#1 Posted by highaccuser (6214 posts) - - Show Bio

In an infinite empty space 
no morals 
using powers fully 

#2 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#3 Posted by Magethor (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

Scathan was created by Mike Gallaher, but he wouldn't of had been created had not been for the approval of Tom DeFalco whom Tom had been approved by Stan Lee. And by Pre-Recton Molecule Man, I take it as the weakest version of Reece? (1960) When he didn't know how to use his powers that well? Yeah, Scathan has this.

#4 Posted by highaccuser (6214 posts) - - Show Bio
@Magethor said:

Scathan was created by Mike Gallaher, but he wouldn't of had been created had not been for the approval of Tom DeFalco whom Tom had been approved by Stan Lee. And by Pre-Recton Molecule Man, I take it as the weakest version of Reece? (1960) When he didn't know how to use his powers that well? Yeah, Scathan has this.

Pre-retcon molecule man is the most powerful version of recce. He toke on beyonder and was stated to be LT's superior
#5 Posted by Deadgod (1332 posts) - - Show Bio

Scathan the Approver will come & disapprove everything that Molecule Man have done in his entire career

#6 Posted by Bo88gdan (4397 posts) - - Show Bio

pre retcon molecule man is more powerfull than any celestial

#7 Posted by Dredeuced (5509 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan said:

pre retcon molecule man is more powerfull than any celestial

Besides Scathan, who is more powerful than Living Tribunal!

#8 Posted by highaccuser (6214 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone?

#9 Posted by Owie (3697 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually think that this question, as well as any HOTU vs either Beyonder or MM battles, can't be answered.  There have been so many retcons not just to MM (which are irrelevant here), but to the Marvel cosmology in general, that the question kind of doesn't make sense.  Their contexts are so out of synch at this point that they can't be compared.  I know that's a lame answer, but there it is.

Here's why I think so.  In pre-retcon MM's day, MM was essentially placed in a position where he was the most powerful entity other than the Beyonder.  He was in fact specifically stated to be so. So from that point of view, he would be more powerful.  But since then, there have been so many other "most powerful" beings/objects, such as Scathan/HOTU etc, that it no longer is possible to really sort out the actual hierarchy. If we compare actual feats, MM's best feat is probably being able to stand up to the Beyonder during their last toe-to-toe battle for a short time.  Given that Beyonder was stated to have millions of times more energy than the entire multiverse combined, this is pretty impressive.  But Scathan and others have done more concrete things on a multiversal scale.  However, theoretically MM could have done most of this; he just didn't like using his power.  I think the answer is, "does not compute."

#10 Posted by New_World_Order (13064 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre Recton Beyonder.

#11 Posted by cosmic_reign (345 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser said:

@Magethor said:

Pre-retcon molecule man is the most powerful version of recce. He toke on beyonder and was stated to be LT's superior

MM did say that he had become a component of great power, but not quite up there with Eternity of LT.

#12 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser said:

@Magethor said:

#13 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Scathan does not approve of molecule man. Molecule man should be ashamed.

#14 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

MM stomps easily.

#15 Posted by highaccuser (6214 posts) - - Show Bio
@cosmic_reign said:

@highaccuser said:

@Magethor said:

MM did say that he had become a component of great power, but not quite up there with Eternity of LT.

That was POST retcon MM. pre retcon is far superior.
#16 Posted by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

MM.

#17 Posted by Charlie_Jade (523 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deadgod said:

Scathan the Approver will come & disapprove everything that Molecule Man have done in his entire career

this