no one??

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By isaac_clarke

Is she as powerful as any of the members of the PF5?

No Caption Provided

Current Wanda seems to pack quite a punch to be burning Scott when he tries to burn her.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By Saren

Her best feat is cutting Superman up and causing magical havoc across the country.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@isaac_clarke: Yeah she powerful enough to turn the entire USA population gone crazy and kill each other,she made countless copý of herself and kill a countless numbers of people,made a tsunami of obsolete computers,made the shinx forget the awnser of ist own riddler and attack the tourists,a endless loop of banal melody to crazy some people,a power station gain consciousness,made a shower of book in dead language kill people....... in other words she erupt insanity around the globe. Even Zatanna and Madame Xanadu can face her,without JUne Moone she hasn't limits.

@CitizenBane:She did more than just this, remember the scene of the Sphinx

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By isaac_clarke

@matchesmalone21: Then I'm not sure, Wanda is at least implied to be more powerful than Scott is and I haven't read Children's Crusade to know how much of her power she kept from that whole Doom snatching it thing that happened. Prior I'd say she'd kick her to the curb, but after no idea.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#7  Edited By Saren

@isaac_clarke said:

Is she as powerful as any of the members of the PF5?

No Caption Provided

Current Wanda seems to pack quite a punch to be burning Scott when he tries to burn her.

I think it was the nature of Wanda's powers that hurt Scott, given that he (or Emma) cried out "Chaos!" when she entered the vicinity. It might be just unique to the Phoenix, or this might be just speculation. Wanda almost lost to M.O.D.O.K and his minions before Ms. Marvel and Spider-Woman showed up.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By isaac_clarke

@CitizenBane said:

I think it was the nature of Wanda's powers that hurt Scott, given that he (or Emma) cried out "Chaos!" when she entered the vicinity. It might be just unique to the Phoenix, or this might be just speculation. Wanda almost lost to M.O.D.O.K and his minions before Ms. Marvel and Spider-Woman showed up.

At the very least she depicted some pre-cognition of events and knew where she needed to be to prevent the Avengers from biting the dust (the fact Scott manhandled Thor with TK is a good indication of the kind of power they have atm compared to previous avatars). If she is some sort of natural kryptonite to their mojo, I wouldn't have a clue, the whole letting her stroll out indicated the both of them couldn't stop her regardless of their efforts.

I'm assuming we'll see some conclusion to this power struggle next round to get something more definitive, that or if anyone has seen her do anything outside beat MODOK down, it would be a decent clue to her current levels.

Redberry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Redberry

From the Children's Crusade. She could be as powerful as HOM if she wants to, as long as she taps into the power of the life force. I'm not sure how powerful Scott's phoenix power is, but he can easily block Thor's attack but feels a backlash when trying to grab Wanda. Current Wanda has just returned, so she barely has any feats, but we know that she can time-travel, alter realities and summon a whole army of ultron robot and Kree warships to kill herself, as well as giving back mutant's power. I'm not sure about the MODOK fight, but it seems like PIS to introduce her back to the Avengers mansion because she doesn't try to use any power she did after her return. I feel like if Enchantress can be affected by reality warping then Wanda could win.

Avatar image for phoenixdiamond616
phoenixdiamond616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda

storm-is-life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Going with Enchantress

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ends in sex.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Enchantress, because she is in this state utterly insane and her powers span the globe.

I am not so sure you can translate Wanda's actual power by bringing up the Phoenix Force, because it seemed to treat her like it's own personal Kryptonite... meaning she isn't likely to seem that powerful when faced with something else, unless she too goes nuts and enters House of M mode.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Enchantress.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wanda is definitely more powerful and a constant reality warper unlike enchantress who showed it once when she was insane.

gmorto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Enchantress I think

Josh983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Wanda.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda stomps

Josh983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yep

Shun5902

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think that it's a 50% chance for both mainly because Wanda mainly reality warps while enchantress powers are more versatile

Slash03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers