User Lists: 1

Red @dedmanwalkin

• The Courier (Fallout: New Vegas)
  • The Lone Wanderer (Fallout 3)
  • Daud (Dishonored)
  • Booker DeWitt (Bioshock Infinite)

Sponsor Wayne Enterprises

No Caption Provided

Wayne Enterprises prides itself on it special projects. They are always making new gear for stealth, and info gathering. Working for them grants your team Full Knowledge of the enemy. Also gain special suits design to grant Invisibility to any Tech Base Sensors, Superhuman Levels of Hearing, and Smell. Regular human levels of the senses are not affected. Psy senses are affected, but not Psy attacks from direct line of sight. All suits have built in Communications.

Blue @dragonenton

• Lelouch vi Brittania (w/Shinkirō nightmare frame)
  • Eidolon (from Worm)
  • Taylor Hebert (from Worm)
  • Echinda

Sponsor Weylan Yutani

No Caption Provided

Weyland Yutani Corp builds better worlds, has a private army, and all about bio weapon research. Working for them will grant you the ability to clone one person on your team. This clone cannot possess the same unique gear of the original, think of it being born on the battlefield with nothing but military fatigues. They can have gear from the team if they share whats on them. Also gain 5 Colonial Marines with Sensors and Pule Rifles, and 1 Smart Gunner Colonial Marine.

Rules

1) Strength limited to 10 tons.

2) Durability is limited to that of a Modern Day Tank. Not including Energy Shields or Healing. Characters cannot be unbeatable to Street Level means.

3) Movement, Combat, and Travel Speeds is limited to Mach 3. Reaction Speed is unlimited.

4) Energy Attacks limited to Tank Busting, not Bunker Busting. This includes all forms of Energy, Magic, Psychics, ect attacks.

5) Gear must fit above. This includes Armor, Shields, Weapons, ect.

6) May have 1 summon that fits above.

7) Telepathy like attacks are allowed, but character cannot be so good at TP that Will Power and/or Mental Defense has no way to combat against it.

8) Molecule Manipulation limited to weapons or gear of reasonable level.

9) Time Manipulation and Reality Warping is not allowed.

10) Teleport Killing, Shrink Killing, Telekinesis Killing, and Intangibility Killing is not allowed. You can attack those ways to harm or maim a character, you just cannot directly use it to kill that way in debates. Were calling this a fair plot device.

11) BFR is off.

12) All characters are in character.

13) Teamwork is not a factor, your team will have 2 weeks to train together. Hopefully there personalities will mix.

14) Week and a half for every round.

15) Be sure to vote on others matches to keep votes going, and matches flowing.

Shipping Wars

No Caption Provided

The Map is very simple to read, the rules are as well. Kill the other team.

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@dragonenton Since this is an actual fight, I'll go ahead and introduce my team:

The Courier

No Caption Provided

The Courier is a survivor, he does not go down easy. Even taking a bullet to the brain doesn't seem to keep him down. He is skilled in all forms of combat and has an arsenal that would make the Punisher jealous. He is no longer just a man, he is about 33% machine. His biggest advantage in any fight though is VATS. VATS allows him to take everything in the area into account and process it at superhuman speeds making it seem like the world is moving in slow motion. In addition, the Courier has weapons that are just ridiculous in power such as the Fatman Mini-Nuke Launcher, the Tesla Cannon, YCS-186 Gauss Rifle and the Archimedes Targeting System Euclid's C-Finder. He is also ridiculously durable thanks in part to his healing factor and power armor. He will be using his summon to bring along his flying robot buddy, ED-E. ED-E has a powerful set of sensors that can be used to detect virtually everything in the current battlefield as well as detect invisible foes.

Just so you know what the Courier will be bringing into battle with his maximum carry weight of 220:

(25) Stealth Suit MK II (Fully Upgraded) -25

(40) Scorched Sierra Power Armor -65

(1) Atomic Valence Tri-Radii Oscillator -66

(1) Rebreather -67

(1) First Recon Beret -68

(20) Esther -88

(9) Gatling Laser+ -97

(8) YCS/186 -105

(8) Elijah's Tesla Cannon -113

(7) Euclid's C-Finder -120

(7) Multiplas Rifle+ -127

(3) Compliance Regulator -130

(3) Pew Pew -133

(2) Sonic Emitter (Robo-Scorpion) -135

(2) Pulse Gun -137

(8) Protonic Inversal Axe -145

(4) Superheated Saturnite Fist -149

(1) Superheated Cosmic Knife -150

(4) 4 Stealth Boys -154

(9) 3 Tiny Tot's Mini-Nuke -163

(1) 8 Antivenom -164

(1) 8 Stimpak -165

(1) 8 Fixer -166

(1) 8 RadAway -167

(1) 8 Slasher -168

(4) 4 Weapon Binding Ritual -172

(4) 4 Lethal Cloud Kiss -176

(4) 4 Mother Darkness -180

(10) Smitty Special - 190

(10) 500 Max Charge ECP -200

(10) 500 Max Charge MFC -210

(10) 500 Max Charge SEC -220

The Lone Wanderer

No Caption Provided

The Lone Wanderer is very similar to the Courier in that they both come from Fallout and feature many of the same abilities. The Lone Wanderer is also a cyborg, has VATS, and can fire off tactical nuclear weapons. She has her own set of gear that differ from the Courier's stuff but is ultimately very similar. She tends to favor explosives and alien technology. She'll be teaming up with Elizabeth to bring forth Liberty Prime.

Here is a complete list of what she is boasting at 250 maximum carry weight:

(40) Enclave Hellfire Armor -40

(45) Prototype Medic Armor -85

(30) Fatman -115

(18) Vengeance -133

(12) Gauss Rifle -145

(8) Tesla Cannon -153

(6) The Shocker -159

(2) Firelance -161

(2) Mesmetron -163

(3) Jingwei's Shocksword -166

(2) Dartgun -168

(4) 4 Stealth Boys -172

(9) 3 Mini-Nukes -181

(2) 4 Cryo-Mines -182

(2) 4 Cryo-Grenades -185

(2) 4 Pulse Mines -187

(2) 4 Pulse Grenades -189

(2) 4 Nuka Grenades -191

(2) 2 Fire Ant Nectar -193

(1) 8 Ultra-Jet -195

(1) 8 Med-X -196

(1) 8 Psycho -197

(1) 8 Buffout -198

(1) 8 Stimpaks -199

(1) 8 RadAway -200

(10) 1000 Alien Power Cells -210

(5) 50 Mesmetron Power Cells -215

(10) 1000 Microfusion Cells -225

(10) 1000 Electron Charge Packs -235

(5) 500 Darts - 240

(3) Shishkebab -243

(2) 100 Shishkebab Fuel -245

(3) Fertilizer Shovel -248

(2) 20 Bobbleheads -250

Loading Video...

Daud

No Caption Provided

Daud is an assassin though not just any assassin, he is the master of a league of assassins. He was gifted with a Mark from the Outsider. The Outsider is a cosmic being capable of seeing all time and space. He is armed with a fairly eclectic set of weapons that enable him to be that much more stealthy. He is capable of a myriad of things such as making himself faster, teleportation, and telekinesis. He will be accompanied here by his trained Assassins that have similar abilities to himself.

Booker DeWitt

No Caption Provided

Booker is just a normal guy with a gun. Naw, I'm just kidding. Booker is a former soldier turned private investigator turned genetically modified killing machine. Booker has used a number of Vigors, powerful genetic vectors designed to install new abilities. This allows him to do a variety of things from shooting lightning to launching crows. He is accompanied here by Elizabeth, his daughter. She is the real reason I chose Booker. She is Dimensional manipulator capable of shifting dimensions, bridging dimensions, and just outright ensuring that no person on my team can ever die! She and Booker together are a downright unstoppable combination.

Training

This is where the magic happens. See, my team is powerful because of how they function together. So first and foremost let's talk about the Courier and the Lone Wanderer. Through the Pip-Boy, they can actually transfer items to other people without need to actually hand it to them. The cool thing about Booker is that he always has up to 8 vials of Vigors. Vigors are a non-permanent version of Plasmids and as such need to be consumed in order to use them. This is why so many vials are always available throughout the game. Lastly, Daud's Outsider abilities will automatically transfer to anyone he chooses. So long as they stay loyal to him, they can use his powers. As a result of the training, my team will be armed as such:

The Courier

• Arcane Bond granting Blink, Pull, Shadow Kill
  • 1 Piero's Formula
  • Return to Sender
  • Undertow

The Wanderer

• Superheated Saturnite Fist
  • 1 Piero's Formula
  • Devil's Kiss
  • Bucking Bronco

Daud

• 2 Stealth Boys
  • Stealth Suit Mark II
  • Super Heated Cosmic Knife
  • Jingwei's Shocksword
  • Variety of Chems and Poisons
  • Variety of Explosives
  • Shock Jockey
  • Murder of Crows

Booker

• Prototype Medic Armor
  • 2 Stealth Boys
  • Gauss Rifle
  • Multi-Plas Rifle
  • Variety of Chems and Poisons
  • Variety of Explosives
  • 2 Piero's Formula

Given my perk, I want to know more about your team. From my own research, I could speculate on a strategy but I'd rather have more information.

DragonEnton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dedmanwalkin: Ah, Fallout and Bioshock, how you make me smile. But I digress, I might not be able to update in the next day or so. Expect a response and opening on Saturday.

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonenton: Thank god you've played the games, I don't have to explain near as much.

DragonEnton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DragonEnton

@dedmanwalkin: How much information do you need on Lelouch? I'm certain you've never heard of the other three, unless you've read Worm?

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonenton: Mainly just an idea of their abilities and weaknesses.

DragonEnton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DragonEnton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dedmanwalkin: That's it. If my OP isn't here I'm done with this tournament. This shit happened last time as well.

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DedmanWalkin

@dragonenton: I know how you feel, I had the same thing happen to me. If you do feel as though you want to go forward feel free to drop a post.