Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Phylos

Scarecrow vs. Poison Ivy 
-Standard gear. 
-Both characters have a month of prep. 
-Win by Death, KO or Incapcitation. 
-Scarecrow has access to his Scarebeast form.  
-Battle takes place here. 

Who takes this battle? someone who controls plant life, or someone who can utilize fear toxins? 
(Please use logic & reasoning) 
KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By KainScion

i think Ivy takes it. she'll do the vine thing. rip him half

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Phylos

as much as i like ivy, i think im leaning towards scarecrow. how strong are his fear toxins & his scarebeast form though?

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By bigcimmerian

Ivy should stomp, she could kill Batman several times before but he defeated her with mind tricks.

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Phylos
@BigCimmerian said:
Ivy should stomp, she could kill Batman several times before but he defeated her with mind tricks.

on another scarecrow bio page it stated that he killed a guard or two, just by using words alone, i'd think that cross over into a mind game as well. im sure with a months prep ivy could summon an army of plants, but scarecrow could also come up with a few things. not to mention that he can become scarebeast. by any chance do you know how strong his fear gas/toxins are?
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By entropy_aegis

Ivy easily,his toxins won't even have an effect.

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jojjimbo

Scarecrow maybe.

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Phylos
@entropy_aegis said:
Ivy easily,his toxins won't even have an effect.
even with a months prep? were his toxins ever shown to effect things other than humans? his bio doesn't really explain a lot.
Avatar image for deathstrokesrevenge
Deathstrokesrevenge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No she won't she won't her fear is of a bunch of plants dieing

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hmm, i would think none of SC's fear gas would affect ivy and she has more to her arsenal so i say

Ivy ftw

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Ivy curbstomps -- fear gas won't work against her and he has no chance to out-brawn her. She is superior in absolutely every respect.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

hmm, i would think none of SC's fear gas would affect ivy and she has more to her arsenal so i say

Ivy ftw

I think you are underestimating @sc's fear gas. >;3

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No she won't she won't her fear is of a bunch of plants dieing

who were you responding to?

Avatar image for banestrokelobogrundybatarrow
BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ivy tries to wrestle Scarecrow down but can't as with a month prep Crane could have perfected his scare beast form and breaks out. Scarecrow could either then poison ivy and make her die from fear or he could just kill her with scare beast

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Entropy was the first to mention Ivy's immunity to poisons and toxins in his post over a year ago. Ivy brought down a building with her abilities. Crane makes people pee himself with his.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Poison Ivy stomps. His fear gas won't work on her, she's immune to that kind of stuff. She also hates men and would just let her plants eat him.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By Veshark

I'm genuinely curious - has it even been shown that Poison Ivy is immune to Scarecrow's fear toxin? I mean, I know she's supposedly immune to poisons and toxins, but I always figured that was a biological thing, in contrast to the fear toxin, which targets one psychologically.

Then again, I don't think Scarecrow is immune to Ivy's pheromone powers either. If it comes down to the Scarebeast form, Ivy's plants could take charge.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#19 SC  Moderator

@joygirl said:

Seven years ago the Royal Executioner and I placed vials of my fear gas beneath the Clock Maker's grand piano. The Clock Maker had developed a phobia of ivory petals after a particularly large lady in white robes fell on him as a babe, consequently he spent portions of unoccupied time mechanizing an extraordinary myriad of colorful insects. A small army of steampunk and crystalline Insecta he could unleash at command, a force that would hunt for his fear and pleasure. Ironically the Clock Maker would position himself by his grand piano in such a way as to shatter the fear vials. The naturals would feel vigor, the white keys would come alive, the ivory fingers of his piano would invade his personal space, fear would envelop the Clock Maker and fill his flesh with inorganic luster turning him into a... CLOCK.

Thats what my fear gas does. Turns Clock Makers into Clocks.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Poison Ivy

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Poison Ivy.

Avatar image for fernandeztimothygian
fernandeztimothygian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Bump

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll go with Pamela

Though if Scarecrow busts out the scythe of his, he might reap a bit.

Don_Sevour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Don_Sevour

Ivy, his poison probably wouldn't work in the first place.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By MErulezall
Avatar image for professathought
ProfessaThought

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ProfessaThought

Scare crow with prep.

Ivy may be immune to pesticides and poisons of that like but nothing suggests she'd be able to shake a superhighly potent version of fear gas specially prepared for her.

he'd have a simple mask for her pheromones and scarebeast is almost overkill for any plant creature

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scare crow with prep.

Ivy may be immune to pesticides and poisons of that like but nothing suggests she'd be able to shake a superhighly potent version of fear gas specially prepared for her.

he'd have a simple mask for her pheromones and scarebeast is almost overkill for any plant creature

true but ivy also gets prep. she can bring the biggest plants and trees to her aid and give her more strength.

Though im not familiar with scarebeast mode.

Avatar image for professathought
ProfessaThought

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore: so far

He has all abilities at superhuman level (strenght,speed,durability,smell, sight) and the body produces and release continuously the Fear Toxin.

He was able to react to Batman agility.Bruce was holding a sword to hit him and while he was in midair, Scarebeast hit with a slap that played him on the other side.

He easily passed through walls of concrete and ripp people in half,but the most impressive thing is his durability....as thugs fired all kinds of firearms him (pistols,handgun,machineguns) nad yest he's still unhramed,Batman shot with a taser,toss a grenade down in the monster's gullet and he's still able to fight.

He was able to infect Batman with his Fear Toxin (because it's a new veriosn,more powerful),despite he injected absurd amounts of an antidote and have spent a cream created to prevent the toxin from entering by his pores,he escaped using the Batmobile, crossed half of the city to reach the Batcave (still hallucinating)and to remove the toxin from his blood a transfusion was necessary,Scarebeast was able to follow his trail (by smell) and get a few minutes in the mansion,and before entering the security system be activated,to knock him out Batman had to wear armor and the Batplane

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore: so far

He has all abilities at superhuman level (strenght,speed,durability,smell, sight) and the body produces and release continuously the Fear Toxin.

He was able to react to Batman agility.Bruce was holding a sword to hit him and while he was in midair, Scarebeast hit with a slap that played him on the other side.

He easily passed through walls of concrete and ripp people in half,but the most impressive thing is his durability....as thugs fired all kinds of firearms him (pistols,handgun,machineguns) nad yest he's still unhramed,Batman shot with a taser,toss a grenade down in the monster's gullet and he's still able to fight.

He was able to infect Batman with his Fear Toxin (because it's a new veriosn,more powerful),despite he injected absurd amounts of an antidote and have spent a cream created to prevent the toxin from entering by his pores,he escaped using the Batmobile, crossed half of the city to reach the Batcave (still hallucinating)and to remove the toxin from his blood a transfusion was necessary,Scarebeast was able to follow his trail (by smell) and get a few minutes in the mansion,and before entering the security system be activated,to knock him out Batman had to wear armor and the Batplane

Impressive indeed. I wonder if Ivy can conjure anything in a months time to counter that.

Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Poison Ivy