#1 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

vs

#2 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Nate says:

"That is probably the best picture of scarlet spider I have seen in awhile. Hard to find good pictures of him."

thats true

#3 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Nate says:

"That is probably the best picture of scarlet spider I have seen in awhile. Hard to find good pictures of him."

thats true

#4 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

That is probably the best picture of scarlet spider I have seen in awhile. Hard to find good pictures of him.

#5 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh and for the fight I vote Scarlet Spidey. It is basicly Spider-Man vs Wolverine and Spidey could beat him.

#6 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

except there is no new powers and i vote scarlet
Post Edited:2007-07-06 22:27:41

#7 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

As I said in the Spider-Man vs Wolverine, Spider-Man could take Wolverine without his upgrade.

#8 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Nate says:

"As I said in the Spider-Man vs Wolverine, Spider-Man could take Wolverine without his upgrade."

forgot about spiderman vs wolverine but there still a little differnce

#9 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

It's still Spider-Man vs Wolverine. Well original Spidey vs Logan. Peter wins.

#10 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

well there is impact webbing and the stingers so thats all ben

#11 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

They both have impact webbing, but Pete has stingers. Ben is just a lazy reject Spider-Man.

#12 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

no ben had these mini stinger that if hit i think put you asleep and ben was a great character!

#13 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Those aren't "Stingers" those are just tranquilizer darts. Cause like I said, Ben is a reject. I hated him. All these years of Peter and we get some dumbass named Ben Reilly. Who's a wanna-be Peter. I didn't like Ben at all. He sucked as a Spider-Man.

#14 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

ben was very cool i'm not saying better then peter but i liked him alot

#15 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

I disliked him. I like originals. I hate when an original is changed. Venom was Brock, now Gargan. Spidey was Peter than Reilly, now back to Peter.

#16 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

o i didn't like venom gargan either now that was stupid and ben was his own character

#17 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben wasn't his own Character. He was a wannabe Spidey. But the best thing that happened to him was that he died.

#18 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

sheesh whats your beef with ben he was really cool to me and the whole scarlet spider was cool

#19 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the outfit was cool. The way he dressed was different, but ok. It's who he is that I hate. I just didn't like him. I think he complained too much and wasn't like Peter considering he was clone. I hated the entire clone saga because it sucked.

#20 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

well thats your opinion and can you go scarlet spider vs super boy thread and answer my question

#21 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman0409 says:

"well thats your opinion and can you go scarlet spider vs super boy thread and answer my question"
My first sentence in that thread says how he won.
#22 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Nate says:

"spiderman0409 says:
"well thats your opinion and can you go scarlet spider vs super boy thread and answer my question"
My first sentence in that thread says how he won. "

o my bad

#23 Posted by TDK_1997 (15074 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:

Oh and for the fight I vote Scarlet Spidey. It is basicly Spider-Man vs Wolverine and Spidey could beat him.

#24 Posted by Bucketz (821 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlet Spider should win here.

#25 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

SS