#1 Edited by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
 In a cleared street. Who wins?                                                                                                              
#2 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

O MY oldmagic using pics now!

#3 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else thinks that Scar can decompose adamantium?

#4 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

doesnt he have to know its make up if so I dont think so.

#5 Posted by King Saturn (224434 posts) - - Show Bio
Logan baby

lol
#6 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

I think so too

#7 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Wisppeons said:
"

"
Not so. Ed figured out how to beat Greed with no prep time. But lets say, Scar knows the metal, would he still win?
#8 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Wisppeons said:
"

"
Not so. Ed figured out how to beat Greed with no prep time. But lets say, Scar knows the metal, would he still win?"
I dont think he will win he can still have his arms cut off also I dont think he could match wolverines speed.
#9 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

i think logan would win he has speed he has aways bn able to jump around and dodge most of hulks attacks  he would just need to run up his arm and attack the head and neck. the eyes throat  and neck bone which has aways proven the hardest to heal for hulk he had his neck broken by maestro.

#10 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolvie wins only by speed default, but if Scar gets his hands on wolvie then it could be the end

#11 Posted by loganreme (1398 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan wins.......
#12 Posted by senglord (1568 posts) - - Show Bio

Scar is a bullet dodger. And Wolverine has been tagged by far slower people than Scar. Throw in that Scar in the anime and the Manga has used his deconstruction power to perturb his enemies balance to get a single touch killshot. Wolverine will not be able to get his arm before he makes contact with with Scar. And Scar has shown an instinctive ability to determine elemental composition of materials by touch. This is a fight that Wolverine should not win. Scar touches wolverine's face, his entire upper body is decomposed. He touches wolverine's bones, he loses his skeleton, again. I am bumping this because Scar was grossly underestimated on this thread. Especially Brotherhood version, who would have full alchemy powers anyway.

#13 Edited by Thanofleeze (3145 posts) - - Show Bio

#14 Posted by Hyperlight (6172 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought we were talking about him too