No Caption Provided

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Erkan12

It could go either way, but I am going with Savage due to his Jar'Kai advantage and superior force power.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Savage wouldn't be able to cope very well with Lumiya at all, to be honest. Her lightwhip would leave him incapable of defending himself because he has no experience or knowledge of it's mechanics. The best you could argue is that a saberstaff could be considered an inherently good defence against a lightwhip because of the large surface area it can cover but even then it doesn't change much for Savage. Lumiya would also find success with her illusions against Savage because he's obviously susceptible to this type of attack.

Savage has a healthy strength advantage and much better combative telekinesis, and high levels of durability, and if Lumiya's illusions backfired she could prompt Savage into a rage which could amplify him instead of confusing or scaring him. But she should still take a majority for having the most prevalent and useful advantages.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@i_like_swords said:

Savage wouldn't be able to cope very well with Lumiya at all, to be honest. Her lightwhip would leave him incapable of defending himself because he has no experience or knowledge of it's mechanics. The best you could argue is that a saberstaff could be considered an inherently good defence against a lightwhip because of the large surface area it can cover but even then it doesn't change much for Savage. Lumiya would also find success with her illusions against Savage because he's obviously susceptible to this type of attack.

Savage has a healthy strength advantage and much better combative telekinesis, and high levels of durability, and if Lumiya's illusions backfired she could prompt Savage into a rage which could amplify him instead of confusing or scaring him. But she should still take a majority for having the most prevalent and useful advantages.

Pretty much, though I'd put more emphasis on her dueling skill advantage.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@juiceboks: Well yeah, there's that too haha. Almost goes without saying :P

itzxsloth345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lumiya takes this over the maul bro.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Lumiya

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lumiya, but the rounds she did win, she would be a little tired.

Fated_Xtasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with Lumiya. Savage isn't very familiar with Lightwhips, which gives Lumiya a pretty good advantage.

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't watched the TCW in a very long time, what can savage do that would make this a fight?

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Lumiya.

Obi_Wan__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Obi_Wan__

I'm gonna say savage is going to be very surprised and clueless when lumina takes her light whip out but He will probobly overcome it and use his brute force to his advantage. The fight would be similar to Savage against Adi Gallia except with Lumiya with a light whip. Savage has the advantage because he is such a brute he can tank blaster fire and punch in a dura steel (I'm guessing) helmet. Savage also uses his whole body in fights oppose to just relying on a lightsaber that's why I give Savage Oppress the edge.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MErulezall
ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Lumiya can't use Illusions because it's morals on and the place isn't even a Force nexus to enable her to do so. She might use emotional or mental manipulations, though. That might be a counter for Savage's rage, since if she was able to increase anger and similar emotions through the Force, it would stand to reason that she could decrease it as well. That being said, Savage is not the only one who can tap into Rage, and whilst it makes his attacks more devastating, his lightsaber strikes would continue to miss and his power is essentially his only way of winning. Choke isn't an option since Lumiya's body is mostly prosthetic and she doesn't breathe normally, and Lumiya can still swing her lightwhip to disarm Savage when she's Gripped.

Savage's strength edge is irrelevant - he would always miss if he tried to hit her because of her nimbleness, and his strength would make no difference if his saber collided with Lumiya's whip, since a saber-lock style approach is impossible.

His durability could help him, though, because Lumiya's lightwhip isn't necessarily as devastating as a lightsaber in some circumstances, like when only a few lashes strike Savage, which would be painful but not destructive. That being said, I personally don't see it as very hard for Lumiya to take off one of his arms or hands, and he was crippled by that instead of being enraged, or at least that's what happened when Obi-Wan took his arm. It'd be funny if she took off his head.

Power is his only means of winning, since Lumiya's offensive telekinesis is rather pitiful. She was only about even with Nelani Dinn, who has no impressive power showings that I recall. But I doubt it would actually allow him to win anything, though, since again, Choke is not an option, and Grip is not going to find much success. That means that all he can do is push her around, and I doubt that would be enough for a win.

ikehoyt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tye, if lumiya, she will be rebuilt