield himself and follow it up with an omni direction attack that could smush a tank.

Grievous: He has his grenades, and he still has his speed and extremely powerful weaponry and armor. Dante would be forced to dodge him if Sephiroth decides that he does want Grievous to attack. Grievous is made of one of the most durable alloys in the Star Wars universe, and he should be capable of getting close and occupying Dante's time. But Dante should be able to dodge and tag him (it'd be tough to kill him because of his near indestructibility), but I don't think Grievious could occupy his time too long. Plus if Dante focuses too much on Grievous Sephiroth will tag him.

That's another issue, if your stealthers attack anyone on my team, then I should be able to help pinpoint them and provide support towards that side. I have both massive AoE support from ground, and from the air. As well as a very powerful single target support on ground, as well as in the air. I also have huge AoE lightning, which can both single and mass target. I have AoE Fire which is the size of a small warhead, and ice which should pretty much solidify a huge area.

I am sticking with my same tactic, just clarifying a few key points. Feel free to rebuttal but I think I'm ready for voting, yes.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Pokergeist

@Strider92: @Floopay: Striders move. Im Closing this tommorow for votes. Its been a Good Match so far. cant wait to see who come out on top.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Strider1992

@Floopay: As you said your team is going to use com's device to tell him where to bombard. Due to the Vinidicare's ability to hack into the com's unit they are going to know exactly where you are going to attack.

I can't really make a good rebuttal against Elric as I don't really know much about him. Thanks for the vid though i'll look into him for future reference. One other thing I forgot to add the last time I posted is that the black Ka'kari Kylar has makes him immortal. If he is killed then someone else (normally a close friend or family) automatically dies in his place leaving him completely unharmed. Of course he's not reckless with this ability as who would want someone you know to die in your place every-time you take a fatal wound?This means Kylar normally holds back and isn't reckless. In this case though he is bloodlusted. In this condition he's not going to care how many people die. So the only way to effectively put Kylar down is via incap. If not he is just going to keep on coming.

Unless you've got anything else to add i'm quite happy to go to the votes too.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Pokergeist

Votes? Im staring them now as this been going on for 2 weeks :).

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Strider1992

@CadenceV2: Yeah. This one dragged out because both me and Floo kept disappearing lol.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Pokergeist

Yeah it hapens.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#25  Edited By YoungJustice

I vote for Floopay.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By lady_liberty

I also vote Floopay.

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#27  Edited By GR2Blackout

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Team 2 seems to have the advantage.

This

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Floopay

@Strider92 said:

@Floopay: As you said your team is going to use com's device to tell him where to bombard. Due to the Vinidicare's ability to hack into the com's unit they are going to know exactly where you are going to attack.

I can't really make a good rebuttal against Elric as I don't really know much about him. Thanks for the vid though i'll look into him for future reference. One other thing I forgot to add the last time I posted is that the black Ka'kari Kylar has makes him immortal. If he is killed then someone else (normally a close friend or family) automatically dies in his place leaving him completely unharmed. Of course he's not reckless with this ability as who would want someone you know to die in your place every-time you take a fatal wound?This means Kylar normally holds back and isn't reckless. In this case though he is bloodlusted. In this condition he's not going to care how many people die. So the only way to effectively put Kylar down is via incap. If not he is just going to keep on coming.

Unless you've got anything else to add i'm quite happy to go to the votes too.

Yeah sorry about Elric. I had issues debating with him in my last thread as well. Full Metal Alchemist was super popular, but for some reason it's really difficult to find a lot of their fight scenes that involve transmutation.

Good debate though, best of luck, and it'd be a pleasure to lose or win against you. :D

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Pokergeist

@ImTheDamnBatman: Let me know what your final Vote is.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Chaos Prime

i vote for Strider92 just..

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By RIKR2

my vote goes for floopay

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Strider1992

@Floopay said:

Good debate though, best of luck, and it'd be a pleasure to lose or win against you. :D

Ditto. Good luck. :)

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Pokergeist

@Strider92: @Floopay: Votes are in. 3-2 Floopay!!!

It was a Close Match. Now that ya won Floopay what are you going to do next?

God Bless your soul Floopay. Enjoy your victory.

Thnx again for everyone time to read and vote :)