czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By czarny_samael666

Cable in stomp. 

Exodus losed with Xavier in TP battle and never showed as good TK as Cable did. 

Besides, names of their enemies says everything:

Young X-Man - Surfer

Young X-Man probably would lose to this Cable and he stomped Exodus.

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@czarny_samael666: I don't think this a stomp. Exodus from Bloodies was pretty beast. His best feats were:
1. Fighting the X-Men and Avengers at the same time.
2. Crushing Genosha with a telekinetic forcefield
3. Containing Jean. Quicksilver and Crystal in another forcefield.
4. Amplifying the Genoshan's hatred for humans
5. Shielding himself from physical harm
6. Mentally resisting Professor X's telepathic control
All at the same time!

I think Savior Cable's best feat was taking on the Silver Surfer and breaking his board, but he eventually lost that battle. So doubt anyone stomps here.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By czarny_samael666
@TheGoldenOne said:
@czarny_samael666: I don't think this a stomp. Exodus from Bloodies was pretty beast. His best feats were:
All at the same time!

I think Savior Cable's best feat was taking on the Silver Surfer and breaking his board, but he eventually lost that battle. So doubt anyone stomps here.
Scans?
Because most of Exodus' apperances that I've seen, he was losing battles.
BFR from Nightcrawler
Getting stomped by unexperienced X-Man
Losing with Xavier in Astral Plane
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@czarny_samael666 said:
@TheGoldenOne said:
All at the same time!

Scans? Because most of Exodus' apperances that I've seen, he was losing battles. BFR from Nightcrawler Getting stomped by unexperienced X-Man Losing with Xavier in Astral Plane
I will dig up some scans. Exodus became kind of a jobber later, that why i'm using him at his Bloodties level.
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@czarny_samael666: Found some scans. If they are out out order, check the image name. It should have the page number written there. Here you go^
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By czarny_samael666
@TheGoldenOne said:
@czarny_samael666: Found some scans. If they are out out order, check the image name. It should have the page number written there. Here you go^
Good ones, but still Cable is higher. Even just be lifting whole island and fighting (and breaking Surfer's board) Surfer in the same time.
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheGoldenOne
Bump.
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By texasdeathmatch  Online
@TheGoldenOne: Yeah, its unfortunate that Exodus became a chump. I think he had some great potential to be an awesome character.
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@texasdeathmatch: Yeah, he did. Who do you think would win here?
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By texasdeathmatch  Online
@TheGoldenOne: Even though he was short lived, I think Savior Cable should be more powerful than Exodus, at least telepathically. 
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@texasdeathmatch: Okay. Thanks for your input.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By czarny_samael666

Besides, Exodus was able to defend himself from Xavier only for some time, while Cable was clearley stronger telepath than Xavier. 
The same with TK. Cable pretty much had matter manipulation thanks to his TK and could his shields were able to take lightspeeder (using his power) coming on him (and I am not talking about Surfer). 
Exodus could take many on him, but Cable was able to control Cyke's blast with ease.

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@czarny_samael666 said:
Besides, Exodus was able to defend himself from Xavier only for some time, while Cable was clearley stronger telepath than Xavier.  The same with TK. Cable pretty much had matter manipulation thanks to his TK and could his shields were able to take lightspeeder (using his power) coming on him (and I am not talking about Surfer).  Exodus could take many on him, but Cable was able to control Cyke's blast with ease.
Exodus defended himself completely from Xavier, till he was attacked from behind. You also have to remember other things he was doing at the same time with his mind while he was battling Xavier. Who is the lightspeeder you're talking about?  Exodus was able to defend himself from blasts from Cyclops, Storm, and Black Knight.  He was also using his TK to crush Genosha. What is Savior Cable's best feat?
Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

Exodus is a psi vamp, the only reason he was so powerful in Blood ties is because he was leeching off the mutates that needed a savior, same reason he was able to fight Holocaust, once Avalon was no more, neither was his power boost.  Without a willing source he has to fight to leech psi energy.  Don't get me wrong he is powerful, but without followers his power is not at the level of Blood Ties normally.

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@LordOfAllHumans: I'm aware of that. But for this battle we're using him at that level.
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@TheGoldenOne said:
@LordOfAllHumans: I'm aware of that. But for this battle we're using him at that level.
I still give it to Cable, even in Blood ties his power was completely locked with Sersi in a mental battle, he never displayed any tk on the level of Cable in savior form, and unlike most mutants with more than one psi power those of the Grey genome can use both at extremes at the same time, so locking in mental battle with Cable should not lessen his telekinetic ability to deconstruct Bennet du Paris.
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@LordOfAllHumans said:
@TheGoldenOne said:
I still give it to Cable, even in Blood ties his power was completely locked with Sersi in a mental battle, he never displayed any tk on the level of Cable in savior form, and unlike most mutants with more than one psi power those of the Grey genome can use both at extremes at the same time, so locking in mental battle with Cable should not lessen his telekinetic ability to deconstruct Bennet du Paris.
What is Savior Cable's best feat besides battling Silver Surfer. I can't remember right now.
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@TheGoldenOne said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@TheGoldenOne said:
What is Savior Cable's best feat besides battling Silver Surfer. I can't remember right now.
using his power on a global scale to cure disease, sooth pain, stop droughts in a desert, hold Providence aloft, stop terrorist attacks and murders, basically bringing his version of world peace unhindered, and even during his fight with SS, he was casually fixing everything they broke during the battle, while still fighting.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By difficlus

Technically Cable should be at the same level as X Man. As for the SS fight we can all agree SS would stomp both these guys.

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@LordOfAllHumans said:
@TheGoldenOne said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@TheGoldenOne said:
using his power on a global scale to cure disease, sooth pain, stop droughts in a desert, hold Providence aloft, stop terrorist attacks and murders, basically bringing his version of world peace unhindered, and even during his fight with SS, he was casually fixing everything they broke during the battle, while still fighting.
Thanks for reminding me.

@difficlus: Yeah, Surfer could take the both of them.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By czarny_samael666
@TheGoldenOne said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
Besides, Exodus was able to defend himself from Xavier only for some time, while Cable was clearley stronger telepath than Xavier.  The same with TK. Cable pretty much had matter manipulation thanks to his TK and could his shields were able to take lightspeeder (using his power) coming on him (and I am not talking about Surfer).  Exodus could take many on him, but Cable was able to control Cyke's blast with ease.
Exodus defended himself completely from Xavier, till he was attacked from behind. You also have to remember other things he was doing at the same time with his mind while he was battling Xavier. Who is the lightspeeder you're talking about?  Exodus was able to defend himself from blasts from Cyclops, Storm, and Black Knight.  He was also using his TK to crush Genosha. What is Savior Cable's best feat?
1.Cable can the same alone. 
2.Cable at one moment was taking Surfer, used molecular manipulation to reform all damage that Surfer was doing and still lifting his island. These outclasses Exodu's moves in his fight against X-Men.
3.Not very known person. I know that he was lightspeeder, because some scientists changed him into being made of energy, etc.
SabbaVSK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I shall bump.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Koays

Hmm

Savior Cable.

.....I mean this is a crazy hard fight. Exodus has regen and teleportation. Plus his TK feats are close enough to Cables that outside of some tough scaling it's hard to say who's stronger when they both dont aren't also highending.

Just as hard with TP.

If you wank Exodus then he was mind controlling 90s Jean and a bunch of other people while crushing Genosha and tanking a blast from Xavier.

If you wank Cable, he was actively reading everyones mind on the planet nonstop while levitating an island, stopping thousands of natural disasters, car accidents and murders a day and Emma with Cerebro still couldnt block him from reading minds.

Idk I believe Cable has this by implications. But Exodus is a tough fight