Scarlett Witch vs Wonder woman

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

Takes place in New York but they can go anywhere

All feats are in

Morals off

Who will win

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Dextersinister

Scarlett Witch is not immune to a punch in the face and is unlikely to take someone as durable as WW down before she takes one.

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By lilben42

Wonder Woman has handeled sorcerers and magicians before I don't think Scarlett Witch has anything to different than Circe. Especially since Scarlett Witch has alot less durability than Circe.

@Sci_Fi_Rulez: Your talking about all normal standard feats not like HOM feats right?

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Roddy010

If we're including HoM feats then Wanda stomps.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

With WW's speed she should easily blitz kill. If she doesn't then agreed on the post above. HoM Wanda would definitely stomp.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Killemall

@Roddy010 said:

Was it ever explained if her physical durability has changed. I understand she could erase Wonder Woman with a thought, given she affected reality on omniversal scale, but what about getting punched in the face really hard before she can think?

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@Killemall said:

@Roddy010 said:

Was it ever explained if her physical durability has changed. I understand she could erase Wonder Woman with a thought, given she affected reality on omniversal scale, but what about getting punched in the face really hard before she can think?

I was about to point that out. Whether it's standard Wanda or HOM Wanda a speed blitz lands her on her ass and out of this fight.

Avatar image for captainamerica1986
CaptainAmerica1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@Killemall: If I'm not mistaken Wanda kicked Namor's butt in AvX. I'm sure she'd do the same to WW.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Killemall

@CaptainAmerica1986 said:

@Killemall: If I'm not mistaken Wanda kicked Namor's butt in AvX. I'm sure she'd do the same to WW.

Apparently, never happened before, but for AvX Chaos Magic was Phoenix Kryptonite, Cyclops was in pain merely by touching Wanda, heck Emma nearly cried when Wanda appeared.

Neither of this shows her physical durability. Wanda has been stabbed, knocked out by Rogue i dont think she can take WW physical punch.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Roddy010

@Killemall said:

@Roddy010 said:

Well IIRC she was able to revive herself from a arrow to the heart/chest when she erased Hawkeye from existence. I can see WW possibly taking her out with a blitz but I'm not sure if that will complete knock Wanda out of the game. How often does WW blitz anyway?

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By New_World_Order

WW.

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

@Killemall said:

@Roddy010 said:

Then she really doesn't have to be on the battle field.WW will be erased from existence.pretty sure you said omniversal scale...Pretty sure ww isn't on Omniversal scale?..

Ddecourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Ddecourt

WW speedblitz. Wanda is slow at casting.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jackofspades

SW stomps hard

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By Ferro Vida

@jackofspades said:

SW stomps hard

Morals off = death by speed blitz

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jackofspades

@Ferro Vida said:

@jackofspades said:

SW stomps hard

Morals off = death by speed blitz

SW with all her feats was a god people will never know WW has here

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Ferro Vida

@jackofspades: SW was also one of the single most inconsistent characters in comics. And she still can't react at the speed of light.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jackofspades

@Ferro Vida said:

@jackofspades: SW was also one of the single most inconsistent characters in comics. And she still can't react at the speed of light.

thats all everyone on this site talk about speed blitz ,for one WW is not going to blitz right out of the gate and that's all the time SW needs

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#19  Edited By Outside_85

@jackofspades: And SW is going to erase WW from reality right out the gate? Wonder why she didn't just do that to MODOK or Scott Summers?

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Ferro Vida

@jackofspades said:

@Ferro Vida said:

thats all everyone on this site talk about speed blitz ,for one WW is not going to blitz right out of the gate and that's all the time SW needs

Why won't she. The OP says morals are off. That means anything goes. I can literally turn your argument around and use it on you just as easily.

Avatar image for thesecondopinion
TheSecondOpinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TheSecondOpinion

No morals? One gesture and Wonder Woman is no more.

Even if Wonder Woman had the 1st hit, it still wouldn't matter. Wanda's Powers isn't limited to her body (similar to Dr. Strange). Her spirit is what activates her power. So even if Wonder Woman killed Wanda from that 1st hit. Wanda's spiritual thought (or Astral Form) will still wish herself back after she wishes Wonder Woman out of existence.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jackofspades

@Outside_85 said:

@jackofspades: And SW is going to erase WW from reality right out the gate? Wonder why she didn't just do that to MODOK or Scott Summers?

well for one she couldn't do it anymore she lost that power but on here she has all of her feats

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By jackofspades

@Ferro Vida said:

@jackofspades said:

@Ferro Vida said:

Why won't she. The OP says morals are off. That means anything goes. I can literally turn your argument around and use it on you just as easily.

because speed blitzing don't mean morals off

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Ferro Vida

@TheSecondOpinion said:

No morals? One gesture and Wonder Woman is no more.

Even if Wonder Woman had the 1st hit, it still wouldn't matter. Wanda's Powers isn't limited to her body (similar to Dr. Strange). Her spirit is what activates her power. So even if Wonder Woman killed Wanda from that 1st hit. Wanda's spiritual thought (or Astral Form) will still wish herself back after she wishes Wonder Woman out of existence.

That doesn't make sense.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Ferro Vida

@jackofspades said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@jackofspades said:

@Ferro Vida said:

... It means that they are not holding back and will try to win in the fastest and most effective way possible.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By jackofspades

@Ferro Vida said:

@jackofspades said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@jackofspades said:

@Ferro Vida said:

... It means that they are not holding back and will try to win in the fastest and most effective way possible.

no it don't it means that they will kill that's all don't make it more than it is,

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Ferro Vida

@jackofspades said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@jackofspades said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@jackofspades said:

@Ferro Vida said:

no it don't it means that they will kill that's all don't make it more than it is,

*Sigh*

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jackofspades

@Ferro Vida said:

@jackofspades said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@jackofspades said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@jackofspades said:

@Ferro Vida said:

*Sigh*

HushoftheWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By HushoftheWind

NO MORE AMAZONS!!

aaaaaaaaaaaand Wanda Wins

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Dextersinister

@jackofspades said:

@Outside_85 said:

well for one she couldn't do it anymore she lost that power but on here she has all of her feats

I assume by feats the OP is trying to take into account pre-52 and not random power ups.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By jackofspades

@Dextersinister said:

@jackofspades said:

@Outside_85 said:

I assume by feats the OP is trying to take into account pre-52 and not random power ups.

well we should ask him

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Dextersinister

@jackofspades: The thread would be against the rules if she had M day power so it's safer to assume it's within the rules.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By jackofspades

@Dextersinister said:

@jackofspades: The thread would be against the rules if she had M day power so it's safer to assume it's within the rules.

op says

All feats are in so that's why this is a stomp

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#34  Edited By TDK_1997

SW without morals will be trying to kill and will be saying 'No More Amazons' or something but WW will speed blitz her.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Outside_85

@jackofspades said:

@Outside_85 said:

I would call that wrong, she still has that kind of power. Her mindset however isn't the same as the time when she actually accessed it. Normal, rational Wanda doesn't alter reality on a massive scale. Broken minded meltdown Wanda however does.

So which mindset is she in?

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By jackofspades

@Outside_85 said:

@jackofspades said:

@Outside_85 said:

I would call that wrong, she still has that kind of power. Her mindset however isn't the same as the time when she actually accessed it. Normal, rational Wanda doesn't alter reality on a massive scale. Broken minded meltdown Wanda however does.

So which mindset is she in?

i thought she lost that power could be wrong

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By lilben42
No Caption Provided

@jackofspades: WW was a goddess before bet you didn't know that.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Outside_85

@jackofspades:I have to be honest though and say it's how I read it.

Like HoM didn't come about by Wanda suddenly getting a massive power-boost, she always had that kind of power. The difference was that her mind was so damaged by everything that happened that Piedro managed to effectively coax her into finding a way to save herself with a few 'creative' inputs. Wanda inside HoM was still in this shattered state of mind, but her actual power remained unchanged. It's simply down to it being different in having the power and the will to use it.

As this battle is without morals, yes you are probably right that Wanda will be willing to go to these extreme measures. But I have to ask, Diana is willing to go to the same lengths here, and she is blisteringly fast. How likely is it Wanda can remove her before Diana has either struck her or simply passed her by while trailing tons of debris after her? (While it hasn't been mentioned anywhere to my knowledge, I am assuming Diana is not protected by a Speed Force bubble like the Flash is)

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Dextersinister

@jackofspades said:

@Dextersinister said:

op says

All feats are in so that's why this is a stomp

Saying all feats for Superman would not include thought robot the same way it wouldn't include the entity that empowered Wanda but it would include the silver age for the both of them.