Sci Fi deadliest warrior: Round 1 ODST vs Ork

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Sci Fi deadliest warrior: Round 1 ODST vs Ork (30 votes)

ODST 43%
Ork 47%

Welcome to a new thread idea that I have been thinking about for a while. This is a Sci fi version of the tv show deadliest warrior but the spin is YOU guys decide the winner every week I will post a new match up to discuss.

I will state which gear each soldier gets and the battlefield they will fight in. I will go over their weapons, gear and tactics and you guys will decide who wins. These battles will default with no prep.

Now on to the first fight.

Rules:

This fight is 1 v 1

The side with the most votes by the end of the week wins

Please explain why you voted who you did

Morals default to off

Gear:

ODST: Standard armor, he has a SMG and a shotgun, 5 grenades with unlimited rounds bu must reload.

The ork gets a regular shoota with unlimited ammo.

Battlefield:

Downtown New York 1/2 mile apart in cover.

Versions:

composite

• 
Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a ork from warhammer 40k.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ork has better damage soak but I'll give it to the ODST. They can be quiet when they have to and if he knows an enemy is in his vicinity he'll get the post up and check for it. The ork on the other hand will just be stomping around searching for the ODST.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Wut

ODST has short ranged weaponry. He is going to have to get close to the ork, and his weaponry is going to be bloody hard to put down the Ork. The best chance the ODST has is to sneak up and lob a grenade.

One hit from the Shoota will put the ODST down. Well... what is left of him. Shoota's pack the same punch as bolters, but they are inaccurate, so he will be spraying around the ODST for the most part.

In h2h, the Ork will rip the ODST apart.

I give the ODST the edge for being a human and so more likely to be a sneaky git and getting the chance to use his grenades. Half a mile in new york gives him a lot of time to hide and sneak around the Ork.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ork has better damage soak but I'll give it to the ODST. They can be quiet when they have to and if he knows an enemy is in his vicinity he'll get the post up and check for it. The ork on the other hand will just be stomping around searching for the ODST.

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump, sorry for the short op but this was only the first fight. The next one will be far more in depth.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste said:

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

50/50.

ODST don't have the durability but they sure have the fighting skill during firefights. They know that most of the covenant weapons will do critical damage, Most ODST go in the back lines fighting off elites and hunters when they are easily out numbered but they bulltrue.

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Army2442

Bump.

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ODST stomp

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By tparks

From what I've seen in the battle forums, Ork's seem quite a bit more powerful in power output and damage soak, but I could be wrong.

This is a cool idea though, so I'll hold off my voting until I see some more. :)

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ODST takes the majority but he has to work for it

The Ork on paper is all together better Stronger more durable with a healing factor and his weapons are capapble of one shoting the ODST

That said the ODST Wins this by pure skill they are the cream of the crop of the UNSC marines every ODST has mountains of experience against aliens that can one shot him , he can use the terran to his advantage and set up ambushes and hit and run attacks and the Ork being as stupit as it is makes it the perfect target.

If the ODST stays at range and uses all his skills to the fullest he can pull an upset majority if however he deides to fight the Ork head on the Ork wins 10/10m

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

voting ends this Saturday.

Avatar image for tenebrous_guile
Tenebrous_Guile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Ork walks through the ODST's largely modern or inferior to modern weapons and then twists off his arms before clubbing him to death with them.

In addition, the standard Ork shoota is like a .50 caliber machine gun, only they're big enough to use it like an assault rifle. I don't see the ODST surviving that at all.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Ocks aren't that dangerous 1v1, it's when they mass together. They are physically formidable, but are actually pretty cowardly without a Warboss to hold them together. I think the ODST can win if he's smart and relies on stealth and stays away. If he gets in close the Ork will rip him apart.

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump voting ends tomorrow, so vote now if you want to pitch in. Its still anyone's game at this point.

Rithik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odst. For the reasons above.

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The voting time has ended it was a tie. I voted ork so that I could keep track if the votes so removing my vote it is 14-14 tie. Thanks to all who participated in making this first round a success.