• 61 results
Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Acer

Scar from Full Metal Alchemist Vs the Steve Rodgers Captain America, random encounter that takes place in a subway station, who wins and why?

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Hedatary

This is an interesting fight. Though cap has the advantage over strength and experiance, Scar has his powers. Now...i don't know if Scar's powers could effect Cap's shield and if it can, then cap's greatest weapon is done and cap is done.

But i give it to caps because of the sheer odds he faced against in the past. Still, it would be an interesting match.

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Wisppeons

Cap wins and it wont be much of a match

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hedatary
Wisppeons said:
"Cap wins and it wont be much of a match"
Are you sure? Scar could always manipulate the surroundings to his advantage and has faced against odds that are overwhelming for being just a human. Though human, he manged to lift up a fully grown man from the face with just his hand, thats quite an accomplishment for being just a human.

And his powers deals with disintegration, give it two seconds for scar to hold on to the shield and it could be turn to dust...litterily.
Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Resonate

If Scar got his right arm on anything even around Cap the fight would be over, imo

This is a pretty cool fight, as both are very able fighters, I mean, and just because Scar kills with his right arms ability doesnt mean he isnt strong as an ox either....he's thrown thin metal pipes and impaled people with them. Depends on the setting, if this is in a modernized area, and how close they are once this fight starts. Scar's powers would work on Cap's shield if its anything he can identify, and they would sure as hell work on his skin.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#6  Edited By Nerx

Even Adamantium/Vibranium can be affected by molecular deconstruction

Braise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Braise

Scar's power is impartial transmutation, which means he can only deconstruct matter. Meaning that if he uses it on Cap's shield, then Cap won't have a shield anymore.

I think Cap could take this, I believe he's the superior fighter, at least comparing to what I've seen of him in the old anime. I haven't read the manga.

Avatar image for deactivated-63665f9fbd262
deactivated-63665f9fbd262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumpski

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scar

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scar has one arm that can destroy and one that can create. The sheer diversity of things he can do with his left arm gives him a winning edge in my opinion, in combination with his right arm being a one hit kill if he grabs Captain America's head.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scar

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scar does win this.

For someone who does not know alchemy, fighing someone who is incredibly skilled in it won't be easy, while scar has experience in confronting above peak human skilled fighters.

And cap won't know that if scar touches him he'll be severly wounded or dead.

And i'm not even sure that the shield would be decostruction-resistant honestly.

And scar is very fast, so........ Scar 7.5/10

Scar has one arm that can destroy and one that can create. The sheer diversity of things he can do with his left arm gives him a winning edge in my opinion, in combination with his right arm being a one hit kill if he grabs Captain America's head.

Morals on scar does not use the construction arm in a random encounter.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Captain America.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:

@strictlyanime said:

Why wouldn't he? hes perfectly fine with using alchemy.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:

@strictlyanime said:

wait....what?

Only in the last fight.At least in Manga/brotherhood, that's the canon version.

ChildoftheAtom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ChildoftheAtom

Captain America probably takes this. The main problem is he doesn't know to keep scar's hands away. But I don't believe scar will know how to break down a vibranium shield since the material doesn't exist in his world. The fight would not be that long since a good shield throw or bash will leave scar broken while captain America has more agility, strength, and speed.

Cap 6/7

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@pierpat said:

@strictlyanime said:
@pierpat said:

@strictlyanime said:

wait....what?

Not to mention he was going to die with King Bradley inches away from his face.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:

@strictlyanime said:
@pierpat said:

@strictlyanime said:

wait....what?

I don't see why Scar wouldn't use his creation alchemy now that he has it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@pierpat said:

@strictlyanime said:
@pierpat said:

@strictlyanime said:

wait....what?

I don't see why Scar wouldn't use his creation alchemy now that he has it.

That's baseless speculation. There is absolutely no evidence that suggests that Scar would use his construction alchemy just because he is reformed and revealed that he had it in his encounter with Bradley.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's baseless speculation. There is absolutely no evidence that suggests that Scar would use his construction alchemy just because he is reformed and revealed that he had it in his encounter with Bradley.

Hes in a fight and if he starts losing he'd be a fool not use it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scar used it once in the entire series and that was when he was in a life or death situation against King Bradley, whom he knew was a ruthless killer with deadly capabilities. Captain America doesn't kill, and will probably display that in the fight. There is nothing to say that Scar would use his construction arm consistently. I'm on your side, Scar should win this. He's fast enough to defeat Steve and destroy his shield with his deconstruction alchemy, but there isn't anything to suggest a morals on Scar with use construction alchemy.

AlchemistGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain 'murica will attack with the shield,and then BAM!Shield is gone!Then 'murica tries to punch him,scar holds him,and BAM!'murica is gone!

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strictlyanime said:

Scar used it once in the entire series and that was when he was in a life or death situation against King Bradley, whom he knew was a ruthless killer with deadly capabilities. Captain America doesn't kill, and will probably display that in the fight. There is nothing to say that Scar would use his construction arm consistently. I'm on your side, Scar should win this. He's fast enough to defeat Steve and destroy his shield with his deconstruction alchemy, but there isn't anything to suggest a morals on Scar with use construction alchemy.

Has Scar ever said he'd only ever use his creation alchemy in dire situations? I don't think there's anything to suggest him not using it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strictlyanime said:

Has Scar ever said he'd only ever use his creation alchemy in dire situations? I don't think there's anything to suggest him not using it.

It's fairly obvious he only used it when Wrath was close to kill him. He even stated that he "surprised himself" that he used it, or something along those lines.

Arathorn_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, I'd say Scar can take Cap.

Scar's deconstruction arm will probably not wotk on Cap's shield, since he needs to know what material it's made of. This doesn't mean however, that Scar can't use it on his surroundings to, say, blow up the ceiling above Cap. If that doesn't kill him, Scar can use his deconstruction arm on Cap's face, when he's lying under the rubble.

Cap's defensive ability's are quite good, but his offence isn't very good. Especially if you take Scar's defensive ability's in account. All Cap can do is bash into Scar or throw his shield at him. Scar can take either of that easily. As seen in his fight with Wrath. He's fast enough to dodge bullets, can stand his own against any state alchemist, with only tieing with Alex because he underestimated him.

And if Scar get's into a life threatening situation, he can use his reconstruction arm. Giving him a fierce counter-attack and the element of surprise.

ShenKuei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, I'd say Scar can take Cap.

Scar's deconstruction arm will probably not wotk on Cap's shield, since he needs to know what material it's made of. This doesn't mean however, that Scar can't use it on his surroundings to, say, blow up the ceiling above Cap. If that doesn't kill him, Scar can use his deconstruction arm on Cap's face, when he's lying under the rubble.

Cap's defensive ability's are quite good, but his offence isn't very good. Especially if you take Scar's defensive ability's in account. All Cap can do is bash into Scar or throw his shield at him. Scar can take either of that easily. As seen in his fight with Wrath. He's fast enough to dodge bullets, can stand his own against any state alchemist, with only tieing with Alex because he underestimated him.

And if Scar get's into a life threatening situation, he can use his reconstruction arm. Giving him a fierce counter-attack and the element of surprise.

I wouldn't say that Cap's offense isn't good. His shield has done crazy things like tear Iron Man's armor and cut the blades off of a helicopter. Scar might still win though.

Limilicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Limilicious

@arathorn_ii:

Scar won't be able to deconstruct Cap's shield as you said, which can kind of works towards Scar too. If Scar deconstructed Cap's shield, Cap would've lost a great weapon but also know not to go close to Scar and be careful of Scar's arm. But if Scar can't deconstruct Cap's shield, it gives Cap a great surprise when Scar uses it on Cap's arm or face or organs. I know Scar just likes to use it recklessly sometimes, but it is his trump card.

I have doubts on whether Scar can actually stop a thrown shield or a shield bash with his own strength without getting injured. That shield is pretty tough and Cap's arm strength is no joke. I don't know by how much but Cap also have higher stats. So while Scar is as strong as an ox, he can't just fight Cap straight on or he'll definitely lose. I mean a shield thrown by Cap can easily smash and break anything around Scar. So if he sees something as lethal as that, I'm sure he'll be inclined to use that reconstruction arm to make pillars to save himself.

It's a good fight, imo. And it boils down to what happens first. Like whether Cap throws his shield first and expose its lethality and his strength. Or if Scar uses his deconstruction arm on the shield and the surrounding, which tells Cap to avoid his arm.

Cap is the better, stronger fighter but Scar is the one with the hax. I lean towards hax more but not a stomp in any way.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap is too fast for Scar.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This. The fact that he can keep up in combat with King bradley himself when people such as ling/greed, and lan fan, and virtually most of the FMA/FMAB universe couldn't shows allot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Well Bradley had lost his Ultimate Eye and was critically injured when they fought. Scar even states later that he probably wouldn't have won if not for Bradley's injuries!

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By DeathHero61

@dewin50 said:

@deathhero61: Well Bradley had lost his Ultimate Eye and was critically injured when they fought. Scar even states later that he probably wouldn't have won if not for Bradley's injuries!

Taking on a injured bradley is still none the less a feat considering how skilled bradley is.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Of course it is. But he still did not fair better then Greedling. Even though Bradley was Injured the only times Scar could lay hits on him was when the Plot demanded it!

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By senglord

@dewin50: Bradley did have the ultimate eye. He also was said to have used red stones to recover from his near fatal injury enough to make it to the fight. It was the combination of his prior injury and Scar's skill that got him killed. And Scar was fighting in pretty plot induced ways as well during the fight after he used the left arm.

Scar at the end of Brotherhood has damage output that is low mid tier. Ed and Al's alchemy would be able to area effect entire towns from their established feats in manga and both animes. Ed has reconstructed buildings he was never in, to exact detail, just from his knowledge of chemical process and his intuitive understanding of the composition of materials.

Scar wins this 7/10.

Bump.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Capt with out that much problem.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scar rather easily

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Dredeuced

@wolverine08: I don't think Cap has a shot against his Transmutation. It'd be rather easy for Scar to just cage him up. Scar without his alchemy would be a decent fight for Cap, with it there's no reason to think Cap wins.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#38 JediXMan  Moderator

Cap is faster, stronger, and a better fight.

Yes, Scar wins if he gets his hands on Cap, but I don't see that happening. I don't even know if he could transmute Cap's shield - the vibranium is not something he is familiar with, and I don't think it's very ease to transmute, even for more superior matter manipulators.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:

Cap is faster, stronger, and a better fight.

Yes, Scar wins if he gets his hands on Cap, but I don't see that happening. I don't even know if he could transmute Cap's shield - the vibranium is not something he is familiar with, and I don't think it's very ease to transmute, even for more superior matter manipulators.

agreed.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Dredeuced

I don't see why Scar has to get his hands on Cap. He can literally shoot building sized chunks at a super rapid rate at him. It's fast enough to catch someone way faster than cap (Bradley).

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathandgrim said:

Scar rather easily

How/

That hand

or during a violent asswhoping he'll destroy the ground and try and get the jump on him.

Either way I'm putting my chips on him, ALL IN!

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scar

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

scar STOMPS this soo bad this isn't even funny.-_-.

i can't believe the bias on this thread

scar casually dodges bullets from rifels .heck brotherhood scar dodged cannon shells at once in his first appearance against Basque Grand the iron blood alchemist

Loading Video...

scar has much better endurance to pain

but cap is stronger physically .

scar can and has destroyed bridges, walls,buildings in a single hit.

if he knows what the metal is he can break it.anyway his attaks are far too wide.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nothing can resist the power of alchemy.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By those_eyes
Loading Video...

Scar rape stomps!

nojellykid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain Americas shield could make a great bomb, but this is Scar not the Crimson alchemist...this battle would be in caps favor if this weren't a random encounter... maybe. In this fight I'll say Scar wins 6/10.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With one hand Scar creates and one hand he destroys also he is an anime human not a normal one, he fights way faster and stronger than a normal person should be able to. I can't say he's stronger than Cap but he has the reflexes and the power to wreck Captain America.

MeleeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scar

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Scar.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scar wins. Cap has no choice but to fight hand to hand. That will be his downfall. Shield throws are stupid choices.