Lel

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By pern

This is an alt account of a user that's already been banned: http://www.comicvine.com/profile/beyondergod/

Is this even allowed?

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

beyonders

Avatar image for thebeyonderomnipotent
TheBeyonderOmnipotent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@pern: Wow someone butthurt why you trying to get a innocent guy banned?

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't there some context to Protegee and living tribunals encounter? Anyways I imagine when the beyonders killed every celestial in the multiverse Protegee and Scanthan were probably there. We know living tribunal isn't a match for them.

So I guess the Ivory kings win as things stand, but we should wait and see how/if they get dealt with.

lariend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone have any feats for the beyoners? According to the marvel wiki the Beyonders already killed living tribunal, so what's stopping them from killing him again? If they can kill LT they can kill Scathan and Protoge aswell.

Avatar image for thebeyonderomnipotent
TheBeyonderOmnipotent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lariend said:

Anyone have any feats for the beyoners? According to the marvel wiki the Beyonders already killed living tribunal, so what's stopping them from killing him again? If they can kill LT they can kill Scathan and Protoge aswell.

I can get scans later but basically they were killing all the celestials in the multiverse, they than killed infinity, eternity, inbetweener, order, and chaos, and than they triple teamed and killed the living tribunal.

Avatar image for earthsmightiest
EarthsMightiest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonders basically killed everyone on this list and more except Protege and he has no chance based on their feats.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

Beyonders basically killed everyone on this list and more except Protege and he has no chance based on their feats.

cmpunk4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By cmpunk4life

When Hank Pym is sent looking for help to stop the incursions, he finds the Beyonders, which he also refers to as the Ivory Kings.[1] They are revealed to have killed the Living Tribunal, along with all the Celestials, and every abstract entity in the entire Marvel Multiverse.wow they are powerful but it didnt mention galactus or death.maybe the one above all will step in.

transcendence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Beyonders.

Also, I'm stealing that pic of LT.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba149167b2c0
deactivated-5ba149167b2c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually, Protege should theoretically be stronger than any of the Beyonders individually. Protege was able to overcome Living Tribunal alone, it took the entire trio of Beyonders to defeat Living Tribunal. I don't see any reason why Protege wouldn't be able to copy one of the Beyonder's powers and be superior to them.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team IMO.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jashro44

@earthsmightiest said:

Actually, Protege should theoretically be stronger than any of the Beyonders individually. Protege was able to overcome Living Tribunal alone, it took the entire trio of Beyonders to defeat Living Tribunal. I don't see any reason why Protege wouldn't be able to copy one of the Beyonder's powers and be superior to them.

Living tribunal absorbed Protegee into himself after Scanthan judged him. So technically since they killed the current living tribunal they killed protegee. Beyond that even if protegee copied one of the Ivory kings he would just get tripled teamed. It wouldn't take much for the Ivory kings to kill living tribunal considering they stomped him.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@earthsmightiest said:

They aren't a trio, they're a race, Pym said he saw individual Beyonders destroying the abstracts of thousands of universes simultaneously

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathbyants: Nevermind, just read the issue again, most signs point to there being only 3 Beyonders

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@lariend said:

I can get scans later but basically they were killing all the celestials in the multiverse, they than killed infinity, eternity, inbetweener, order, and chaos, and than they triple teamed and killed the living tribunal.

Would you mind telling me in which comic this occurred? Which series and issue #? Thanks.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@deathbyants said:

@earthsmightiest said:

Living tribunal absorbed Protegee into himself after Scanthan judged him. So technically since they killed the current living tribunal they killed protegee. Beyond that even if protegee copied one of the Ivory kings he would just get tripled teamed. It wouldn't take much for the Ivory kings to kill living tribunal considering they stomped him.

Well it did take the 3 of them to destroy Living Tribunal, I would assume that LT could hold against a single Beyonder. Protege would be able to theoretically overcome a beyonder himself, and Scathan would most likely get destroyed.

I can see team 1 winning because of Protege.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure said:

@earthsmightiest said:

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathbyants: Honestly from what I have heard of the protegee story it doesn't even sound like protegee beat living tribunal just that he was a threat to him.

Does anyone have scans of the fight between the two? I just don't see the Ivory kings losing though.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

@jashro44 said:

@deathbyants: Honestly from what I have heard of the protegee story it doesn't even sound like protegee beat living tribunal just that he was a threat to him.

Does anyone have scans of the fight between the two? I just don't see the Ivory kings losing though.

I dont but,

He wasnt

and they dont

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

IIRC there was a point when Protege mimiced LT's power i'll need some time to locate some scans though.

To me if the Beyonders were to lose this fight it would be from protege. That is the only scenario i can see for them losing.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

IIRC there was a point when Protege mimiced LT's power i'll need some time to locate some scans though.

To me if the Beyonders were to lose this fight it would be from protege. That is the only scenario i can see for them losing.

I know he mimicked living tribunals powers but I don't think he did anything with them.

TheWhiteCrown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The whole Protege thing is highly overrated. I don't have scans but if I remember correctly after Protege mimicked the powers of the LT (seemingly beat him in the process) and declared himself the new TOAA, it was revealed to have been an nothing but an avatar. The one true LT rarely actually manifests in reality instead places an avatar in every universe across the multiverse. Each Avatar is weaker than the true LT, who later appeared and absorbed (defeated) Protoge who was deemed dangerous.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The whole Protege thing is highly overrated. I don't have scans but if I remember correctly after Protege mimicked the powers of the LT (seemingly beat him in the process) and declared himself the new TOAA, it was revealed to have been an nothing but an avatar. The one true LT rarely actually manifests in reality instead places an avatar in every universe across the multiverse. Each Avatar is weaker than the true LT, who later appeared and absorbed (defeated) Protoge who was deemed dangerous.

Can you prove this? I'm not going against your statement, it's just that multiple people have claimed this, yet every time I ask them they cannot come up with anything such as a scan or statement to prove it.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder if the ivory kings killed scathan when they were killing all the celestials since i didn't see the celestial leader among them or even fulcrum?

Avatar image for captainamerica1986
CaptainAmerica1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@mysticmedivh: So it could be that the Beyonders defeated an avatar of the LT? I highly doubt it though because his body is still on that planet lol.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainamerica1986: I always doubted the avatar argument. I have Guardians of the Galaxy #1-62, and nowhere do I recall LT being an "avatar" or anything along those lines. As far as I'm concerned, it was the real deal.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonders stomp.

New Avengers 30, wow, very good.

TheWhiteCrown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Sorry for late reply but no. You'd have to go and find them yourselves because I only learned and read the whole thing like 3 years ago.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Sorry for late reply but no. You'd have to go and find them yourselves because I only learned and read the whole thing like 3 years ago.

I've already looked over the entire fight, beginning to end, multiple times. Nothing to suggest LT was a mere avatar. I can show you the scans if you would like.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Scathan saves them once again.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fc36411d7174
deactivated-5fc36411d7174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Protege solo theoretically

Avatar image for underdogsupporter
UnderdogSupporter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Team 1

TheKing47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainamerica1986:

No, the Beyonders killed the LT, it was said that the Battle took place in every reality simultaneously. They killed every M-body of the LT as it was said that an LT landed on a rock (the Moon) for each reality.

As for this fight, Beyonders win.

taylan93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Protege wins.

taylan93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Protege solos

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Protege is the best chance of the team here, either he solos or his team loses.

taylan93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Protege wins.

Matthijs_Noyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers