location dc universe on there earth

#2 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"are you putting it in the dc universe to add strength to wanda's chaos magic?"

yea cause i know in marvel doctor strange would win but in dc she is stronger

#3 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

I give it to the Sorcerer Supreme

#4 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

are you putting it in the dc universe to add strength to wanda's chaos magic?

#5 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

vs

#6 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Strange.

#7 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

so appy what do you think?

#8 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

doctor strange

#9 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"The Mighty Thor says:
"so appy what do you think?"
strange spidey. he's really powerful and he can use chaos magic too."

no i don't think so cause he said choas magic doesn't exist but yea win for strange i was hoping this will be a batlle not one sided but give me a sec let me find the pic

#10 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

The Mighty Thor says:

"so appy what do you think?"

strange spidey. he's really powerful and he can use chaos magic too.

#11 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

found it

#12 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"then she wouldnt benefit from it either silly. so it would be just like the fight just took place in marvel's universe."

no in the dc marvel crossover she did benefit from it

#13 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

then she wouldnt benefit from it either silly. so it would be just like the fight just took place in marvel's universe.

#14 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"The Mighty Thor says:
"Apparition says:
"then she wouldnt benefit from it either silly. so it would be just like the fight just took place in marvel's universe."
no in the dc marvel crossover she did benefit from it"
lol. if she can use chaos magic then it must exist. but youre saying he cant use it because it doesnt exist. he's the sorceror supreme, so i take his word over the word of a crossover. wanda's not really using chaos magic and so chaos magic actually existing in dc doesn't help her at all."

yea now i'm confuse

#15 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

The Mighty Thor says:

"Apparition says:
no in the dc marvel crossover she did benefit from it"

lol. if she can use chaos magic then it must exist. but youre saying he cant use it because it doesnt exist. he's the sorceror supreme, so i take his word over the word of a crossover. wanda's not really using chaos magic and so chaos magic actually existing in dc doesn't help her at all.

#16 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#17 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

The Doctor wins fairly easily. He's friggin Doctor Strange. This was actually done a while ago.

#18 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"The Doctor wins fairly easily. He's friggin Doctor Strange. This was actually done a while ago."

yea but was it done in the dc universe

#19 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

The Mighty Thor says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"The Doctor wins fairly easily. He's friggin Doctor Strange. This was actually done a while ago."

yea but was it done in the dc universe"

It doesnt matter. Strange is too powerful and App had something there about whether she actually uses chaos magic or not. The editors look to have retconned the use of chaos magic and made her more of a reality warper.

#20 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

hey i say dc wins but i'm trying to find a battler where it is not a one sided battle

#21 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Try harder.

#22 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

The Mighty Thor says:

"Eternal Chaos says:

Doesn't matter, Strange is just way too powerful. He has more than enough power to destroy Wanda. She'll never succeed.

Oh and about the Chaos Magic. Strange confirms it in lemme check... New Avengers, #26.

#23 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"The Mighty Thor says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
Doesn't matter, Strange is just way too powerful. He has more than enough power to destroy Wanda. She'll never succeed. Oh and about the Chaos Magic. Strange confirms it in lemme check... New Avengers, #26."

confirms what?

#24 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

The Mighty Thor says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"The Mighty Thor says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
Doesn't matter, Strange is just way too powerful. He has more than enough power to destroy Wanda. She'll never succeed. Oh and about the Chaos Magic. Strange confirms it in lemme check... New Avengers, #26."
confirms what?"

That there is a such thing as Chaos Magic. Lemme get it one more time for the quote...

"I'm a trained Sorcerer, and yes I can track the magics all over the world and find those who are using or abusing them. And in the past to find her, I have. All I know now is she's using them anymore so I cannot finder. This Chaos Magic of hers. Her mutant power-- none of it is out there now."

That's it.

#25 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"The Mighty Thor says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"The Mighty Thor says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
confirms what?"
That there is a such thing as Chaos Magic. Lemme get it one more time for the quote... "I'm a trained Sorcerer, and yes I can track the magics all over the world and find those who are using or abusing them. And in the past to find her, I have. All I know now is she's using them anymore so I cannot finder. This Chaos Magic of hers. Her mutant power-- none of it is out there now." That's it."

so that means there is no chaos magic then where does her magic powers come?

#26 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

The Mighty Thor says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"The Mighty Thor says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"The Mighty Thor says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
confirms what?"
That there is a such thing as Chaos Magic. Lemme get it one more time for the quote... "I'm a trained Sorcerer, and yes I can track the magics all over the world and find those who are using or abusing them. And in the past to find her, I have. All I know now is she's using them anymore so I cannot finder. This Chaos Magic of hers. Her mutant power-- none of it is out there now." That's it."
so that means there is no chaos magic then where does her magic powers come? "

No its saying it does exist.

THIS CHAOS MAGIC OF HERS. HER MUTANT POWER NONE OF IT IS OUT THERE NOW

#27 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"The Mighty Thor says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"The Mighty Thor says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"The Mighty Thor says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
confirms what?"
No its saying it does exist. ***THIS CHAOS MAGIC OF HERS. HER MUTANT POWER NONE OF IT IS OUT THERE NOW***"

okay i'm just a little confuse cause idk scarlet witch that well sorry

#28 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

The Mighty Thor says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"The Mighty Thor says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"The Mighty Thor says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"The Mighty Thor says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
confirms what?"
No its saying it does exist. ***THIS CHAOS MAGIC OF HERS. HER MUTANT POWER NONE OF IT IS OUT THERE NOW***"
okay i'm just a little confuse cause idk scarlet witch that well sorry "

I don't know her that well either, I'm going out into the Avengers, and that being said, I have some thoughts and theories on his power.

#29 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84631 posts) - - Show Bio

Chaos magic is what SHE called her powers when all of the sudden they grew. Chaos Magic is really just her mutant ability to alter reality. It was inside her the whole time but she didn't know it and thought it came from an outside source which she called Chaos Magic.

Now, Strange and Wanda fought and Strange won, BUT, she was out of her mind and fighting damn near the entire roaster of Avengers at the same time and kicking there ass. She created two children WHICH Dr.Strange helped deliver and they weren't even real, he never knew that they didn't exist until Avengers Dissembled. So clearly there are levels of her power that even Dr.Strange can fall victim to.

I still think Strange wins but there are ways for her to win.

#30 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Chaos magic is what SHE called her powers when all of the sudden they grew. Chaos Magic is really just her mutant ability to alter reality. It was inside her the whole time but she didn't know it and thought it came from an outside source which she called Chaos Magic. Now, Strange and Wanda fought and Strange won, BUT, she was out of her mind and fighting damn near the entire roaster of Avengers at the same time and kicking there ass. She created two children WHICH Dr.Strange helped deliver and they weren't even real, he never knew that they didn't exist until Avengers Dissembled. So clearly there are levels of her power that even Dr.Strange can fall victim to. I still think Strange wins but there are ways for her to win. "

Gambler, I can always rely on you for X-Men and Wanda. Any suggestions to some stuff I should pick up?

#31 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84631 posts) - - Show Bio

For what? Wanda?

Giant Size Avengers #4 (marries Vision)

Avengers #161 #171 Beats Ultron single handed

Vision and Scarlet Witch #4 vol.1 Learns Magneto is her father.

All of House of M

All of Avengers Dissembled.

#32 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84631 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"For what? Wanda? Giant Size Avengers #4 (marries Vision) Avengers #161 #171 Beats Ultron *single handed* Vision and Scarlet Witch #4 vol.1 Learns Magneto is her father. All of House of M All of Avengers Dissembled."

i'm getting avengers dissembled nwxt time i go to the comic stores

#34 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"For what? Wanda? Giant Size Avengers #4 (marries Vision) Avengers #161 #171 Beats Ultron *single handed* Vision and Scarlet Witch #4 vol.1 Learns Magneto is her father. All of House of M All of Avengers Dissembled."

Thank you very much kind sir. I have my birthday and christmas list ready now. lol.

#35 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"I dont think I'm allowed to do this but I have the final arc of Avenger's Dissembled here.
" />http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/Wanda%20Maximoff/"

o yeah i read that like 3 times it was cool

#36 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"King of Kings says:
Thank you very much kind sir. I have my birthday and christmas list ready now. lol."

on my christmas list it involves alot of comics but i'm not making until december 1 for the comics of course

#37 Posted by phoenixfan2000 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

i give this one to the witch. her crazy reality altering powers can easily defeat just about anyone. all reality bends to her creative will. not only could she make doctor strange no longer exist, she could make it so he never did exist. He is sorcerer supreme, so he does stand a much better chance than most others, and will be able to put up a good fight. however, wandas powers will prevail and strange will be defeated.

#38 Posted by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio

scarlet witch gets her power from Chthon(the supreme dark magic user and elder god)
which is chaos magic.

she wins

#39 Posted by VictoriaGrey_2010 (337 posts) - - Show Bio

d
#40 Posted by thedarkgodzz (116 posts) - - Show Bio

i think SUpreme sorcerer win because he still powerful even in another dimension or universe

#41 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
@thedarkgodzz said:
"i think SUpreme sorcerer win because he still powerful even in another dimension or universe "
As is Wanda.................who could beat him. 
#42 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

" @thedarkgodzz said:
"i think SUpreme sorcerer win because he still powerful even in another dimension or universe "
As is Wanda.................who could beat him.  "

Is that White Mage..? I'll be damned.
#43 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_:  Is that Morpheus..? I'll be saved.
#44 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@White Mage said:
" @Morpheus_:  Is that Morpheus..? I'll be saved. "
Are you back just for the day?
#45 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_: Christmas Eve/Day so far.  However, certain Storm forums are making me wonder.
#46 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@White Mage said:
" @Morpheus_: Christmas Eve/Day so far.  However, certain Storm forums are making me wonder. "
Don't let it drive you off. It's good to have you back.
#47 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_: It's actually kinda the opposite....I don't remember people hating Storm this much before I left :( 

And thank you.
#48 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@White Mage said:
" @Morpheus_: It's actually kinda the opposite....I don't remember people hating Storm this much before I left :(  And thank you. "
Hate Storm? Try Sentry. It's the current trend.
#49 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_:  Poor Vance :(
#50 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@White Mage said:
" @Morpheus_:  Poor Vance :( "
Vance is actually the one trying to keep both hate, and fanboyism at bay. It's not an easy task, but he's getting there.