#1 Edited by thescarletwitchisqueenofmarvel (61 posts) - - Show Bio

The Story:scarlet witch gets a quick look into the future and sees iceman,thor,hulk,as well as emma take a walk on the dark-side killing many humans and mutants,so she calls in storm,crystal,as well as jean grey for help in taking them down.

The Rules Of The Battle:its an taken em down kind of battle,so no killing,as team one only needs to take team two down and bring them to justice.

Battle Preparing Time:both sides has 8 minutes to prepare for the battle.

The Call For Back-Up:none for both sides.

The Battle Takes Place In:miami,florida.

( Info On Team-One Powers )

(.1.)Scarlet Witch:is both mutant and sorceress,as a mutant she possesses " hex-bolts " allowing her to affect probability fields to cause unlikely events to occur and can influence her hexes to cause an specific unlikely event to occur but the more unlikely it is the more focus that is needed to make it happen and as a sorceress she is able to use her magic to enhance her hexes, as her hexes can cause things to bend>break>as well as float>and much more, the scarlet witch has an liking to nature and some of her best hexes has to do with the natural processes.

(.2.)Storm:is a powerful mutant who has power over the weather and therefor she can make it snow,rain,or make it become windy, she has control over the temperature of the environment that she is in,as well as having control over precipitation,humidity,as well as moisture,storm has resistance to the effects of extreme weather and temperature and also has resistance to telepathy,she is strong -willed and she has at one time been worshiped as an goddess <O>.

(.3.)Crystal:is an inhuman who has power over the four classical elements of earth,air,fire,as well as water.

(.4.)Jean Grey:is an highly powerful mutant who has telepathy and telekinesis,allowing her to use her telepathy power to read minds and more,while her telekinesis can allow her to emit blasts of telekinetic energy that can destroy nearly anything in her path,fly,create strong force-fields,lift objects and more,as her powers are enhanced by the phoenix-force but she has not been able to fully embrace her true-destiny and unlock her true powers.

( Info On Team-Two Powers )

(.1.)Iceman:is a powerful mutant who can turn his body into ice, control and manipulate ice,as well as freeze any and all things around him.

(.2.)Thor:is an asgardian who has superhuman strength,speed,agility, endurance,healing factor,as well as longevity,thor also has the mjolnir which allows him to fly and gives him great power over the weather that be.

(.3.)Hulk:is a unique being who has superhuman strength, speed,stamina,endurance,as well as durability&healing factor.

(.4.)Emma:is a powerful mutant who has telepathy and who can also turn her body into diamond giving her superhuman strength,stamina,agility,endurance,reflexes,as well as durability.

So Which Side Win's? And Which Side Loses? And Why?

Thank's And Enjoy-)

#2 Posted by Veitha (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 stomps

#3 Edited by thescarletwitchisqueenofmarvel (61 posts) - - Show Bio

@Veitha:

Not So Fast -_-

1>scarlet witch is both mutant(hex-bolts probability)and sorceress (magic)in this battle and therefor has enough power to cripple iceman as she did that to him in defenders first series #123( as she "the scarlet witch" fires a hex bolt which makes Iceman’s ice slide unstable,causing it to crack in half ), plus with preparing time of 8 minutes and no one on team two having any magic defenses gives wanda enough time to come up with a hex and or spell to aid her team and keep in mind she does not need to focus to much on something highly unlikely( as it would take up to much time )so therefor she would need to focus on something that is unlikely but not highly unlikely and the scarlet witch has used her witch craft skills to avoid mental probes before.

2>team one has two powerful multi-elemental's on there side:one who has power over the weather( wind,lightning,etc )and the other one who has power over the classical elements( earth,air,fire,as well as water ) and ice is water that has been frozen and therefor storm backed with the help of crystal should have little problem dealing with bobby and also thor with the help of wanda.

3>jean has battled emma before and the jean that i am using is enhanced by phoenix-force ( but she has not fully embraced it ) but anyway her power of telepathy and telekinesis are stronger in this battle and therefor she should have little problem dealing with emma frost.

4>with an telekinetic and two wind controllers: i think hulk is not going to do much against that.

In the end i think any side can win even more when preparing time is put in to place BUT i see thor being the only real problem to team one and wanda has been known to cause powers to act up ( thanks to her probability hexes ).

So i'm not saying you are wrong but i'm just saying take it easy and be open -minded!

#4 Posted by Pwok21 (2249 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman solo's via Flash Freeze before anyone can react.

That or Thor just goes in for the kill whilst Emma stalls Jean on the psychic plane (which is their only real way of stopping him).

#5 Edited by Veitha (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

@thescarletwitchisqueenofmarvel:

1> Team 2 has got Thor, Scarlet's magic can't do anything to him. Mjolinr can absorb magic energy, some spells won't be a problem.

2> Thor and Iceman are far stronger than Crystal and Storm. Storm can't even hurt Thor, with or without Wanda. The same can be said for Crystal.

3> Emma vs Jean would be interesting. Jean has beaten her twice using the Phoenix Force, so I think that she can beat her coz she's got the Phoenix in this battle. But this doesn't mean that Emma can't fight her for enough time to let Ice-men freeze her.

4> Storm and Crystal are a non-factor because Thor can manage both of them. Jean can be a problem for the Hulk but Emma and Bobby together can harm her.

Team 2 stomps.

#6 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10064 posts) - - Show Bio

@thescarletwitchisqueenofmarvel: This was the thread I was mentioning in my post in the Magneto vs Mandaring thread lol. I think Thor is way too much here. If you were looking for a fair argument for team 1 to have a chance (i.e. - Hulk can be BFR'd, Iceman powers can be defended against by Storm and Crystal, and JEan can protect her self with TK) and Emma and Jean can fight, and Jean would likely win via TP battle or TK to force Emma to diamond and then get rid of her. With Thor though - there is nothing anyone sort of Jean can do to even effect him.

#7 Posted by thescarletwitchisqueenofmarvel (61 posts) - - Show Bio

@Veitha:

umm team one is not stupid and they have enough preparing time to come up with something and hello scarlet witch has probability which is different from magic and she even made gambits cards disappear out of his hand which is an unlikely thing to happen and the look on his face was priceless>she has summons a swarm of locusts with her hexes> hexes a mystical tiger so that it reverts back to a regular housecat>cause people to trip up>cause one to become stunned>etc,so with preparing time i don't see wanda or storm sitting around like ducks in water to get attack and knowing storm when she gets the head up of something..she does her thing to get ready.

#8 Posted by thescarletwitchisqueenofmarvel (61 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pwok21:

umm do you know what preparing time mean? and storm can also flesh freeze things also and ice is frozen water and she has weather to make ice melt-)

#9 Posted by Pwok21 (2249 posts) - - Show Bio

None of the member on Team One have any significant prep feats, and regardless of Storm being able to melt ice; Bobby is effectively a psychic entity that can exist wherever there is moisture (which is impossible for there not to be).

Iceman still proceeds to wreck shop as no one can react fast enough to stop him flash freezing them at the molecular level.

#10 Posted by thescarletwitchisqueenofmarvel (61 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pwok21:

there is no killing in this battle,storm is resistant to the effects of weather and extreme temperature and with preparing time she will not play any games with iceman and crystal has control over water along with earth,air,and fire,scarlet -witch is both mutant( hex-bolts probability )and sorceress( magic )in this battle and therefor has enough power to cripple iceman as she did that to him in defenders first series #123( as she "the scarlet witch" fires a hex bolt which makes Iceman’s ice slide unstable,causing it to crack in half ), the scarlet witch hexes( probability ) causes unlikely things to happen and making cards go poof ( disappear ) is an unlikely thing to happen.

#11 Posted by Pwok21 (2249 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman's flash freezing is a non-fatal exercise.

Storm may be resistant to extreme temperatures on the outside but there is no evidence to say that she can survive her blood being frozen.

Proof that it is non-fatal:

After this Legion recovers and causes the Age of Apocalypse storyline, and this is Nineties Iceman without the last twenty years of experience.

#12 Posted by thescarletwitchisqueenofmarvel (61 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pwok21:

storm can control the temperature of the environment,control all forms of precipitation,humidity and moisture(at a molecular level), generate lightning and other electromagnetic atmospheric phenomena, and she has demonstrated excellent control over atmospheric pressure and she has demonstrated the ability to separate water molecules into oxygen and hydrogen via electrolysis which allows her to breathe under water and her control over air is so great that she can even manipulate the air in a person's lungs.

scarlet witch hex-bolt ( probability ) affects the laws of probability and she has an affinity to nature and some of her best hexes has to do with natural processes-)

Her hexes has been able to transform a magnetized barrier composed of metal shards into a field made of harmless flowers plus cause magneto physical pain.

transform a giant fire creature under pyro's commend into inanimate stone in avengers annual #10-)

animates a wooden chair into a walking automation in avengers first series #133

my point is wanda hexes is no laughing matter and she has seen iceman before but i will say team two wins mostly because of thor which i should have thought more but oh well.

thanks 4 posting!

#13 Posted by Roddy010 (5159 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pwok21: Actually Storm's body subconsciously controls the temperature within her body. She's been able to channel a hemisphere sized blizzard through her body with no ill effect. So it's debatable. Also Bobby is still vulnerable to a mind assault from Jean. And I have yet to see a speed feat from Bobby that indicates his powers work faster than a conscious thought.

#14 Posted by thescarletwitchisqueenofmarvel (61 posts) - - Show Bio

@Roddy010:

plus jean grey enhanced by the phoenix-force which i thought would give team one a better stand against team two,seeing as i put thor in battle but i think team two wins mostly because of thor but other then that team one should be able to some-how take down team two,seeing that jean has came across emma frost before and scarlet witch has came across iceman before and storm being an multi-elemental.

#15 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10064 posts) - - Show Bio

@thescarletwitchisqueenofmarvel said:

@Roddy010:

plus jean grey enhanced by the phoenix-force which i thought would give team one a better stand against team two,seeing as i put thor in battle but i think team two wins mostly because of thor but other then that team one should be able to some-how take down team two,seeing that jean has came across emma frost before and scarlet witch has came across iceman before and storm being an multi-elemental.

If Thor was removed then I think team one would win. Emma can be forced into diamond by anyone on team 1, neutralizing her TP and freeing up Jean to take the easy route and KO Bobby with TP. Jean with the PF would make it unfair for team 2.

#16 Posted by Veitha (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

@Veitha:

umm team one is not stupid and they have enough preparing time to come up with something

And what can they do with preparation? Nothing usefull.

@Veitha:

and hello scarlet witch has probability which is different from magic and she even made gambits cards disappear out of his hand which is an unlikely thing to happen and the look on his face was priceless>she has summons a swarm of locusts with her hexes> hexes a mystical tiger so that it reverts back to a regular housecat>cause people to trip up>cause one to become stunned>etc

Yes, because a swarm of locust will be usefull against Thor... -_-

Thor just need to shake his hammer to destroy Scarlet. And Storm. And Crystal.

Jean is the only factor in your team, and she can't fight with the entire Team 2 alone.

@Veitha:

with preparing time i don't see wanda or storm sitting around like ducks in water to get attack and knowing storm when she gets the head up of something..she does her thing to get ready.

I'm not saying that they won't react. I'm saying that they can't react. They're not powerful enough to beat Team 2.

And, seriously, what can Storm do to Thor?

#17 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 stomps. The only two on Team 1 with any chance against Thor, Hulk and Iceman are Scarlett Witch and Jean Grey but their chances are still slim. With all of them on one team they stomp.

#18 Posted by thescarletwitchisqueenofmarvel (61 posts) - - Show Bio

@Veitha:

storm and crystal are multi-elementals( as storm controls the weather and everything that ties to it,crystal controls the four classical elements of earth>air>fire>and water,iceman can create all the ice that he wants BUT ice is water that has been frozen and storm along with crystal can undo anything bobby sends there way( as there powers allows them to ),thor is the only real problem to team one and sadly that is my battle creating downfall and you can laugh at me all you want-( but anyway hulk as well as emma.frost are powerful as they are good in what they do best but they can be taken out by jean and scarlet witch,jean grey's powers are stronger in this battle aka they are improved( enhanced ) the phoenix-force and therefor her telepathy and telekinesis are not like normal jean,scarlet witch in this battle has both probability and magic on her side both of which are different from each other and her hexes ( probability ) causes the unlikely event to occur and if she can make things go poof ( disappear ) with the wave of her hand ( hex-bolt ) > make things levitate for extended period of time > weaken force-fields > animates things > deflect energy blast > alter gravity > cast hex bubbles that allows her to hover in midair > summon a person from a crowded street who had seen the vision pass lol

my point is that with preparing time it allows team one to get ready for the battle: so storm won't sit around like a person watching tv,scarlet witch with preparing time allows her to get her hexes together and she can use her hexes to deftly manipulate air currents as she did that in avengers 1st series(#155)with cap's shield, she has also used her hexes to summon an sudden hurricane force wind to cast aside bystanders,has used her witchcraft skills to sense and avoid mental probes as well as cause things to shatter-),so anyway did not say team one wins as i said any side can win but since i did not think enough about thor,i will say team two wins mostly because of thor which that is that.

#19 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#20 Posted by Pwok21 (2249 posts) - - Show Bio

@Roddy010:

Okay revised tactic.

Emma stalls Jean on the Psychic Plane long enough so that Bobby freezes everyone bar Storm, who is then knocked out by Thor at Super Speed.

#21 Posted by Havenless (1323 posts) - - Show Bio

"The Story:scarlet witch gets a quick look into the future and sees iceman,thor,hulk,as well as emma take a walk on the dark-side killing many humans and mutants,so she calls in storm,crystal,as well as jean grey for help in taking them down."

So Team 1 has morals but team 2 doesn't?

Hulk and Thor with no morals? I'll take that team

#22 Posted by thescarletwitchisqueenofmarvel (61 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pwok21:

what is to stop storm after preparing time from quickly flash freezing a member on team two?,whats to stop wanda after preparing time from casting a wild hex or better yet casting a spell of limited protection? since she does have magic even though she is known more for her hexes ( probability ) than magic plus her magic is under dr.strange level but a simple spell will do in this battle-)

#23 Edited by thescarletwitchisqueenofmarvel (61 posts) - - Show Bio

@Havenless:

there is no killing in this battle at all and both sides have preparing time,so of team one!

storm has weather,

scarlet witch has probability and magic

crystal has the four classical elements of earth>air>fire>as well as water.

And

jean grey has telepathy and telekinesis both of which are enhanced by the phoenix-force.

so in the end pretty much everyone has team two for the win which is mostly due to thor but other then that team one should be able to over come iceman>hulk>and emma.frost somehow.

#24 Edited by Pwok21 (2249 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor is faster than a flash freeze from her due to his super speed. She's taken out before she can react. Not to mention that Iceman has power over the entire thermal spectrum which means he can reverse anything she does, but faster than she can as her powers aren't a Flash Freeze at the same speed as hers is through a blizzard.

You're seriously overplaying Wanda's powerset, but that's because you are oblivious to reason due being an overzealous fan of hers. She doesn't have a proven spell which stops Molecular Transmutation, though she has exhibited the ability to Transmute.

This isn't really worth replying to as you're just going to come up with more and more reasons why Team One would win despite everyone else telling you that Team Two wins.

#25 Edited by thescarletwitchisqueenofmarvel (61 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pwok21:

two users on here already stated that iceman can be taken out by jean,emma can be forced into diamond by anyone on team one,So go back and re-read all the post before you start talking bad to me,i have already stated only team two wins mostly because of thor and everything i have stated about wanda is true as her hexes( probability ) if you like it or not is known to cause a long list of unlikely events to occur and last i only put out strong info on what team one can do and therefor that does Not mean i support them.

thanks for posting-)

>_> " please,don't save my kids in the burning building "

#26 Posted by Pwok21 (2249 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's just de-construct what you actually have said.

Correct, two users have stated that Bobby is susceptible to a mind assualt from Jean, however it has already been established using logic that Emma could at least stall Jean long enough on the psychic plane for Bobby to remove her as a threat.

Jean's own words (to Emma): "We're the second and third most powerful telepaths in the world, respectively"

You never stated that 'Team Two wins because of Thor' you in fact said "so in the end pretty much everyone has team two for the win which is mostly due to thor but other then that team one should be able to over come iceman>hulk>and emma.frost somehow." That's not even a clear admission but disbelief that the team you cherry picked got pipped by a superior cast, still refusing to listen to anything I stated about Emma and Bobby in fact being MVP's.

Yes, you stated that Wanda has a long list of hexes, but nowhere have you stated WITH SCANS that she can protect everyone on her team's blood from being frozen. Probability Manipulation won't stop her blood from being frozen before she can react.

I don't need to re-read the posts, in fact you need to pay some attention before commenting next time.

#27 Posted by thescarletwitchisqueenofmarvel (61 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pwok21:

maybe you need to get help with understanding where a person is coming from,in the beginning any side can win even more when preparing time is put into place but later on other users keep pointing out thor and therefor team two wins mostly because of him and please do be a dear and move on with your unorganized self and by you keep coming back it shows your true colors sadly, thunderbolt30 and roddy010 already pointed out the iceman and emma deal-).

GOOD DAY-)

#28 Posted by bornstar (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

@Veitha said:

1> Team 2 has got Thor, Scarlet's magic can't do anything to him. Mjolinr can absorb magic energy, some spells won't be a problem.

2> Thor and Iceman are far stronger than Crystal and Storm. Storm can't even hurt Thor, with or without Wanda. The same can be said for Crystal.

3> Emma vs Jean would be interesting. Jean has beaten her twice using the Phoenix Force, so I think that she can beat her coz she's got the Phoenix in this battle. But this doesn't mean that Emma can't fight her for enough time to let Ice-men freeze her.

4> Storm and Crystal are a non-factor because Thor can manage both of them. Jean can be a problem for the Hulk but Emma and Bobby together can harm her.

Team 2 stomps.

#29 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10064 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pwok21 said:

Thor is faster than a flash freeze from her due to his super speed. She's taken out before she can react. Not to mention that Iceman has power over the entire thermal spectrum which means he can reverse anything she does, but faster than she can as her powers aren't a Flash Freeze at the same speed as hers is through a blizzard.

You're seriously overplaying Wanda's powerset, but that's because you are oblivious to reason due being an overzealous fan of hers. She doesn't have a proven spell which stops Molecular Transmutation, though she has exhibited the ability to Transmute.

This isn't really worth replying to as you're just going to come up with more and more reasons why Team One would win despite everyone else telling you that Team Two wins.

Team 2 does win. I agree with you on all except the bold. Storm has direct control over temperature and can flash freeze with just a thought. She doesn't have to generate a blizzard first.

#30 Edited by Veitha (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

@Veitha:

storm and crystal are multi-elementals( as storm controls the weather and everything that ties to it,crystal controls the four classical elements of earth>air>fire>and water,iceman can create all the ice that he wants BUT ice is water that has been frozen and storm along with crystal can undo anything bobby sends there way( as there powers allows them to ),thor is the only real problem to team one and sadly that is my battle creating downfall and you can laugh at me all you want-( but anyway hulk as well as emma.frost are powerful as they are good in what they do best but they can be taken out by jean and scarlet witch,jean grey's powers are stronger in this battle aka they are improved( enhanced ) the phoenix-force and therefor her telepathy and telekinesis are not like normal jean,scarlet witch in this battle has both probability and magic on her side both of which are different from each other and her hexes ( probability ) causes the unlikely event to occur and if she can make things go poof ( disappear ) with the wave of her hand ( hex-bolt ) > make things levitate for extended period of time > weaken force-fields > animates things > deflect energy blast > alter gravity > cast hex bubbles that allows her to hover in midair > summon a person from a crowded street who had seen the vision pass lol

my point is that with preparing time it allows team one to get ready for the battle: so storm won't sit around like a person watching tv,scarlet witch with preparing time allows her to get her hexes together and she can use her hexes to deftly manipulate air currents as she did that in avengers 1st series(#155)with cap's shield, she has also used her hexes to summon an sudden hurricane force wind to cast aside bystanders,has used her witchcraft skills to sense and avoid mental probes as well as cause things to shatter-),so anyway did not say team one wins as i said any side can win but since i did not think enough about thor,i will say team two wins mostly because of thor which that is that.

Ok.

1. Bobby doesn't just freeze things. He has control over water molecules. And his control over water molecules is stronger than Crystal and Storm's, so he can mess with their powers but they can't mess with his.

2. Scarlet Witch is a non-factor. Thor can kill her in a matter of seconds.

3. Jean is the only problem for Team 2. You said that she hasn't got full Phoenix Force, so I suppose she has the level of power she had during the Morrison's run. So she's strong, but she's not the strongest. If Emma Frost starts a battle on the astral plane(and it's difficult to say who would win since Jean has got Phoenix Force but in the last years Emma has gotten stronger) using the same trick she's used against Exodus to stop his TK, allowing Hulk to come next to her and kill her.

At last, I don't understand the advantage of preparing time. Yes, Storm won't sit around like watching tv, but what can she do against Ice-Man, Thor or Hulk? The same can be said for the Scarlet Witch and Crystal.

It's not just Thor, Team 2 has got strongest characters. Jean Grey is the only danger because of the PF, but she can't manage the entire team 2.

#31 Posted by Pwok21 (2249 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30:

Didn't realise Storm's powers were to that extent, but she still couldn't move faster than a blitz from Thor right?

#32 Posted by Pwok21 (2249 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pwok21:

maybe you need to get help with understanding where a person is coming from,in the beginning any side can win even more when preparing time is put into place but later on other users keep pointing out thor and therefor team two wins mostly because of him and please do be a dear and move on with your unorganized self and by you keep coming back it shows your true colors sadly, thunderbolt30 and roddy010 already pointed out the iceman and emma deal-).

GOOD DAY-)

Eight minutes of prep is nowhere near enough to have any impact on this battle, fact.

Storm doesn't move faster than Thor. His blitz at the speed of light would annihilate her, therefore that holds no relevance.

You are correct in stating that other people have stated that Emma and Bobby are weak to certain aspects of the other team, however you still haven't been able to put my previous theory at fault.

Unless you can come up with some actual information like scans like I asked you too, then you telling me 'you need to get help with understanding' doesn't really make any sense.

I'm guessing that you either cannot read, are ignorant or just like to waste other peoples time.

#33 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10064 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pwok21 said:

@THUNDERBOLT30:

Didn't realise Storm's powers were to that extent, but she still couldn't move faster than a blitz from Thor right?

She can't. Thor would stomp her thoroughly. He could easily blitz Storm.

#34 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10064 posts) - - Show Bio

@Veitha said:

@Veitha:

Ok.

1. Bobby doesn't just freeze things. He has control over water molecules. And his control over water molecules is stronger than Crystal and Storm's, so he can mess with their powers but they can't mess with his.

3. Jean is the only problem for Team 2. You said that she hasn't got full Phoenix Force, so I suppose she has the level of power she had during the Morrison's run. So she's strong, but she's not the strongest. If Emma Frost starts a battle on the astral plane(and it's difficult to say who would win since Jean has got Phoenix Force but in the last years Emma has gotten stronger) using the same trick she's used against Exodus to stop his TK, allowing Hulk to come next to her and kill her.

At last, I don't understand the advantage of preparing time. Yes, Storm won't sit around like watching tv, but what can she do against Ice-Man, Thor or Hulk? The same can be said for the Scarlet Witch and Crystal.

It's not just Thor, Team 2 has got strongest characters. Jean Grey is the only danger because of the PF, but she can't manage the entire team 2.

Iceman does not have better control over moisture than either Crystal or Storm IMO. He can shape moisture better and more easily than Storm but that is debatable with Crystal. That is about it with respect to his control in comparison to theirs. All 3 has manipulated moisture at a molecular level, however, Storm has manipulated water at the atomic level when she drew hydrogen atoms to her area of space, and has controlled moisture on a global scale. I have never seen Iceman manipulate hydrogen atoms or control moisture across the planet in continuity. Storm can definitely effect Iceman's powers since she can move moisture over a greater range than he can, and I don't see why Crystal would have any problem fighting him for control over moisture. Of course the issue here is that they are next to the ocean lol, so he has all the moisture he needs to fuel is powers, but anywhere that is not near a body of water Storm can remove the moisture out of the air well beyond Iceman's reach. Of course with morals-off he could just use the moisture in her and Crystal's bodies, but with respect to the bold, I think you are incorrect.

Without Thor, I think team 2 would lose. Hulk can be BFR'd by either Storm, Jean or Crystal, Iceman is still vulnerable to TP, can still be effected by a hex bolt, and has 2 opponents who can control the element that fuels his ice manipulation, so unless he going to kill them by moisture removal, which isn't allow here, he does not present a bit problem for team 1 IMO. Emma can be forced into diamond by anyone of team 1 and then summarily BFR'd, especially considering Storm's TP resistance, and would Emma lose to Jean in a TP battle.

With Thor though, this is a stomp for team 2.

#35 Posted by Veitha (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Veitha said:

@Veitha:

Ok.

Iceman does not have better control over moisture than either Crystal or Storm IMO. He can shape moisture better and more easily than Storm but that is debatable with Crystal. That is about it with respect to his control in comparison to theirs. All 3 has manipulated moisture at a molecular level, however, Storm has manipulated water at the atomic level when she drew hydrogen atoms to her area of space, and has controlled moisture on a global scale. I have never seen Iceman manipulate hydrogen atoms or control moisture across the planet in continuity. Storm can definitely effect Iceman's powers since she can move moisture over a greater range than he can, and I don't see why Crystal would have any problem fighting him for control over moisture. Of course the issue here is that they are next to the ocean lol, so he has all the moisture he needs to fuel is powers, but anywhere that is not near a body of water Storm can remove the moisture out of the air well beyond Iceman's reach. Of course with morals-off he could just use the moisture in her and Crystal's bodies, but with respect to the bold, I think you are incorrect.

Without Thor, I think team 2 would lose. Hulk can be BFR'd by either Storm, Jean or Crystal, Iceman is still vulnerable to TP, can still be effected by a hex bolt, and has 2 opponents who can control the element that fuels his ice manipulation, so unless he going to kill them by moisture removal, which isn't allow here, he does not present a bit problem for team 1 IMO. Emma can be forced into diamond by anyone of team 1 and then summarily BFR'd, especially considering Storm's TP resistance, and would Emma lose to Jean in a TP battle.

This is debatable. When storm manipulated hydrogen in the space she didn't manipulate water, but a gas. And since she can manipulate air this isn't so impressive.

Everything that Crystal has used her hydrokinetic powers, she has always done easy things like move water, change its shape, freeze it etc., nothing that can put her on Bobby's level. She can't even move too much water without becoming tired.

Bobby could easily end this battle by flash freeze while Emma contains Jean telepathycally and Hulk and Thor attacks the Team two phisicaly.

This is a stomp for team 2, but also without Thor.

#36 Posted by stastny1986 (11 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2

#37 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10064 posts) - - Show Bio

@Veitha said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Veitha said:

@Veitha:

Ok.

This is debatable. When storm manipulated hydrogen in the space she didn't manipulate water, but a gas. And since she can manipulate air this isn't so impressive.

Everything that Crystal has used her hydrokinetic powers, she has always done easy things like move water, change its shape, freeze it etc., nothing that can put her on Bobby's level. She can't even move too much water without becoming tired.

Bobby could easily end this battle by flash freeze while Emma contains Jean telepathycally and Hulk and Thor attacks the Team two phisicaly.

This is a stomp for team 2, but also without Thor.

I can agree that it can be somewhat debatable on who is more skilled with water manipulation between the three, but you stated that Iceman can pull off a flash-freeze against two opponents who can control the state of moisture just as easily as he can and just as quickly. If he isn't going for the kill by going for the water in their bodies, he isn't going to beat them. Crystal can do everything Iceman has done with water outside of physically becoming a sentient element or reaching absolute zero. So far I have neither heard nor seen anything that proves he could flash freeze either of these two, or what he could do to stop them from altering the state of his ice based attacks or defenses, or prevent them from attempting to over power his control. Both Crystal and Storm have fought opponents with element based abilities and have beaten them or were able to counter their attacks. I don't see why Bobby would be any different.

Team 2 does win but it is only because of Thor IMO. Team 1 has answers to all of team 2 save for Thor. But hey, to each their own.

#38 Posted by Storm Calling (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30: Agreed. Thor is the factor that gives team two the win. He is far too fast and powerful for anyone on team one to be a problem.

#39 Posted by Storm Calling (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

@Roddy010:

So this is Phoenix Jean? If so then I change my mind and side with team one.

#40 Posted by njones5 (234 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1. hom scarlet witch,and jean white phoenix solo

#41 Posted by oviouslyjeangrey (400 posts) - - Show Bio

Couldnt Wanda be like "no more team 2."

#42 Edited by hotfrost_1969 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean Grey says: "I AM FIRE AND LIFE INCARNATE, NOW AND FOREVER!"
and team 1 would stomp