Scarlet Spider II

Vs.

Spiderman

Morals: on

No prep

Equipment: Standard

Vs.

#2 Edited by Strider92 (15259 posts) - - Show Bio

With prep Peter will most likely stomp. Without it the fight is closer due to Kaine being his clone thus spider-sense doesn't work on him however due to more feats and his newly acquired fighting style Pete would win. The fight as it is right now however is a mismatch. Kaine hasn't shown he can match Peter with prep.

#3 Posted by BringnIt (3777 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter. Unsure as to what the prep is for if they're limited to standard gear.

#4 Posted by nightwing737 (990 posts) - - Show Bio

No prep

#5 Posted by VeganDiet (826 posts) - - Show Bio

Most of Peter's Horizon Tech is standard gear now so that coupled with martial arts skill, should give him a 6/10 win.

#6 Posted by dondave (26660 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter Parker ftw

#7 Posted by tomlikesfries (4519 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter still takes it. He is more experienced and has more feats than Kaine.

Maybe if it they were in character things would get a bit more interesting, since Kaine is pretty violent.

#8 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

He doesn't need his horizon gear IMO and I don't think it will help. Peters way of the spider was designed to fight other people with spider-powers and all though kaine is impressive I don't think he's done anything post spider-island to make me believe he is much ahead of peter if at all really.

#9 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

@tomlikesfries said:

Maybe if it they were in character things would get a bit more interesting, since Kaine is pretty violent.

They are in character.

#10 Posted by tomlikesfries (4519 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@tomlikesfries said:

They are in character.

It says Morals on, but does Kaine really have morals? I think his "in character" would be a lot more violent. I mean, Peter would never do this:

#11 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

@tomlikesfries: We don't assume they act differently with morals on. Morals on mean they act the way they always do.

#12 Edited by Zella (65 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought Kaine had the stealth suit as his standard gear, and since he's another spider dude Peter can't sense him with Spider-Sense, essentially making Kaine completely invisible. With no prep Peter has no way to counter the stealth suit, so I have to give it to Kaine. Though if Kaine can't use the suit then Peter should take it with WotS and decades of experience with the powers.

#13 Posted by tomlikesfries (4519 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Oh, my bad lol. When people said morals on, I always thought that the characters would have morals, so they wouldn't kill anyone or such thing. And by morals off I thought that, taking Peter Parker as an example, he would forget his "no one dies" rule.

#14 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

@tomlikesfries said:

@jashro44: Oh, my bad lol. When people said morals on, I always thought that the characters would have morals, so they wouldn't kill anyone or such thing. And by morals off I thought that, taking Peter Parker as an example, he would forget his "no one dies" rule.

No problem. You are right about your belief of morals off though.

@Zella said:

I thought Kaine had the stealth suit as his standard gear, and since he's another spider dude Peter can't sense him with Spider-Sense, essentially making Kaine completely invisible. With no prep Peter has no way to counter the stealth suit, so I have to give it to Kaine. Though if Kaine can't use the suit then Peter should take it with WotS and decades of experience with the powers.

Kaine doesn't use the stealth suit much in battle and Peter was able to sense him in spider-island (admittedly it could be pis as he wasn't able to do that previously all though when it did return it was stated to be "better than back"). But even so kaine doesn't use the stealth suit often. He used it in once in battle off the top of my head in scarlet spider #4.

#15 Posted by BringnIt (3777 posts) - - Show Bio

What jashro said regarding spider sense versus Kaine. To add, it is also perfectly within character for Kaine to hold back against Peter given his immense respect for him. Coupled with Peter's better overall gear, vastly better feats and superior combat training, as well as little to no evidence that Kaine is superior physically, Peter should win this almost every time.